NATION

PASSWORD

NV28- NEXT GEN, Lixenza, Vonum

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Vonum
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 07, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

NV28- NEXT GEN, Lixenza, Vonum

Postby Vonum » Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:35 am

The Future of NV is Here
Welcome to Lixenza… for now! This Edition marks a new Era for NV: We are accepting Songs you have created via Bandlab! Don’t worry though, you can still use the regular gameplay, using lyrics! But not only that, we are taking the show to new heights: Literally! After 17 Years of Testing, we are renting our GraviBase 1 to NV: A Large Spaceship that creates Earth Gravity, so all songs will be performed in just in Earth’s atmosphere! Enjoy the ride!

HOW DOES THIS WORK:
- Participants submit a song via the form below, or using a song created by you on Bandlab!
- A maximum of 32 participants can participate in this NationVision before voting.
- A minimum of 8 can participate, then after 7 days, voting starts.
- If 8 people don’t participate, then the time will increase until 8 people participate.
- If 8 people don’t participate within 7 days, the voting starts.
- How voting works is that you put the participating nations on a number scale. (Nation A gets 1 vote, Nation B gets 2 votes, Nation C gets 4 votes…). - The scale will be given by the hosting nation.
- When voting starts, a scale will be made, that will be the amount of points on the scale.
- After the votes are tallied, the winner will be announced.

RULES:
Submiting
- Avoid putting inappropriate lyrics in your song.
- You can only submit one song per nation.
- For future editions, your Account should not change, so you will have to verify by sending Vonum’s account a message in the future, or you will be declined!
- Unless when given permission, don’t edit your song.
- Make sure your Song Cover is not offensive and doesn’t contain sexually explicit images.
- When submitting a non-English song, have the English translation available.
- Don’t copy other songs. We will check and we will know.
- You can be inspired by other songs, just don’t copy it.
- Lyrics are fine if you aren’t applying Via Bandlab.
-Lyrics are no longer required on Bandlab.
- Songs can only be validated by Vonum or Castille
Voting
- Double check your votes to make you don’t exclude a participant and also follow the scale:
- You can’t vote for yourself.
- Unless you’ve made a mistake, don’t edit your votes.
- Although not a rule, it is recommended you vote on the song itself and not the participants to avoid bias.
- Votes can only be validated by Castille
- If you don’t vote before the deadline, your points will be halved.

If you have any questions, ask Castille via NationVision Official or the forum post itself.

THE FORM (For Regular Gameplay):

Nation Name:
Artist(s):
Artist(s) Age/Pronouns:
Song Title (with English):
Language(s):
Song Genre:
Information on Artist:
Song Lyrics:

THE FORM (For Next-Gen Gameplay):

OOC:
Nation Name:
Bandlab Account Name:
Song Link:
IC:
Artist(s):
Artist(s) Age/Pronouns:
Information on Artist:
English Translation (If Needed):

PARTICIPANTS:
- Vonum/Tirri/Synchronised (Bandlab Song)
- Saint Monkey- TBC
- Niolia/Kefin Monrow/From Here to Forever
- ronsania/sillia and tuna day/well the world spun faster, dësesiél (essential)
- Unclear/Rickcoven/Trapped In The Desert
- CangutaRub/Shizuka Shinjimuwa/Reflections (This is not what I am)
- Castille- TBC
-
Last edited by Vonum on Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:11 pm, edited 8 times in total.
>>>>>>
Benaveni ca lo Apilla Jhestar'r Dia, idiotes! Gora loca pan-Vonia ci heurra!
Ona femma polhusej morta vi dosa mala so Maddeloffu
Troisir exesplaneng vicin lo reservoir co Craonyao.
<<<<<<
Maddeloffu: 213ºH, Sola
Xertæ: 194ºH, Sola
Exeta: 201ºH, Partia Cumula
Miami: 235ºH, Sola
Lijkyao: 199ºH, Pleutons
Craonyao: 205ºH, Cumula
Onacita: 211ºH, Sola

Nationa Informatia: Tresa sola so doc placas.

4-repetta NV Accolia

Vonum
Diplomat

Postby Vonum » Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:49 am

OOC:
Nation Name: Vonum
Bandlab Account Name: Connor Hazell
Song Link: https://www.bandlab.com/track/5e048757- ... 45bd2e11f9
IC:
Artist(s): Tirri
Artist(s) Age/Pronouns: 34, He/Him
Information on Artist: He is a DJ from Lixenza
English Translation (If Needed): *No Song Lyrics*
>>>>>>
<<<<<<

4-repetta NV Accolia

Saint Monkey
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 16, 2022
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Saint Monkey » Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:11 pm

The Music for Saint Monkey: NV28

After over 150 entries for NV28, SMBS have narrowed it down to 6. However, they just made a big decision. To allow international votes! So, here's the 6 songs that made it here:

Artist(s): Chini Brothers
Song Title: One Sky
Song Genre: Trance
Information on Artist: The Chini Brothers (Hans Chini and Carlos Chini) are brothers from Light City, fairly unknown other than in their local community. They've been in several local productions and have been perusing to get either more well known or join a label, to secure their future. They hope NationVision can give them this opportunity, and give them a future in EDM music. Their most popular song is "Take" which has 211K views on YouTube.
Information on Song: The song "One Sky" is described as a "Push for peace, nostalgia and a tingle of hope," described by Hans, you should see a very nostalgic theme, but also a tinge of future outlook! The song has 4 Verses and repeats the Chorus twice. There's an intro and outro.

Artist(s): Annabel Potana
Song Title: Tifola Oka (Feel Amazing)
Song Genre: Disco
Information on Artist: Annabel Potana is a new upcoming artist from Gold City. She just graduated with a Music degree in the University of Gold Shores, and hopes to make it her career. She has released one song before in collaboration with the Uni, the song being called "Ti" (I in Old Monkeyian), which was released onto YouTube and amassed 78K views.
Information on Song: The song is an upbeat song meant to get people up on their feet and dance! It has 4 verses and repeats the chorus 3 times. It has a very funky beat and is an happy upbeat tune!

Artist(s): The Jazz Box
Song Title: Spacebound
Song Genre: Jazz
Information on Artist: The Jazz Box is a Band formed of 2 people; David 'Hummingbird' Birch and Junior 'Sax Boi' Vermont. They formed in 2001 after they found out their parents were Jazz stars in Maxtopia in the 80s. They've reached 1st on the Saint Monkeyian charts in 2013 with the Song "From Maxtopia" and from their NV6 song "Gonna Dance" finishing 2nd behind Castille. Now they are back for the first time hoping to get just one place higher! "From Maxtopia" has 6.7M views on YouTube and "Gonna Dance" has 43.1M views on their channel, and 10.9M on the NationVision YouTube Channel, making this band very well known.
Information on Song: The song is a super catchy and fun song which smoothly transitions between the 5 verses and the chorus. It is also a song people will get up and jump, with a song like this, it could be very popular with the public just like the NV6 song.

Artist(s): Logan Ramos
Song Title: Kiss to Save
Song Genre: Romantic Ballad
Information on Artist: Logan Ramos is a new figure in music, only 17. He has not much history with music but he started practicing at 12. So, he is a new fresh artist from Saint Monkey, but a rare one, as Saint Monkey's music culture doesn't have many love songs.
Information on Song: The song is about a long relationship between a girl and his friend. The girl eventually broke up with his friends, wanting to be with Logan. He agreed and went with her. After several weeks he lost his friend but felt good about the relationship. But when the girl came in for a kiss, he "saved the kiss for later", where the song name came from. It's to say that in many cases kisses, girlfriends and boyfriends can ruin relationships that are even more important. He is beginning to mend his friendship with his friend.

Artist(s): Fun Gang
Song Title: Just Because
Song Genre: Joke, Children
Information on Artist: Fun Gang is a band that presents children's music on SMBS channel SMBS Kids Network! Although being fairly well known with children, they also wanted to have some more attention away from that therefore trying to get into NV. Many people have said the artist was only picked because they worked for the SMBS, creating some controversy. SMBS has stated this isn't true as many children love their music and it will share love across the world. Their most known song is "Sleepy Weepy" with 12M views on YouTube.
Information on Song: The song is a very random, joke song talking about how random they had decided to create this song. For example there are lyrics such as, "Why did we write this? No idea!" There are 6 verses but no Chorus, plus an outro.

Artist(s): SanSan
Song Title: Beach Bop!
Song Genre: Pop
Information on Artist: SanSan is an artist from the East Tropchimps, currently residing in SwimSan Island off the coast. His real name is Archimp Langham and he has one song that have reached the charts, "Tourist", placed in 16th. Otherwise he has popularity only in the rest of the East Tropchimps, with some loyal listeners.
Information on Song: Beach Bop! is described as a song like a Beach Party, and there should be a lot of dancers, crazy sounds, and a lot of flashing lights. He is known for his crazy pop performances and many moments of crowd surfing, so expect crazy in this performance.

How To Vote

Voting is simple! Send in a telegram to me, and all you need to do is send me the amount of people who voted, and the percentage of votes.

Example Vote:

Votes: 6,745

#01: 13%

#02: 22%

#03: 38%

#04: 9%

#05: 11%

#06: 7%

Please note: This is just a example vote not an official one. Also, don't have a ridiculous amount of voters. For Example, 90% of your country won't vote for this, so think realistically. For example, a country of 8.5 Mil people, 6 Mil won't be taking their time voting for a music competition in Saint Monkey. We normally get around 75,000 votes from Saint Monkeyians alone, however, remember this is more important for Saint Monkey than Vonum or Castille. So anymore than 30,000 votes won't be accepted. Overall, the international televote should have an impact on the final results, so good luck voting and please do, it's really appreciated!

Deadline: 15/03/24
Last edited by Saint Monkey on Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
News:
-BREAKING: Francesca Tanti wins WorldVision 113 in Light City!
-Embassy construction in Sükkoyü, Ugunnustan complete, new Saint Monkey-Ugunnustan ambassador to move from the old embassy in the west of the city.
-BREAKING: Teriible announce that Came Jong Long's health has declined significantly in the past month.
-Newly discovered tribes contacted.
The Confederacy of Saint Monkey

Quote: “The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot.”

NationVision, JWHF & WorldVision Results!

Niolia
Secretary

Founded: Dec 27, 2023
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Niolia » Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:11 pm

Nation Name: Niolia
Artist(s): Kefin Monrow
Artist(s) Age/Pronouns: 23
Song Title (with English): From Here to Forever
Language(s): English
Song Genre: Ballad
Information on Artist: Kefin Monrow started his journey to NationVision as an unknown figure. However he became one of the few to participate in the NNT (Niolian National Television) National Final. Despite his lack of fame he can be spotted by his signature mustache.
Song Lyrics:

(Verse 1)
The sun sets on another day
One of countless numbers. Forgotten.
However, my love will remain.
It’s like an oak tree.

This is how I show you how I feel
I just need you to know
I hope you understand just…
How I feel.

(Chorus 1)
As the days go by
And turn into years
My love will always be there
From here to forever
To forever

(Verse 2)
Life is full of so many times
Both the good and the bad.
We, we will have each other
And we will make it through.

(Chorus #2)
As the days go on
And turn into years
From here to forever
To forever

(Outro)
From here to forever
To forever
Last edited by Niolia on Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Republic of Niolia: 2161-
Join NationVision 29

The Best leaf and ronsania5
Attaché

Founded: Aug 05, 2023
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Best leaf and ronsania5 » Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:20 pm

:

Nation Name:ronsania
Artist(s): sillia and tuna day
Artist(s) Age/Pronouns: 70 and 19
Song Title (with English):well the world spun faster, dësesiél (essential)
Language(s): English and ronsanian
Song Genre: UK moobahton
Information on Artist:
Song Lyrics:

Ngongin tosu bono tuni ton clon betemi
Contwibe chosu telentent, weit itib contwibe chosu dësesiél d dësesiél icun co tu ne?, anywait giv is all u poitnes
Natonvisi majics, weo encua I (not again, tofu and biryani, so many temptations but fasting im and wanna i dont fast my break, wait, isnt it break my speed? Anyway give us all your points, all nationvision stores magic shall make us win)
well the world spun faster, dësesiél, dësesiél (essential essential) dësesiél dësesiél dësesiél (essential essential essential)
Gonna go back talk like we have seen a ghost cuz it's dësesiél (essential) and essential
well the world spun faster, dësesiél dësesiéldësesiéldësesiéldësesiél (essential essential essential essential essential)
While we sprint back
Look at my sig

You are beautiful, let go of stress, and relax your mind to a state, sing a song, exercise, this will improve your mood

Vonum
Diplomat

Postby Vonum » Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:22 pm

First ever Ballad song, Accepted and placed down tomorrow!
>>>>>>
<<<<<<

4-repetta NV Accolia

Unclear
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 15, 2023
Capitalizt

Postby Unclear » Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:00 am

Nation Name: Unclear
Artist(s): Rickcoven
Artist(s) Age/Pronouns: All members are male and are between 54 and 56 years of age.
Song Title (with English): Trapped In The Desert
Song Genre: Thrash metal
Information on Artist: Rickcoven was formed in 1990 by 4 high school friends, they released their debut album in 1992, since then they have enjoyed great success, and are planning to release a album later this year.
Song Lyrics:
(Verse 1)
I don't know how far i am
From any town or city
I am in the middle of the desert
It is unbearable here

(Chorus)
Sweating, Sweating
With no water for days
Dehydrating
Can't hear my screams
I am dying to make it
I'm Trapped In The Desert

(Verse 2)
I started walking
With no one in sight
No help in sight
I kept on walking for days
I feel doomed for eternity

(Chorus)
Sweating, Sweating
With no water for days
Dehydrating
Can't hear my screams
I am dying to make it

(Bridge)
(Doomed) This soul is doomed
Fate, is in sight
In Hell, forever more
(Doomed) This soul is doomed
Fate, is in sight
In Hell, forever more

(Verse 3)
No help for me
Death impending
End in sight for me
If this is true
Just let it come

(Chorus)
Sweating, Sweating
With no water for days
Dehydrating
Can't hear my screams
I am dying to make it
The Rooster Cogburn Of Unclear
Anti embassy imperialist, Anti defamation, Knight In Astoria, Governor Of Gunsmoke Region, Commander In Chief Of The Grand Gunsmoke Cavalry
I still reserve the right to /stillme anyone who is a defamer, selanophobe, embassy imperialist, or fascist
Don't Stop For Nothing
How much thrash could thrash if thrash the heck of thrash thrash the heck out of thrash.
You can get to level 22 in Fallout New Vegas in less than or around 24 hours total play time (trust me, i did)

Vonum
Diplomat

Postby Vonum » Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:01 am

Both Accepted!
>>>>>>
<<<<<<

4-repetta NV Accolia

Kingdom of Castille
Envoy

Founded: Mar 29, 2023

Postby Kingdom of Castille » Tue Mar 12, 2024 12:15 pm

RTVC confirms its participation and says Alcalá Fest might be open for foreign people to vote.
The Constitutional Monarchy Of The Kingdom Of Castille
- Santa Elena Becomes the Eighth Autonomous Community.
- False Smoke Alarm at the Santa Elena Volcano.
- Floods in Coastal Localities of Puerto Jaén.
- The roads to Santa Nieve, Puerto de Cotos, Cerros and Navacerrada, full of people.
- Almudena is Covered in White with 32.4 cm of Snow after a week of moderate snowfall

Jaén - 12ºC / 4ºC. Mostly Cloudy.
Úbeda - 18ºC / 7ºC. Partly Cloudy.
Alcalá - 15ºC / 6ºC. Sunny.
Puerto Jaén - 14ºC / 5ºC. Mostly Cloudy.
Puerto Jaén Sur - 11ºC. / 3ºC. Partly Cloudy.
Almudena - 5ºC / -2ºC. Rain and Snow Showers
Torremorillo - 8ºC / 0ºC. Rain Showers.
Santa Elena - 28ºC / 18ºC. Partly Sunny.

Ribniruintia
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 12, 2024
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ribniruintia » Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:03 pm

Nation Name:Rîbniruinția
Artist(s):Milanka Soyka
Artist(s) Age/Pronouns: 23 / She/Her
Song Title (with English):Make my head spin
Language(s): English, Rîbnițauz
Information on Artist: Milanka Soyka is a highly skilled singer and songwriter from Rîbniruinția's capital Şolga. She started writing songs at the young age of 17, and has carried on with her passion ever since. After her Rîbnițauz language song Märstie (March) went viral on TikTok when she was 19, she was signed to label RET, and produced music with them all the way up to now, where she represents Rîbniruinția on their debut in NationVision! RîBC-1 hopes that she will bring the country a high result. Her song "Make my head spin" is about falling in love with someone you shouldn't, and how exciting that is. She is also excited to share it all with you, here it is now:
Song Lyrics:

[verse-1]

My stomach is flipping
While I watch your movements
Got your mouth dripping
Cuz I'm all your amusment

[pre-chorus]

Let's not pretend
That I'm your friend
Cuz when you look like that

[chorus]

You make my head spin
Ti ei bënmi rrokret dökës (You make my head spin)
No boy I can't win
Shkëstu sqë završtës (So I'm done)
You make my head spin
No boy I can't win
sqë završtës (I’m done)
Oh sqë završtës (oh I’m done)

[verse-2]

Your eyes, They pull me in
Look so good in your suit and tie
All the attention like a bargin
I couldn't just walk by

[pre-chorus]

Let's not pretend
That I'm your friend

[chorus]

You make my head spin
No boy I can't win
You make my head spin
No boy I can't win
sqë završtës (I’m done)

[chorus]

Come on nationvision!

You make my head spin
No boy I can't win
You make my head spin
No boy I can't win
sqë završtës (I’m done)
Last edited by Ribniruintia on Wed Mar 13, 2024 9:39 am, edited 2 times in total.

Vonum
Diplomat

Postby Vonum » Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:05 pm

Ribniruintia wrote:Nation Name:Rîbniruinția
Artist(s):Milanka Soyka
Artist(s) Age/Pronouns: 23 / She/Her
Song Title (with English):Make my head spin
Language(s): English, Rîbnițauz
Information on Artist: Milanka Soyka is a highly skilled singer and songwriter from Rîbniruinția's capital Şolga. She started writing songs at the young age of 17, and has carried on with her passion ever since. After her Rîbnițauz language song Märstie (March) went viral on TikTok when she was 19, she was signed to label RET, and produced music with them all the way up to now, where she represents Rîbniruinția on their debut in NationVision! RîBC-1 hopes that she will bring the country a high result. Her song "Make my head spin" is about falling in love with someone you shouldn't, and how exciting that is. She is also excited to share it all with you, here it is now:
Song Lyrics:

[verse-1]

My stomach is flipping
While I watch your movements
Got your mouth dripping
Cuz I'm all your amusment

[pre-chorus]

Let's not pretend
That I'm your friend

[chorus]

You make my head spin
No boy I can't win

[verse-2]

Your eyes, They pull me in
Look so good in your suit and tie
All the attention like a bargin
I couldn't just walk by

[pre-chorus]

Let's not pretend
That I'm your friend

[chorus]

You make my head spin
No boy I can't win

[chorus]

Come on nationvision!
You make my head spin
No boy I can't win

Accepted, but I'll put you down tomorrow!
>>>>>>
<<<<<<

4-repetta NV Accolia

Canguta666 in Roblox
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 06, 2022
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Canguta666 in Roblox » Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:39 pm

Nation Name: CangutaRub (Canguta666 in Roblox)
Artist(s): Shizuka Shinjimuwa
Artist(s) Age/Pronouns: 23, She/Her
Song Title (with English): Reflections (This is not what I am)*This title is both written in english
Song Genre: Indie Pop
Information on Artist:
One of the most talented players in the CangutaRub music industry, Shinjimuwa was a top player in CangutaRub, becoming the best selling artist in CangutaRub since Sarena Ølavssen in the 1970s. Indie music reached its highest point, which Shinjimuwa take advanged of, she garnered millions of streams, and becoming the top selling artist, as of 2024, Shinjimuwa, a 23 year old music artist garnered nearly a billion streams.

Song Lyrics:

Resting in the sky, as if it was something had happened
It feels so warm, but I can't stand
Swarming in front of me
Thawarted like i was a ragdoll
I was in Despair, looking at myself

It is not what I am
Who am I? I may not be like the person who you'd expect
Like my refelctions in the past
My destiny is not what I would forget
It was wholefully unforgivable

This is not what I am
Reflections are not who you are
What am I? This is not what you would comprehend
I am sorry, this is not what I am
Like you said "I have been mislead"

Feeling the pain that i have felt long ago
I'm trembling in fear
I don't want to be different
This is not who I am
Going to the past isn't easy.

This is not what I am
Reflections fell to obscurity
This is not something you would expect
It is impossible to return
I know that i may not be the same again

Who am I? This my never feel the same again, like it was nothing
I was so traumatized
I was so hard on myself
Everyting that you could excpect for me
Refelctions will not last forever.
Last edited by Canguta666 in Roblox on Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oh please, just wait til' you see that i could defend myself against my master Furballland, and i-

Furballland manages to defeat CangutaRub, and CangutaRub cries );

Saint Monkey
Chargé d'Affaires

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Saint Monkey » Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:58 am

Kingdom of Castille wrote:RTVC confirms its participation and says Alcalá Fest might be open for foreign people to vote.

Awesome :D

And loving all the new entries!
News:
-Embassy construction in Sükkoyü, Ugunnustan complete, new Saint Monkey-Ugunnustan ambassador to move from the old embassy in the west of the city.
-BREAKING: Teriible announce that Came Jong Long's health has declined significantly in the past month.

Vonum
Diplomat

Postby Vonum » Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:08 pm

Thou shall be accepted, CangutaRub!

As for I? Castille needs to accept me.
>>>>>>
<<<<<<

4-repetta NV Accolia

Kingdom of Castille
Envoy

Postby Kingdom of Castille » Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:25 pm

Vonum wrote:OOC:
Nation Name: Vonum
Bandlab Account Name: Connor Hazell
Song Link: https://www.bandlab.com/track/5e048757- ... 45bd2e11f9
IC:
Artist(s): Tirri
Artist(s) Age/Pronouns: 34, He/Him
Information on Artist: He is a DJ from Lixenza
English Translation (If Needed): *No Song Lyrics*

Accepted!
- The roads to Santa Nieve, Puerto de Cotos, Cerros and Navacerrada, full of people.
- Almudena is Covered in White with 32.4 cm of Snow after a week of moderate snowfall

Vonum
Diplomat

Postby Vonum » Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:46 pm

Alright!!!
>>>>>>
<<<<<<

4-repetta NV Accolia

Vonum
Diplomat

Postby Vonum » Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:16 am

Added Canguta
>>>>>>
<<<<<<

4-repetta NV Accolia

Saint Monkey
Chargé d'Affaires

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Saint Monkey » Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:32 am

Final Results to the Music for Saint Monkey: 28!

International Votes: (Only Castille, thank you)

Domestic Votes:

Final Results:

Congratulations Annabel Potana, you will be heading to Lixenza!
News:

Saint Monkey
Chargé d'Affaires

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Saint Monkey » Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:36 am

Nation Name: Saint Monkey
Artist(s): Annabel Potana
Artist(s) Age/Pronouns: 26 (She/They)
Song Title (with English): Tifala Oka (Feel Amazing)
Language(s): Old Monkeyian, English
Song Genre: Disco
Information on Artist: Annabel Potana is a new upcoming artist from Gold City. She just graduated with a Music degree in the University of Gold Shores, and hopes to make it her career. She has released one song before in collaboration with the Uni, the song being called "Ti" (I in Old Monkeyian), which was released onto YouTube and amassed 78K views. The song is an upbeat song meant to get people up on their feet and dance! It has 4 verses and repeats the chorus 3 times. It has a very funky beat and is an happy upbeat tune!
Song Lyrics:

[VERSE 1]
Ti Tifola Oka!

Toto kifon ana kafa
Liwa banca wanona!
Nufalka toto da kukana!
Da Kis'kal, da akal, toto!

I feel amazing!

All boys and girls
What a wonderful world!
Uniting all the people
The Children, the Adults, everyone!

[VERSE 2]
So we gotta move left, move right
Do a twist, no more fights!
Let's not worry let's smile so bright!
You will shine, like an LED Light!

[CHORUS]
Tifola Oka!
I'll drink my Mocha,
Tifola Oka!
Tu dipasita ana moka,
Tifola Oka!
Let's move!

Feel Amazing!
English
Feel Amazing!
We dance and smile
Feel amazing
English

(Instrumental and Annabel and Back-up singers dance)
[VERSE 3]

If you feel down, remember:
Idu Tikpa u bocha nunta, pinipa u bocha totonunta,
We have to stay positive, have to smile,
Talk to friends.
Randa Tikpa da sunda,
To live!

It is a bad day, not a bad life
That is the way,

[CHORUS]
Tifola Oka!
I'll drink my Mocha,
Tifola Oka!
Tu dipasita ana moka,
Tifola Oka!
Let's move!

Feel Amazing!
English
Feel Amazing!
We dance and smile
Feel amazing
English

[VERSE 4]
Liwa banca wanona!
Toto Kafa and Kifon,
Dipasita!
Move Left, Move Right!
Shine a Light!
That's yooooooooou!

What a wonderful world!
All Girls and Boys,
Dance!

[CHORUS]
Tifola Oka!
I'll drink my Mocha,
Tifola Oka!
Tu dipasita ana moka,
Tifola Oka!
Let's move!

Feel Amazing!
English
Feel Amazing!
We dance and smile
Feel amazing
English

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! THANK YOU NATIONVISION AND VONUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by Saint Monkey on Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
News:

Kingdom of Castille
Envoy

Postby Kingdom of Castille » Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:43 pm

Artist(s): Elena Nito-Cruz
Artist(s) Age/Pronouns: 24 (She/her)
Song Title (with English): Toda la Pasión del Amor (All the Passion of Love)
Language(s): Castillian
Song Genre: Romantic Pop / Ballad
Information on Artist: Elena is backed by a talented team of musicians who accompany her in every performance, including Lucas Martínez on guitar, María López on piano and David Ramírez on drums. Together, they create a unique harmony that resonates with the public, transmitting the passion and love that is reflected in each note of their songs.
Song Lyrics:
[Verse 1]
En la luz de la aurora, nace nuestro amor,
Un fuego que arde con pasión y calor.
Entre risas y suspiros, se encuentra la razón,
De celebrar este amor, con toda emoción.

[Chorus]
Oh, amor puro y apasionado,
En tus brazos me siento enamorado.
Bailamos al ritmo del corazón,
Celebrando esta unión, con devoción.

[Verse 2]
Bajo el cielo estrellado, brillamos tú y yo,
Como dos almas fundidas en un solo eco.
Cada beso es un poema, cada abrazo una canción,
En esta celebración de amor, somos la inspiración.

[Chorus]

[Bridge]
Que el mundo entero sepa de nuestro amor,
Que trascienda fronteras y llegue al sol.
Porque en esta celebración, solo existe verdad,
El amor más puro y apasionado, por la eternidad.

[Chorus]

[Outro]
Que siga ardiendo este fuego en nuestro interior,
Porque en la celebración del amor, encontramos nuestro valor.

[Verse 1]
In the light of dawn, our love is born,
A fire that burns with passion and warmth.
Between laughter and sighs, the reason is found,
To celebrate this love, with all emotion abound.

[Chorus]
Oh, pure and passionate love,
In your arms, I feel enamored thereof.
We dance to the rhythm of the heart,
Celebrating this union, never to depart.

[Verse 2]
Under the starry sky, we shine, you and I,
Like two souls merged in a single cry.
Each kiss is a poem, each embrace a song,
In this celebration of love, we truly belong.

[Chorus]

[Bridge]
Let the whole world know of our love's flight,
Transcending borders and reaching the light.
For in this celebration, only truth does thrive,
The purest, most passionate love, forever alive.

[Chorus]

[Outro]
May this fire within us keep burning bright,
For in the celebration of love, we find our might.

Vonum
Diplomat

Postby Vonum » Fri Mar 22, 2024 2:39 pm

Voting Begins NOW! All above songs are accepted, and we will use the '1,2,4,6,8,10,12' system.

Enjoy Space!
Last edited by Vonum on Fri Mar 22, 2024 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
>>>>>>
<<<<<<

4-repetta NV Accolia

Niolia
Secretary

Founded: Dec 27, 2023
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Niolia » Fri Mar 22, 2024 2:49 pm

Good evening up there on the ship GraviBase 1! This is Fallkirk calling, here are the results of the Niolian jury:

Ronsania - 1 Point
Rîbniruinția - 2 Points
Unclear - 4 Points
Canguta - 6 Points
Saint Monkey - 8 Points
Castille - 10 Points

And finally
Vonum - 12 Points.

That completes the voting of the Niolian jury. Goodnight GraviBase 1 from Fallkirk.
Republic of Niolia: 2161-
Join NationVision 29

Canguta666 in Roblox
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 06, 2022
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Canguta666 in Roblox » Sat Mar 23, 2024 2:10 am

Hallo Lixenza! Dette er Mondhagen-Nordhansson som ringer! (Hello Lixenza! This is Mondhagen-Nordhansson calling!)
1 - Ronsania
2 - Niolia
4 - Rîbniruinția
6 - Vonum
8 - Unclear
10 - Saint Monkey
12 - Castille

Takk og god natt Lixenza! (Thank you and good night Lixenza!)
Oh please, just wait til' you see that i could defend myself against my master Furballland, and i-

Furballland manages to defeat CangutaRub, and CangutaRub cries );

Ribniruintia
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 12, 2024
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ribniruintia » Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:22 am

Ronsania - 1 Point
Canguta - 2 Points
Unclear - 4 Points
castille - 6 Points
unclear - 8 Points
vonum - 10 Points

And finally
st minkey - 12 Points.

Saint Monkey
Chargé d'Affaires

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Saint Monkey » Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:07 am

1 point- Ronsania
2 points- Castille
4 points- Vonum
6 points- CangutaRub
8 points- Rîbniruinția
10 points- Niolia
12 points- Unclear
News:

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates