NATION

PASSWORD

Ancient Onionspiracy

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
LemueriA
Minister

Founded: Apr 25, 2024
Moralistic Democracy

Ancient Onionspiracy

Postby LemueriA » Mon May 06, 2024 7:26 am

What's that? Oh no, outside the window, oh no, it's an... onion?-*boom*

Wait, everything around me is... oh no, dinosaurs! And that in the sky, the same onion! Am I in a fucking nightmare?

Unfortunately not

Who are you.

The narrator.

This is a movie!?

No, a RPG thingy! Now go on and collect water!

This is weir-wait, is that a mem-*minecraft villager noises* *dies of heat*

Welcome to the Ancient Onionspiracy, in which you must combat the onion that is coming at Earth in 24 hours. You have two primary ways, you can either create the Superduper Onion Destroyer 2000 to pierce through the teary base, or you can unlock Specialized Space Compounds (SSCs) to escape and leave everyone else behind. And by the way running out of health makes you die and out of stamina makes you not walk Your choice, but to start, I would recommend making a character.

Name:
Power:
- Militant:
- Civilian:
- Economic:
- Social:
- Otherworldly:

You have 100 points, you can spread them through each of the five characteristics. 20 points is like 20%. Militant will allow you to become stronger in both defending and offending, civilian will allow you to well build basic services and items for you and others to use on a hourly basis, economic is all about resource extraction, valuable resources. Social will make you better at negotiating and coming to terms with the dinosaurs and upper your mental capacity. And well otherworldly is full of weird and chaotic stuff...

Modern-day France, Earth
Pact of 140 dinosaurs, human friendliness is 37%
Actions:
Collect - Gather stuff manually, the heartbeat of survival.
Craft - Combine raw materials to create tools to use.
Invent - Unlock technologies in the technology tree, you will by default unlock tech related to the characteristic you put most points into. But by spending research, you can direct them further. Perhaps make a breakthrough and add it to the tree...
Wait - Simple, wait ten minutes at a time. Six waits will end one turn. Simarily you can do six actions per turn. Each turn you will consume your basic needs and passively earn more. 24 turns/144 actions is the timer at the start until the onion crashes.
Other - Well, these are some basic guideline actions to do. But just type whatever you think and I will fit it into the game somehow.

Starting Items: 100 Rotten Food (10 food consumed per player a turn, 50% chance to not consume each food), 200 Muddy Water (20 water drank per player a turn, 50% chance to not drink each water), 200 Research, 50 Blueprints (blueprints are needed to craft items and perform some actions) (this basic toolkit is shared collectively across all players) 100 Health, 100 Stamina (this is per player)
Ancientania: 186 Rotten Food, 9 Normal Food, 385 Muddy Water, 44 Normal Water, 7 Stone, 1 Steel, 2 Fish, 725 Research (extracted), 7 Blueprints | Wooden Spear (1 att/s, 100m/s), Stone Spear (10 att/s, 60m/s), Wooden Sword (1 att/s), Wooden Shield (block) | Research Extractor (lvl 1/1) | 55 Health, 100 Stamina
General TN: 86 Rotten Food, 24 Normal Food, 180 Muddy Water, 10 Wood, 40 Research, 23 Blueprints, 30 Experience | Bone Spear (10 att/s, 15m/s) | 90 Health, 100 Stamina
Honghai: 100 Rotten Food, 200 Muddy Water, 30 Wood, 150 Research, 48 Blueprints | 40 Health, 100 Stamina

Technology Tree:
Militant:
Attack (1 health dropped per attack) - Unlocked by Ancientania, General TN

Fight (unlock manufacturing of more advanced weapons and learn fighting styles to increase damage by 200% and loosen blocks by 50%) - 25 Research, 2 Blueprint - Unlocked by General TN

Tiers (get access to tier appliers, to apply tiers to weapons tier appliers need associated ores to work) - 45 Research, 4 Blueprint
Unlocks Stone Applier (item), Coal Applier (item), Steel Applier (item), Good Applier (item), Diamond Applier (item)

Gripping (hold an opponent to prevent them from running away) - 30 Research - Unlocked by General TN

Pinning (pin someone to the ground, like gripping but on the ground) - 10 Research, 10 Experience
Unlocks the Style Tree

Holding (like gripping but harder and more effective) - 10 Research, 10 Experience
Unlocks the Style Tree

Semi-Mechanic (make a weapon with a bullet that can be loaded with a mechanism) - 45 Research, 5 Blueprint
Unlocks Cartridges, Full-Mechanic, Levergun (item)

Block (50% chance of evading damage) - 25 Research, 2 Blueprint - Unlocked by Ancientania

Evasion (25% chance of evading damage but doesn't require a shield) - 40 Research, 2 Blueprint
Unlocks Offensive Evasion

Running (25% chance of evading damage, within first 200m, then 70%) - 40 Research, 2 Blueprint
Unlocks Moving Combat

Strategy (halve militant research costs) - 50 Research, 5 Blueprint
Unlocks Manipulation, Diverting, Hiding

Civilian:
Recharge (stamina recharges for 1 blueprint every depletion) - Unlocked by Ancientania, General TN, Honghai

Cooking (turn a rotten food into normal food every turn for 1 blueprint) - 25 Research, 2 Blueprint - Unlocked by Ancientania, General TN, Honghai

Restaurants (25% chance of finding a building serving normal food) - 40 Research, 3 Blueprint

Self-Cooking (25% chance of turning all rotten food into normal food) - 60 Research, 5 Blueprint
Unlocks Pre-Cooking

Portability (unlock container that will be able to port and contain normal food without natural rotting) - 60 Research, 3 Blueprint
End of this branch of the tree!

Harvesting (consume 2 blueprint to set up a field and every turn earn a yield of 20 normal food) - 40 Research, 3 Blueprint - Unlocked by General TN

Taming (use non-dino livestock) - 40 Research
Unlocks Stocking, Riding, Livestock (item)

Crop Fertilization (fertilize crops to make them better, yields double as much, fertilization requires 1 additional blueprint per yield) - 50 Research, 4 Blueprints

Fertilization (turn 10 muddy water into 10 normal water every turn for 2 blueprint) - 25 Research, 5 Blueprint - Unlocked by Ancientania

Hydrological Control (choose a specific amount to purify for one blueprint each) - 40 Research, 5 Blueprint

Sanitation (don't lose health passively, exception is infested areas) - 20 Research - Unlocked by Ancientania

Infest Sanitation (sanitation but doesn't lose health in infested areas too) - 45 Research, 4 Blueprint
Unlocks Cleansing, Trashing

Improved Conditions (develop more tidy habits, lowering mental fatigue and improving stamina and health, increases stamina limit to 150 and health to 120) - 50 Research, 4 Blueprint - Unlocked by General TN

Finding (have better chance of finding lost items) - 40 Research, 4 Blueprint

Storing (put multiple items into a container, increasing inventory and slowing the problem of carrying) - 50 Research, 5 Blueprint
Unlocks Classification, Container (item)

Travel (allows creating forms of transportation such as boats and carriages) - 20 Research, 3 Blueprints - Unlocked by Ancientania
Economic:
Think (gives 10 research per turn) - Unlocked by Ancientania, General TN

Tending (tend greenery to get fruits and nectar) - 30 Research, 2 Blueprints
Unlocks Mixing, Reforestation

Searching (increases hindsight making searching for specific items easier) - 30 Research, 2 Blueprints
Unlocks Stockpiling, Sorting

Raw Transformation (dig into the land to get dirt and sand) - 30 Research, 4 Blueprints - Unlocked by Ancientania, General TN

Mining (set up stations to get ore) - 60 Research, 8 Blueprints - Unlocked by Ancientania, General TN

Gold Mining (set up stations to get carats of gold) - 70 Research, 5 Blueprints - Unlocked by General TN

High Karats (be able to get 12-karat and higher gold) - 40 Research, 9 Research

Diamond Mining
Unlocks High Quality, Waste Collection, Diamond Mining Wing (item)

Oil Mining (set up stations to get oil) - 60 Research, 5 Blueprints - Unlocked by Ancientania

Oil Transportation (transport barrels of oil at the speed of 1 barrel travelling 1 per action, can be increased with higher level oil stations) - 50 Research, 7 Blueprints
Unlocks Cobalt Mining, Sodium Mining

Machinery (use oil and metal to create automations) - 60 Research, 7 Blueprints
Unlocks Ingrainment, Temperature Control, Recreational Machinery, Crafter (item)

Fishing (set up stations to get fish) - 40 Research, 6 Blueprints - Unlocked by Ancientania

Coral Mining (find and harvest coral from the deep sea) - 50 Research, 5 Blueprints
Unlocks Sea Exploration, Sewage Systems, Coral Station (item)

Baiting (add bait to fishing rods to make fishing 200% more effective) - 55 Research, 5 Blueprints
Unlocks Baiting Powder, Bait (item)

Social:
Peace (eases the situation and allows more clear thinking resulting in better collecting and social and civilian research costs halved) - 25 Research - Unlocked by Ancientania

Negotiation (be able to talk to a degree with dinosaurs to peacefully resolve conflicts) - 45 Research
Unlocks Conversation, Civilization, Blending

Memory (be able to understand things better, things even before you got here...) - 45 Research, 1 Membrane Extract
Unlocks Discovery, Clarity, Acceptance

Entertainment (engage in things that excite the mind and cause morale to be higher leading to 200% more effective civilian and economic work) - 45 Research
Unlocks Stadium, Daydreaming, Resting

Otherworldly:
Branch locked until economic research, Membrane Extraction completed
Last edited by LemueriA on Sat Jun 01, 2024 11:37 am, edited 30 times in total.

Ancientania
Senator

Founded: May 07, 2023
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ancientania » Mon May 06, 2024 7:44 am

Name: Genesis Blue
Power: [EXPLAIN]
- Militant: 10
- Civilian: 45
- Economic: 45
- Social: 0
- Otherworldly: 0
Geography nerd, Political especially
10-20 years old, Gen Z
American Jew, He/him Male
Class: 0.86
If you sue me I'll take your kneecaps. Threats count too.
Kneecaps stolen 24(x2)
NS stats have met my little buddy over here *Cocks gun*
Militant... main sig is also IC. High welfare. TGs are for any purpose. Proud delegate of TOH.
[What's this button do?]
[NO DON'T TOUCH THAT]
[What about this one?] [NOT THAT EITHER]
[Ooh shiny] [NO]
{BOOM}
The Centennial Radio: Hands, touchin' hands/Reachin' out, touchin' me, touchin' you/Sweet Caroline/Good times never seemed so good/I've been inclined/To believe they never would//That was Sweet Caroline by [b]Neil Diamond/b]. Takes requests!

LemueriA
Minister

Moralistic Democracy

Postby LemueriA » Mon May 06, 2024 7:48 am

Ancientania wrote:Name: Genesis Blue

Okay, so you have none in social and otherwordly, that's interesting. But anyways, accepted...

As the interdimensional onion-tomato-mayo fabric itself cut, dropped out was Genesis Blue, whose name sounds like from Star Wars. Pretty unfitting for the era but they drop right into a dinosaur pact and every dinosaur is looking at them. But then one dinosaur tells them, "Welcome to the dinosaur world, I'll be your guide", he digs out some sharp object. "These are called friendliness bullets, take some!"

Ancientania
Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ancientania » Mon May 06, 2024 7:49 am

Lemueria wrote:

Okay, so you have none in social and otherwordly, that's interesting. But anyways, accepted...

As the interdimensional onion-tomato-mayo fabric itself cut, dropped out was Genesis Blue, whose name sounds like from Star Wars. Pretty unfitting for the era but they drop right into a dinosaur pact and every dinosaur is looking at them. But then one dinosaur tells them, "Welcome to the dinosaur world, I'll be your guide", he digs out some sharp object. "These are called friendliness bullets, take some!"

Well Star Wars was a long time ago, after all...
But before I respond what's power?
10-20 years old, Gen Z
Kneecaps stolen 24(x2)
Militant... main sig is also IC. High welfare. TGs are for any purpose. Proud delegate of TOH.
[What's this button do?]
[NO DON'T TOUCH THAT]
[Ooh shiny] [NO]
{BOOM}
The Centennial Radio: Hands, touchin' hands/Reachin' out, touchin' me, touchin' you/Sweet Caroline/Good times never seemed so good/I've been inclined/To believe they never would//That was Sweet Caroline by [b]Neil Diamond/b]. Takes requests!

LemueriA
Minister

Moralistic Democracy

Postby LemueriA » Mon May 06, 2024 7:51 am

Ancientania wrote:
Lemueria wrote:Okay, so you have none in social and otherwordly, that's interesting. But anyways, accepted...

Well Star Wars was a long time ago, after all...
But before I respond what's power?

Yeah, I know something more modern was needed. Anyways power is just a label I used for the characteristics. So economic is economic power. It just represents your combined power across all the fields. Now, your only option here would to be run, as you cannot attack or defend. But there are more creative solutions you could take. Depending on your priorities.

Ancientania
Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ancientania » Mon May 06, 2024 7:57 am

Lemueria wrote:

Hmmm well alright

Running would be nice
10-20 years old, Gen Z
Kneecaps stolen 24(x2)
[What's this button do?]
[NO DON'T TOUCH THAT]
[Ooh shiny] [NO]
{BOOM}

LemueriA
Minister

Moralistic Democracy

Postby LemueriA » Mon May 06, 2024 8:04 am

Ancientania wrote:
Lemueria wrote:Okay, so you have none in social and otherwordly, that's interesting. But anyways, accepted...

Hmmm well alright

Running would be nice

Okay so you run and run, but the sharp object is actually made of mayo and you get all dirty. Not good for your hygiene... you lose 30 Health, you are now at 70 Health. Anyways after running a lot, you find a really snowy place but it fits. The snow is actually white chocolate by the way. But you lose half of your stamina. Pretty bad stuff, now what do you want to do?

Ancientania
Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ancientania » Mon May 06, 2024 8:06 am

Lemueria wrote:
Ancientania wrote:Hmmm well alright

Running would be nice

Okay so you run and run, but the sharp object is actually made of mayo and you get all dirty. Not good for your hygiene... you lose 30 Health, you are now at 70 Health. Anyways after running a lot, you find a really snowy place but it fits. The snow is actually white chocolate by the way. But you lose half of your stamina. Pretty bad stuff, now what do you want to do?

Wait hold up stamina? Health? Mayonnaise bullets?
10-20 years old, Gen Z
Kneecaps stolen 24(x2)
[What's this button do?]
[NO DON'T TOUCH THAT]
[Ooh shiny] [NO]
{BOOM}

LemueriA
Minister

Moralistic Democracy

Postby LemueriA » Mon May 06, 2024 8:09 am

Ancientania wrote:
Lemueria wrote:Okay so you run and run, but the sharp object is actually made of mayo and you get all dirty. Not good for your hygiene... you lose 30 Health, you are now at 70 Health. Anyways after running a lot, you find a really snowy place but it fits. The snow is actually white chocolate by the way. But you lose half of your stamina. Pretty bad stuff, now what do you want to do?

Wait hold up stamina? Health? Mayonnaise bullets?

What's the problem? This is supposed to be whimsical. And health and stamina are pretty obvious.

Ancientania
Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ancientania » Mon May 06, 2024 8:19 am

Lemueria wrote:
Ancientania wrote:Wait hold up stamina? Health? Mayonnaise bullets?

What's the problem? This is supposed to be whimsical. And health and stamina are pretty obvious.

You need to explain these things BEFORE the game starts, not after
10-20 years old, Gen Z
Kneecaps stolen 24(x2)
[What's this button do?]
[NO DON'T TOUCH THAT]
[Ooh shiny] [NO]
{BOOM}

LemueriA
Minister

Moralistic Democracy

Postby LemueriA » Mon May 06, 2024 8:21 am

Ancientania wrote:
Lemueria wrote:What's the problem? This is supposed to be whimsical. And health and stamina are pretty obvious.

You need to explain these things BEFORE the game starts, not after

When you run out of health, you will die. When you run out of stamina, you cannot walk. I'll add that to the OP.

Ancientania
Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ancientania » Mon May 06, 2024 8:38 am

Lemueria wrote:
Ancientania wrote:You need to explain these things BEFORE the game starts, not after

When you run out of health, you will die. When you run out of stamina, you cannot walk. I'll add that to the OP.

How do I increase either?
10-20 years old, Gen Z
Kneecaps stolen 24(x2)
[What's this button do?]
[NO DON'T TOUCH THAT]
[Ooh shiny] [NO]
{BOOM}

LemueriA
Minister

Moralistic Democracy

Postby LemueriA » Mon May 06, 2024 8:41 am

Ancientania wrote:
Lemueria wrote:When you run out of health, you will die. When you run out of stamina, you cannot walk. I'll add that to the OP.

How do I increase either?

...For stamina, you wait. For health, you need to get some sort of medical equipment. If you had invested anything into social, you could have had medic abilities but sadly that option is unavailable now.

Ancientania
Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ancientania » Mon May 06, 2024 8:45 am

Lemueria wrote:
Ancientania wrote:How do I increase either?

...For stamina, you wait. For health, you need to get some sort of medical equipment. If you had invested anything into social, you could have had medic abilities but sadly that option is unavailable now.

You forget- I can forage better with economic

Which is what I'll do
10-20 years old, Gen Z
Kneecaps stolen 24(x2)
[What's this button do?]
[NO DON'T TOUCH THAT]
[Ooh shiny] [NO]
{BOOM}

LemueriA
Minister

Moralistic Democracy

Postby LemueriA » Mon May 06, 2024 9:02 am

Ancientania wrote:
Lemueria wrote:...For stamina, you wait. For health, you need to get some sort of medical equipment. If you had invested anything into social, you could have had medic abilities but sadly that option is unavailable now.

You forget- I can forage better with economic

Which is what I'll do

You meant c-anyways you go and find some stuff. Namely 60 rotten food, 2... normal food. 120 muddy water, 1 normal water. You also lose a further half of your stamina and your health decreases to 50 because of being covered with chocolate. You now have 160 rotten food, 2 normal food, 320 middy water, 1 normal water. And 25 stamina and 50 health. Your first action has went perfectly! What do you wish to do now? I'll let you build up a solid base before I throw dinosaurs at you, btw. Btw are you enjoying the game?
Last edited by LemueriA on Mon May 06, 2024 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ancientania
Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ancientania » Mon May 06, 2024 9:05 am

Lemueria wrote:
Ancientania wrote:You forget- I can forage better with economic

Which is what I'll do

You meant c-anyways you go and find some stuff. Namely 60 rotten food, 2... normal food. 120 muddy water, 1 normal water. You also lose a further half of your stamina and your health decreases to 50 because of being covered with chocolate. You now have 160 rotten food, 2 normal food, 320 middy water, 1 normal water. And 25 stamina and 50 health. Your first action has went perfectly! What do you wish to do now? I'll let you build up a solid base before I throw dinosaurs at you, btw. Btw are you enjoying the game?

I think I can make this work. If something comes up, I'll tell you.

Can I cook either rotten food it normal food to make it better?
Last edited by Ancientania on Mon May 06, 2024 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
10-20 years old, Gen Z
Kneecaps stolen 24(x2)
[What's this button do?]
[NO DON'T TOUCH THAT]
[Ooh shiny] [NO]
{BOOM}

LemueriA
Minister

Moralistic Democracy

Postby LemueriA » Mon May 06, 2024 9:21 am

Ancientania wrote:
Lemueria wrote:You meant c-anyways you go and find some stuff. Namely 60 rotten food, 2... normal food. 120 muddy water, 1 normal water. You also lose a further half of your stamina and your health decreases to 50 because of being covered with chocolate. You now have 160 rotten food, 2 normal food, 320 middy water, 1 normal water. And 25 stamina and 50 health. Your first action has went perfectly! What do you wish to do now? I'll let you build up a solid base before I throw dinosaurs at you, btw. Btw are you enjoying the game?

I think I can make this work. If something comes up, I'll tell you.

That is in the technology tree, you need to first research Recharge to develop, which might be useful considering your low stamina.

Ancientania
Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ancientania » Mon May 06, 2024 9:27 am

Lemueria wrote:
Ancientania wrote:I think I can make this work. If something comes up, I'll tell you.

That is in the technology tree, you need to first research Recharge to develop, which might be useful considering your low stamina.

Well I've got a lot of points in economic, do research shouldn't be a problem.

I'll do that
10-20 years old, Gen Z
Kneecaps stolen 24(x2)
[What's this button do?]
[NO DON'T TOUCH THAT]
[Ooh shiny] [NO]
{BOOM}

LemueriA
Minister

Moralistic Democracy

Postby LemueriA » Mon May 06, 2024 9:29 am

Ancientania wrote:
Lemueria wrote:That is in the technology tree, you need to first research Recharge to develop, which might be useful considering your low stamina.

Well I've got a lot of points in economic, do research shouldn't be a problem.

I'll do that

That'll be 10 research and will recharge your stamina every turn for one 1 blueprint. Now you have unlocked cooking, fertilization and sanitation! Gimme some mins to update the OP.

Ancientania
Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ancientania » Mon May 06, 2024 9:29 am

Lemueria wrote:
Ancientania wrote:Well I've got a lot of points in economic, do research shouldn't be a problem.

I'll do that

That'll be 10 research and will recharge your stamina every turn for one 1 blueprint. Now you have unlocked cooking, fertilization and sanitation! Gimme some mins to update the OP.

Ok
10-20 years old, Gen Z
Kneecaps stolen 24(x2)
[What's this button do?]
[NO DON'T TOUCH THAT]
[Ooh shiny] [NO]
{BOOM}

LemueriA
Minister

Moralistic Democracy

Postby LemueriA » Mon May 06, 2024 9:34 am

Ancientania wrote:
Lemueria wrote:That'll be 10 research and will recharge your stamina every turn for one 1 blueprint. Now you have unlocked cooking, fertilization and sanitation! Gimme some mins to update the OP.

Ok

Updated OP, I am going to note to you that sanitation won't currently be useful as you are in an infested region, infested with chocolate.

Ancientania
Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ancientania » Mon May 06, 2024 9:39 am

Lemueria wrote:
Ancientania wrote:Ok

Updated OP, I am going to note to you that sanitation won't currently be useful as you are in an infested region, infested with chocolate.

Not I can cook

Preferably on a portable surface
10-20 years old, Gen Z
Kneecaps stolen 24(x2)
[What's this button do?]
[NO DON'T TOUCH THAT]
[Ooh shiny] [NO]
{BOOM}

LemueriA
Minister

Moralistic Democracy

Postby LemueriA » Mon May 06, 2024 9:48 am

Ancientania wrote:
Lemueria wrote:Updated OP, I am going to note to you that sanitation won't currently be useful as you are in an infested region, infested with chocolate.

Not I can cook

Well the cooking ability will have you cook on raw fire. But for the sake of simplicity, we're just going to say you will be able to find raw fire every turn somehow.

Ancientania
Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ancientania » Mon May 06, 2024 9:57 am

Lemueria wrote:
Ancientania wrote:Not I can cook

Well the cooking ability will have you cook on raw fire. But for the sake of simplicity, we're just going to say you will be able to find raw fire every turn somehow.

Or I can make it.

Alright. Not I should be able to move to a non infested area right
Last edited by Ancientania on Mon May 06, 2024 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
10-20 years old, Gen Z
Kneecaps stolen 24(x2)
[What's this button do?]
[NO DON'T TOUCH THAT]
[Ooh shiny] [NO]
{BOOM}

LemueriA
Minister

Moralistic Democracy

Postby LemueriA » Mon May 06, 2024 10:24 am

Ancientania wrote:
Lemueria wrote:Well the cooking ability will have you cook on raw fire. But for the sake of simplicity, we're just going to say you will be able to find raw fire every turn somehow.

Or I can make it.

Alright. Not I should be able to move to a non infested area right

You have way too little stamina. You still have four of your six actions left, you will need to use the limited resources you have to figure out something.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse