NATION

PASSWORD

Vistarg company- Buy Arzenese Rugs!

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Arzastan
Envoy

Founded: Dec 31, 2023
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Vistarg company- Buy Arzenese Rugs!

Postby Arzastan » Tue May 21, 2024 5:34 am

Welcome to Vistarg, where we sell beautiful Arzenese Rugs and carpets, Crafted with immense patience and precision and using carpet weaving skills which we have inherited from our Iranian Ancestors.
We sell a verity of different rugs and carpets. Currently, we have 4 designs for sale:
(Images coming soon)
Adrekaan design
3×7=700$
3×4=500$
2×3=400$

Kaashtaane design
3×7=1000$
3×4=700$
2×3=500$

Talx design
3×7=1500$
3×4=750$
2×3=500$

Noshat design
3×7=3000$
3×4=1000$
2×3=700$

OOC: I'm New to GE&T, please let me know if I'm braking any law or if I haven't done something I had to do.
Last edited by Arzastan on Tue May 21, 2024 5:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
My flag isn't Italian nor Mexican.
I'm not very fluent in English, so pls forgive any possible grammar/spelling mistakes.Thanks.
The Federal Republic of Arzastan
Random alternate Leftist-nationalist Iranic nation Consisting of five unified states
Here NS stats are (mostly) canon and they can hurt you, unless you are a nomad.

((@))
<>|<>
put this in your sig if you support social democracy.
Israel is the Nazi
Radio Arza:It turns out that leader of the opposition has accepted a bribe, therefore he is dismissed from this position and leadership of liberalist party | Talx's Temple of Anahit is currently close| street fight started because of someone waving a pride flag, ended up with 3 people injured

Phastandia
Civilian

Founded: May 21, 2024
Ex-Nation

cool

Postby Phastandia » Tue May 21, 2024 5:35 am

How much on average do you sell

Arzastan
Envoy

Founded: Dec 31, 2023
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Arzastan » Fri May 24, 2024 8:35 am

/bump
My flag isn't Italian nor Mexican.
I'm not very fluent in English, so pls forgive any possible grammar/spelling mistakes.Thanks.
The Federal Republic of Arzastan
Random alternate Leftist-nationalist Iranic nation Consisting of five unified states
Here NS stats are (mostly) canon and they can hurt you, unless you are a nomad.

((@))
<>|<>
put this in your sig if you support social democracy.
Israel is the Nazi
Radio Arza:It turns out that leader of the opposition has accepted a bribe, therefore he is dismissed from this position and leadership of liberalist party | Talx's Temple of Anahit is currently close| street fight started because of someone waving a pride flag, ended up with 3 people injured

Return to Global Economics and Trade