NATION

PASSWORD

Negoations Way Sun cooperation |Industry|Invite only|

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
The Way Sun Cooperation
Envoy

Founded: Feb 06, 2024
Compulsory Consumerist State

Negoations Way Sun cooperation |Industry|Invite only|

Postby The Way Sun Cooperation » Mon May 20, 2024 4:45 am

Negotians related to the buy out of the following Corporations. Prices and:
  • Helio Energy (Power Generation and Power distribution)
  • Poltika Miltary Group (A PMC)
  • The Way Sun Cooperation (Manufacturing Industry)

Rapaldegia Bagazis
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 26, 2023
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Rapaldegia Bagazis » Mon May 20, 2024 5:01 am

G'day.
I see you have fine Corporations that a small nation would need on average.
How much would I need to pay for the buyout of all of them?
“Kestäämme! Eläköön Rapaldegia Bagazis!”
- Matti Järvinen
From the State,
Rapaldegia Bagazis

From the Premier Chairman,
Patrick Stone
Also, to familiarize yourself with the current map of the nation, please head to this site and review it!

The Way Sun Cooperation
Envoy

Postby The Way Sun Cooperation » Mon May 20, 2024 8:56 am

Information:
There are certain protocols in play which mean that at least 51% of shares are owned by Trusts set up by there founders. Which owns 51% (5,100,000) shares. Another 9% (900,000) is own by the WSC Central bank. We can offer 40% (4,000,000) of the shares for a few conditions.
  • Each share sold a a fixed rate of 250 NSD
  • If you sell these back, the set rate for purchase is 200 NSD per share

With each corporation being priced at price 1 Billion NSD. The total cost will be 3 Billion NSD. this can be negotiated or payed through resources (i.e Gold, Oil, ect)

T&C's:
  • You cannot sell shares for Two years after the buyout
  • You Must provide free access to your contruies market
  • You cannot Purchase anymore than 45% of shares

Rapaldegia Bagazis
Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Rapaldegia Bagazis » Mon May 20, 2024 10:21 pm

I think I can accept these terms, I'll gladly pay with my resources. What are they in need of currently? And how much of it?
- Matti Järvinen
From the State,
Rapaldegia Bagazis

Patrick Stone
Also, to familiarize yourself with the current map of the nation, please head to this site and review it!

The Way Sun Cooperation
Envoy

Postby The Way Sun Cooperation » Tue May 21, 2024 12:45 am

Each corporations has diffrent Resource requirements required for expansion and profit.

The Way Sun Cooperation:
  • New customer bases
  • New production hubs
  • New distribution hubs
Protika Miltary Group:
  • Miltary Equipment (APCs, heavy equipment ect)
  • Munitions (5.66, 50cal, 30mm mortars ect)
  • intelligence
Helios Energy:
  • Oil (set price 10 NSD per Barrel)
  • Energy provider contracts
  • Enriched Uranium (U-256)

Rapaldegia Bagazis
Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Rapaldegia Bagazis » Tue May 21, 2024 1:51 pm

I see, so I believe this is what I can do as for paying in 'resources'.

For the Way Sun, I can lease off some construction companies to them so they may begin working on whatever their needs may be. Supplies needed to make the buildings will be provided and sent alongside the CCs.

For the Protika, we can offer our current intelligence and can supply whatever they need currently.
Plus with additional armored vehicles from our storage.

We can offer the oil to them Helios Energy. But it must be under 10k barrels as we need most of our oil for our industries and military.
As for the enriched uranium, we do not have any of that because that is the key to nuclear warheads. We don't condone that. However, we do have regular uranium, and we would be more than happy to send more construction workers to build an Enricher for your needs for that matter.
The E.P contracts aren't a problem, just tell us what exactly you need and how many people are good enough.'

Anything else?
- Matti Järvinen
From the State,
Rapaldegia Bagazis

Patrick Stone

The Way Sun Cooperation
Envoy

Postby The Way Sun Cooperation » Wed May 22, 2024 2:20 am

Rapaldegia Bagazis wrote:I see, so I believe this is what I can do as for paying in 'resources'.

For the Way Sun, I can lease off some construction companies to them so they may begin working on whatever their needs may be. Supplies needed to make the buildings will be provided and sent alongside the CCs.

For the Protika, we can offer our current intelligence and can supply whatever they need currently.

We can offer the oil to them Helios Energy. But it must be under 10k barrels as we need most of our oil for our industries and military.
As for the enriched uranium, we do not have any of that because that is the key to nuclear warheads. We don't condone that. However, we do have regular uranium, and we would be more than happy to send more construction workers to build an Enricher for your needs for that matter.
The E.P contracts aren't a problem, just tell us what exactly you need and how many people are good enough.'

Anything else?

We belive this is an acceptable deal. We already have a essay to U-256 enrichment facilities and only require Uranium ore. As for everything else we would be happy to accept we only require confirmation of the buyout from you than you can become a shareholder.

Rapaldegia Bagazis
Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Rapaldegia Bagazis » Wed May 22, 2024 2:51 am

The Way Sun Cooperation wrote:
Rapaldegia Bagazis wrote:I see, so I believe this is what I can do as for paying in 'resources'.

Anything else?

We belive this is an acceptable deal. We already have a essay to U-256 enrichment facilities and only require Uranium ore. As for everything else we would be happy to accept we only require confirmation of the buyout from you than you can become a shareholder.

Then it is settled. We will begin the transportation of the various supplies needed to your corporations. Thank you for your time with us about this business deal.
- Matti Järvinen
From the State,
Rapaldegia Bagazis

Patrick Stone

The Way Sun Cooperation
Envoy

Postby The Way Sun Cooperation » Wed May 22, 2024 3:24 am

We thank you for your investment

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade