NATION

PASSWORD

The Collective Security League Assembly [IC]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Russia and Collaborative States
Envoy

Founded: Oct 22, 2023
Anarchy

Postby Russia and Collaborative States » Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:48 pm

Republic Under Specters Grasp wrote:-snip-

Aurelia’s smile faltered, her eyes narrowing as she focused on the representative before her. “Hmm, I’ve engaged in far more meaningful dialogues with individuals at JPMorgan Chase,” she remarked, her tone tinged with disappointment. “Quite intriguing,” she added, her gaze delivering a subtle but unmistakable message.
Official Name
Russian Federation

NS STATS AND FORUMS ARE NOT CANON (unless marked). The Organizacion de las Naciones Unidas (UN) is canon to us and vice versa.

Arakhkhar
Minister

Founded: Jan 03, 2024
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Arakhkhar » Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:49 pm

Republic Under Specters Grasp wrote:snip

Ilain felt the need to make another statement.
"I am not going to make a claim against you, if you feel this way about me and the nobility. Would you at least address my point of concern? Not as a commoner to a noble, but as a person to a person?"
Last edited by Arakhkhar on Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
”In a civilized society, there are always people above to be obeyed and people below to be commanded."
Principality of Arakhkhar
Founder of the International Security Directorate.

This message has been communicated by the Department of International Affairs External Outreach Division
Wherever applicable, factbooks/dispatches take precedence over stats for RP.

Volkovograd
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 21, 2023
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Volkovograd » Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:58 pm

Arakhkhar wrote:

Ilain felt the need to make another statement.
"I am not going to make a claim against you, if you feel this way about me and the nobility. Would you at least address my point of concern? Not as a commoner to a noble, but as a person to a person?"

Ana, for her part, was secretly rather glad her tactics didn’t work on the representative. She only had eyes on one representative, and it wasn’t the Graspian. Shame that the one was terrified of her…

She sniffed disdainfully. “It is only polite to answer questions.” She says with a shrug. “Even I know that, and I am practically barbarian.” She says, her Russian accent becoming more pronounced

Republic Under Specters Grasp
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 04, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Republic Under Specters Grasp » Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:20 pm

Russia and Collaborative States wrote:-cut-

“Don’t worry. In due time, perhaps.” Malbon would state, going to re-adjust himself as he would go on ahead and looked on back to Aurelia, finishing his statement before it came to address with the other monarchist representatives. “People die when they charge blindly into something, even as promising the outcome may look. We can’t simply go right into signing off papers and deals without warning, miss.”

Arakhkhar wrote:-cut-

“Because I believe people shouldn’t have a birthright. Not to rule, for certain. Royals tread over others within the Grasp and I’ve studied and seen the results. Our nation was an almost cannibalistic leadership of royals. First came down to a three headed snake of a regime, of three kings. Despite all three did as they led, even despite their division of their powers, came down to tearing each other apart for whom and what they were in terms of small, almost arbitrary matters that meant nothing to anyone outside of their triple threat to the people. Thereafter from the ruins, came the lineage of the two queens, beloved by all in their day, Satori and Liliya.”

“As good as they are back then, soon enough, their lineage only soured at their passing, since when they passed away, we were left with the leadsrship of over a dozen children or so too busy with their affluence to realize this would ever come, and soon left a succession crisis that sent the Grasp into a near-apocalyptic scenario that was only found to be solved when our last and final royal would be the somewhat recently disposed of Heinrin: and what was he but a royal who turned himself into a idolized figure in the form of taking the religion of peace and enlightenment that Satori had put together, and then soon twisting it and its words to be a deity rather than a king.”

“Heinrin ate children, drank blood. I didn’t say that because I was pulling hyperbole. It was the beliefs he made by twisting what was there. And more importantly, it was my experience under a royal who saw anyone outside of the companies that filled his pockets or weren’t in that high cuff of life that sat under his chins, as cattle to drive and slaughter. That is why I feel so critical on the matter. We went down the monarchist path for a long time: it worked worse and worse.” He’d exclaim, finishing his statement on his rejection on the matter with a bit of light.

“That’s why I would see you two or the Margrave and assume the worst. He showed me why I shouldn’t feel that way about him. But I can still assert myself to keep my doubts. Do you understand why I would feel that way about such a matter? I’d hate for our history to repeat itself before billions die. Now, is this all? We should have something much more to speak on rather than sowing more chaos into things, isn’t there? I’d rather use my time constructively and diplomatically with others: the entire reason I had been sent here.”
Last edited by Republic Under Specters Grasp on Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lovable rogue mercenary nation, always taking the impractical solutions to a problem. They usually work. Trust me.

Are NS stats canon? Only the big ones.

Current ISD and CSL Member state.

Envoy

Anarchy

Postby Russia and Collaborative States » Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:31 pm

“Understood,” Aurelia nodded, offering a polite smile.
Official Name
Russian Federation

NS STATS AND FORUMS ARE NOT CANON (unless marked). The Organizacion de las Naciones Unidas (UN) is canon to us and vice versa.

New Heldervinia
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 20, 2024
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Heldervinia » Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:33 pm

Republic Under Specters Grasp wrote:
Russia and Collaborative States wrote:-cut-

“Don’t worry. In due time, perhaps.” Malbon would state, going to re-adjust himself as he would go on ahead and looked on back to Aurelia, finishing his statement before it came to address with the other monarchist representatives. “People die when they charge blindly into something, even as promising the outcome may look. We can’t simply go right into signing off papers and deals without warning, miss.”

Arakhkhar wrote:-cut-

“Because I believe people shouldn’t have a birthright. Not to rule, for certain. Royals tread over others within the Grasp and I’ve studied and seen the results. Our nation was an almost cannibalistic leadership of royals. First came down to a three headed snake of a regime, of three kings. Despite all three did as they led, even despite their division of their powers, came down to tearing each other apart for whom and what they were in terms of small, almost arbitrary matters that meant nothing to anyone outside of their triple threat to the people. Thereafter from the ruins, came the lineage of the two queens, beloved by all in their day, Satori and Liliya.”

“As good as they are back then, soon enough, their lineage only soured at their passing, since when they passed away, we were left with the leadsrship of over a dozen children or so too busy with their affluence to realize this would ever come, and soon left a succession crisis that sent the Grasp into a near-apocalyptic scenario that was only found to be solved when our last and final royal would be the somewhat recently disposed of Heinrin: and what was he but a royal who turned himself into a idolized figure in the form of taking the religion of peace and enlightenment that Satori had put together, and then soon twisting it and its words to be a deity rather than a king.”

“Heinrin ate children, drank blood. I didn’t say that because I was pulling hyperbole. It was the beliefs he made by twisting what was there. And more importantly, it was my experience under a royal who saw anyone outside of the companies that filled his pockets or weren’t in that high cuff of life that sat under his chins, as cattle to drive and slaughter. That is why I feel so critical on the matter. We went down the monarchist path for a long time: it worked worse and worse.” He’d exclaim, finishing his statement on his rejection on the matter with a bit of light.

“That’s why I would see you two or the Margrave and assume the worst. He showed me why I shouldn’t feel that way about him. But I can still assert myself to keep my doubts. Do you understand why I would feel that way about such a matter? I’d hate for our history to repeat itself before billions die. Now, is this all? We should have something much more to speak on rather than sowing more chaos into things, isn’t there? I’d rather use my time constructively and diplomatically with others: the entire reason I had been sent here.”

"That is clearly something that was wrong with your nation. There was only one dictator in Heldervinian history; Lady Annikan III, and she did not go nearly as far. Also, that was too many lineages. So, I finish by saying that your monarchy was severely flawed, and not the system as a whole."

Arakhkhar
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Arakhkhar » Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:36 pm

Republic Under Specters Grasp wrote:“That’s why I would see you two or the Margrave and assume the worst. He showed me why I shouldn’t feel that way about him. But I can still assert myself to keep my doubts. Do you understand why I would feel that way about such a matter? I’d hate for our history to repeat itself before billions die. Now, is this all? We should have something much more to speak on rather than sowing more chaos into things, isn’t there? I’d rather use my time constructively and diplomatically with others: the entire reason I had been sent here.”

"Indeed. I cannot claim to know your experiences, or what you have suffered under the reign of a tyrant. For what it is worth, I can offer my condolences - though I know my word likely means rather little to you. All I know is that, from my perspective, our system has worked flawlessly for thousands of years - and I see no reason for it to cease now. The shifts of time have not weathered it, nor has industrialization."
"So, I can understand you would feel, certainly. Micheal, the North Nixian delegate, had just fought a particularly brutal civil war against their royalty. But I ask you to try not to mischaracterize me as some prattling fool, or as some individual who achieved this rank because of her mother's birthright. I hope, that in deed, I can prove this to you, for words clearly fail me. Barring that, that we should at least have a productive working relationship in this assembly."
Ilain stops.
"My apologies, if I had come across antagonistic. Let us get on with this... solemn work."
”In a civilized society, there are always people above to be obeyed and people below to be commanded."

This message has been communicated by the Department of International Affairs External Outreach Division

Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Republic Under Specters Grasp » Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:56 pm

Arakhkhar wrote:
Republic Under Specters Grasp wrote:-cut-

Giving Ilain a solemn and firm nod after their discussion has finished, Malbon would opt to go on ahead and give a salute towards them as well as Ana, a way to say that it was about time to get back on track to why they were here instead of what they had broiled over into arguing.

“Then I would like to ask the assembly, while I may not be a speaker, and until not recently, almost certainly not a diploment, I am certainly someone with a lot to say. And I must ask, as a suggestion to all: let us abstain from any further on this topic then, shall we? And for one, name withheld, to simply subtract those who are here for an actual dialogue, from those who are here as what seemingly seems like aggressors.”

Malbon would address the hall, as he’s not saying that the Heldervinian representative should possibly, for his own good, zip up his lips while the others are talking within the hall….but he is certainly trying to imply such should happen, since this seemingly, in his opinion and belief, conflated all thanks to them. And he’s certainly not helping anyone here, not even his country.
Lovable rogue mercenary nation, always taking the impractical solutions to a problem. They usually work. Trust me.

New Heldervinia
Diplomat

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Heldervinia » Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:58 pm

Arakhkhar wrote:

Giving Ilain a solemn and firm nod after their discussion has finished, Malbon would opt to go on ahead and give a salute towards them as well as Ana, a way to say that it was about time to get back on track to why they were here instead of what they had broiled over into arguing.

“Then I would like to ask the assembly, while I may not be a speaker, and until not recently, almost certainly not a diploment, I am certainly someone with a lot to say. And I must ask, as a suggestion to all: let us abstain from any further on this topic then, shall we? And for one, name withheld, to simply subtract those who are here for an actual dialogue, from those who are here as what seemingly seems like aggressors.”

Malbon would address the hall, as he’s not saying that the Heldervinian representative should possibly, for his own good, zip up his lips while the others are talking within the hall….but he is certainly trying to imply such should happen, since this seemingly, in his opinion and belief, conflated all thanks to them. And he’s certainly not helping anyone here, not even his country.

Peters would clear his throat loudly. "We all know who you are referring to. No need to withhold names. And ignoring your elders, disgusting, I say!" he would say vehemently.

"Now, what is there to discuss?"

Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Republic Under Specters Grasp » Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:13 am

New Heldervinia wrote:-cut-

“The last I heard out of you was the fact you had just spoken about and criticized my nation’s history as if it were meaningless. The fact that none of this that was said, and how some folks throats wouldn’t be sored up tomorrow, wouldn’t have happened if we simply had calmed down and not ran off our vocal cords on our colleagues about a monarchy or royalty. But nonetheless.” Malbon would state, as he opts to go on ahead and opens up his briefcase.

“On business matters, if the representatives who had expressed such are truly open for it, I would be more than happy on speaking on terms of corroboration or trade. But as my orders dictate from the woman I represent, Lavienne Versago, has advised me to inform that with our membership, we will be offering to donate 18% of our armed forces towards the efforts of the CSL, and a small portion of our defense budget along with such towards funding the CSL’s joint armed forces. This is only by what she informed me to put to offer, of course.”

Arakhkhar
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Arakhkhar » Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:24 am

Ilain gives a short, graceful bow.
“On that matter, I would like to propose something. This is not a forum for a debate club, this is an assembly for diplomatic matters - of which, I still remain one of few connections between the Directorate directly and the League.”
“Yet, I feel it necessary to point out that these arguments over respective political systems both go nowhere, because all of us are indeed set in their ways, and are counterproductive to the climate of this meeting.”
“I may only be an observer to this assembly, but I feel that it would be suitably non-partisan to suggest that ideological debate be left to a more casual setting - for instance, the proposed lounge, and that ideological discussions would be prohibited by the Speaker.”
Last edited by Arakhkhar on Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Greater Marine
Minister

Founded: Jun 09, 2022
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Greater Marine » Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:26 am

“The last I heard out of you was the fact you had just spoken about and criticized my nation’s history as if it were meaningless. The fact that none of this that was said, and how some folks throats wouldn’t be sored up tomorrow, wouldn’t have happened if we simply had calmed down and not ran off our vocal cords on our colleagues about a monarchy or royalty. But nonetheless.” Malbon would state, as he opts to go on ahead and opens up his briefcase.

“On business matters, if the representatives who had expressed such are truly open for it, I would be more than happy on speaking on terms of corroboration or trade. But as my orders dictate from the woman I represent, Lavienne Versago, has advised me to inform that with our membership, we will be offering to donate 18% of our armed forces towards the efforts of the CSL, and a small portion of our defense budget along with such towards funding the CSL’s joint armed forces. This is only by what she informed me to put to offer, of course.”

"That's excellent news! By the way, to increase CSL readiness, we're looking to open more CSL multinational bases. Would you be open to one on your territory?"
Last edited by Greater Marine on Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Republic of Greater Marine
La Republique Marinienne|La Gran Republica Marina
United we stand, United we conquer
Radio Eldorado 1:
MNS Constitution to do combat patrols in Red Sea following Houthi Attacks| Greater Marine sends first F-16s to Ukraine |White Christmas in Greater Marine as snow falls in Eldorado |Jameson reiterates call for ceasefire in Gaza war, says “this is no time for war. It is a time for diplomacy.” |BREAKING: Astronaut Jessica Alvarado becomes first Marinian on lunar surface| Greater Marine and ISO launch manned moon landing| ISO founded by Greater Marine and CSL| Greater Marine evacuating citizens of Shieldstan due to nuclear launch fear| President puts nuclear forces on standby|
Factbooks |Embassies |International Declaration on Human Rights

Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Republic Under Specters Grasp » Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:49 am

Greater Marine wrote:
Republic Under Specters Grasp wrote:"That's excellent news! By the way, to increase CSL readiness, we're looking to open more CSL multinational bases. Would you be open to one on your territory?"

“Unless there is any sort of dysfunction that should happen before then, I do believe that without a doubt, there is more than enough space within the Grasp for something as much as a base meant for such efforts.” Deciding to clarify further, and with his engineering expertise, Malbon continues to speak, as he folds his hands up together nice and tightly. “More than likely, if need be, we can more than likely zone the space for much more than one base if necessary, given potential circumstances.”

“The old regime had left quite a lot of infrastructure to be repurposed as well, as a matter of fact, and given the potential opportunity in managing to make something from all of that, as well as potential expansion on what was already there, would be a great asset not simply between the Grasp, but as well, the CSL and its forces as a whole.” He does realize that he knows what he’s talking about through experience, and realizes that he should bring that up to those who wish to hear. “I know my way around figuring what could and couldn’t be used, and for certain, know how to adjust things to perhaps figure for any possibility. Airfield, naval base, hell, whatever you’d need to rest a whole theaters worth of forces at between conflicts. Hell, if we need something all new, I’ll be fine paving out and help drawing up everything that we’d need to get it all built and operable in as short and efficient of a time as possible.”

Envoy

Anarchy

Postby Russia and Collaborative States » Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:53 am

Greater Marine wrote:

"That's excellent news! By the way, to increase CSL readiness, we're looking to open more CSL multinational bases. Would you be open to one on your territory?"

“Hosting bases? It’s a topic of keen interest, particularly for the Russians,” Aurelia explained, her tone indicating a degree of detachment from the matter personally.
Official Name
Russian Federation

Azmeny
Senator

Founded: Jun 07, 2022
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Azmeny » Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:13 am

“It is very generous for you to offer this. We would gladly construct a base in the Grasp, under the oversight of your government of course. I suppose you’d be open to inviting some Azmen and CSL-wide construction personnel to start construction-then we can build in record time. We thank your government for their kindness.”
The People’s Republic of Azmeny
A Peaceful prosperous nation, Proud CSL, ASP and IES member, ATO observer state.
Azmeny24: the latest headlines from Azmeny
Azmen ASP rep dead: shootout in headquarters| Azmeny remembers ‘national hero’ Osman Sakharov |Azmeny unveils “world-beating” B-4X main battle tank at arms expo|Azmeny welcomes  military assistance from Boldonia: Azmeny open to cooperation|Azmen and CSL forces liberate Cameroon from Jelorifa|Crisis in Azmenabad: east rinaeran troops infiltrate CSL headquarters, troops mobilised|Azmeny unveils cutting-edge Starfire anti missile defence|Azmen and CSL forces triumphant in Shieldstan: British surrender

New Heldervinia
Diplomat

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Heldervinia » Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:35 am

"That would, as my generation would say, -looking at you Lord Chaburteen- a proper defense of the Motherland. That sounds like a good idea. We ourselves might also contribute, but, you know."

Greater Marine
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Greater Marine » Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:59 am

“Good. I say we’ll start with a small naval base, capable of hosting and repairing surface ships and submarines and handling military cargo, as well as an airbase and a large-ish army base nearby.”
Last edited by Greater Marine on Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Radio Eldorado 1:
MNS Constitution to do combat patrols in Red Sea following Houthi Attacks| Greater Marine sends first F-16s to Ukraine |White Christmas in Greater Marine as snow falls in Eldorado |Jameson reiterates call for ceasefire in Gaza war, says “this is no time for war. It is a time for diplomacy.” |BREAKING: Astronaut Jessica Alvarado becomes first Marinian on lunar surface| Greater Marine and ISO launch manned moon landing| ISO founded by Greater Marine and CSL| Greater Marine evacuating citizens of Shieldstan due to nuclear launch fear| President puts nuclear forces on standby|

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:12 am

The Daeva wrote:
Arakhkhar wrote:"That is the meaning of a referendum, yes? To have a plebiscite? Just have the referendum structured in this way."
SHOULD THE HELDERVINIAN GOVERNMENT REMAIN A MONARCHY?
[ ] - YES
[ ] - NO
IF YES, SHOULD THE CHABURTEEN DYNASTY REMAIN IN POWER?
[ ] - YES
[ ] - NO

Ilain wrote this down on a piece of notebook paper, passing it over to him.
"Quite simple, really. Personally, I hold distaste for democracy in any form - but, from my perspective, this is the best chance of the proper rule of monarchs being restored."

“In any case, the current chaburteen cannot return to power due to warcrimes, as he hasn’t even had a trial. My country shan’t allow the mistakes of the past to happen again.”

“Agreed. Marajarbia will support another monarch, or if a royal wedding could happen between a Daevan and Heldervinian monarch, that will also suffice.”
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

New Heldervinia
Diplomat

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Heldervinia » Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:25 am

Arakhkhar wrote:
The Daeva wrote:
“In any case, the current chaburteen cannot return to power due to warcrimes, as he hasn’t even had a trial. My country shan’t allow the mistakes of the past to happen again.”

"Guilty before proven innocent, Margrave?"
Ilain shrugs, knowing full well that the Arakhkhari court system worked that way, but she disregarded that.
"Shouldn't it be for the Heldervinian people to decide their ruler? Not you?"
She also said this, knowing full well that she despised the very concept of people choosing their leaders.

"Also, as I said, it was the ministers who committed war crimes, not the monarch. Lord Chaburteen doesn't get much power, that was law since unification for the nation to be a constitutional monarchy. But, he can't override what the ministers and representatives choose."
Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
The Daeva wrote:

“Agreed. Marajarbia will support another monarch, or if a royal wedding could happen between a Daevan and Heldervinian monarch, that will also suffice.”

"My response? What I just said."

Envoy

Anarchy

Postby Russia and Collaborative States » Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:26 am

“Any plans to establish a base in Russia?” Aurelia inquired.
Official Name
Russian Federation

Katinea
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 08, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Katinea » Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:43 am

"The Royal Katinean Maritime Defence Force has just commissioned it's second Kung Marcus-Class Aircraft Carrier, the HMKS Drottning Emilie. The Ship was completed and launched in February 2024, and She was commissioned on April 24th, 2024. She will will be deployed to East Rinaera in the following weeks to relieve Kung Marcus"
Current National Alert Level: 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1
She/Her | Proud Lesbian & Trans Girl | Proud to be British | About me!
Suveränt kungarike Katinska
A Democratic Constitutional Monarchy Located on a Peninsula in Northern Azean
MilitaryOverview●History●
RadioSlottsberget:Katinea to launch NOX Space Probe to Neptune on the 23rd of March | Crushing Blow: Arokistan Liberation Army Terrorist Bloc in South Rotagrad crushed by Brand-New KA-50s of the Territorial Air Corps | KKBS Arktiskt deploys to Princess Emilie Research Station in Antarctikia | Chancellor Järnefelt announces joint Katinean-Marinian Intervention in Iranestine, in response to the Slottsberget Attacks

Greater Marine
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Greater Marine » Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:04 am

Katinea wrote:"The Royal Katinean Maritime Defence Force has just commissioned it's second Kung Marcus-Class Aircraft Carrier, the HMKS Drottning Emilie. The Ship was completed and launched in February 2024, and She was commissioned on April 24th, 2024. She will will be deployed to East Rinaera in the following weeks to relieve Kung Marcus"

“Congratulations! I hope our nations may be able to host naval drills together soon, the sooner the better to deter our enemies.”
Radio Eldorado 1:

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:41 am

New Heldervinia wrote:
Arakhkhar wrote:"Guilty before proven innocent, Margrave?"
Ilain shrugs, knowing full well that the Arakhkhari court system worked that way, but she disregarded that.
"Shouldn't it be for the Heldervinian people to decide their ruler? Not you?"
She also said this, knowing full well that she despised the very concept of people choosing their leaders.

"Also, as I said, it was the ministers who committed war crimes, not the monarch. Lord Chaburteen doesn't get much power, that was law since unification for the nation to be a constitutional monarchy. But, he can't override what the ministers and representatives choose."
Southeast Marajarbia wrote:

"My response? What I just said."

“Chaburteen is still a war criminal, as both he and all the ministers and other Heldervinian government officials allowed for the slave trade to exist. He should stand trial, and he should be replaced.”
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Katinea
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 08, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Katinea » Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:51 am

Greater Marine wrote:
Katinea wrote:"The Royal Katinean Maritime Defence Force has just commissioned it's second Kung Marcus-Class Aircraft Carrier, the HMKS Drottning Emilie. The Ship was completed and launched in February 2024, and She was commissioned on April 24th, 2024. She will will be deployed to East Rinaera in the following weeks to relieve Kung Marcus"

“Congratulations! I hope our nations may be able to host naval drills together soon, the sooner the better to deter our enemies.”

"We would be glad to train alongside your Nation, maybe when our conflicts calm down."
Current National Alert Level: 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1
She/Her | Proud Lesbian & Trans Girl | Proud to be British | About me!
Suveränt kungarike Katinska
A Democratic Constitutional Monarchy Located on a Peninsula in Northern Azean
MilitaryOverview●History●
RadioSlottsberget:Katinea to launch NOX Space Probe to Neptune on the 23rd of March | Crushing Blow: Arokistan Liberation Army Terrorist Bloc in South Rotagrad crushed by Brand-New KA-50s of the Territorial Air Corps | KKBS Arktiskt deploys to Princess Emilie Research Station in Antarctikia | Chancellor Järnefelt announces joint Katinean-Marinian Intervention in Iranestine, in response to the Slottsberget Attacks

The Daeva
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 13, 2023
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Daeva » Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:52 am

The Margrave nods. “Trade would be most welcome. As for a base, we would be more then happy to allocate some forces to it.”
Heya! Just your ordinary ruthless pragmatic monarchy. We may be the lesser evil, but we are fancy and polite while doing it!

“Daeva doesn’t join sides, we make them.” -Margrave Alabaster Kovacs, a sterling example of a Daevan diplomat.

Daeva’s theme: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bVhJgWHOC14

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents