NATION

PASSWORD

After The Fanfare (Closed)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Eusan Federation
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 08, 2024
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

After The Fanfare (Closed)

Postby Eusan Federation » Thu May 23, 2024 5:03 pm

For context: Both characters (Kit and Nevarrón) have taken a liking to one another during their time as delegates to the ISD for their respective homelands. After the speech by President Kurtii, the two of them seem to finally have a chance to spend some time together on their own.

OOC: Since I made the last post in the II thread, I’ll let you go first.
Last edited by Eusan Federation on Thu May 23, 2024 9:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Tech level: Borderline MT/PMT in the Frontier Territories, late PMT with FT elements in the “home system.” Semi-isolationist. Based on Signalis’ Eusan Nation and Eusan Empire, controlling both of their former territories plus territories in the NS world, which are the base of operations for RP scenarios. Demographics of NS territories leans strongly towards more Replikas than humans. (the term Gestalt has been abolished in this timeline) Most NS stats are non-canon, though they generally paint an ok picture of how things are. Autocracy and No Immigration are not canon. Partially based on my IRL views.

Canon population in the Frontier Territories: 180,000,109
Canon population in the home system: ~40B (roughly, spread out over 6 planets) NOTE: the home system is rarely used for RP.

Republic Under Specters Grasp
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 04, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Republic Under Specters Grasp » Thu May 23, 2024 5:19 pm

Slowly lowering the handaxe from the view of the midst of the public, Nevarron would soon opt to avoid making that blunder, dropping the axe back into the gigantic toolbox of melee implementations she had brought with her, and would look on around! "...Right, but uh... no, no I have not! Whole new world to see to a 20mm revolver, for certain! But like... in the case of a grenade launching gun, or more like an uh, revolving, shoots a normal bullet gun?" Asking as a measure of curiosity, Nevarron Daghad-al Saachen wasn't an ordinary woman: then again, neither was Kit. One was a champion fighter within her homeland, and out of 20 billion people, excelling in so many physical fields makes her look almost similar to a titan of achievement comparatively. And being within the Army of her nation, she also had been fond of firearms in general. Especially ones much bigger, that she can comfortably handle: a perfect combination in her own consideration. So when she was told of the Eusan's primarily larger cartridge firearms, this amazed, and... somewhat enamored her to the severely large kit that could be lugged around by them. A dream of hers, for certain. "Well, I do suppose that I can hopefully handle such a firepower, either or!"
Lovable rogue mercenary nation, always taking the impractical solutions to a problem. They usually work. Trust me.

Are NS stats canon? Only the big ones.

Current ISD and KTO Member state.

Eusan Federation
Ambassador

Postby Eusan Federation » Thu May 23, 2024 5:35 pm

Kit, on the other hand, was a career soldier turned diplomat. Being a Replika, age was no concern to her- she was in her 200s, but despite that, she had almost never got close to people- as for most of her life, she was bitter and bloodthirsty- her 700+ kills in active duty seemingly failed to sate her desire for combat. But eventually, decades upon decades of peace slowly mellowed out her demeanor into the far more personable diplomat that Nevarrón had come to know. And now, maybe she had a chance at… something more. Something she had lacked interest in for the longest time.

“Oh, it’s conventional bullets alright. Though they do make explosive rounds for it, if you’re feeling extra destructive. Now, why don’t we get somewhere a bit more isolated, hm? I’m sure we can find somewhere where I can actually take that thing out without someone taking a shot at me…”
Last edited by Eusan Federation on Thu May 23, 2024 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tech level: Borderline MT/PMT in the Frontier Territories, late PMT with FT elements in the “home system.” Semi-isolationist. Based on Signalis’ Eusan Nation and Eusan Empire, controlling both of their former territories plus territories in the NS world, which are the base of operations for RP scenarios. Demographics of NS territories leans strongly towards more Replikas than humans. (the term Gestalt has been abolished in this timeline) Most NS stats are non-canon, though they generally paint an ok picture of how things are. Autocracy and No Immigration are not canon. Partially based on my IRL views.

Canon population in the home system: ~40B (roughly, spread out over 6 planets) NOTE: the home system is rarely used for RP.

Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Republic Under Specters Grasp » Thu May 23, 2024 5:52 pm

"Conventional... of course!" She'd nod a little bit, ready to go on ahead and get on out of here, hopefully without too much more hassle to step on out of here! She's going to, however, move on ahead to stuff herself up towards the food section, and takes to filling up a few plates and would go on ahead and wanders to see to bringing it all along with them: she did specify to require more portion than normal, and she'll bring as much as she can with her before she gets going! "Good, I think I'm ready now! Just needed snacks for the trail, is all!"
Lovable rogue mercenary nation, always taking the impractical solutions to a problem. They usually work. Trust me.

Eusan Federation
Ambassador

Postby Eusan Federation » Thu May 23, 2024 6:10 pm

Republic Under Specters Grasp wrote:"Conventional... of course!" She'd nod a little bit, ready to go on ahead and get on out of here, hopefully without too much more hassle to step on out of here! She's going to, however, move on ahead to stuff herself up towards the food section, and takes to filling up a few plates and would go on ahead and wanders to see to bringing it all along with them: she did specify to require more portion than normal, and she'll bring as much as she can with her before she gets going! "Good, I think I'm ready now! Just needed snacks for the trail, is all!"

“Yeah, of course. I brought my own, so I’ll be fine. You wanna take my car somewhere, or nah? Well, I guess it’s more of a truck. We don’t really use ‘em much in the Federation, so I’m not too familiar with the lingo, so to speak…”

Kit grinned sheepishly as she said this. Even though she was a little embarrassed, she was clearly enjoying herself.

Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Republic Under Specters Grasp » Thu May 23, 2024 6:52 pm

"Oh, are they really that big?" She'd assume that with the size of these people being over the average human, they'd need to consider over something like the size of the cabin of a car like theirs would be! She'd... be comfortable in her case, of course, given her size and all! But otherwise, she'll be ready and rearing to get on going! "You guys don't use them too much? Like, kinda... un-needed, or are just a rarity around the place?" She'd ask, somewhat curiously as she'll go on ahead to raise an eyebrow as she'd ask... kinda wondering what they could've brought vehicle-wise now, too!

Eusan Federation
Ambassador

Postby Eusan Federation » Thu May 23, 2024 7:00 pm

Republic Under Specters Grasp wrote:"Oh, are they really that big?" She'd assume that with the size of these people being over the average human, they'd need to consider over something like the size of the cabin of a car like theirs would be! She'd... be comfortable in her case, of course, given her size and all! But otherwise, she'll be ready and rearing to get on going! "You guys don't use them too much? Like, kinda... un-needed, or are just a rarity around the place?" She'd ask, somewhat curiously as she'll go on ahead to raise an eyebrow as she'd ask... kinda wondering what they could've brought vehicle-wise now, too!

As the two of them began to leave the palace, Kit started explaining how automobiles are treated in the Federation.

“They’re not needed. Risikostadt, for example, has hundreds of rail lines. We pretty much just have rail lines for streets- cars are more or less banned. Too much clutter. And plus, we have zero traffic as a result. Still, for trips out of the country, some of us own them. Naturally, that includes yours truly. Don’t worry, I’ve practiced plenty. It also makes for less pollution thanks to all of the trains being electric, which makes the air quality as good as it gets. It’s a beautiful city, if you can get past some of the brutalist architecture. Such is the nature of a city of 71 million mostly built out of landing crafts- very wide, square buildings. Kinda ugly, but also kinda cool, if you ask me.”
Last edited by Eusan Federation on Thu May 23, 2024 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Republic Under Specters Grasp » Thu May 23, 2024 7:51 pm

Eusan Federation wrote:
Republic Under Specters Grasp wrote:"Oh, are they really that big?" She'd assume that with the size of these people being over the average human, they'd need to consider over something like the size of the cabin of a car like theirs would be! She'd... be comfortable in her case, of course, given her size and all! But otherwise, she'll be ready and rearing to get on going! "You guys don't use them too much? Like, kinda... un-needed, or are just a rarity around the place?" She'd ask, somewhat curiously as she'll go on ahead to raise an eyebrow as she'd ask... kinda wondering what they could've brought vehicle-wise now, too!

As the two of them began to leave the palace, Kit started explaining how automobiles are treated in the Federation.

“They’re not needed. Risikostadt, for example, has hundreds of rail lines. We pretty much just have rail lines for streets- cars are more or less banned. Too much clutter. And plus, we have zero traffic as a result. Still, for trips out of the country, some of us own them. Naturally, that includes yours truly. Don’t worry, I’ve practiced plenty. It also makes for less pollution thanks to all of the trains being electric, which makes the air quality as good as it gets. It’s a beautiful city, if you can get past some of the brutalist architecture. Such is the nature of a city of 71 million mostly built out of landing crafts- very wide, square buildings. Kinda ugly, but also kinda cool, if you ask me.”

"A whole lot of landing crafts? I know that there's places in the Grasp's back lands that're build out of the bunch of cargo containers and other things like vehicles, which is basically the equivalent of... well, kinda slums?" Nevarron would note, as she goes on to keep on with her walk and talk! "They don't live horribly, but even the poorest folk in the Grasp make good money. Homelessness isn't too much to be seen since everyone lives in the underground or in one of those compact communities." She'd note, and then would think on it a bit! "We even have mountain cities, too! Built in and around them. Just gotta not bother the Gremory if they live around there, or well... it's a little bit of a disrespectful thing to bother them, given their religious folk. Kind of an honor to be around them."

Eusan Federation
Ambassador

Postby Eusan Federation » Thu May 23, 2024 8:27 pm

Republic Under Specters Grasp wrote:
Eusan Federation wrote:

"A whole lot of landing crafts? I know that there's places in the Grasp's back lands that're build out of the bunch of cargo containers and other things like vehicles, which is basically the equivalent of... well, kinda slums?" Nevarron would note, as she goes on to keep on with her walk and talk! "They don't live horribly, but even the poorest folk in the Grasp make good money. Homelessness isn't too much to be seen since everyone lives in the underground or in one of those compact communities." She'd note, and then would think on it a bit! "We even have mountain cities, too! Built in and around them. Just gotta not bother the Gremory if they live around there, or well... it's a little bit of a disrespectful thing to bother them, given their religious folk. Kind of an honor to be around them."

“Yeah, landing crafts… we kinda come from space and all, y’know? I could’ve sworn I mentioned it… anyway. It was a long journey. Decades. And so, since we were already living in them for so long, they kind of became most of the city when we landed. So the city has a lot of metal exteriors and the likes. Window installations are coming along slowly, but still… a lot of metal. You’ll never see more titanium in the same spot, I guarantee it.”

Kit would pull out some car keys from her pocket, unlocking a rather large pickup truck of sorts. Another Replika, a much smaller one with messy hair, would approach the two of them, questioning where Kit was going.

“Hey. Where’re ya going? Can’t have you disappearing on us.”

Kit would turn to face her.

“Not too far. You have my coordinates. Come and find me if I’m not back in… 4 hours, how’s that sound?”

“Fine. Anything you need before leaving?”

“No, I think we’ll be fine.”

Kit opens the passenger door to her truck, gesturing for Nevarrón to hop in.
Last edited by Eusan Federation on Thu May 23, 2024 8:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Republic Under Specters Grasp » Fri May 24, 2024 12:03 am

Eusan Federation wrote:

“Yeah, landing crafts… we kinda come from space and all, y’know? I could’ve sworn I mentioned it… anyway. It was a long journey. Decades. And so, since we were already living in them for so long, they kind of became most of the city when we landed. So the city has a lot of metal exteriors and the likes. Window installations are coming along slowly, but still… a lot of metal. You’ll never see more titanium in the same spot, I guarantee it.”

Kit would pull out some car keys from her pocket, unlocking a rather large pickup truck of sorts. Another Replika, a much smaller one with messy hair, would approach the two of them, questioning where Kit was going.

“Not too far. You have my coordinates. Come and find me if I’m not back in… 4 hours, how’s that sound?”

“Oh, right! No no, first thought that comes to my mind is like… the boats! The ones the marine would use to ferry off tanks and helicopters of men from ashore! That’s what we consider a landing ship at first notice!” Nevarrón points on out as she decides to let Kit speak with her guard first, and as she did, would eye on over the machine in front of her!

Quick to the punch though, as soon as that’s all done, Nevarrón leaps on into the passenger seat, hopping on in and going ahead to check for any safety measure to strap or belt on into, as she’ll go on and give it a look about! “Well, this thing seems pretty neat! Military grade, or is it like… civilian for you guys?” She’d ask, trying to get nestled all cozy within the seat! “Car culture back home’s all coupes and small cars from years ago. Fast but light sorta frame. Nice slopes and ling bodies, kind of!”

Eusan Federation
Ambassador

Postby Eusan Federation » Fri May 24, 2024 12:08 pm

Eusan Federation wrote:

“Oh, right! No no, first thought that comes to my mind is like… the boats! The ones the marine would use to ferry off tanks and helicopters of men from ashore! That’s what we consider a landing ship at first notice!” Nevarrón points on out as she decides to let Kit speak with her guard first, and as she did, would eye on over the machine in front of her!

Quick to the punch though, as soon as that’s all done, Nevarrón leaps on into the passenger seat, hopping on in and going ahead to check for any safety measure to strap or belt on into, as she’ll go on and give it a look about! “Well, this thing seems pretty neat! Military grade, or is it like… civilian for you guys?” She’d ask, trying to get nestled all cozy within the seat! “Car culture back home’s all coupes and small cars from years ago. Fast but light sorta frame. Nice slopes and ling bodies, kind of!”

Kit would circle around, entering the driver side of the vehicle and taking her seat.

“Oh, this? It’s a modified military vehicle… as you’d imagine, not much civilian car culture in the Federation.”

She’d stick a key into a slot underneath the wheel, and the engine would roar to life.

“It’s actually a hybrid- just a real powerful one. 0 to 100 kilometers per hour in about 4 seconds. Not bad at all, in my humble opinion.”

Kit slowly steers the truck onto a larger road, and begins to REALLY accelerate.

“Dunno the speed limit around here, so I won’t go TOO crazy… just regular crazy, hah.”

The truck keeps accelerating, nearly as fast as it can. As Kit continues driving, a large wooden box with a bow on it can be seen in the bed of the truck, through the rearview mirror.

Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Republic Under Specters Grasp » Fri May 24, 2024 9:15 pm

Eusan Federation wrote:

Kit would circle around, entering the driver side of the vehicle and taking her seat.

“Oh, this? It’s a modified military vehicle… as you’d imagine, not much civilian car culture in the Federation.”

She’d stick a key into a slot underneath the wheel, and the engine would roar to life.

“It’s actually a hybrid- just a real powerful one. 0 to 100 kilometers per hour in about 4 seconds. Not bad at all, in my humble opinion.”

Kit slowly steers the truck onto a larger road, and begins to REALLY accelerate.

“Dunno the speed limit around here, so I won’t go TOO crazy… just regular crazy, hah.”

The truck keeps accelerating, nearly as fast as it can. As Kit continues driving, a large wooden box with a bow on it can be seen in the bed of the truck, through the rearview mirror.

Going on ahead and softly bracing herself on the roof of the truck, placing a hand up there to keep steady at the sudden acceleration, albeit then going to lower it as she assumes... robot stuff: if she's a super duper high tech android, she probably has some good speed control and the like, so she can probably handle this a lot better than she could. She just knows that heavy things going fast and colliding with something usually means heavy damage... in and out of the vehicle.

As she's getting used to the speed, she'll chuckle a little bit, and then looks on aside out the window to her passenger view, watching as the environment by them would skirt on away with quiet the speed! "If we're going out in the right direction, we can probably dodge Frijheldi RPG's in this thing!" She'd chuckle a bit, as she does note the bow in the rear view, blinking a little bit! One heck of a truck decoration, she thinks! She's... well, not the fastest to pick up on some social cues, so she can't associate it much besides just as a big box in her head!

Eusan Federation
Ambassador

Postby Eusan Federation » Fri May 24, 2024 11:28 pm

Eusan Federation wrote:

Going on ahead and softly bracing herself on the roof of the truck, placing a hand up there to keep steady at the sudden acceleration, albeit then going to lower it as she assumes... robot stuff: if she's a super duper high tech android, she probably has some good speed control and the like, so she can probably handle this a lot better than she could. She just knows that heavy things going fast and colliding with something usually means heavy damage... in and out of the vehicle.

As she's getting used to the speed, she'll chuckle a little bit, and then looks on aside out the window to her passenger view, watching as the environment by them would skirt on away with quiet the speed! "If we're going out in the right direction, we can probably dodge Frijheldi RPG's in this thing!" She'd chuckle a bit, as she does note the bow in the rear view, blinking a little bit! One heck of a truck decoration, she thinks! She's... well, not the fastest to pick up on some social cues, so she can't associate it much besides just as a big box in her head!

“I’d love to see the fuckers try! Been too long since I last got my hands dirty, hah!”

Kit keeps driving for another 15 or 20 minutes, eventually turning off onto a dirt road of sorts, seemingly some kind of forest trail- the terrain is hilly, and she’s forced to slow down.

“By the way, I have no idea where I’m going. I’m hoping there’s something nice this way- but I’ve got no clue. I have a map, and it says we’re headed to some kinda lake or something like that… maybe there’s a good view if we keep going.”

Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Republic Under Specters Grasp » Mon May 27, 2024 11:40 pm

Eusan Federation wrote:

“I’d love to see the fuckers try! Been too long since I last got my hands dirty, hah!”

Kit keeps driving for another 15 or 20 minutes, eventually turning off onto a dirt road of sorts, seemingly some kind of forest trail- the terrain is hilly, and she’s forced to slow down.

“By the way, I have no idea where I’m going. I’m hoping there’s something nice this way- but I’ve got no clue. I have a map, and it says we’re headed to some kinda lake or something like that… maybe there’s a good view if we keep going.”

“Hmm… doubt Frijheldi would all be hiding in a body of water like so! Either way, I think that’ll be good for range work, given a big lake is almost the perfect place for a little bit of target practice and such! Fire and hit anywhere we’d like… unless there was a boat out there!”

Nevarrón thinks to herself on that last comment, wondering if it’d even be possible out here! “Well, I don’t think there’d be fishing at this time of night… and this close of a warzone.” She’d note again, but… gives a light shrug! “Probably a spy if there’s anyone out there right now, most likely!”

Eusan Federation
Ambassador

Postby Eusan Federation » Tue May 28, 2024 12:25 am

Eusan Federation wrote:

“Hmm… doubt Frijheldi would all be hiding in a body of water like so! Either way, I think that’ll be good for range work, given a big lake is almost the perfect place for a little bit of target practice and such! Fire and hit anywhere we’d like… unless there was a boat out there!”

Nevarrón thinks to herself on that last comment, wondering if it’d even be possible out here! “Well, I don’t think there’d be fishing at this time of night… and this close of a warzone.” She’d note again, but… gives a light shrug! “Probably a spy if there’s anyone out there right now, most likely!”

“Yeah. But if they are hiding in there… well, they won’t be living to tell the tale, pfft. Not with what I’ve got.”

After another 5 minutes of driving, the road ends. There’s a small break in the tree cover, revealing the aforementioned lake about 10 feet down. Upon seeing this, Kit manages to turn around the truck before parking it, with the rear now facing the water, before getting out, and walking around to the rear.

“Looks nice out here! Come here, I got you something…”

Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Republic Under Specters Grasp » Wed May 29, 2024 4:21 pm

Eusan Federation wrote:

“Yeah. But if they are hiding in there… well, they won’t be living to tell the tale, pfft. Not with what I’ve got.”

After another 5 minutes of driving, the road ends. There’s a small break in the tree cover, revealing the aforementioned lake about 10 feet down. Upon seeing this, Kit manages to turn around the truck before parking it, with the rear now facing the water, before getting out, and walking around to the rear.

"Hm? For me?" A bit of confusion on Neva's face does go to show! It's more so curiosity, as a better term to describe it, as she goes to step on out of the vehicle within the midst of the waterside, looking on down the way at the lake as she would then turn on back to try and face to see what Kit was fetching, going to ready herself as she somewhat does look on aside towards the box and ribbon, as she does start putting two and two together... and her curiosity helps fuel and pique up her interest any further as to what was brought all the way out here to gift! Better than giving it to the Baron, he probably can't handle whatever was within here!

Eusan Federation
Ambassador

Postby Eusan Federation » Wed May 29, 2024 4:39 pm

Eusan Federation wrote:

"Hm? For me?" A bit of confusion on Neva's face does go to show! It's more so curiosity, as a better term to describe it, as she goes to step on out of the vehicle within the midst of the waterside, looking on down the way at the lake as she would then turn on back to try and face to see what Kit was fetching, going to ready herself as she somewhat does look on aside towards the box and ribbon, as she does start putting two and two together... and her curiosity helps fuel and pique up her interest any further as to what was brought all the way out here to gift! Better than giving it to the Baron, he probably can't handle whatever was within here!

“Mhm! Come, I think you’ll like it.”

Inside the box was a massive rifle. It vaguely resembled a G3, scaled up massively- the main difference being navy blue richlite furniture as opposed to the wood on a G3. A truly vast magwell suggested it fired an equally huge cartridge. On the side, it read: “HBR-20 “JUGGERNAUT”” in large text, etched into the side od the gun. Kit proudly hands the gun over to Nevarrón, a little excited to give it to her.

“Check it out! Remember that 15x121 battle rifle I told you about? Well, you’re holding one! 600 rounds per minute, full auto! I actually got most of my kills with one of ‘em. They hold up well after a lotta rounds going through them… contrary to what the insane recoil might lead you to think… anyways. I threw on a couple baseline attachments, some halfdecent irons, a sound moderator so you don’t go deaf, forward grip, and a lighter trigger. Oh, and of course I brought extended magazines… they’re, uh, quite clunky, being drums and all… but the alternative is a 10 round box, which runs out fast. Anyways… feel free to grab a mag and have at it… I already loaded a few up. They’re in the box too. H-hope ya like it!”

Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Republic Under Specters Grasp » Wed May 29, 2024 5:04 pm

Eusan Federation wrote:

Inside the box was a massive rifle. It vaguely resembled a G3, scaled up massively- the main difference being navy blue richlite furniture as opposed to the wood on a G3. A truly vast magwell suggested it fired an equally huge cartridge. On the side, it read: “HBR-20 “JUGGERNAUT”” in large text, etched into the side od the gun. Kit proudly hands the gun over to Nevarrón, a little excited to give it to her.

“Check it out! Remember that 15x121 battle rifle I told you about? Well, you’re holding one! 600 rounds per minute, full auto! I actually got most of my kills with one of ‘em. They hold up well after a lotta rounds going through them… contrary to what the insane recoil might lead you to think… anyways. I threw on a couple baseline attachments, some halfdecent irons, a sound moderator so you don’t go deaf, forward grip, and a lighter trigger. Oh, and of course I brought extended magazines… they’re, uh, quite clunky, being drums and all… but the alternative is a 10 round box, which runs out fast. Anyways… feel free to grab a mag and have at it… I already loaded a few up. They’re in the box too. H-hope ya like it!”

Her eyes met upon the navy blue furnishing at first, then eyed over the shape entirely, peering it over as she realized that she did have a gun situated here, and then especially as she peers upon the name. Moving her hand on in to go on ahead and see to lower her hand towards the name, running her hand on down over it with a smile slowly growing on her face as she would go on ahead and move one hand on in to raise up the barrel of the gun and then the grip as well, holding onto it and blinking a little bit! Catharsis hit her, like a chill down the spine, as well as an absolute feeling of just... total absolute euphoria. Listening quietly for what she's got going and told to her, Nevarron moves on ahead and smirks nice and wide as she would move her hand on over the drum, going on ahead and moving to go on ahead and raises the drum on up and into the well of the weapon, placing it on in and then prepping it nice and quietly, only finally going to break her silence with a deep breath.

"...Hell. Fuckin'... Yes!" She'd state, immediately bracing herself on down, with one foot mounting most of her weight to brace herself, and then one arm to force and dig a little bit into her shoulder to prep the stock, going on ahead and taking aim towards the water, and fires off a three-round burst to test the waters. Then afterwards, cackling happily and excitedly, she would choose to ram her finger down the trigger to unload the magazine, sending round beyond round towards the water, hitting the surface hard and powerfully with every round. Impressively... Nevarron seems to actually manage to be quite well in handling the recoil, taking the hard force quite easily like one large sponge, as with the rounds cleared, she soon would drop and catch the magazine, wandering back to the bed of the truck and laughs a bit ridiculously! "A-ha ha ha haaaa! A Eusan-built miracle! Like getting up from a coma after years, like getting up from a wheelchair after years!" She'd move on ahead over to Kit and leans on ahead to go on and wraps one arm down to Kit's shoulder and gives her a kiss on the cheek, leaning over and going on ahead and leaning on down to go on ahead to take another drum for her pleasure!

Eusan Federation
Ambassador

Postby Eusan Federation » Wed May 29, 2024 5:32 pm

Eusan Federation wrote:[code][/code]

Her eyes met upon the navy blue furnishing at first, then eyed over the shape entirely, peering it over as she realized that she did have a gun situated here, and then especially as she peers upon the name. Moving her hand on in to go on ahead and see to lower her hand towards the name, running her hand on down over it with a smile slowly growing on her face as she would go on ahead and move one hand on in to raise up the barrel of the gun and then the grip as well, holding onto it and blinking a little bit! Catharsis hit her, like a chill down the spine, as well as an absolute feeling of just... total absolute euphoria. Listening quietly for what she's got going and told to her, Nevarron moves on ahead and smirks nice and wide as she would move her hand on over the drum, going on ahead and moving to go on ahead and raises the drum on up and into the well of the weapon, placing it on in and then prepping it nice and quietly, only finally going to break her silence with a deep breath.

"...Hell. Fuckin'... Yes!" She'd state, immediately bracing herself on down, with one foot mounting most of her weight to brace herself, and then one arm to force and dig a little bit into her shoulder to prep the stock, going on ahead and taking aim towards the water, and fires off a three-round burst to test the waters. Then afterwards, cackling happily and excitedly, she would choose to ram her finger down the trigger to unload the magazine, sending round beyond round towards the water, hitting the surface hard and powerfully with every round. Impressively... Nevarron seems to actually manage to be quite well in handling the recoil, taking the hard force quite easily like one large sponge, as with the rounds cleared, she soon would drop and catch the magazine, wandering back to the bed of the truck and laughs a bit ridiculously! "A-ha ha ha haaaa! A Eusan-built miracle! Like getting up from a coma after years, like getting up from a wheelchair after years!" She'd move on ahead over to Kit and leans on ahead to go on and wraps one arm down to Kit's shoulder and gives her a kiss on the cheek, leaning over and going on ahead and leaning on down to go on ahead to take another drum for her pleasure!

At first Kit just watched, beaming as her gift seemed to be well-received. Though, as soon as she had been kissed, she was, well… stunned. She blushed profusely while just standing there, unsure what to think of it all. Her thoughts raced as she tried to make sense of it all.

“Wait… she actually… does she… could she… d-did that actually happen?!? N-no… I don’t I…”

Of course, none of that was said out loud. She had never had anyone take a liking to her like this, not in all of her 200+ years. She watched as Nevarrón unleashed another 25-round drum into the water, staring more at her than the gun. Still blushing, she finally built up the courage to speak.

“I… d-did you just… wha…”

She trailed off, unable to comprehend this fully. Her lack of experience visibly failed her, though it was equally clear she didn’t mind it at all. She just stared, stunned by it all.
Last edited by Eusan Federation on Thu May 30, 2024 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Eusan Federation
Ambassador

Postby Eusan Federation » Thu May 30, 2024 11:08 pm

/bump, mostly because this thread hasn’t been showing up in “view your posts” for me lately

Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Republic Under Specters Grasp » Sat Jun 01, 2024 9:08 pm

Eusan Federation wrote:

At first Kit just watched, beaming as her gift seemed to be well-received. Though, as soon as she had been kissed, she was, well… stunned. She blushed profusely while just standing there, unsure what to think of it all. Her thoughts raced as she tried to make sense of it all.

“Wait… she actually… does she… could she… d-did that actually happen?!? N-no… I don’t I…”

Of course, none of that was said out loud. She had never had anyone take a liking to her like this, not in all of her 200+ years. She watched as Nevarrón unleashed another 25-round drum into the water, staring more at her than the gun. Still blushing, she finally built up the courage to speak.

She trailed off, unable to comprehend this fully. Her lack of experience visibly failed her, though it was equally clear she didn’t mind it at all. She just stared, stunned by it all.

"Whew!" She'd finish off another 25 rounds, not really breaking a sweat from firing them off, and neither entirely was too much damage on herself: she seemed as sturdy and tall as a FKLR, moving on ahead and dropping the drum as she'd return on back over with the ear to ear grin on her face, grabbing up three of the regular magazines to opt to see how well she can for her own bit of tricks, going on ahead and wandering on aside and readying herself. Popping in one magazine, she'd put the rifle to a bit of a wear and tear speed test, as she slams one magazine in. Firing it off, she'd quickly bang one of the three off, before using one of the others to slap in the second one, firing it off and soon quickly going ahead and dumping the magazine to ready the final one, having gone on ahead and firing off the third and final one, sending down thirty in total as her own way to somewhat see if she can fit another five rounds down in the same time that she can get down twenty five in one drum. "...Tch, I didn't actually keep track of the count. Was it close?"

Neva would look on aside towards to Kit, seeing if she was anywhere close... albeit confused as to her daze and distance towards the demonstration and trick, blinking a little bit! "Hey... you alright? Is this taboo? I know it's putting wear on the gun, but well..." She'd lift the gun up a bit and gives it a light hug amidst the barrel, like a mix of port arms stance with coddling the thing like a teddy bear! "I was always told that putting wear and work on a gun is like a sign of love to it! As if it shows care and respect, because you also can go on ahead and care for it so it always maintains, and that's like tending to the needs of a lover. You care immensely about something like this, and then someday, it'll pay you back when you need it, you know?" She'd note, going on ahead and moving to pat the butt of the stock, like patting upon a baby's bottom, as she keeps held with the rifle. "It's... nice, really! Thank you for all of this, even down to the scenic shooting range!"

Eusan Federation
Ambassador

Postby Eusan Federation » Sat Jun 01, 2024 10:38 pm

Eusan Federation wrote:

"Whew!" She'd finish off another 25 rounds, not really breaking a sweat from firing them off, and neither entirely was too much damage on herself: she seemed as sturdy and tall as a FKLR, moving on ahead and dropping the drum as she'd return on back over with the ear to ear grin on her face, grabbing up three of the regular magazines to opt to see how well she can for her own bit of tricks, going on ahead and wandering on aside and readying herself. Popping in one magazine, she'd put the rifle to a bit of a wear and tear speed test, as she slams one magazine in. Firing it off, she'd quickly bang one of the three off, before using one of the others to slap in the second one, firing it off and soon quickly going ahead and dumping the magazine to ready the final one, having gone on ahead and firing off the third and final one, sending down thirty in total as her own way to somewhat see if she can fit another five rounds down in the same time that she can get down twenty five in one drum. "...Tch, I didn't actually keep track of the count. Was it close?"

Neva would look on aside towards to Kit, seeing if she was anywhere close... albeit confused as to her daze and distance towards the demonstration and trick, blinking a little bit! "Hey... you alright? Is this taboo? I know it's putting wear on the gun, but well..." She'd lift the gun up a bit and gives it a light hug amidst the barrel, like a mix of port arms stance with coddling the thing like a teddy bear! "I was always told that putting wear and work on a gun is like a sign of love to it! As if it shows care and respect, because you also can go on ahead and care for it so it always maintains, and that's like tending to the needs of a lover. You care immensely about something like this, and then someday, it'll pay you back when you need it, you know?" She'd note, going on ahead and moving to pat the butt of the stock, like patting upon a baby's bottom, as she keeps held with the rifle. "It's... nice, really! Thank you for all of this, even down to the scenic shooting range!"

For a few seconds, Kit just stared, still blushing. She didn’t know what to say, how to say what she really felt; but she knew she had to say something, and all she could think was “here goes nothing…”

“I… uh… no, you didn’t… you didn’t do anything wrong… i-it’s just, well… hmm… how do I say this…”

Well, so much for getting it out cleanly. But she had to say something at this point, it’s not like she was doing a great job at hiding her emotions here- her lack of experience with things like these was the main cause for her being so shaky. In fact, believe it or not, that little peck on the cheek earlier was her first time being kissed at all- and when you’ve gone as long as she has without experiencing that, well… you kind of have no idea what to do with yourself when it finally happens.

“When you went… to get another mag, uh… you, uh… you k-kissed me… and t-that was kinda my first time with that… and, and…”

She trailed off again, clueless as to how to speak her mind. But she had tried to at least show that she didn’t mind it… but just in case, she figured she should clarify that.

“N-not that I didn’t l-like it or anything… I… I did…”

She wished she knew what to say here, but she didn’t have a clue- and she was a little self conscious about that considering her age. She was multiple centuries old and was still acting like some teenager who just found out what affection feels like. Well, she wasn’t a teen, but she was certainly inexperienced with being on the receiving end of any positive attention, really. She had no idea what to do.

Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Republic Under Specters Grasp » Tue Jun 04, 2024 5:34 am

Eusan Federation wrote:

For a few seconds, Kit just stared, still blushing. She didn’t know what to say, how to say what she really felt; but she knew she had to say something, and all she could think was “here goes nothing…”

“I… uh… no, you didn’t… you didn’t do anything wrong… i-it’s just, well… hmm… how do I say this…”

Well, so much for getting it out cleanly. But she had to say something at this point, it’s not like she was doing a great job at hiding her emotions here- her lack of experience with things like these was the main cause for her being so shaky. In fact, believe it or not, that little peck on the cheek earlier was her first time being kissed at all- and when you’ve gone as long as she has without experiencing that, well… you kind of have no idea what to do with yourself when it finally happens.

“When you went… to get another mag, uh… you, uh… you k-kissed me… and t-that was kinda my first time with that… and, and…”

She trailed off again, clueless as to how to speak her mind. But she had tried to at least show that she didn’t mind it… but just in case, she figured she should clarify that.

She wished she knew what to say here, but she didn’t have a clue- and she was a little self conscious about that considering her age. She was multiple centuries old and was still acting like some teenager who just found out what affection feels like. Well, she wasn’t a teen, but she was certainly inexperienced with being on the receiving end of any positive attention, really. She had no idea what to do.

“Pff, heh! I’d know if I’d have laid my lips on someone else like that, of course! How silly of you! Did I now?” She’d exclaim loudly and proud once more, going on ahead to set the empty mags within the back of the truck and would place it on down for the moment, taking the second to lean on back and chuckles a little bit after the whole laugh she had, as she’s had a bit of fun in the last 60 seconds, that’s for sure! “Did I?” She’d ask again to Kit, going on ahead and looking wt her, reading her face and looking on at her for another few moments, as she’ll go on ahead and leans forward a bit.

This time, she felt… questioning, or rather, really suspicious as to whatever she had to actually consider over the possibility that it actually came to be, somewhat, somehow, and someway “… Did I?” She’d ask, noticing the silence and sobering up a little bit, before shaking her head a bit slowly and confusedly as she realized what she did, looking on down and moving to cover her face on up in somewhat embarrassing reveal to her, as she flushed well and red! “Did I… I did, didn’t I…”

Eusan Federation
Ambassador

Postby Eusan Federation » Tue Jun 04, 2024 5:59 am

Eusan Federation wrote:

“Pff, heh! I’d know if I’d have laid my lips on someone else like that, of course! How silly of you! Did I now?” She’d exclaim loudly and proud once more, going on ahead to set the empty mags within the back of the truck and would place it on down for the moment, taking the second to lean on back and chuckles a little bit after the whole laugh she had, as she’s had a bit of fun in the last 60 seconds, that’s for sure! “Did I?” She’d ask again to Kit, going on ahead and looking wt her, reading her face and looking on at her for another few moments, as she’ll go on ahead and leans forward a bit.

This time, she felt… questioning, or rather, really suspicious as to whatever she had to actually consider over the possibility that it actually came to be, somewhat, somehow, and someway “… Did I?” She’d ask, noticing the silence and sobering up a little bit, before shaking her head a bit slowly and confusedly as she realized what she did, looking on down and moving to cover her face on up in somewhat embarrassing reveal to her, as she flushed well and red! “Did I… I did, didn’t I…”

Seeing this, Kit only got more embarrassed. Wha… was that an accident? No, no. It couldn’t be. It felt so right to her, there was no turning back now…

“Yeah, you definitely did…”

It was at this point that something changed in Kit’s demeanor. She was still a blushy mess, but now she wasn’t the only one who was embarrassed. She felt emboldened by it, in her own strange way. She hardly knew what she was doing, but she started to move closer, letting this little wave of courage direct her actions. She took a few steps forward, placing a hand on Nevarrón’s shoulder. She leaned in slightly before she spoke, her cheeks still a rather deep shade of red. Her tone seemed so oddly confident for someone who was a stuttering mess just a few seconds ago.

“But if you wouldn’t mind it… I’d love to try again. Can’t have you forgetting things like this, now can I?~”

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates