NATION

PASSWORD

[Abandoned] Condemn United Fascist Workers Association

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.
Inferior
Secretary

Founded: Feb 07, 2024
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

[Abandoned] Condemn United Fascist Workers Association

Postby Inferior » Wed May 08, 2024 3:54 pm

any ideas about this resolution? The resolution was written by my WA nation, (Supurior)

https://www.nationstates.net/page=UN_view_proposal/id=supurior_1715205980
Last edited by Inferior on Sat May 11, 2024 10:30 am, edited 3 times in total.
An alternate nation of Supurior. I live in Michigan.

Skiva
Lobbyist

Founded: May 09, 2023
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Skiva » Wed May 08, 2024 4:04 pm

It's good form to draft on the forums. It's also good form to include your draft in the thread you create. For posterity, here it is.
The Security Council

Noting that United Fascist Workers Association (From here on out known as UFWA) Is a confirmed fascist region

Recognizing that Fascism is an inherently racist and sexist and works for the good of one and not the people

Understanding that UFWA is a region of many nations that ideologies dont align with the region as a whole.

Reasoning that the regional government of UFWA has very low political freedom levels

Hereby Condemns United Fascist Workers Association

Typically, condemnations are awarded to regions or nations that have played the character of the villain and not for actual condemnations. Condemning a Fascist region serves no purpose other than benefit to the region. As for the contents of the proposal, it's sloppy and surface level.

Welcome to the Security Council, I recommend that you read Westinor's guide.

Daphomir
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 30, 2024
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Daphomir » Wed May 08, 2024 4:07 pm

Skiva wrote:It's good form to draft on the forums. It's also good form to include your draft in the thread you create. For posterity, here it is.
The Security Council

Noting that United Fascist Workers Association (From here on out known as UFWA) Is a confirmed fascist region

Recognizing that Fascism is an inherently racist and sexist and works for the good of one and not the people

Understanding that UFWA is a region of many nations that ideologies dont align with the region as a whole.

Reasoning that the regional government of UFWA has very low political freedom levels

Typically, condemnations are awarded to regions or nations that have played the character of the villain and not for actual condemnations. Condemning a Fascist region serves no purpose other than benefit to the region. As for the contents of the proposal, it's sloppy and surface level.

This draft absolutely requires more detail, as well as proper reasoning for a condemnation of this region. If, say, the region has an extensive history of raiding, then say something about that in your draft. Otherwise, this draft will not make it to the voting stage.
Now I am become Death, the Destroyer of Communism
NDDR: Level 3
All NS stats are canon (except for Atheism)

Inferior
Secretary

Postby Inferior » Wed May 08, 2024 4:10 pm

Skiva wrote:It's good form to draft on the forums. It's also good form to include your draft in the thread you create. For posterity, here it is.
The Security Council

Daphomir wrote:
The Security Council

This draft absolutely requires more detail, as well as proper reasoning for a condemnation of this region. If, say, the region has an extensive history of raiding, then say something about that in your draft. Otherwise, this draft will not make it to the voting stage.

Thank you! I am new to making drafts, this is my 1st one but i wanted advice from more experienced SC draft writers.
Last edited by Inferior on Wed May 08, 2024 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Supurior
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 06, 2024

Postby Supurior » Wed May 08, 2024 4:17 pm

I think i will try for a different topic other than commendation/condemnation
I have a Left-wing ideology, i am Pro-Palestine, Anti-Trump, and Support LGBTQ+ Rights

The Hurricane
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 02, 2022
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Hurricane » Wed May 08, 2024 4:25 pm

Fascist regions/nations don't deserve a condemnation. They'll just wear it as a badge of honor.

The Kharkivan Cossacks
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 28, 2023
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Kharkivan Cossacks » Wed May 08, 2024 5:14 pm

I'm all for fighting Fascists, but this is just giving them a badge they will no doubt consider a trophy.
So, this does not have my approval.
WA delegate and Minister of External and Internal affairs of Imperial World Nations
Proud Hogger and Buyer of LKE cards - Now hand them over or else
Nothing is worse than Fascists being alive and active on NS
Some NS polices are canon, some are not.
Borscht
My actual flag is this
Avid liker of posts - Active RMB's beware

Bhang Bhang Duc
Senator

Founded: Dec 17, 2003

Postby Bhang Bhang Duc » Wed May 08, 2024 10:42 pm

The draft is not very detailed, not particularly well written and doomed to failure. The vast majority of SC regulars will tell you that we do not give badges to fascist regions - we’d much rather starve them of the oxygen of publicity.

My advice - drop it and find something else.
Former Delegate of The West Pacific. Guardian (under many Delegates) of The West Pacific. TWP's Former Minister for World Assembly Affairs and former Security Council Advisor.

The West Pacific's Official Welshman, Astronomer and Old Fart
Pierconium wrote:I see Funk as an opportunistic manipulator that utilises the means available to him to reach his goals. In other words, a nation after my own heart.

RiderSyl wrote:If an enchantress made it so one raid could bring about world peace, Unibot would ask raiders to just sign a petition instead.

Sedgistan wrote:The SC has just has a spate of really shitty ones recently from Northumbria, his Watermelon fanboy…..

Inferior
Secretary

Postby Inferior » Thu May 09, 2024 5:09 pm

To all of these posts, i did drop it a day ago.

Bhang Bhang Duc
Senator

Founded: Dec 17, 2003

Postby Bhang Bhang Duc » Thu May 09, 2024 11:37 pm

Inferior wrote:To all of these posts, i did drop it a day ago.

Then please change the title of your OP from [Pending] to [Abandoned].
Former Delegate of The West Pacific. Guardian (under many Delegates) of The West Pacific. TWP's Former Minister for World Assembly Affairs and former Security Council Advisor.

The West Pacific's Official Welshman, Astronomer and Old Fart
Pierconium wrote:I see Funk as an opportunistic manipulator that utilises the means available to him to reach his goals. In other words, a nation after my own heart.

RiderSyl wrote:If an enchantress made it so one raid could bring about world peace, Unibot would ask raiders to just sign a petition instead.

Sedgistan wrote:The SC has just has a spate of really shitty ones recently from Northumbria, his Watermelon fanboy…..

Inferior
Secretary

Postby Inferior » Sat May 11, 2024 10:30 am

Bhang Bhang Duc wrote:
Inferior wrote:To all of these posts, i did drop it a day ago.

Then please change the title of your OP from [Pending] to [Abandoned].

I did

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Security Council