NATION

PASSWORD

Dawn of the universe (FT/OPEN/OOC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Assassins BrotherHoodd
Minister

Founded: Feb 05, 2024
Authoritarian Democracy

Dawn of the universe (FT/OPEN/OOC)

Postby Assassins BrotherHoodd » Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:35 pm

This is the OOC for dawn of the universe
As the 7000 year galactic war ended the universe was in shambles.planets gone factions in disperse the universe needed to rebuild .all seemed lost but…new nations formed and started to expand .to rebuild building navy’s army’s cities.etc to rebuild the universe and own it .
OOC:that is a short summary to start it. but this is FT only.FT from video games and stuff are allowed even Star Wars halo.or Star Trek but this is meant to be fun not op.you can collect resources build dock yards for big ships.conquer planets etc or you can be a OC and not a faction.

Rules:No godmoding
100 words is the minimum for posts,to prevent spam and good quality instead of one liners.
Don’t have a giant military right away.remember the universe is recovering so it takes time .also if your a smaller faction it wouldn’t make sense.
Last rule HAVE FUN!

IC: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=548407
Last edited by Luxembourgish space force on Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
“Good soldiers always follow orders.”-Average GAR clone trooper.”that will make another, fine addition to my collection.”-General Grievous.
“Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis The Wise? I thought not. It's not a story the Jedi would tell you. It's a Sith legend.“-Sheev Palpatine.
March song.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")this is mr bunny:3
“The time has come Execute Order 66.”-Sheev Palpatine.
Tactical NUKE INCOMING-Modern Warfare 2 2009.
Proud member of the ASP,CSL,KTO,interCOM,TDC,IMPERIAL PACT! TCFEF and ANTISOC
Proud observer of the ISD
NS stats are not cannon.
─╤══̵̵͇̿̿̿̿╦︻This is mr gun:3
“Hah! You thought I wouldn’t be back, to take your knee caps? You thought wrong! Time to take those caps.” -charges up knee caps stealer.-

Kreigsreich of Iron
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 11, 2022
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Kreigsreich of Iron » Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:36 pm

A tad late, isn’t it?
NS Stats are canon, except for Capitalism, Slavery, and WA membership. FT robot « edgy hyperdictarship »
According to this index, a .5 class civilisation
Archconservative French imperialist struggling with a NSG addiction.
« Nil inultum remanebit »
I reserve the right to/still me for any reason whatsoever.
Pronouns are he/him/his.

Assassins BrotherHoodd
Minister

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Assassins BrotherHoodd » Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:46 pm

Ahem.Anyways Kreig I, not trying to sound rude but. You are kind of pulling shit out of your, ass and how would you have 700. Smh ships that are not fighters. Already the universe was, already in a bad state.How did you have 500 warbirds? Can you please explain, since if those are frigates or bigger.An don’t fighters or smh, it wouldn’t make sense.Since the universe was, in ruin I get it if you built over time.And I will be talking to German, for him already having a supremacy and stuff.But can you atleast explain also, The tech of your stuff.Adapting right away to anything, and the amount you have.Wouldn’t make sense still as again.The universe is crippled.
“Good soldiers always follow orders.”-Average GAR clone trooper.”that will make another, fine addition to my collection.”-General Grievous.
“Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis The Wise? I thought not. It's not a story the Jedi would tell you. It's a Sith legend.“-Sheev Palpatine.
March song.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
NS stats are not cannon.
“Hah! You thought I wouldn’t be back, to take your knee caps? You thought wrong! Time to take those caps.” -charges up knee caps stealer.-

Kreigsreich of Iron
Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Kreigsreich of Iron » Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:49 pm

Assassins BrotherHoodd wrote:Ahem.Anyways Kreig I, not trying to sound rude but. You are kind of pulling shit out of your, ass and how would you have 700. Smh ships that are not fighters. Already the universe was, already in a bad state.How did you have 500 warbirds? Can you please explain, since if those are frigates or bigger.An don’t fighters or smh, it wouldn’t make sense.Since the universe was, in ruin I get it if you built over time.And I will be talking to German, for him already having a supremacy and stuff.But can you atleast explain also, The tech of your stuff.Adapting right away to anything, and the amount you have.Wouldn’t make sense still as again.The universe is crippled.

If you can have Lightsaber droids-which I would I like to see an example of lightsaber droids ever being mass produced- I can darn well use technology well established in Star Trek. As for the vast numbers, I’m using several Auto Fabricators. You still haven’t told me which posts you’re voiding.
Last edited by Kreigsreich of Iron on Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NS Stats are canon, except for Capitalism, Slavery, and WA membership. FT robot « edgy hyperdictarship »
Pronouns are he/him/his.

Assassins BrotherHoodd
Minister

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Assassins BrotherHoodd » Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:57 pm

Kreigsreich of Iron wrote:
Assassins BrotherHoodd wrote:Ahem.Anyways Kreig I, not trying to sound rude but. You are kind of pulling shit out of your, ass and how would you have 700. Smh ships that are not fighters. Already the universe was, already in a bad state.How did you have 500 warbirds? Can you please explain, since if those are frigates or bigger.An don’t fighters or smh, it wouldn’t make sense.Since the universe was, in ruin I get it if you built over time.And I will be talking to German, for him already having a supremacy and stuff.But can you atleast explain also, The tech of your stuff.Adapting right away to anything, and the amount you have.Wouldn’t make sense still as again.The universe is crippled.

If you can Lightsaber droids-which I would I like to see an example of lightsaber droids ever being mass produced- I can darn well use technology well established in Star Trek. As for the vast numbers, I’m using several Auto Fabricators. You still haven’t told me which posts you’re voiding.

Ah.And I didn’t say mass produce. I said if they even find any, kyber crystal’s which is very unlikely .The CIS had a lightsaber, droid concept.And in this kyber crystals would be very hard, to find it was just a idea.I just wanted a explanation, as for the numbers you had.I said I might void, which I’m not as you explication is good enough.Anyways the lightsaber droids would likely, never be made.But yes your not, getting anything voided. I just needed a explanation, as kaiserreich kept TGing me about you.And wouldn’t stop complaining, I was just making sure your fine.
Last edited by Assassins BrotherHoodd on Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
March song.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
NS stats are not cannon.

Kreigsreich of Iron
Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Kreigsreich of Iron » Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:00 pm

Assassins BrotherHoodd wrote:
Kreigsreich of Iron wrote:If you can Lightsaber droids-which I would I like to see an example of lightsaber droids ever being mass produced- I can darn well use technology well established in Star Trek. As for the vast numbers, I’m using several Auto Fabricators. You still haven’t told me which posts you’re voiding.

Ah.And I didn’t say mass produce. I said if they even find any, kyber crystal’s which is very unlikely .The CIS had a lightsaber, droid concept.And in this kyber crystals would be very hard, to find it was just a idea.I just wanted a explanation, as for the numbers you had.I said I might void, which I’m not as you explication is good enough.Anyways the lightsaber droids would likely, never be made.But yes your not getting, getting anything voided. I just needed a explanation, as kaiserreich kept TGing me about you.And wouldn’t stop complaining, I was just making sure your fine.

Of course, I understand. I thought you talked about synthetic crystals in your post. That’ll teach me to know what I’m criticising.
Pronouns are he/him/his.

Assassins BrotherHoodd
Minister

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Assassins BrotherHoodd » Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:03 pm

Ah.And I didn’t say mass produce. I said if they even find any, kyber crystal’s which is very unlikely .The CIS had a lightsaber, droid concept.And in this kyber crystals would be very hard, to find it was just a idea.I just wanted a explanation, as for the numbers you had.I said I might void, which I’m not as you explication is good enough.Anyways the lightsaber droids would likely, never be made.But yes your not getting, getting anything voided. I just needed a explanation, as kaiserreich kept TGing me about you.And wouldn’t stop complaining, I was just making sure your fine.

Of course, I understand. I thought you talked about synthetic crystals in your post. That’ll teach me to know what I’m criticizing.

Criticizing what?
March song.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
NS stats are not cannon.

Kreigsreich of Iron
Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Kreigsreich of Iron » Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:04 pm

Kreigsreich of Iron wrote:Of course, I understand. I thought you talked about synthetic crystals in your post. That’ll teach me to know what I’m criticizing.

Criticizing what?

Well, not criticising, per se, but I was talking about the lightsaber droids (I actually didn’t know about the CIS plans).
Pronouns are he/him/his.

Assassins BrotherHoodd
Minister

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Assassins BrotherHoodd » Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:09 pm

Assassins BrotherHoodd wrote:Criticizing what?

Well, not criticising, per se, but I was talking about the lightsaber droids (I actually didn’t know about the CIS plans).

In short terms, the plans the CIS had for them.Was taking your average, magna guard and giving them a lightsaber.It’s more explained better, in Star Wars legends.
March song.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
NS stats are not cannon.

Kreigsreich of Iron
Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Kreigsreich of Iron » Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:12 pm

Kreigsreich of Iron wrote:Well, not criticising, per se, but I was talking about the lightsaber droids (I actually didn’t know about the CIS plans).

In short terms, the plans the CIS had for them.Was taking your average, magna guard and giving them a lightsaber.It’s more explained better, in Star Wars legends.

I see.
Pronouns are he/him/his.

Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries
Senator

Founded: Aug 30, 2022
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries » Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:22 pm

"Do you even know who my husband is!!??!!"
"Nein, ich weiß nicht. I am with the Stratusian Interior Security Ministry, you are coming with me."
Beisinghausen man shot dead after reaching for a law enforcement officer's sidearm, last words were "blud you are giving sus ohio npc vibes" | Local loan shark apprehended, forced to watch Lankybox videos. | Corrupt politician thrown off 5th floor building by angry mob,"he deserved it", local authorities say | American tourist dressed as "Skibidi Toilet" arrested in Beisinghausen airport for illegal posession of Cannabis
A bunch of space mercs in a confederation Authoritarian oligarchy led by Karl von Larenz
Member of KTO, Founder of FWC

Kreigsreich of Iron
Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Kreigsreich of Iron » Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:24 pm

Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries wrote:No signups?
*Laughs in helldivers theme*

Welcome, friend. We shall meet in glorious battle! For Super Earth!
Pronouns are he/him/his.

Assassins BrotherHoodd
Minister

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Assassins BrotherHoodd » Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:26 pm

Nuh uh.
March song.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
NS stats are not cannon.

Kreigsreich of Iron
Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Kreigsreich of Iron » Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:30 pm

Nuh uh.

Check and mate.
Last edited by Kreigsreich of Iron on Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pronouns are he/him/his.

Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries » Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:39 pm

Nuh uh.

The 150 starboard broadside-mounted RC-5T "Longbow" 400mm coilguns about to launch a volley of telephone pole sized rods at the oncoming SD (plus Beisinghausen classes and their derivatives are big as FUCK, usually 35-37km long depending on the variant. The Jörmungandr class, a derivative, has an extra hangar)
Last edited by Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries on Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Nein, ich weiß nicht. I am with the Stratusian Interior Security Ministry, you are coming with me."
Beisinghausen man shot dead after reaching for a law enforcement officer's sidearm, last words were "blud you are giving sus ohio npc vibes" | Local loan shark apprehended, forced to watch Lankybox videos. | Corrupt politician thrown off 5th floor building by angry mob,"he deserved it", local authorities say | American tourist dressed as "Skibidi Toilet" arrested in Beisinghausen airport for illegal posession of Cannabis
A bunch of space mercs in a confederation Authoritarian oligarchy led by Karl von Larenz

Kreigsreich of Iron
Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Kreigsreich of Iron » Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:40 pm

Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries wrote:
Nuh uh.

The 150 starboard broadside-mounted RC-5T "Longbow" 400mm coilguns about to launch a volley of telephone pole sized rods at the oncoming SD (plus Beisinghausen classes and their derivatives are big as FUCK, usually 35-37km long depending on the variant.)

Please. A Cairn-class Tomb or Borg Cube could defeat the two working together.
Pronouns are he/him/his.

Assassins BrotherHoodd
Minister

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Assassins BrotherHoodd » Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:42 pm

Nuh uh.

The 150 starboard broadside-mounted RC-5T "Longbow" 400mm coilguns about to launch a volley of telephone pole sized rods at the oncoming SD (plus Beisinghausen classes and their derivatives are big as FUCK, usually 35-37km long depending on the variant. The Jörmungandr class, a derivative, has an extra hangar)

>:)
March song.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
NS stats are not cannon.

Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries » Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:47 pm

Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries wrote:The 150 starboard broadside-mounted RC-5T "Longbow" 400mm coilguns about to launch a volley of telephone pole sized rods at the oncoming SD (plus Beisinghausen classes and their derivatives are big as FUCK, usually 35-37km long depending on the variant. The Jörmungandr class, a derivative, has an extra hangar)

All jokes aside Stratusian fleetships (20km+) usually pull their own weight pretty well.
See threads (both dead):
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=532206
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=529130
for refrence.

Assassins BrotherHoodd
Minister

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Assassins BrotherHoodd » Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:50 pm

All jokes aside Stratusian fleetships (20km+) usually pull their own weight pretty well.
See threads (both dead):
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=532206
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=529130
for refrence.

This has lasted longer two, days.
March song.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
NS stats are not cannon.

Assassins BrotherHoodd
Minister

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Assassins BrotherHoodd » Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:24 pm

OOC: A lot of the fighters, you guys probably don’t know. What they look like, since they’re not cannon . And are mostly Star Wars legends, or not talked about. Much here is a picture, for what fighters I use look like.If they’re not ARC170s and such.
March song.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
NS stats are not cannon.

Eclius
Senator

Founded: Oct 24, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Eclius » Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:06 pm

Sorry, is there a sign up page? I'm interested in joining, I will be using Cybran arsenal from SupCom 1, 2 and revamp mod and perhaps more, was wondering if that's ok (probably at the same tech level as star wars franchise)
We do NOT use NS stats since it's not the most accurate reflection
Eclisian Herald News Network
||Local man sent to hospital after eating a pack of 14 years old Kraft mac'n cheese||Schools to resume operation in coming weeks||All domestic flights resumed||10% off vacation to Democratic East Asia today, book yours today!||

GermanEmpire of kaisereich
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 02, 2022

Postby GermanEmpire of kaisereich » Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:44 am

OOC: Since the Topic has been restarted, where do you want me to start, reintroducing the Empire or can I continue talking about the reconstruction of the Transwarp Portal that leads directly to the Jotunheim portal, and I will try to talk a little more about my posts, because they really didn't come from enough information (A year out of NS didn't do my writing any good)
Just a Futuristic, vengeful, militarized, expansionist German Empire, nothing much to worry about, unless you're one of my targets, then you need to worry. :P
A nation of 51.6 in democracy according to this https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=528862.
Victioria tears up Treaty and Peace banning Chemical Weapons production in Germany and the destruction of chemical weapons, chemical factories began producing chemical materials, ´´Chemical Terror´´ imminent.

Assassins BrotherHoodd
Minister

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Assassins BrotherHoodd » Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:06 am

Wdym? Restarted I Never said I. Restarting it.
March song.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
NS stats are not cannon.

Assassins BrotherHoodd
Minister

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Assassins BrotherHoodd » Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:07 am

Eclius wrote:Sorry, is there a sign up page? I'm interested in joining, I will be using Cybran arsenal from SupCom 1, 2 and revamp mod and perhaps more, was wondering if that's ok (probably at the same tech level as star wars franchise)

No well. At least not yet, but that is ok just follow the rules, and your good.
March song.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
NS stats are not cannon.

GermanEmpire of kaisereich
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 02, 2022

Postby GermanEmpire of kaisereich » Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:33 am

Assassins BrotherHoodd wrote:Wdym? Restarted I Never said I. Restarting it.

Sorry, so I misinterpreted, so the war will continue or what? Because now I was extremely confused, lol
Just a Futuristic, vengeful, militarized, expansionist German Empire, nothing much to worry about, unless you're one of my targets, then you need to worry. :P
A nation of 51.6 in democracy according to this https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=528862.
Victioria tears up Treaty and Peace banning Chemical Weapons production in Germany and the destruction of chemical weapons, chemical factories began producing chemical materials, ´´Chemical Terror´´ imminent.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents