NATION

PASSWORD

Scramble for Antarctica [OOC, Always Open]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
LemueriA
Minister

Founded: Apr 25, 2024
Moralistic Democracy

Scramble for Antarctica [OOC, Always Open]

Postby LemueriA » Tue May 21, 2024 8:07 am

Scramble for Antarctica

Boats sailing, brooms out, through the sea and the glaciers. Darkness in the sky, hope almost lost, just when we hit eden. A new world, a cold, large, dangerous world. We arrived and we were shaken. We went through the ice, our shoes were deep into it but with being careful we managed to head deeper. This was a land thought to not exist, only a myth, the myth of Antarctica and now it is here below ours eyes. The expedition is successful, the expedition is succesful, colonization is imminent.

Uh, Antarctica? Yes, what else continent do you think I would be describing!?

In what year? The 20th century right? No, this is in the 1800s.

How!? Well Antarctica's temperature and conditions are changed to make it habitable and this is a fantasy world so humans are more resistant.

Wait, colonization? Hell yeah, the Europeans will subjugate this land for their usage.

And who am I? The captain of a crew send to find and develop Antarctica if applicable. Also subjugator of the new colony, with authoritarian rule, to the limit permitted by colonial oversight.

Well, this land is empty, right? Far from it! We have penguins.

What the fuck will penguins do to us? Sentient... penguins. They themselves are as reasonable and logical as you, they also have cultures and civilizations of their own. Tradition, science, politics ~ They have it all.

Will they massacre half of my population? Eh, depends. They are defensive but like a strange new creature with such advanced technology and who speaks an otherwordly language will be... somewhat scary to them.

Oh no, all hope is lost! No, it isn't! Well, there are only a few out here to give you a taste of them. The vast majority live inside.

What natural resources does Antarctica have? Trees and water, though extremely limited, and not in the most humane conditions, a variety of mystical and fantastical resources, oil, more oil, and even more oil.

Where are these penguins? Hahahahahah... This is an exploration RP, the map is secret.

Character, faction or nation? Will start out as faction with a heavy focus on character and will shift into nation, by which I mean colony.

How much autonomy do I have with the state of my nation? There is no definite time this is set in but human history is probably different. Though still everything should be assumed to be the same unless you write something else in your app, and you should only change details for the purposes of enhancing the story. I do understand that depicting RL countries in fantasy ways will require some stretching and extrapolation, which is fine in most cases. Most.

How much autonomy do I have with my crew? You will be allowed to control how your crew reacts and what it does. If you have subjugate penguins, you'll be able to control them too for the most part. Wild penguins will be controlled by the OP, and other nations' crews and penguins can only be controlled with their consent. If you are planning something major, please do drop it by in the OOC to give everyone a heads up.

Can I create fantasy nations where my crew originates from? No, RL please.

Low or high fantasy? Low, in the sense your characters are not magical. But will learn to absorb and use Antarctic magic slowly.

Cool, some kind of tree that can tell me the progress? Well you're in luck because I have one. It is empty now though. Magic will work mainly with you describing you using magic to accomplish certain tasks over a range of posts, and when you master it, it will get added to the tree. There needs to be some common sense though, I should not see your debut be using magic to suddenly create sand and terraform Antarctica into a desert or anything like that. If you cannot follow that rule, well, leave!

How should I debut Antarctic magic? You should initially start with frustration, and failure. You should embroil your character's personality into it. And finally you shall succeed, only to be marked by way more failure afterwards.

Any idea of Antarctic magic? Centred around the cold of course, to let crops and other resources grow in such harsh weather, to use snow to build magnificent structures, and to eventually absorb it to transition into otherwordly forms.

How do I make a character! The app is down and below, now start your journey in this endless winter...

Colonial Mission Registration

What is your nation? Where is the heart of this colonization, this mission? Where were you recorded as being born? And where do you show allegiance to?
What has this mission been named? How will you refer to this colony? How will historians in centuries cite this sight?
What is your name? What your parents said and the government wrote, what did people refer to when gossiping about you?
What is your age? What do people judge your majority on, what does the government uses to restrict services to you?
What is your gender? What places you at the high class of men, or shuns you into the homely duties of women?
What do you look lke? What does the written description in a judicial trial say? How do the tax collectors find you?
What is your personality? What do you embroil into the memories of others? What did your old co-workers remember? What does your mother complain about?
What is your background? Your history? What lead you to this path? What moments you would rather hide?
Second-to-last, what are your successes? What do you trade? What did your employers look at? What's on your resume?
And finally, what are your issues? What are disabilities you have naturally? What distractions have you grown through time? What are things you are ashamed of? What can you not do? What pleasures do you engage in, what do you like?
Last edited by LemueriA on Sat May 25, 2024 1:03 pm, edited 5 times in total.

LemueriA
Minister

Moralistic Democracy

Postby LemueriA » Tue May 21, 2024 8:11 am

Tree of Magic

It seems like the fantastical journey has not started, yet, perhaps due to lack of resources or lack of interest. But it is still keen to expand, magical endeavors may arise soon...

LemueriA
Minister

Moralistic Democracy

Postby LemueriA » Tue May 21, 2024 8:12 am

Accepted Applications

Marc De La Planche Noire - Mission Seelöwe - Lichtenstein
Lu Chang-kai - Xingchou - China
Monopoly Man - Operation Free Parking - USA[/quote]
[b]Gilles Auguste de Raymond - Le voyage au pays face à l’Ours - France

Last edited by LemueriA on Sun May 26, 2024 1:55 am, edited 4 times in total.

LemueriA
Minister

Moralistic Democracy

Postby LemueriA » Tue May 21, 2024 8:13 am

One day we may find trouble having everything packed, so we may release actual content into new posts.

LemueriA
Minister

Moralistic Democracy

Postby LemueriA » Tue May 21, 2024 8:14 am

We must keep this synchrony going, this harmony not stopping. And our post counts expanding.

LemueriA
Minister

Moralistic Democracy

Postby LemueriA » Tue May 21, 2024 8:15 am

And that should be enough, but one can never truly be sure...

Honghai
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 31, 2021
Father Knows Best State

Postby Honghai » Tue May 21, 2024 11:57 pm

What is your nation? Where is the heart of this colonization, this mission? Where were you recorded as being born? And where do you show allegiance to?

China (Hu Dynasty)

What has this mission been named? How will you refer to this colony? How will historians in centuries cite this sight?

Xingchou

What is your name? What your parents said and the government wrote, what did people refer to when gossiping about you?

Lu Chang-kai

What is your age? What do people judge your majority on, what does the government uses to restrict services to you?

26 y/o

What is your gender? What places you at the high class of men, or shuns you into the homely duties of women?

Female

What do you look lke? What does the written description in a judicial trial say? How do the tax collectors find you?

- though, the Hu Dynasty doesn't have the taboo or stigma around "upperclass women," nonetheless she is prone to dressing stereotypically-masculine.

What is your personality? What do you embroil into the memories of others? What did your old co-workers remember? What does your mother complain about?

Although the Hu Dynasty doesn't frown-upon women in places of highcommand (as the Dynastic Order of China is matrilineal), Lu has habit of wearing stereotypically-masculine clothing in an attempt to fit-in or be inconspicious. She too, can be selectively-mute or appearing unable to speak/frozen to others. In her home-culture, Chinese are not usually quiet or shy types though for Lu, this is also taken as her avoiding being asked all-too-personal questions or talking to people who weird her out.

Besides that, Lu can be rather feisty and evasive - still not exactly "shy" really, but just known to get into fights or slap others and also in-habit of running away or avoiding others (though not before she throws a punch) - Lu is the type of girl to get into all types of altercations or turn small miscommunications into brawls. She is, and can be, handsy or drawn toward weapons and has gotten into alot of trouble because of it.

What is your background? Your history? What lead you to this path? What moments you would rather hide?

The Hu Dynasty are not ones to normally to possess "penal-colonies" or things of that nature, but somewhat in Lu's case - she was chosen to command or "head" the venture into Antarctica and the creation of Xingchou as word had gotten around to the Empress overtime that Lu Chang-kai is somewhat a troublemaker and an oddity in Chinese Culture. That, she wasn't made "commander" as a sort-of punishment, but rather something of the very opposite in that the government of the Hu Dynasty took to Lu -

seeing her as a well-rounded toughguy or a person that could hold her own. Again, it wasn't exactly a punishment but as Lu is somewhat of an odd type of person in China, the Dynastic gov't had thought Lu should be in-charge. Maybe she didn't fit-in the Hu Dynasty but she would "fit-in" her own fiefdom? And, not really to "punish" or ostracize her for not really being like the others or for being feisty - but out of a sort of experimental "let's see what happens here when we get this strange person to build-up a place in a snowland?"-sort of mindset.

That was what'd brought Lu to where she was, but before that -

Lu isn't the average "criminal" or "bully"-type, but she was a woman who is prone to getting in scuffles - who avoids people, who is somewhat of a paradox as she both can be very silly but also very reserved - just not "serious" per se but just aloof and closed-off-to-others; when people try asking her something, more often than not, she darts away or looks elsewhere; not giving them eyecontact or the slightest hint of acknowledgement but when the person is gone - Lu is back to being goofy, laughing alot, and making jokes at someone elses' expense.

Second-to-last, what are your successes? What do you trade? What did your employers look at? What's on your resume?

• Jack-of-all-trades, somewhat, with weapons -

as said, Lu is quite handsy, the type of person to play around with knives and the type to have those very-same cuts on her fingers from repeatedly, accidentally stabbing herself from playing around/using them.

Lu hasn't only experience with knives but with swords and muskets/flintlocks - as she is curious and playful, regarding weaponry. And when there is a weapon nearby, it'll be difficult to part Lu from said weapon. When she has that weapon, she will toy with it and try figuring out how it works - much like a goat playing around with tincans.

And finally, what are your issues? What are disabilities you have naturally? What distractions have you grown through time? What are things you are ashamed of? What can you not do? What pleasures do you engage in, what do you like?

• Dyslexia, or atleast a rare form of it - in Lu's eyes, whenever she attempts to read something, it looks like strange cyphers and glyphs. She can paint her own name/write, just not read or interpret what's written though.
Last edited by Honghai on Wed May 22, 2024 1:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Schwessen-Hellfohen
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 24, 2024
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Schwessen-Hellfohen » Wed May 22, 2024 9:48 am

1- Lichtenstein, 2–don’t understand the question 3- Paris,France 4- France (Before), Lichtenstein (Currently)

Mission Seelöwe, Governor

Marc De La Planche Noire, Little genius, but not obedient, Obstinated

Men, member of local nobility / bourgeoisie

friendly, but strict, stubborn, fascinated by science, stubborn, with character, Visionary

I was born in the 1760´s, I studied at La Sorbonne, good at cartography I participated at some expeditions where I learned about navigation, at the age of 27 after 3 polar travels I decided to work for Lichtenstein, they choosed me to explore Antartica and Establish a colony at the guest peninsula (OOC : search on google)

I had mapped many places and have been captain 4 times. I have 2 biologists, 1 geologist and 6 well-known sailors in my friends, they looked at my curriculum vitae and was really impressed, they immediately said that this was a job for me

I can’t support when someone have différents ideas than me, I have problems with my emotions and I had Tuberculosis, so I have sequels
A German-like state with PM tech

A Class 1.07 Civilization according to this index.

LemueriA
Minister

Moralistic Democracy

Postby LemueriA » Wed May 22, 2024 11:03 am

Honghai wrote:What is your nation? Where is the heart of this colonization, this mission? Where were you recorded as being born? And where do you show allegiance to?

Honghai, the Heavenly State of

Xingchou

Lu Chang-kai

26 y/o

Female

(Image)

- though, Honghai doesn't have the taboo or stigma around "upperclass women," nonetheless she is prone to dressing stereotypically-masculine.

Although Honghainese Culture doesn't frown-upon women in places of highcommand (as the Head-of-State of the Heavenly State is, indeed, a woman), Lu has habit of wearing stereotypically-masculine clothing in an attempt to fit-in or be inconspicious. She too, can be selectively-mute or appearing unable to speak/frozen to others. In her home-culture, Honghainese are not usually quiet or shy types though for Lu, this is also taken as her avoiding being asked all-too-personal questions or talking to people who weird her out.

Besides that, Lu can be rather feisty and evasive - still not exactly "shy" really, but just known to get into fights or slap others and also in-habit of running away or avoiding others (though not before she throws a punch) - Lu is the type of girl to get into all types of altercations or turn small miscommunications into brawls. She is, and can be, handsy or drawn toward weapons and has gotten into alot of trouble because of it.

Honghai is not a country to possess "penal-colonies" or things of that nature, but somewhat in Lu's case - she was chosen to command or "head" the venture into Antarctica and the creation of Xingchou as word had gotten around to the Olreigh overtime that Lu Chang-kai is somewhat a troublemaker and an oddity in Honghainese Culture. That, she wasn't made "commander" as a sort-of punishment, but rather something of the very opposite in that the government of the Heavenly State took to Lu -

seeing her as a well-rounded toughguy or a person that could hold her own. Again, it wasn't exactly a punishment but as Lu is somewhat of an odd type of person in Honghai, the Honghainese gov't had thought Lu should be in-charge. Maybe she didn't fit-in the Heavenly State but she would "fit-in" her own fiefdom? And, not really to "punish" or ostracize her for not really being like the others or for being feisty - but out of a sort of experimental "let's see what happens here when we get this strange person to build-up a place in a snowland?"-sort of mindset.

Lu isn't the average "criminal" or "bully"-type, but she was a woman who is prone to getting in scuffles - who avoids people, who is somewhat of a paradox as she both can be very silly but also very reserved - just not "serious" per se but just aloof and closed-off-to-others; when people try asking her something, more often than not, she darts away or looks elsewhere; not giving them eyecontact or the slightest hint of acknowledgement but when the person is gone - Lu is back to being goofy, laughing alot, and making jokes at someone elses' expense.

as said, Lu is quite handsy, the type of person to play around with knives and the type to have those very-same cuts on her fingers from repeatedly, accidentally stabbing herself from playing around/using them.

Lu hasn't only experience with knives but with swords and muskets/flintlocks - as she is curious and playful, regarding weaponry. And when there is a weapon nearby, it'll be difficult to part Lu from said weapon. When she has that weapon, she will toy with it and try figuring out how it works - much like a goat playing around with tincans.

• Dyslexia, or atleast a rare form of it - in Lu's eyes, whenever she attempts to read something, it looks like strange cyphers and glyphs. She can paint her own name/write, just not read or interpret what's written though.

Ah, well the RL rule... I am sure you can paraphrase some of this? Honghai must have some inspiring countries IRL, you could do one of them? Perhaps China?

Schwessen-Hellfohen wrote:What is your nation? Where is the heart of this colonization, this mission? Where were you recorded as being born? And where do you show allegiance to?

1- Lichtenstein, 2–don’t understand the question 3- Paris,France 4- France (Before), Lichtenstein (Currently)

([url=https://i.postimg.cc/PNL60TsV/997-FD579-CB56-40-EA-8001-683-AA2631-A83.jpg]Image)[/url]

friendly, but strict, stubborn, fascinated by science, stubborn, with character, Visionary

I was born in the 1760´s, I studied at La Sorbonne, good at cartography I participated at some expeditions where I learned about navigation, at the age of 27 after 3 polar travels I decided to work for Lichtenstein, they choosed me to explore Antartica and Establish a colony at the guest peninsula (OOC : search on google)

I had mapped many places and have been captain 4 times. I have 2 biologists, 1 geologist and 6 well-known sailors in my friends, they looked at my curriculum vitae and was really impressed, they immediately said that this was a job for me

I can’t support when someone have différents ideas than me, I have problems with my emotions and I had Tuberculosis, so I have sequels

Accepted! Interesting character, IC should come soon, just waiting for enough people.

Schwessen-Hellfohen
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 24, 2024
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Schwessen-Hellfohen » Wed May 22, 2024 11:30 am

Yeah I understand it seems to be really awesome !
A German-like state with PM tech

A Class 1.07 Civilization according to this index.

Honghai
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby Honghai » Wed May 22, 2024 1:35 pm

Lemueria wrote:
Honghai wrote:What is your nation? Where is the heart of this colonization, this mission? Where were you recorded as being born? And where do you show allegiance to?

Honghai, the Heavenly State of

Xingchou

Lu Chang-kai

26 y/o

Female

(Image)

- though, Honghai doesn't have the taboo or stigma around "upperclass women," nonetheless she is prone to dressing stereotypically-masculine.

Although Honghainese Culture doesn't frown-upon women in places of highcommand (as the Head-of-State of the Heavenly State is, indeed, a woman), Lu has habit of wearing stereotypically-masculine clothing in an attempt to fit-in or be inconspicious. She too, can be selectively-mute or appearing unable to speak/frozen to others. In her home-culture, Honghainese are not usually quiet or shy types though for Lu, this is also taken as her avoiding being asked all-too-personal questions or talking to people who weird her out.

Honghai is not a country to possess "penal-colonies" or things of that nature, but somewhat in Lu's case - she was chosen to command or "head" the venture into Antarctica and the creation of Xingchou as word had gotten around to the Olreigh overtime that Lu Chang-kai is somewhat a troublemaker and an oddity in Honghainese Culture. That, she wasn't made "commander" as a sort-of punishment, but rather something of the very opposite in that the government of the Heavenly State took to Lu -

seeing her as a well-rounded toughguy or a person that could hold her own. Again, it wasn't exactly a punishment but as Lu is somewhat of an odd type of person in Honghai, the Honghainese gov't had thought Lu should be in-charge. Maybe she didn't fit-in the Heavenly State but she would "fit-in" her own fiefdom? And, not really to "punish" or ostracize her for not really being like the others or for being feisty - but out of a sort of experimental "let's see what happens here when we get this strange person to build-up a place in a snowland?"-sort of mindset.

Ah, well the RL rule... I am sure you can paraphrase some of this? Honghai must have some inspiring countries IRL, you could do one of them? Perhaps China?

Schwessen-Hellfohen wrote:What is your nation? Where is the heart of this colonization, this mission? Where were you recorded as being born? And where do you show allegiance to?

([url=https://i.postimg.cc/PNL60TsV/997-FD579-CB56-40-EA-8001-683-AA2631-A83.jpg]Image)[/url]

Accepted! Interesting character, IC should come soon, just waiting for enough people.

Yeah, Honghai is influenced off China and Japan - so I can see where you got China from. Also to keep the character Asian, I will go about making her Chinese instead of Honghainese.

LemueriA
Minister

Moralistic Democracy

Postby LemueriA » Wed May 22, 2024 1:39 pm

Honghai wrote:
Lemueria wrote:Ah, well the RL rule... I am sure you can paraphrase some of this? Honghai must have some inspiring countries IRL, you could do one of them? Perhaps China?

Yeah, Honghai is influenced off China and Japan - so I can see where you got China from. Also to keep the character Asian, I will go about making her Chinese instead of Honghainese.

Alright I am fine with China, should I accept the app as just how it currently is now but assume everything to be Chinese instead?

Honghai
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby Honghai » Wed May 22, 2024 1:44 pm

Lemueria wrote:
Honghai wrote:

Alright I am fine with China, should I accept the app as just how it currently is now but assume everything to be Chinese instead?

I mean...

I just edited it just now...

LemueriA
Minister

Moralistic Democracy

Postby LemueriA » Wed May 22, 2024 1:46 pm

Honghai wrote:
Lemueria wrote:Alright I am fine with China, should I accept the app as just how it currently is now but assume everything to be Chinese instead?

I mean...

I just edited it just now...

Accepted! Welcome aboard, Honghai/China!

LemueriA
Minister

Moralistic Democracy

Postby LemueriA » Thu May 23, 2024 11:02 am

Added some sections to the OP about autonomy, IC will probably be released when 1-2 more people join. And here goes my app:
What is your nation? Where is the heart of this colonization, this mission? Where were you recorded as being born? And where do you show allegiance to? Modern-day Hokkaido, Japan. After the industrialization of Imperial Japan, it looked to expand it's international influence by starting to become a colonial power and Antarctica was a perfect option for that...
What has this mission been named? How will you refer to this colony? How will historians in centuries cite this sight? Mission Suzuki, to establish the colony of Snokkio.
What is your name? What your parents said and the government wrote, what did people refer to when gossiping about you? Yang Suzuki.
What is your age? What do people judge your majority on, what does the government uses to restrict services to you? 36.
What is your gender? What places you at the high class of men, or shuns you into the homely duties of women? Male.
What do you look like? What does the written description in a judicial trial say? How do the tax collectors find you? A typical elderly Japanese with some gray hair but mostly black, blue eyes, 5'4-5'5.
What is your personality? What do you embroil into the memories of others? What did your old co-workers remember? What does your mother complain about? Intelligent, shy, skilled, but very secretive, distrustful and goofy.
What is your background? Your history? What lead you to this path? What moments you would rather hide? Born in modern-day Hokkaido with an aristocrat's family, studied in a very privileged school and university, but spending time with commoners let an interest into mythology and science, which led him to spread the myth of a snowland and support it by science. While he was thrown many times into prison for spreading misinformation, but after the discovery of Antarctica by well-respected scientists in other countries, the Japanese government apologized to him and gave him a bunch of money and benefits in exchange for leading a colonization/research and development mission into Antarctica.
Second-to-last, what are your successes? What do you trade? What did your employers look at? What's on your resume? Was one of the first people to scientifically try to prove Antarctica's existence, made a lot of discoveries about map projections, and worked in a prestigious foreign geographical sociery.
And finally, what are your issues? What are disabilities you have naturally? What distractions have you grown through time? What are things you are ashamed of? What can you not do? What pleasures do you engage in, what do you like? Has very high trust issues, maybe even a disorder. He always thinks twice about something that even if his best friend or an acclaimed scientist says it, he still doubts it. Which has lead problems with him working with other scientists and will lead into problems with his crew, penguins, and fellow colonizers.

Ancientania
Senator

Founded: May 07, 2023
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ancientania » Fri May 24, 2024 10:03 am

I created the penguins idea, I might as well join.
long application.
I have decided Monopoly Man is my character. For no particular reason.
What is your nation? USA
Where is the heart of this colonization, this mission? Exploration and oil
Where were you recorded as being born? ... Washington D.C.
And where do you show allegiance to? My company, primarily. This is not a government mission
What has this mission been named? Operation Free Parking
How will you refer to this colony? NewSA. get it? New D.C.
How will historians in centuries cite this sight? *site, I think. Hopefully New D.C.
What is your name? I am known only as Monopoly Man.
What your parents said and the government wrote, what did people refer to when gossiping about you? Parents are dead, Government has many files on me, and people refer to a scandal involving a van, candy, 15 kids under 7, and 600 million dollars.
What is your age? 87. Please don't kill me.
What do people judge your majority on, what does the government uses to restrict services to you? I'm big in retail. owns the equivalents of Target, Publix, Micheal's, and Macy's. My business is called 'Monopoly's'. Creative, I know. As for the government, they don't restrict much.
What is your gender? Male.
What places you at the high class of men, or shuns you into the homely duties of women? M-O-N-E-Y
What do you look like? https://freeimage.host/i/Js8i0qg
What does the written description in a judicial trial say?
Monopoly Man, colloquially known as Mr. Monopoly, is the multimillionaire owner of Monopoly's. Monopoly has been sued 53 times and has won 31 of those, winning $12 million and losing $34 million. He is widely regarded to be the richest man in the modern era, if not all time, though this has not been checked. His net worth is estimated to be about $3 billion, and he buys out most competitors once Monopoly is aware of their presence. He has no heir, and no partner. It is said all his money will be given to his three loving cats, though this rumor is not backed up with any tangible evidence.

How do the tax collectors find you? They generally wait at my front gate for a couple days before realizing I don't come out there and they've got better things to do.
What is your personality? Scrooge McDuck before those ghosty Christmas things
What do you embroil into the memories of others? It depends. I'm a celebrity.
What did your old co-workers remember? Me owning companies instead of them and kicking out the mean people
What does your mother complain about? That her tomb is wood, not silver.
What is your background? Your history? That is unknown to the general public, only my cats know.
What lead you to this path? Greed
What moments you would rather hide? My past. Hence why only my cats know it.
Second-to-last, what are your successes? Funny. grouping questions doesn't mean that there aren't 9 more. Anyway, I own way too many companies, and have way too much money.
What do you trade? stocks. as in the stock market
What did your employers look at? Hahahhahahahhhahahhaaahhahahaha... You're funny
What's on your resume? See above
And finally, what are your issues? What issues? All I have is money Greed, limited movement, can only walk with stick.
What are disabilities you have naturally? Arthritis
What distractions have you grown through time? Money is most certainly not a distraction... right?
What are things you are ashamed of? Not winning all of my court cases
What can you not do? Run.
What pleasures do you engage in, what do you like? Golfing. Bingo. and Scrooge-style swimming in coins, Shooting. I always carry a pistol and extra ammo on me.
(I'm not trying to Godmod, but feel free to reject my application if you think my money outweighs my age and lack of mobility.)
Last edited by Ancientania on Fri May 24, 2024 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Geography nerd, Political especially
10-20 years old, Gen Z
American Jew, He/him Male
Class: 0.86
If you sue me I'll take your kneecaps. Threats count too.
Kneecaps stolen 24(x2)
NS stats have met my little buddy over here *Cocks gun*
Militant... main sig is also IC. High welfare. TGs are for any purpose. Proud delegate of TOH.
[What's this button do?]
[NO DON'T TOUCH THAT]
[What about this one?] [NOT THAT EITHER]
[Ooh shiny] [NO]
{BOOM}
The Centennial Radio: Hands, touchin' hands/Reachin' out, touchin' me, touchin' you/Sweet Caroline/Good times never seemed so good/I've been inclined/To believe they never would//That was Sweet Caroline by [b]Neil Diamond/b]. Takes requests!

Ancientania
Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ancientania » Fri May 24, 2024 10:48 am

done
10-20 years old, Gen Z
Kneecaps stolen 24(x2)
Militant... main sig is also IC. High welfare. TGs are for any purpose. Proud delegate of TOH.
[What's this button do?]
[NO DON'T TOUCH THAT]
[Ooh shiny] [NO]
{BOOM}
The Centennial Radio: Hands, touchin' hands/Reachin' out, touchin' me, touchin' you/Sweet Caroline/Good times never seemed so good/I've been inclined/To believe they never would//That was Sweet Caroline by [b]Neil Diamond/b]. Takes requests!

LemueriA
Minister

Moralistic Democracy

Postby LemueriA » Sat May 25, 2024 3:02 am

Ancientania wrote:I created the penguins idea, I might as well join.
long application.
What is your nation? USA
And where do you show allegiance to? My company, primarily. This is not a government mission
How will historians in centuries cite this sight? *site, I think. Hopefully New D.C.
What your parents said and the government wrote, what did people refer to when gossiping about you? Parents are dead, Government has many files on me, and people refer to a scandal involving a van, candy, 15 kids under 7, and 600 million dollars.
What do people judge your majority on, what does the government uses to restrict services to you? I'm big in retail. owns the equivalents of Target, Publix, Micheal's, and Macy's. My business is called 'Monopoly's'. Creative, I know. As for the government, they don't restrict much.
What places you at the high class of men, or shuns you into the homely duties of women? M-O-N-E-Y
Monopoly Man, colloquially known as Mr. Monopoly, is the multimillionaire owner of Monopoly's. Monopoly has been sued 53 times and has won 31 of those, winning $12 million and losing $34 million. He is widely regarded to be the richest man in the modern era, if not all time, though this has not been checked. His net worth is estimated to be about $3 billion, and he buys out most competitors once Monopoly is aware of their presence. He has no heir, and no partner. It is said all his money will be given to his three loving cats, though this rumor is not backed up with any tangible evidence.

How do the tax collectors find you? They generally wait at my front gate for a couple days before realizing I don't come out there and they've got better things to do.
What did your old co-workers remember? Me owning companies instead of them and kicking out the mean people
What is your background? Your history? That is unknown to the general public, only my cats know.
Second-to-last, what are your successes? Funny. grouping questions doesn't mean that there aren't 9 more. Anyway, I own way too many companies, and have way too much money.
What did your employers look at? Hahahhahahahhhahahhaaahhahahaha... You're funny
And finally, what are your issues? What issues? All I have is money Greed, limited movement, can only walk with stick.
What distractions have you grown through time? Money is most certainly not a distraction... right?
What pleasures do you engage in, what do you like? Golfing. Bingo. and Scrooge-style swimming in coins, Shooting. I always carry a pistol and extra ammo on me.
(I'm not trying to Godmod, but feel free to reject my application if you think my money outweighs my age and lack of mobility.)

You do know that these penguins won't accept human money, but you could bribe other crews. Anyways accepted, Ancientania. I am probably going to make the IC later today, if another app comes that's fortunate, if not this is still good enough.

Ancientania
Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ancientania » Sat May 25, 2024 5:07 am

Lemueria wrote:
Ancientania wrote:I created the penguins idea, I might as well join.
long application.
What is your nation? USA

You do know that these penguins won't accept human money, but you could bribe other crews. Anyways accepted, Ancientania. I am probably going to make the IC later today, if another app comes that's fortunate, if not this is still good enough.

Thanks. I will inform Mr. Monopoly
10-20 years old, Gen Z
Kneecaps stolen 24(x2)
[What's this button do?]
[NO DON'T TOUCH THAT]
[Ooh shiny] [NO]
{BOOM}

LemueriA
Minister

Moralistic Democracy

Postby LemueriA » Sat May 25, 2024 7:56 am

IC is out!

LemueriA
Minister

Moralistic Democracy

Postby LemueriA » Sat May 25, 2024 8:01 am

Oh also I forgot to add a crew field, Japan's crew consists of:
- Yang Suzuki (you know who)
- Jana Suzuki (sister of Yang, biologist)
- Hamlet Suzuki (cousin of Yang, got thrown in prison for reading American literature but Yang convinced the courts to get him out in exchange for him participating in this mission)
- Douler Takahashi (started a business, went to Siam, got rich, business got bought out by another company for a lot of money, misused that money, ended up broke, decided to go to this mission to rebuild his power and wealth)
Last edited by LemueriA on Sat May 25, 2024 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

LemueriA
Minister

Moralistic Democracy

Postby LemueriA » Sat May 25, 2024 8:05 am

Ah, Ancientania some problems. First of all it's horrible to look at. And this is a day-by-day RP which means you post what happened in that day and when everyone else has their posts, I do an update. Okay I misinterpreted it, you already had metal and fish from the USA which isn't that crazy so it's fine. Sorry if it was unclear.
Last edited by LemueriA on Sat May 25, 2024 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kreigsreich of Iron
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 11, 2022
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Kreigsreich of Iron » Sat May 25, 2024 8:09 am

Year?
Code: Select all
<sigil of the Ascendancy> <end communication>

Imagine if the Borg, the Tyranids, the Necrons, and the Leagues of Votann had a child. That is the Ascendancy. NS stats should be multiplied by one thousand.

”Reactionary” French imperialist and Bonapartist. TNO fan. Not an actual Nazi. Pronouns are always he/him/his. The two words that best describe me are “womp womp”, my default reaction to sob stories.My Political Compass

LemueriA
Minister

Moralistic Democracy

Postby LemueriA » Sat May 25, 2024 8:11 am

Kreigsreich of Iron wrote:Year?

Some year in the 19th century, not really important enough for me to include it. But any technology from 1800 to 1899 will work.

Kreigsreich of Iron
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 11, 2022
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Kreigsreich of Iron » Sat May 25, 2024 8:12 am

Lemueria wrote:
Kreigsreich of Iron wrote:Year?

Some year in the 19th century, not really important enough for me to include it. But any technology from 1800 to 1899 will work.

It is necessary for my backstory.
Code: Select all
<sigil of the Ascendancy> <end communication>

Imagine if the Borg, the Tyranids, the Necrons, and the Leagues of Votann had a child. That is the Ascendancy. NS stats should be multiplied by one thousand.

”Reactionary” French imperialist and Bonapartist. TNO fan. Not an actual Nazi. Pronouns are always he/him/his. The two words that best describe me are “womp womp”, my default reaction to sob stories.My Political Compass

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse