NATION

PASSWORD

MEMES

The place to relax, unwind, share a joke, and generally goof off.
High Earth
Envoy

Founded: Apr 02, 2023
Corporate Bordello

MEMES

Postby High Earth » Mon Apr 08, 2024 5:23 pm

Hello, and welcome to the official meme sharing and discussion thread. This is the place to just discuss memes or to share one that you found interesting. Also, I know I should probably know this as the OP, but I use mobile to access NS, and does anyone know how to post photos from my device? Anyways, thanks, and let the memeing begin!
Imagine America, but an asteroid crashed into them in the late 1800s causing the planet to be blanketed in magic.
Combines magic and modern tech into one conservative, hyper-capitalist society.
OOC: I am generally on the right for my political views (I am pro life and proud of it) I am also a Catholic, one time I got into a telegram debate with someone about the existence of God and they gave up after a few exchanges. I see that as a win.

I am a skilled D&D 5E player and character optimizer. I haver made some broken builds in my time.
Generation 0: Copy this into your Sig and add one to the number; social experiment.

Empire of Lettuce
Envoy

Founded: Dec 19, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of Lettuce » Mon Apr 08, 2024 5:24 pm

Chuck Norris was here
Tier 6, Level 0, Type 7 according to this
Centrist
THE CLASS OF ANARCHY IS WRONG.

Lagene
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 31, 2023
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Lagene » Mon Apr 08, 2024 5:27 pm

Last edited by Lagene on Mon Apr 08, 2024 5:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Hello from Lagene, a beautiful European nation that is known for its kindness and inclusivity.
Nationstates Stats were sucked into a black hole
Tier 9 Type 5 Class 1.4 according to This Index
My Political Views
NS Stats were retrieved from a black hole and are canon
A European home office member
He/Him
Nationstates stats were put in jail
A part of the NFED
And the The Coalition for Enduring Freedom Assembly
Nationstates Stats were Bailed out of jail and are canon.

Gutachter
Secretary

Founded: Feb 22, 2024
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Gutachter » Mon Apr 08, 2024 5:29 pm

IF YOU BREAK YOUR LEGS IT IS HARD TO COOK ORANGUTANG!
this nation does not reflect my real political beliefs

successor to Gutacher originally founded on November 9th 2023

Nationalists against capitalism

Der Arbeiter wird siegen!

High Earth
Envoy

Corporate Bordello

Postby High Earth » Mon Apr 08, 2024 5:41 pm

So I see nobody answered my question. Honestly I don’t know what I was expecting from F7 citizens, this isn’t nuts and bolts, anyways, back to our regularly scheduled memes.
Last edited by High Earth on Mon Apr 08, 2024 5:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Imagine America, but an asteroid crashed into them in the late 1800s causing the planet to be blanketed in magic.
OOC: I am generally on the right for my political views (I am pro life and proud of it) I am also a Catholic, one time I got into a telegram debate with someone about the existence of God and they gave up after a few exchanges. I see that as a win.

I am a skilled D&D 5E player and character optimizer. I haver made some broken builds in my time.
Generation 0: Copy this into your Sig and add one to the number; social experiment.

Nyoskova
Envoy

Founded: Feb 05, 2018
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Nyoskova » Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:31 am

High Earth wrote:So I see nobody answered my question. Honestly I don’t know what I was expecting from F7 citizens, this isn’t nuts and bolts, anyways, back to our regularly scheduled memes.

I use an account on postimg.cc to upload images to post on NationStates. First, I copy the direct link, then I paste it between [img]and[/img]. As a result, I am able to post images like this one!

╲╲╲ ╱╱╱
╲╲╲╳╱╱╱
Home to fantastic flora and fauna, resulting from millennia of accidents, anomalies, mistakes, and the triumph and wrath of Mother Nature—inhabited by a community of innate aesthetes and survivalists with supernatural aspects, interested only in the balance and well-being of all flora and fauna, including themselves…
I appreciate all posts regardless of effort. Feel free to skip me! ⥾ I’m bisexual & genderfluid. I accept all pronouns. You don’t have to worry about unintentionally offending me. ⥾ I don’t know how smart or wrong I am. ⥾ I find gender roles redundant. ⥾ I like Mother Earth, hiking, sketching, cats, birds, deer, bicycles (over any other vehicle), lo-fi, winter, Totoro, Nausicaä, Princess Mononoke, Moomin, & Monty Python.
⸙ ⫯ ⥾ ⩅  ƸXƷ  ⩅ ⥾ ⫯ ⸙

Nyoskova
Envoy

Founded: Feb 05, 2018
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Nyoskova » Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:08 pm

╲╲╲ ╱╱╱
╲╲╲╳╱╱╱
Home to fantastic flora and fauna, resulting from millennia of accidents, anomalies, mistakes, and the triumph and wrath of Mother Nature—inhabited by a community of innate aesthetes and survivalists with supernatural aspects, interested only in the balance and well-being of all flora and fauna, including themselves…
I appreciate all posts regardless of effort. Feel free to skip me! ⥾ I’m bisexual & genderfluid. I accept all pronouns. You don’t have to worry about unintentionally offending me. ⥾ I don’t know how smart or wrong I am. ⥾ I find gender roles redundant. ⥾ I like Mother Earth, hiking, sketching, cats, birds, deer, bicycles (over any other vehicle), lo-fi, winter, Totoro, Nausicaä, Princess Mononoke, Moomin, & Monty Python.
⸙ ⫯ ⥾ ⩅  ƸXƷ  ⩅ ⥾ ⫯ ⸙

High Earth
Envoy

Corporate Bordello

Postby High Earth » Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:10 pm

Nyoskova wrote:
High Earth wrote:So I see nobody answered my question. Honestly I don’t know what I was expecting from F7 citizens, this isn’t nuts and bolts, anyways, back to our regularly scheduled memes.

I use an account on postimg.cc to upload images to post on NationStates. First, I copy the direct link, then I paste it between [img]and[/img]. As a result, I am able to post images like this one!

Ok, thanks!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Forum 7