NATION

PASSWORD

Heldervinian Embassy Summit [CLOSED]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Heldervin
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 01, 2023
Corrupt Dictatorship

Heldervinian Embassy Summit [CLOSED]

Postby Heldervin » Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:55 pm

National Department of Foreign Relations

Relations between sovereign states are, more often than not, muddied by the world of cutthroat politics. It is only when nations establish strong embassies with each other that true peace can be achieved.

The Heldervinian Embassy Program has existed for some time now. Locations in Vrebsicourg, Ansium, and Vaalota were opened up to various embassies. Despite losing some, a decent-sized population of ambassadors reside in the Superior Monarchy.

Pierres Gagneux, being the always kind person, invited the embassies in Heldervin for an embassy summit and vacation in the bustling city of Ansium. The team would be staying in Heldervinia Hotels during the event.
Last edited by Heldervin on Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Daphomir
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 30, 2024
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Daphomir » Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:59 pm

I am very glad that we could get this chance to formalize stronger relations with the Superior Monarchy. Let this mark the beginning of a new era of scientific, economic, and political cooperation and international friendship!
Now I am become Death, the Destroyer of Communism

NS Stats are protected by the people of Daphomir and are defended from the nations that seek to commit atrocities against them so horrible, it makes the Germans look like Good Samaritans

A Class <14.66666667> Civilization according to this index.

Heldervin
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Heldervin » Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:00 pm

Daphomir wrote:I am very glad that we could get this chance to formalize stronger relations with the Superior Monarchy. Let this mark the beginning of a new era of scientific, economic, and political cooperation and international friendship!

OOC: *Ahem* you don't have an embassy in our nation.

Daphomir
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 30, 2024
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Daphomir » Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:02 pm

Wait I thought you accepted our embassy form.
Now I am become Death, the Destroyer of Communism

NS Stats are protected by the people of Daphomir and are defended from the nations that seek to commit atrocities against them so horrible, it makes the Germans look like Good Samaritans

A Class <14.66666667> Civilization according to this index.

Heldervin
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Heldervin » Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:03 pm

Daphomir wrote:Wait I thought you accepted our embassy form.

OOC: Oops, my bad. I did. But send me a request to join the summit via telegram, since I sent the invitation out before you applied.
Last edited by Heldervin on Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Republics of the Solar Union
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 24, 2024
New York Times Democracy

Postby Republics of the Solar Union » Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:06 pm

Jackson Ferdinada, Federation of the Republics of the Solar Union Ambassador to Heldervin, remarks on this summit. "While our nations have crucial differences, my nation and I are open in engaging with different views and gaining valuable insights from each other. Let this be an era of economic, cultural, scientific and political collaboration for our two nations".
Embassy Program for the Solar Union - Solar Union Trade Exchange
Today's motto: "You totally weren't reading this for the AN's sig thread, were you? And you were using version IX, not the superior version XI, were you!?" - TG me for daily mottos!
Pluto civil war casualties: 172,506,412 (IDRP), 171,055,498 (ROP)
IC population: 260 trillion
IC year: January 2513
IC GDP: 505.2 quadrillion Sols
IC exchange rate: 1 Sol = $50.3
BREAKING NEWS: IDRP casualties rise above ROP casualties - German space empire supports the ROP, the RSU reconsiders logistics and is looking for new allies on their side - Businessman running for elections incites over 13,000 new applications, one from the newly established but powerful Independent Organization for Peace with Pluto (IOPP)

Heldervin
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Heldervin » Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:43 pm

Republics of the Solar Union wrote:Jackson Ferdinada, Federation of the Republics of the Solar Union Ambassador to Heldervin, remarks on this summit. "While our nations have crucial differences, my nation and I are open in engaging with different views and gaining valuable insights from each other. Let this be an era of economic, cultural, scientific and political collaboration for our two nations".

Pierres Gagneux would reply. "Indeed. Let this begin a new era; an era of prosperity and growth!"

The Malaya Rajanate
Envoy

Founded: Nov 23, 2023
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Malaya Rajanate » Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:53 pm

A black Proton X-70 with diplomatic license plates drove through the city of Ansium, and although rebuilding efforts were in full swing, the detrimental effects of the Civil War and military intervention by foreign powers could still be seen. During the initial stages of the conflict, Ansium had been captured by the rebel forces of the LPNH. After dodging several pieces of debris and craters left in the road, the Proton X-70 arrived at Heldervinia Hotels as agreed upon for the embassy summit. The vehicle stopped at the main driveway to drop off a lady in a maroon-red dress whose skin was tanned brown under the heat of the Malayan sun. Ambassador Juhaina Biru and the rest of the Rajanate's embassy personnel had been ordered to evacuate by the Mantralaya of Peace amidst the war, when it was deemed too dangerous for them to remain in Heldervin, but after the end of the conflict and the all-clear order was given by the foreign ministry, they were allowed to return to resume their duties. For Juhaina Biru, one such duty is attending the embassy summit that she had been invited to by Pierres Gagneux.

"Greetings to you, Mister Gagneux. I must thank you for inviting us to this summit. While our governments have disagreed on many things and have distinct differences in many aspects, through productive talks we can come to a better understanding and achieve positive change. If I am correct, you must be the interim Foreign Minister due to Odelia Brigitte's absence- as mentioned in the invitation letter. What happened to her?"
The Rajanate of Malaya
Factbook | Embassy |WIP

NS Stats have won the lottery and have now retired to a distant Carribean island. Please consult my factbooks instead.

Heldervin
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Heldervin » Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:45 pm

The Malaya Rajanate wrote:A black Proton X-70 with diplomatic license plates drove through the city of Ansium, and although rebuilding efforts were in full swing, the detrimental effects of the Civil War and military intervention by foreign powers could still be seen. During the initial stages of the conflict, Ansium had been captured by the rebel forces of the LPNH. After dodging several pieces of debris and craters left in the road, the Proton X-70 arrived at Heldervinia Hotels as agreed upon for the embassy summit. The vehicle stopped at the main driveway to drop off a lady in a maroon-red dress whose skin was tanned brown under the heat of the Malayan sun. Ambassador Juhaina Biru and the rest of the Rajanate's embassy personnel had been ordered to evacuate by the Mantralaya of Peace amidst the war, when it was deemed too dangerous for them to remain in Heldervin, but after the end of the conflict and the all-clear order was given by the foreign ministry, they were allowed to return to resume their duties. For Juhaina Biru, one such duty is attending the embassy summit that she had been invited to by Pierres Gagneux.

"Greetings to you, Mister Gagneux. I must thank you for inviting us to this summit. While our governments have disagreed on many things and have distinct differences in many aspects, through productive talks we can come to a better understanding and achieve positive change. If I am correct, you must be the interim Foreign Minister due to Odelia Brigitte's absence- as mentioned in the invitation letter. What happened to her?"

"And greetings to you as well, Ms. Biru. You are very much welcome. We too believe that positivity can be achieved via civilized discussion.

As for your question, you are correct; actually, I was the 13th and 17th as well, so I have some experience. Odelia is currently representing Heldervin during peace talks right now. Anyways, let me show you to our suites."

The Malaya Rajanate
Envoy

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Malaya Rajanate » Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:23 pm

Heldervin wrote:"And greetings to you as well, Ms. Biru. You are very much welcome. We too believe that positivity can be achieved via civilized discussion.

As for your question, you are correct; actually, I was the 13th and 17th as well, so I have some experience. Odelia is currently representing Heldervin during peace talks right now. Anyways, let me show you to our suites."

"Ah. The Mantralaya of Peace, while not a participant in the talks, has been following the developments thereof. It is the wish of the Maharaja's government that those negotiations may lead to an outcome that is to the benefit of the parties involved and may lead to long-lasting peace."

Juhaina Biru simply nodded with a smile in response to Gagneux's offer to show the ambassadors to their suites, "Yes, please do. I very much look forward to what has been planned for this event."
The Rajanate of Malaya
Factbook | Embassy |WIP

NS Stats have won the lottery and have now retired to a distant Carribean island. Please consult my factbooks instead.

Heldervin
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Heldervin » Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:45 pm

The Malaya Rajanate wrote:
Heldervin wrote:"And greetings to you as well, Ms. Biru. You are very much welcome. We too believe that positivity can be achieved via civilized discussion.

"Ah. The Mantralaya of Peace, while not a participant in the talks, has been following the developments thereof. It is the wish of the Maharaja's government that those negotiations may lead to an outcome that is to the benefit of the parties involved and may lead to long-lasting peace."

Juhaina Biru simply nodded with a smile in response to Gagneux's offer to show the ambassadors to their suites, "Yes, please do. I very much look forward to what has been planned for this event."

"So do we."

Gagneux would lead Biru to Room 282, then would open the door with a keycard to reveal an apartment-style unit. Three large beds were in, well, three bedrooms, with two bathrooms, a big kitchen, and a telephone. A telly was in the corner.

The Malaya Rajanate
Envoy

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Malaya Rajanate » Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:20 am

Heldervin wrote:"So do we."

Gagneux would lead Biru to Room 282, then would open the door with a keycard to reveal an apartment-style unit. Three large beds were in, well, three bedrooms, with two bathrooms, a big kitchen, and a telephone. A telly was in the corner.

Juhaina Biru took a good look at the surroundings of her new suite, which she found to her liking. On the telly, the local broadcast was about an incident at the border involving cats and EFU border guards, and Biru also received a call from her colleague in Azmenabad, Representative Yan Hua. After a short call, she turned to Gagneux with a worried face, "I am told that the EFU has mobilised its armies in the occupied territories in response to an attack at the border by Heldervinian forces. Is that true? What happened?"
The Rajanate of Malaya
Factbook | Embassy |WIP

Heldervin
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Heldervin » Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:23 am

Heldervin wrote:"So do we."

Juhaina Biru took a good look at the surroundings of her new suite, which she found to her liking. On the telly, the local broadcast was about an incident at the border involving cats and EFU border guards, and Biru also received a call from her colleague in Azmenabad, Representative Yan Hua. After a short call, she turned to Gagneux with a worried face, "I am told that the EFU has mobilised its armies in the occupied territories in response to an attack at the border by Heldervinian forces. Is that true? What happened?"

"Hold on, let me call Odelia."

*talks for 10 minutes*

"Apparently, a convoy guard that was helping in assisting helderbus in migration, without state authorization, chose to release the 100 helderbus being transported. Their colleagues have handed him in to state authorities for proper punishment."

"And then the helderbus attacked the EFU soldiers at the checkpoint, killing 4, and probably severely injuring several others. Now, all of those big cats are dead."
Last edited by Heldervin on Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Malaya Rajanate
Envoy

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Malaya Rajanate » Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:28 am

Heldervin wrote:"Hold on, let me call Odelia."

*talks for 10 minutes*

"Apparently, a convoy guard that was helping in assisting helderbus in migration, without state authorization, chose to release the 100 helderbus being transported. Their colleagues have handed him in to state authorities for proper punishment."

"And then the helderbus attacked the EFU soldiers at the checkpoint, killing 4, and probably severely injuring several others. Now, all of those big cats are dead."

"Then, in the interests of deescalating the situation and restoring peace, I suggest we act swiftly. I shall inform our CSL representative to announce that the Heldervin state is not intending to commence an assault, and you should make contact with your EFU counterparts to explain the situation and call off hostilities."
The Rajanate of Malaya
Factbook | Embassy |WIP

Heldervin
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Heldervin » Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:29 am

Heldervin wrote:"Hold on, let me call Odelia."

*talks for 10 minutes*

"Then, in the interests of deescalating the situation and restoring peace, I suggest we act swiftly. I shall inform our CSL representative to announce that the Heldervin state is not intending to commence an assault, and you should make contact with your EFU counterparts to explain the situation and call off hostilities."

"Indeed." *then, realizing what he had just said moments ago, gasps* "NOOOOO! NOT THE HELDERBUS!!!!!! WHY!?!?!?!?"

Heldervin
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Heldervin » Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:19 am

"Well then, I think that us three... oops, four (the Daphomirian ambassador joined when they requested) should go to a nice restaurant. I've heard of a 5-star diner on the east side of the city."

Chargé d'Affaires

New York Times Democracy

Postby Republics of the Solar Union » Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:25 am

Heldervin wrote:
Republics of the Solar Union wrote:Jackson Ferdinada, Federation of the Republics of the Solar Union Ambassador to Heldervin, remarks on this summit. "While our nations have crucial differences, my nation and I are open in engaging with different views and gaining valuable insights from each other. Let this be an era of economic, cultural, scientific and political collaboration for our two nations".

Pierres Gagneux would reply. "Indeed. Let this begin a new era; an era of prosperity and growth!"

"So aside from all the rainbow, let's get into the meaty gritty of the situation here, how would the new Heldervinian government after this civil war interact with us? What would change?", Ferdinada would reply.
Today's motto: "You totally weren't reading this for the AN's sig thread, were you? And you were using version IX, not the superior version XI, were you!?" - TG me for daily mottos!
BREAKING NEWS: IDRP casualties rise above ROP casualties - German space empire supports the ROP, the RSU reconsiders logistics and is looking for new allies on their side - Businessman running for elections incites over 13,000 new applications, one from the newly established but powerful Independent Organization for Peace with Pluto (IOPP)

Heldervin
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Heldervin » Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:29 am

Republics of the Solar Union wrote:
Heldervin wrote:Pierres Gagneux would reply. "Indeed. Let this begin a new era; an era of prosperity and growth!"

"So aside from all the rainbow, let's get into the meaty gritty of the situation here, how would the new Heldervinian government after this civil war interact with us? What would change?", Ferdinada would reply.

"We would maintain good relations, obviously. Unless you joined the CSL's side in the war, everything should be fine."

Chargé d'Affaires

New York Times Democracy

Postby Republics of the Solar Union » Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:32 am

Heldervin wrote:
Republics of the Solar Union wrote:"So aside from all the rainbow, let's get into the meaty gritty of the situation here, how would the new Heldervinian government after this civil war interact with us? What would change?", Ferdinada would reply.

"We would maintain good relations, obviously. Unless you joined the CSL's side in the war, everything should be fine."

"Uh, well, we tried to join the CSL but that didn't go anywhere, anyways, it's kind-of tiring just standing here, do you have some place booked for us?"

Heldervin
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Heldervin » Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:33 am

Heldervin wrote:"We would maintain good relations, obviously. Unless you joined the CSL's side in the war, everything should be fine."

"Uh, well, we tried to join the CSL but that didn't go anywhere, anyways, it's kind-of tiring just standing here, do you have some place booked for us?"

"Ah yes, Heldervinia Hotels, Room 282. It's nice. It has a telly and a kitchen. Let me drive you there."

Chargé d'Affaires

New York Times Democracy

Postby Republics of the Solar Union » Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:37 am

Heldervin wrote:
Republics of the Solar Union wrote:"Uh, well, we tried to join the CSL but that didn't go anywhere, anyways, it's kind-of tiring just standing here, do you have some place booked for us?"

"Ah yes, Heldervinia Hotels, Room 282. It's nice. It has a telly and a kitchen. Let me drive you there."

"Great, so, generally, the Solar Union is interested in maintaining peace and stability. So we are ready to give resources such as weapons and money to Heldervin for it to recover, if you wish though of course", and Ferdinada would also nod to driving there.

Heldervin
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Heldervin » Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:39 am

Heldervin wrote:"Ah yes, Heldervinia Hotels, Room 282. It's nice. It has a telly and a kitchen. Let me drive you there."

"Great, so, generally, the Solar Union is interested in maintaining peace and stability. So we are ready to give resources such as weapons and money to Heldervin for it to recover, if you wish though of course", and Ferdinada would also nod to driving there.

"That would be wonderful. I'll call the rest of the ministers and the provincial representatives to discuss that."

Gagneux would lead Ferdinada towards a Royal State car and would take the driver's seat. The leather seats were noticeably comfy.
Last edited by Heldervin on Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Chargé d'Affaires

New York Times Democracy

Postby Republics of the Solar Union » Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:43 am

Heldervin wrote:
Republics of the Solar Union wrote:"Great, so, generally, the Solar Union is interested in maintaining peace and stability. So we are ready to give resources such as weapons and money to Heldervin for it to recover, if you wish though of course", and Ferdinada would also nod to driving there.

"That would be wonderful. I'll call the rest of the ministers and the provincial representatives to discuss that."

Gagneux would lead Ferdinada towards a Royal State car and would take the driver's seat. The leather seats were noticeably comfy.

"Uh, nice car. How long should the drive take?", Ferdinada asked while adjusting to the seat. "Also I just want to make sure that I am safe, right? A CSL force won't just attack us right now? The war is completely over, right?", each question would be asked with more worry then the earlier.

Heldervin
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Heldervin » Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:45 am

Heldervin wrote:"That would be wonderful. I'll call the rest of the ministers and the provincial representatives to discuss that."

"Uh, nice car. How long should the drive take?", Ferdinada asked while adjusting to the seat. "Also I just want to make sure that I am safe, right? A CSL force won't just attack us right now? The war is completely over, right?", each question would be asked with more worry then the earlier.

"It should take about an hour to get there. And we have military vehicles that will be driving with us to assist if need be. We'll be safe." Still, Gagneux slightly doubted himself.

Chargé d'Affaires

New York Times Democracy

Postby Republics of the Solar Union » Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:54 am

Heldervin wrote:
Republics of the Solar Union wrote:"Uh, nice car. How long should the drive take?", Ferdinada asked while adjusting to the seat. "Also I just want to make sure that I am safe, right? A CSL force won't just attack us right now? The war is completely over, right?", each question would be asked with more worry then the earlier.

"It should take about an hour to get there. And we have military vehicles that will be driving with us to assist if need be. We'll be safe." Still, Gagneux slightly doubted himself.

"Ah, okay, so we have a budget of 2 million Sols, which is about $100 million, I don't know how many Helds that would be, but is it enough?"

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates