NATION

PASSWORD

Imperial Arakhkhari Co-Prosperity Sphere (IC/TG TO ENTER)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
User avatar
Arakhkhar
Senator
 
Posts: 3825
Founded: Jan 03, 2024
Psychotic Dictatorship

Imperial Arakhkhari Co-Prosperity Sphere (IC/TG TO ENTER)

Postby Arakhkhar » Tue May 28, 2024 2:35 pm




Image



Arakhkhari Imperitiviv Ko-Oliri Sver

Imperial Arakhkhari Co-Prosperity Sphere




The following nations have made the right decision, and have joined the New Order.
  1. Imperial Principality of Arakhkhar (Founder)
  2. Kingdom of Jundland
  3. Intendancy of North Sylvaria
  4. Intendancy of Istvine


The following nations have, in their hesitation, chose to remain observers to the New Order.
  1. Kingdom of Volkovograd




That the principles of government have been torn asunder by the ravages of the Old Order's mismanagement - that the universe has been thrown into chaos by adherence to archaic ideals borne of logical fallacies.

That all peoples may find purpose. That all flags be molded to one. That every banner bear the double-headed eagle.

That we stand poised, with an unconquerable will, to bring about the establishment of a New Order for the world.

That it is the solemn duty of all beings to adhere to the will of the Empress.

That is our will. Such is the Will of the Empress.

Such is our mandate. Such is our purpose. Such is our right.

By the Vicereine's Will. By the Empress's Design.





It is necessary to establish what the organization is. The Imperial Arakhkhari Co-Prosperity Sphere is an organization comprised of subject states of the Imperial Principality of Arakhkhar, or those that would seek protection from the ravages of the Old Order.

It is our divine will to bring about a New Order for the world. This organization serves, in a capacity, to bring about cooperation between the state and its subjects, between subject to subject. And, although not necessary, observers are invited to observe the assembly - to perceive the inner workings of the New Order, so that they may familiarize themselves with it.

The Compact
  1. All member states of the Imperial Arakhkhari Co-Prosperity Sphere agree to aid each other in times of war, unconditionally.
  2. All member states of the Imperial Arakhkhari Co-Prosperity Sphere consent to the stationing of the Imperial Service of Intelligence, and a garrison of the Arakhkhari armed forces, to the discretion of the Arakhkhari government.
  3. The Intendant-General is the representative of the Vicereine, and Arakhkhar in turn. Orders from her are assumed to be orders of the Principality.
  4. All member states of the Imperial Arakhkhari Co-Prosperity Sphere will make efforts for mutual economic collaboration.
  5. The Imperial Principality of Arakhkhar will ensure the sanctity and prosperity of its subject states.




Applications
Due to the intense and complex nature of overlord-subject relations, it is impossible to create a one-size-fits all for vassals.

As such, states interested in vassalage to the Imperial Principality should put forth a telegram, the structure of which shall be depicted here.

Code: Select all
Proposal for vassalage
=====================
On behalf of (your nation here), I, (leader of your nation) do declare my intent to prostrate my nation before the Imperial Principality, therein becoming a vassal state.

Upon receipt of this telegram, I therein consign myself to negotiate with the Imperial Principality along that basis, and do consign myself and my state to the terms of the Compact.

After which, you will be met with a response, which shall negotiate the specific terms of your surrender.

Any questions beforehand should also be relayed via telegram.

Observer states are those states which hold no obligation to the Imperial Principality, but, for the purposes of coordination or cooperation, choose willingly to observe the assembly.
Code: Select all
Observer Application
Nation Full Name:
Nation Short Name:
Leader Name:
Current Ideology:

Describe your current relations with Arakhkhar: (A short text will suffice.)
Last edited by Arakhkhar on Tue May 28, 2024 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By the Vicereine's Will.
By the Empress's Design.
Your culture will adapt to service us.

Wherever applicable, factbooks/dispatches take precedence over stats for RP.

User avatar
Arakhkhar
Senator
 
Posts: 3825
Founded: Jan 03, 2024
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Arakhkhar » Tue May 28, 2024 2:46 pm

Introductions

•Novalira, Arakhkhar, Badlands Frontier•

•14:36 May 28th, 2024•




With the recent reformation of the Arakhkhari government, a structured system was put in place - through the purview of the Intendant-General Maraia. This system serves to streamline relations between Arakhkhar and its subjects, and to further inter-Imperial cooperation.

And so, in Novalira itself, representatives of various Intendancies would be invited.

Image


Official Communique of the Imperial Principality of Arakhkhar


Department of International Affairs - External Outreach Division
Addressed to all Arakhkhari subject states

VEKTOR-VII ENCRYPTION



Subject.

With the formation of the Imperial Arakhkhari Co-Prosperity Sphere, the presence of two representatives of your administrative zone is required.
These shall be located at the Citadel of Prosperity, located in central Novalira. Security will be guaranteed by the ISI.

Compliance is mandatory.


=={END COMMUNICATION}==





The Intendant-General Selena was a somewhat tall woman, even for Arakhkhari Lirvittians. Her long, silky white hair matched her pale skin - and she had eyes aglow of bright violet. She wore, as any noblewoman, a black silken dress - worn with a corset atop it, and varied silver ornaments.

She waited patiently for her subjects to arrive.
By the Vicereine's Will.
By the Empress's Design.
Your culture will adapt to service us.

Wherever applicable, factbooks/dispatches take precedence over stats for RP.

User avatar
Istvine
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 106
Founded: May 14, 2024
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Istvine » Tue May 28, 2024 5:21 pm

•Novalira, Arakhkhar, Badlands Frontier•

•14:38 May 28th, 2024•




Arrival of the Vice-Captains

Approaching to the meeting, the Istvinian representatives make their way to approach the Citadel of Prosperity, looking between one another, and then to the requested ISI agents that they opted to keep with them as a way to have some security, while they didn't get the chance to keep their own ceremonial swords with them. The two of them, in upholstered and recycled Graspian air force dress uniforms, swapping the yellow and red for black and purple within the tri-color uniform, along with the two main additional adjustments to the design: the flag of Istvine emplaced below the right shoulder, and the shield-like insignia of the Co-Prosperity Sphere sewn on as well, making sure for a certainty to their alignment. The second patches are much newer, only recently printed and settled on as the two of them would go in within the hall, of which the two of them would bow as they made their entrance within the hall. Approaching a place to stand for their nation, the two would go on ahead and ready themselves for the moment.

The two had characteristics that seemed similar to a Lirvittian look, albeit like some in Istvine whom did so to look more like their new masters. The male of the two had silver colored hair, cut down to his neck and meeting to the neck cuff of his uniform, albeit blue eyes, while the woman of the two, and the somewhat taller of them both, would have dark violet colored hair, tied up into a short tail with two large bangs hanging down the front. Though the two of them stand at attention and ready themselves, they wait to hear from Maraia to address them to have the permission to speak and properly introduce themselves. The two of them seem certainly proud to represent their Intendancy, their commendation bars on their chest glinting in the building's light, with the white haired male somewhat giving a proud smirk, despite an obvious scar across one of his cheeks. The other however was, to say the least, keeping still and attentive while she stood, holding a briefcase with the Istvine's tassel-eared squirrel on the front, seeming to ride atop a very small bird-of-prey.

User avatar
North Sylvaria
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 48
Founded: Mar 14, 2024
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby North Sylvaria » Tue May 28, 2024 6:58 pm

•Novalira, Arakhkhar, Badlands Frontier•

•18:55 May 28th, 2024•


The North Sylvarian delegation remained much more... true to what was effectively their nature.
Rather than attempt to seem as their benefactors, they took something of pride in humanity - humanity, of course, under a heel.

It was two, of course.
A man, and a woman. Both in identical uniforms, albeit accounting for height. Black, of course - made from wool. The emblem of the Intendancy sat at each shoulder - which was little more, of course, than a modified version of the emblem of the Sphere.
The first stood at 5'11'', with a youthful appearance, blonde hair, and generally sharp features. In other words, a Sylvarian poster-boy. His sharp eyes darted left and right at the streets of Novalira - and eventually rested on his compatriot.
She, of course, stood at 5'8''. A brunette, no older than twenty-nine. She carried a briefcase with her. She seemed to have a softer appearance- yet the eyes, of course, told of a much more callous nature.

They entered the assembly room with little fuss - upon entry, giving a deferential bow, before proceeding to their designated position.


TRUST IN THE INTENDANT. ORDER IS PRESERVED. OUR BENEFACTORS KNOW BEST.



Intendancy of Arakhkhar
IC name: Intendancy of Northern Sylvaria
IC Leader: Intendant Varos
Population: 22 million
Capital: Siladii (formerly Siladen City)

User avatar
Arakhkhar
Senator
 
Posts: 3825
Founded: Jan 03, 2024
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Arakhkhar » Tue May 28, 2024 8:51 pm

Istvine wrote:snip

North Sylvaria wrote:snip


The Intendant-General stood up, evidently pleased by the arrival of her subjects. She spoke with a warm, if somewhat sinister voice.

"Welcome, subjects. And, it is appreciated that you would arrive on..."

She checks her nails for a moment - seeming only slightly bored, before speaking promptly to finish her sentence.

"Such short notice."

She took a step to the side, her high-heels clicking as she walked. When she spoke again, it was in something of an imperious tone.

"Please. Sit down in your designated spots."

She spoke, and with a delicate movement of her gloved hand, she gestured towards the respective open seats for the North Sylvarians and Istvinians.
And once again, she explained with a smile.

"The Jundlandis, of course, I am told - will be joining us later."

She side-stepped again, returning to her seat - slowly sitting down in the velvet chair, letting it cushion her as she leaned back into it. She interlocked her fingers, and she spoke once more.

"Now. Assuming you are unaware, I am the Intendant-General Selena. I coordinate matters between Intendancies and client states, and act as a functionary to the Vicereine. Orders from me are to be treated as the Vicereine's will, do I make myself clear?"

She looked around, before continuing.

"And what else is on my... repertoire... ah, yes. Granddaughter of the Empress, current Duchess of Kren, former Overcommander of the Ground Forces..."

With a little smirk, she finished her boasting.

"And an excellent judge of character."

She made a little gesture with her hand.

"Well? Introduce yourselves."
By the Vicereine's Will.
By the Empress's Design.
Your culture will adapt to service us.

Wherever applicable, factbooks/dispatches take precedence over stats for RP.

User avatar
Volkovograd
Minister
 
Posts: 2362
Founded: Dec 21, 2023
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Volkovograd » Tue May 28, 2024 9:31 pm

OOC: given I was added to the observer, uh, I think I am good to post here.

IC:

The doors are flung open dramatically, in the exact opposite manner one would expect delegates from a prospective vassal to behave. But it was how one would expect Volkovs to comport themselves.

The delegates in questions are two fur clad, muscular, barbarous Volkovogradians. One male and one female, they resemble each other in appearance enough that it is apparent they are closely related. As they walk confidently to their seats, they seem to share a joke with each other in Russian that they both laugh heartily at. The male one finally addresses the group. “Privet. I am Roman Volkov, and this is my twin sister Raisa. We will be representing Volkovograd in our observership here.”

User avatar
North Sylvaria
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 48
Founded: Mar 14, 2024
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby North Sylvaria » Tue May 28, 2024 9:41 pm

Arakhkhar wrote:
Istvine wrote:snip

North Sylvaria wrote:snip


The Intendant-General stood up, evidently pleased by the arrival of her subjects. She spoke with a warm, if somewhat sinister voice.

"Welcome, subjects. And, it is appreciated that you would arrive on..."

She checks her nails for a moment - seeming only slightly bored, before speaking promptly to finish her sentence.

"Such short notice."

She took a step to the side, her high-heels clicking as she walked. When she spoke again, it was in something of an imperious tone.

"Please. Sit down in your designated spots."

She spoke, and with a delicate movement of her gloved hand, she gestured towards the respective open seats for the North Sylvarians and Istvinians.
And once again, she explained with a smile.

"The Jundlandis, of course, I am told - will be joining us later."

She side-stepped again, returning to her seat - slowly sitting down in the velvet chair, letting it cushion her as she leaned back into it. She interlocked her fingers, and she spoke once more.

"Now. Assuming you are unaware, I am the Intendant-General Selena. I coordinate matters between Intendancies and client states, and act as a functionary to the Vicereine. Orders from me are to be treated as the Vicereine's will, do I make myself clear?"

She looked around, before continuing.

"And what else is on my... repertoire... ah, yes. Granddaughter of the Empress, current Duchess of Kren, former Overcommander of the Ground Forces..."

With a little smirk, she finished her boasting.

"And an excellent judge of character."

She made a little gesture with her hand.

"Well? Introduce yourselves."


The North Sylvarian male introduces himself, speaking confidently.

"I am Proctor Ivan Nadekos. Intendancy of North Sylvaria, subject to the Empress."

And the woman, beside her, spoke with a certain legalistic, professional tone.

"I am Elara Osinos. Sylvarian Intelligence Service."

She spoke nothing more than what she was asked to say.

Both, of course, turned to the Volkovogradians, staring at them for a moment.


TRUST IN THE INTENDANT. ORDER IS PRESERVED. OUR BENEFACTORS KNOW BEST.



Intendancy of Arakhkhar
IC name: Intendancy of Northern Sylvaria
IC Leader: Intendant Varos
Population: 22 million
Capital: Siladii (formerly Siladen City)

User avatar
Arakhkhar
Senator
 
Posts: 3825
Founded: Jan 03, 2024
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Arakhkhar » Tue May 28, 2024 9:45 pm

Volkovograd wrote:OOC: given I was added to the observer, uh, I think I am good to post here.

IC:

The doors are flung open dramatically, in the exact opposite manner one would expect delegates from a prospective vassal to behave. But it was how one would expect Volkovs to comport themselves.

The delegates in questions are two fur clad, muscular, barbarous Volkovogradians. One male and one female, they resemble each other in appearance enough that it is apparent they are closely related. As they walk confidently to their seats, they seem to share a joke with each other in Russian that they both laugh heartily at. The male one finally addresses the group. “Privet. I am Roman Volkov, and this is my twin sister Raisa. We will be representing Volkovograd in our observership here.”


OOC: Yeah, you're good/

IC:

Selena stared at the Volkovogradians as they seemed to burst through the door. She, at first, thought it was the Jundlandis - but upon seeing it was an observer, she seemed to be slightly disappointed.

"Welcome, mister Volkov. And madame Volkov. I do hope you shall see fit to observe our... system. Perhaps to adopt it."
By the Vicereine's Will.
By the Empress's Design.
Your culture will adapt to service us.

Wherever applicable, factbooks/dispatches take precedence over stats for RP.

User avatar
Volkovograd
Minister
 
Posts: 2362
Founded: Dec 21, 2023
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Volkovograd » Tue May 28, 2024 9:50 pm

North Sylvaria wrote:
Arakhkhar wrote:

The Intendant-General stood up, evidently pleased by the arrival of her subjects. She spoke with a warm, if somewhat sinister voice.

"Welcome, subjects. And, it is appreciated that you would arrive on..."

She checks her nails for a moment - seeming only slightly bored, before speaking promptly to finish her sentence.

"Such short notice."

She took a step to the side, her high-heels clicking as she walked. When she spoke again, it was in something of an imperious tone.

"Please. Sit down in your designated spots."

She spoke, and with a delicate movement of her gloved hand, she gestured towards the respective open seats for the North Sylvarians and Istvinians.
And once again, she explained with a smile.

"The Jundlandis, of course, I am told - will be joining us later."

She side-stepped again, returning to her seat - slowly sitting down in the velvet chair, letting it cushion her as she leaned back into it. She interlocked her fingers, and she spoke once more.

"Now. Assuming you are unaware, I am the Intendant-General Selena. I coordinate matters between Intendancies and client states, and act as a functionary to the Vicereine. Orders from me are to be treated as the Vicereine's will, do I make myself clear?"

She looked around, before continuing.

"And what else is on my... repertoire... ah, yes. Granddaughter of the Empress, current Duchess of Kren, former Overcommander of the Ground Forces..."

With a little smirk, she finished her boasting.

"And an excellent judge of character."

She made a little gesture with her hand.

"Well? Introduce yourselves."


The North Sylvarian male introduces himself, speaking confidently.

"I am Proctor Ivan Nadekos. Intendancy of North Sylvaria, subject to the Empress."

And the woman, beside her, spoke with a certain legalistic, professional tone.

"I am Elara Osinos. Sylvarian Intelligence Service."

She spoke nothing more than what she was asked to say.

Both, of course, turned to the Volkovogradians, staring at them for a moment.


The twins smirk as they stare, sharing a glance. “It is impolite to stare.” Raisa says with a wide grin, leaning back in her chair with a casual, informal air.

User avatar
Volkovograd
Minister
 
Posts: 2362
Founded: Dec 21, 2023
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Volkovograd » Tue May 28, 2024 9:52 pm

Arakhkhar wrote:
Volkovograd wrote:OOC: given I was added to the observer, uh, I think I am good to post here.

IC:

The doors are flung open dramatically, in the exact opposite manner one would expect delegates from a prospective vassal to behave. But it was how one would expect Volkovs to comport themselves.

The delegates in questions are two fur clad, muscular, barbarous Volkovogradians. One male and one female, they resemble each other in appearance enough that it is apparent they are closely related. As they walk confidently to their seats, they seem to share a joke with each other in Russian that they both laugh heartily at. The male one finally addresses the group. “Privet. I am Roman Volkov, and this is my twin sister Raisa. We will be representing Volkovograd in our observership here.”


OOC: Yeah, you're good/

IC:

Selena stared at the Volkovogradians as they seemed to burst through the door. She, at first, thought it was the Jundlandis - but upon seeing it was an observer, she seemed to be slightly disappointed.

"Welcome, mister Volkov. And madame Volkov. I do hope you shall see fit to observe our... system. Perhaps to adopt it."


“That’s Prince and Princess, or Lord and Lady Volkov, Intendant-General.” Roman corrects mildly. Raisa continues where her brother left off. “We might, but certain aspects are..”

“Much to orderly.” Her brother finishes with a smile.

User avatar
Arakhkhar
Senator
 
Posts: 3825
Founded: Jan 03, 2024
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Arakhkhar » Tue May 28, 2024 9:58 pm

Volkovograd wrote:
“That’s Prince and Princess, or Lord and Lady Volkov, Intendant-General.” Roman corrects mildly. Raisa continues where her brother left off. “We might, but certain aspects are..”

“Much to orderly.” Her brother finishes with a smile.


The Intendant-General remains unamused, speaking with somewhat of a stiff voice.
"Order is our state of affairs. It is the method by which we exist - without Order... without... a Strong hand - what we descend to is, well... the absence of virtue."
By the Vicereine's Will.
By the Empress's Design.
Your culture will adapt to service us.

Wherever applicable, factbooks/dispatches take precedence over stats for RP.

User avatar
Volkovograd
Minister
 
Posts: 2362
Founded: Dec 21, 2023
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Volkovograd » Tue May 28, 2024 10:02 pm

Arakhkhar wrote:
Volkovograd wrote:
“That’s Prince and Princess, or Lord and Lady Volkov, Intendant-General.” Roman corrects mildly. Raisa continues where her brother left off. “We might, but certain aspects are..”

“Much to orderly.” Her brother finishes with a smile.


The Intendant-General remains unamused, speaking with somewhat of a stiff voice.
"Order is our state of affairs. It is the method by which we exist - without Order... without... a Strong hand - what we descend to is, well... the absence of virtue."


Raisa smiles, highlighting her dimples. “Da, exactly.” She says with a thumbs up. Roman nods. “We just feel that we would lose…”

“What makes us Volkovogradian.” Raisa finishes.

User avatar
Istvine
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 106
Founded: May 14, 2024
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Istvine » Tue May 28, 2024 11:14 pm

Soon enough, with their acknowledgement, as well as letting the Volkov and Sylvarian representatives speak for themselves, the two Vice-Captains speak up for themselves, one after the other. Brief, but just to get the notion across of whom they are.

First, was the woman. "Zabina al-Faraldin, vice-captain of the Labrys Wing, formerly the Shrike Wing: sibling squadron to the van Gauntine Team. Aged 29, pilot for the last 15 years." She'd motion to salute to her chest, and stands at attention, as she would allow her male counterpart to speak on up next, as he stands to attention.

"And I, am Ezikiel Akkaden. Vice-captain of the van Gauntine Team. Aged 27. Piloted aircraft since I was 13. But otherwise, our parents are actually... members, of the leadership within Istvine's administrative efforts towards the New Order. They willingly took up things when the order came to be, given especially Istvine's aerospace focus." He'd elaborate, and would move to both salute and bow. Both of them seemed to also have the same... attachments, that Laudin van Gauntine had upon his back, a very noticeable addition to themselves, of course. "We are to be Istvine's gallant knights of the open skies, and we shall fight for the Principality when called upon. For the moment however, we are humble delegates." He'd note, motioning his arm upward to raise his fist towards the sky, the smirk still on his face. "I am proud to be here. We both certainly are. Especially with Laudin only some distance away, I do believe that the van Gauntine Team certainly has at least gotten some notable attention towards their way." He'd state, somewhat prideful of his association to the name. He's only one step distant from the Intendant, of course.

Zabina opts to speak on her end of such, and nods curtly. "The Labrys Wing doesn't have our captain in Novalira for any representation, but our shared flight maintenance chief does currently represent Istvine while Laudin's been busy for the moment. He should be back shortly, but I shall note, Ms. Altamonde was originally a candidate for the Labrys Wing. And was our main engineer until the van Gauntine team needed one as well, when their last one went off to go work on assembling missiles." Her quiet behavior doesn't hint to it, but she does seem to be making verbal jabs towards her counterpart, somewhat as a friendly rivalry of sorts. "But I digress. We, and I also speak for my compatriot Ezikiel, are certainly proud to both be here.

User avatar
Jundland
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 22
Founded: Jan 28, 2024
Corporate Police State

Postby Jundland » Wed May 29, 2024 12:12 pm

It was, lastly, the turn of the Jundlandi delegation to arrive. They seemed nearly as barbaric - if not moreso - than the Volkovogradians.

It was, following a certain pattern of course - a man and a woman. In this case, husband and wife. And indeed, in terms of a marriage - they certainly were quite alike.
Both were rather athletic - both somewhat tall, and tanned from the unceasing hateful glare of the sun. The man, of course - wore something more appropriate to this new environment, and what passed for Jundlandi formal wear - a set of finely tailored robes, if somewhat light for the climate of Novalira.
He seemed cold, actually - though it was barely colder than 62 degrees.

He woman, of course, wore something also rather typical for Jundlandi formal wear - a silken dress decorated with touches of gold, rather lightweight - with clothes underneath, to ensure modesty ultimately prevailed.
On each, a little necklace of 9mm bullet casings adorned them.

The man spoke with a bellowing voice.
“I am Irad zi Qelak. Warrior of Jund’s legacy, and now, a servant to the Empress.”

The woman, in turn, spoke accordingly, with a softer, yet still confident voice.
“Kiran zi Qelaka. Warrioress of Jundland, dutiful wife, and…”
She seems slightly ashamed.
“A servant to the Empress.”

However, they took to sit near the Volkovogradians - remembering Somalia fondly.

User avatar
Volkovograd
Minister
 
Posts: 2362
Founded: Dec 21, 2023
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Volkovograd » Wed May 29, 2024 12:16 pm

Jundland wrote:It was, lastly, the turn of the Jundlandi delegation to arrive. They seemed nearly as barbaric - if not moreso - than the Volkovogradians.

It was, following a certain pattern of course - a man and a woman. In this case, husband and wife. And indeed, in terms of a marriage - they certainly were quite alike.
Both were rather athletic - both somewhat tall, and tanned from the unceasing hateful glare of the sun. The man, of course - wore something more appropriate to this new environment, and what passed for Jundlandi formal wear - a set of finely tailored robes, if somewhat light for the climate of Novalira.
He seemed cold, actually - though it was barely colder than 62 degrees.

He woman, of course, wore something also rather typical for Jundlandi formal wear - a silken dress decorated with touches of gold, rather lightweight - with clothes underneath, to ensure modesty ultimately prevailed.
On each, a little necklace of 9mm bullet casings adorned them.

The man spoke with a bellowing voice.
“I am Irad zi Qelak. Warrior of Jund’s legacy, and now, a servant to the Empress.”

The woman, in turn, spoke accordingly, with a softer, yet still confident voice.
“Kiran zi Qelaka. Warrioress of Jundland, dutiful wife, and…”
She seems slightly ashamed.
“A servant to the Empress.”

However, they took to sit near the Volkovogradians - remembering Somalia fondly.


The Volkov Twins smile as the Jundlandis enter. A fellow martial culture, if one more suited to the desert then Volkovograds lush jungles. “Pleasure to meet you, I am Roman Volkov, and this is my twin sister..”

“Raisa Volkov, charmed I am sure.” She finishes cheerfully.

User avatar
Arakhkhar
Senator
 
Posts: 3825
Founded: Jan 03, 2024
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Arakhkhar » Wed May 29, 2024 12:26 pm

Selena speaks aloud.
“You are both late. Might I ask, what was the holdup?”
Istvine wrote:Snippity

“Indeed.”
She reclines somewhat into her seat.
“You both should be proud to be here. After all, so few from the Intendancies ever manage to make it to the capital. Rest assured, inaccessibility is not what you will find here. Accommodations have been made for each delegation, of course. Including servants, should you request them. Wine, of course, on demand.”
She continues, smiling.
“Such is the barest gift we give you. Though, not an unpleasant one. Do enjoy.”

Of course, with regards to the Jundlandis, she has to continue.
“Anyways, Prince and Princess Volkov. Although you don’t share the Jundlandi ineptitude for punctuality, you do share in something of a… martial culture. And still, despite being a part of the New Order, no one can truly say that the Jundlandis aren’t Jundlandi anymore.”
By the Vicereine's Will.
By the Empress's Design.
Your culture will adapt to service us.

Wherever applicable, factbooks/dispatches take precedence over stats for RP.

User avatar
Volkovograd
Minister
 
Posts: 2362
Founded: Dec 21, 2023
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Volkovograd » Wed May 29, 2024 12:30 pm

Arakhkhar wrote:Selena speaks aloud.
“You are both late. Might I ask, what was the holdup?”
Istvine wrote:Snippity

“Indeed.”
She reclines somewhat into her seat.
“You both should be proud to be here. After all, so few from the Intendancies ever manage to make it to the capital. Rest assured, inaccessibility is not what you will find here. Accommodations have been made for each delegation, of course. Including servants, should you request them. Wine, of course, on demand.”
She continues, smiling.
“Such is the barest gift we give you. Though, not an unpleasant one. Do enjoy.”

Of course, with regards to the Jundlandis, she has to continue.
“Anyways, Prince and Princess Volkov. Although you don’t share the Jundlandi ineptitude for punctuality, you do share in something of a… martial culture. And still, despite being a part of the New Order, no one can truly say that the Jundlandis aren’t Jundlandi anymore.”


They look at each other, before looking back at the Arakhkhari. “Da, true. It’s just some think you would bring in, what was it, sister?” Roman says, glancing at Raisa, who looks at a small list. “Laws.” She says after a short while.

“Da, laws. We don’t like those. Besides, Housemoot is divided on matter.”

User avatar
Arakhkhar
Senator
 
Posts: 3825
Founded: Jan 03, 2024
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Arakhkhar » Wed May 29, 2024 12:38 pm

Volkovograd wrote:
They look at each other, before looking back at the Arakhkhari. “Da, true. It’s just some think you would bring in, what was it, sister?” Roman says, glancing at Raisa, who looks at a small list. “Laws.” She says after a short while.

“Da, laws. We don’t like those. Besides, Housemoot is divided on matter.”


“It isn’t our intention to destroy your existence. Only…”
Selena tried to determine a proper term.
“To mold it. Besides, you shall come to see, through your stay here, the merits of our system.”
By the Vicereine's Will.
By the Empress's Design.
Your culture will adapt to service us.

Wherever applicable, factbooks/dispatches take precedence over stats for RP.

User avatar
Volkovograd
Minister
 
Posts: 2362
Founded: Dec 21, 2023
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Volkovograd » Wed May 29, 2024 12:41 pm

Arakhkhar wrote:
Volkovograd wrote:
They look at each other, before looking back at the Arakhkhari. “Da, true. It’s just some think you would bring in, what was it, sister?” Roman says, glancing at Raisa, who looks at a small list. “Laws.” She says after a short while.

“Da, laws. We don’t like those. Besides, Housemoot is divided on matter.”


“It isn’t our intention to destroy your existence. Only…”
Selena tried to determine a proper term.
“To mold it. Besides, you shall come to see, through your stay here, the merits of our system.”


Raisa speaks up. “So… you would add laws, da?” She prods slightly, her ice blue eyes inquisitive.

User avatar
Arakhkhar
Senator
 
Posts: 3825
Founded: Jan 03, 2024
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Arakhkhar » Wed May 29, 2024 12:43 pm

Volkovograd wrote:
Arakhkhar wrote:
“It isn’t our intention to destroy your existence. Only…”
Selena tried to determine a proper term.
“To mold it. Besides, you shall come to see, through your stay here, the merits of our system.”


Raisa speaks up. “So… you would add laws, da?” She prods slightly, her ice blue eyes inquisitive.


Selena wanted to say ‘yes,’ but of course, she likely couldn’t without permanently turning them against her.
“You would be more useful to serve the Empress in your present state, albeit, recognizing her.”
By the Vicereine's Will.
By the Empress's Design.
Your culture will adapt to service us.

Wherever applicable, factbooks/dispatches take precedence over stats for RP.

User avatar
Volkovograd
Minister
 
Posts: 2362
Founded: Dec 21, 2023
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Volkovograd » Wed May 29, 2024 12:47 pm

Arakhkhar wrote:
Volkovograd wrote:
Raisa speaks up. “So… you would add laws, da?” She prods slightly, her ice blue eyes inquisitive.


Selena wanted to say ‘yes,’ but of course, she likely couldn’t without permanently turning them against her.
“You would be more useful to serve the Empress in your present state, albeit, recognizing her.”


“Don’t think fealty and submission is really good look.” Roman says with a shrug. Raisa nods. “We like our little slice of anarchy. Besides, we wouldn’t be as effective warriors if Volkovograd was civilized, now would we?” She says with a smile reminiscent of another Volkov diplomat..

“Besides, for religious reasons many our hesitant to swear fealty to your Empress.”

User avatar
Arakhkhar
Senator
 
Posts: 3825
Founded: Jan 03, 2024
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Arakhkhar » Wed May 29, 2024 12:49 pm

Volkovograd wrote:
“Don’t think fealty and submission is really good look.” Roman says with a shrug. Raisa nods. “We like our little slice of anarchy. Besides, we wouldn’t be as effective warriors if Volkovograd was civilized, now would we?” She says with a smile reminiscent of another Volkov diplomat..

“Besides, for religious reasons many our hesitant to swear fealty to your Empress.”


Selena stares at them with a somewhat cold gaze.
“You will. In time, perhaps.”
By the Vicereine's Will.
By the Empress's Design.
Your culture will adapt to service us.

Wherever applicable, factbooks/dispatches take precedence over stats for RP.

User avatar
Istvine
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 106
Founded: May 14, 2024
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Istvine » Wed May 29, 2024 12:50 pm

“For one, we accepted the Empress… very willingly.” Ezikiel stated, as Zabina would nod to agree and fill in for him before he said anything more. “Recognition is the proper first step. It’s harmless, if anything. Shouldn’t be any harm in recognizing such now, don’t you think?” She’d state, seeing if her opinion in things, as former outsiders willing to accept the New Order would seem to make for in terms of assistance. “You don’t have to consider it a religious affair. She fits well into our own beliefs as is, of course. Quite uniformly, given how… universal, she feels.”

User avatar
Volkovograd
Minister
 
Posts: 2362
Founded: Dec 21, 2023
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Volkovograd » Wed May 29, 2024 12:52 pm

Arakhkhar wrote:
Volkovograd wrote:
“Don’t think fealty and submission is really good look.” Roman says with a shrug. Raisa nods. “We like our little slice of anarchy. Besides, we wouldn’t be as effective warriors if Volkovograd was civilized, now would we?” She says with a smile reminiscent of another Volkov diplomat..

“Besides, for religious reasons many our hesitant to swear fealty to your Empress.”


Selena stares at them with a somewhat cold gaze.
“You will. In time, perhaps.”


“You know, it’s statements like that that make us hesitant.

We have seen North Sylvaria. It’s like the AntiVolkovograd…” Raisa says sadly. “We refuse to let that happen to us. So while something is on table, so to speak, we are very particular about it.” She says emphatically. Roman nods. “Besides, it’s a moot point. The Housemoot is divided, and will probably remain that way.”

User avatar
North Sylvaria
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 48
Founded: Mar 14, 2024
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby North Sylvaria » Wed May 29, 2024 12:57 pm

Volkovograd wrote:
“You know, it’s statements like that that make us hesitant.

We have seen North Sylvaria. It’s like the AntiVolkovograd…” Raisa says sadly. “We refuse to let that happen to us. So while something is on table, so to speak, we are very particular about it.” She says emphatically. Roman nods. “Besides, it’s a moot point. The Housemoot is divided, and will probably remain that way.”


The North Sylvarians seem somewhat peeved.
Nadekos, in particular, speaks up. “And what, mind you, is the issue with North Sylvaria?”


TRUST IN THE INTENDANT. ORDER IS PRESERVED. OUR BENEFACTORS KNOW BEST.



Intendancy of Arakhkhar
IC name: Intendancy of Northern Sylvaria
IC Leader: Intendant Varos
Population: 22 million
Capital: Siladii (formerly Siladen City)

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Dutch Socialist States, Generic empire, GreatOceania, Malkantriz, The Astovia, The Way Sun Cooperation

Advertisement

Remove ads