NATION

PASSWORD

Orcuo International Broadcasting - [IC News Thread] [Closed]

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Orcuo
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 15, 2021
Iron Fist Consumerists

Orcuo International Broadcasting - [IC News Thread] [Closed]

Postby Orcuo » Sun May 19, 2024 12:15 pm

Image Official Broadcast - Incoming Transmission…

Official Orcuo Broadcast
Keep Calm and Pay Attention
Type - International
Channel - Secure
Broadcast Code - #AU94J

— Start of Transmission —

Hello? Is this thing on? Ah! Welcome one and all to the official Orcuan broadcasting channel. Now you might be wonder, “Orcuo, what is this?” Well I’m glad you asked! This is Orcuo’s official broadcasting channel. Where I, the Supreme OverLord, and my associates, can broadcast information on a global scale! This makes it all the more convenient when we need to get a message across to everyone ASAP. Here we will post news, announcements, and other such forms of information. I wanted to type this as an introduction post to get the world informed on the existence of this broadcasting station. Me and my colleagues can’t wait to post more news in the future. Until then, I hope you have a miserable day, international community! Ciao!

— End of Transmission —

*(OOC: This is a CLOSED thread! Do NOT post on it! ONLY READ)
Last edited by Orcuo on Sun May 19, 2024 3:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Funnyman: Putting the ‘Ions’ in NationStates since forever.
Proud Subsidiary of the NationStates Official* YouTube Channel
(*Due to a cease and desist letter from Maxcorp, I had to put this asterisk next to "Official")

Orcuo
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Orcuo » Mon May 20, 2024 7:40 am

Official Orcuo Broadcast
Type - International
Channel - Secure
Broadcast Code - #KD920

This is an announcement from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs,

Yesterday, at 8:00 Orcuan New Time (ONT), three citizens managed to illegally escape from Orcuo. The report finds that they managed to slip onto a banana import boat. While it is unknown exactly where the boat has went, intel confirms that it headed towards The East Pacific. If anyone finds one of these escapees, please contact the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. If they are captured and returned, the Orcuan government will offer a capital reward.

Escapee #1: John Boowell,
John Boowell is a 32 year old human male with grey skin, grey hair, grey beard, and blue eyes. He is 5’ 6” and weighs 122 pounds. His left ear is disproportionately larger than his right ear. He was last seen wearing the standardized official Orcuan grey work outfit. The reward for his capture alive is 250,000 NSD; dead is 100,000 NSD.

Escapee #2: Mike Garvotrof,
Mike Garvotrof is a 27 year old human male with white skin, brown hair, and yellow eyes. He is 6’ 11” and weighs 157 pounds. He has a scare on the left side of his nose, roughly an inch long. He was last seen wearing the standardized official Orcuan grey work outfit. The reward for his capture alive is 250,000 NSD; dead is 100,000 NSD.

Escapee #3, Sarah Vonon,
Sarah Vonon is a 42 year old human female with dark tan skin, blond hair, and blue eyes. She is 5’ 9” and weighs 145 pounds. She has extremely bushy eyebrows and one of her ears has a cut. She was last seen wearing the standardized official Orcuan grey work outfit. The reward for her capture alive is 250,000 NSD; dead is 100,000 NSD.

This has been an announcement from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

— End of Transmission —

(*Due to a cease and desist letter from Maxcorp, I had to put this asterisk next to "Official")

Orcuo
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Orcuo » Tue May 21, 2024 1:24 pm

Official Orcuo Broadcast
Type - International
Channel - Secure
Broadcast Code - #P4G7J

This is a message from the Ministry of Commerce,

We are excited to announce a new trade opportunity for all willing participants. We have established a limited time offer to sell a cheap meat ration substance to nations/individual buyers who want it. Our goal with this is to provide meat to poor and struggling nations/individuals who cannot provide it for themselves. There is limited stock, however. So if you are looking to purchase you better act quickly. The link to the meat order form is included below:

Link to Sales Page

We thank all for their time and attention given to us. We hope this announcement has been most informative.

— End of Transmission —

Return to Factbooks and National Information