NATION

PASSWORD

[R] Trolling

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Austria-Bohemia-Hungary
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 28, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

[R] Trolling

Postby Austria-Bohemia-Hungary » Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:37 pm

Economic Freedom Land wrote:I am the opposite of a communist, I am an anarcho-capitalist, I believe that the free market should be the ultimate driving force in everything we do, I believe in the complete privatization of everything and the legalization of everything, and yes that includes rape and murder.

Whizaka Qampte wrote:Communists don't understand economics, it stifles entrepreneurial spirit, and no matter what communists might say, entrepreneurs are the real revolutionaries. I'm happy that I can work and contribute to Mother Economy and then go to Walmart where I can choose from 30 brands of chips and pretty much anything else your heart desires, even if some of it is just repackaged for marketing it still makes me happy to have the choice. I'm glad I'm not in a communist country where there's only one state brand to choose from. I'm glad to live in a democracy where the amount you contribute to the economy and how many jobs you create influences how much of an influence you can have. If it were up to me we'd do away with ballots all together and turn elections into a live streamed betting contest where viewers can contribute to their candidate of choice and whoever gets the most money wins!

Greed is good, greed is motherfucking amazing! I want it all, it's all mine! Give me the stuff, give me the people. I'm going to be a member of the technocratic bourgeoise elite and I'm going to buy all of your organs and have my chef turn them into an amazing meal for my and my harem of twinks and girls and enbies, with all the drugs we could ever want, and we'll all die happy
Last edited by Austria-Bohemia-Hungary on Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Holy Romangnan Empire of Ostmark
something something the sole legitimate Austria-Hungary larp'er on NS :3

MT/MagicT
The Armed Forces|Embassy Programme|The Imperial and National Anthem of the Holy Roman Empire|Characters|The Map

New Visayan Islands
Game Moderator

Founded: Jan 31, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby New Visayan Islands » Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:29 pm

Let "¡Viva la Libertad!" be a cry of Eternal Defiance to the Jackboot.
My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

For details on the man behind NVI, click here.

Return to Moderation