NATION

PASSWORD

Cavaco Silva on the verge of extinction

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Satanoj
Lobbyist

Founded: May 05, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Cavaco Silva on the verge of extinction

Postby Satanoj » Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:34 pm

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Comrades,

Following the alarming news coming from the Republic of Cavakistan regarding the state of conservation of the dwindling population of wild Cavacos Silvas, and in view of the apparent indifference of the country's executive towards its national animal, the Luxurious Brothel of Satanoj calls for efforts to be initiated at regional level to create reserves and programmes for the protection and recovery of this Mangualde's important animal species.

We will also be appreciative of any international support from our extra-regional comrades.

The Sunny Committee
Last edited by Satanoj on Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LFPD Soveriegn
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 05, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby LFPD Soveriegn » Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:42 am

LFPD Sovereign is deeply saddened by the near-extinction of the Cavaco Silva across a regional scale, and offers an 84 Billion K.M aid package consisting of monetary fund as well as aid to assist with the restoration of the animal on such a scale. Along with this, we condemn Cavakistan for their indifference to their national animal. Something supposed to be sacred and representative of it’s nation now nearly extinct at the hands of them.
The Greater Empire Of LFPD Sovereign
“Willst du en totalen krieg!?”
Summary: WHO GAVE THE MONARCHISTS THE COMMUNIST MANIFESTO- AND THE ENTIRE SOVIET WAR INDUSTRY!?
Free News.co
Local anti-tax protester suddenly qualifies for 100% tax rate after 'accounting error' | Scensarian insults Regent Clarence, raided by SIRS Battalion. | Local SIRS Anti-Corruption Figure found guilty of corruption
Proud founder of the Imperial Pact/Imperial Trade Accords | I.P Ambassador to FIRE
I post, try and match half my effort, If I 'reserve'/minimum exp. 3-5 desktop lines (1-2 paragraphs) is fine, otherwise You'll get /stillme'd to hell. | Me 'doubleposting' is (not always) my way of saying I'm not happy with your response, probably due to quality/length.
Pro-Russian, Pro Palestine

Cavakistan
Civilian

Founded: Mar 04, 2024
Ex-Nation

Postby Cavakistan » Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:06 am

This is an official statement from the Republic of Cavakistan:

This is outrageous!
Mind your business and let us deal with Cavaco Silva.

Mangalho
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 03, 2024
Ex-Nation

Postby Mangalho » Tue Mar 05, 2024 5:23 pm

Cavaco Silva can rely on Mangalho!

Satanoj
Lobbyist

Founded: May 05, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Satanoj » Wed Mar 06, 2024 5:27 am

[/quote]
LFPD Soveriegn wrote:LFPD Sovereign is deeply saddened by the near-extinction of the Cavaco Silva across a regional scale, and offers an 84 Billion K.M aid package consisting of monetary fund as well as aid to assist with the restoration of the animal on such a scale. Along with this, we condemn Cavakistan for their indifference to their national animal. Something supposed to be sacred and representative of it’s nation now nearly extinct at the hands of them.

We greatly appreciate the help announced by the LFPD Sovereign. The bonds of comradeship will not be forgotten, Mangualde remembers. Long live solidarity between peoples!

Cavakistan wrote: This is outrageous!
Mind your business and let us deal with Cavaco Silva.

We will not give in when it comes to protecting the region's natural heritage. And we will not bow to the tyranny of Cavakistan. We will deal with you in due course. Your time will come.

The Sunny Committee

Erythrean Thebes
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 17, 2017
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Erythrean Thebes » Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:16 pm

Clothing Tycoon Makes $25M Donation to Endangered Animal
Boucheros K.E. Founder Lefthvos Anaskirpes Called on the World Community to 'Save This Creature'

CITY OF THEBES - If you have never heard of a Cavacos Silva before, you might be surprised to hear that it is one of the most iconic and beloved natural creatures of the region of Mangualde. You may also be shocked to hear that it is unlikely to be around much longer, barring dramatic resuscitory action by the NationStates community.

Struggling for a long time, this unique breed of Silva is now expected to go extinct in a matter of years due to destruction of its natural habitat and indifference on the part of the leadership in its main country of residence, Santanoj. Experts fear that, without intensive conservation efforts, the existing population has little chance of surviving past the next several generations.

At least one person, however, is not about to let that happen.

A well-known enigma, and notoriously unhinged in public, the founder of the iconic casualwear brand Boucheros K.E. is the last person that many would expect to intervene in a purely ecological, philanthropic cause. But it is his love for nature, not people, that is the driving force behind his decision to pledge 25 Million Drachmae in funds to preserve habitats for the Silva and provide resources for the relocation and protection of its living members.

"I'm not about to let this thing die," Mr. Anaskirpes said to members of the media gathered outside of his downtown residence, "not without a fight."

The donation comes on the heels of a public statement by the Royal Board of Ecological Affairs, that 'all hands are needed on deck' to prevent the demise of this absolutely unforgettable Silva.

Mr. Anaskirpes expressed an interest in visiting the being's main homeland in Santanoj, saying "we need to know how bad the situation really is."
Ἐρύθρα᾽Θήβαι
Factbook | Embassy | Religion | Community
Create a Colony in YN!
ATTN DEMOCRACIES - JOIN THE OCEANIC SECURITY COUNCIL - SAVE DEMOCRACY

LFPD Soveriegn
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 05, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby LFPD Soveriegn » Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:28 pm

LFPD Sovereign, realising the nature of the emergency and how imminent the threat of extinction is , offers to in it’s latest press conference - which also hinted at a new MBT to be showed off at the 2024 Arms Expo - host Cavaco Silva in special captivity centres to preserve the population of the species during the restoration process to ensure there is effectively no risk of the Cavaco Silva becoming extinct, at least in theory.

LFPD Sovereign would also offer material aid, consisting of it’s own vehicles that it reportedly said ‘may be leased until the restoration of the species’ including transports and utility vehicles in particular as well as few civilian helicopters. This stance has re-iterated the previously fading pro-environment rhetoric of the LFPD Sovereignen Government and particularly the Monarchy.
The Greater Empire Of LFPD Sovereign
“Willst du en totalen krieg!?”
Summary: WHO GAVE THE MONARCHISTS THE COMMUNIST MANIFESTO- AND THE ENTIRE SOVIET WAR INDUSTRY!?
Free News.co
Local anti-tax protester suddenly qualifies for 100% tax rate after 'accounting error' | Scensarian insults Regent Clarence, raided by SIRS Battalion. | Local SIRS Anti-Corruption Figure found guilty of corruption
Proud founder of the Imperial Pact/Imperial Trade Accords | I.P Ambassador to FIRE
I post, try and match half my effort, If I 'reserve'/minimum exp. 3-5 desktop lines (1-2 paragraphs) is fine, otherwise You'll get /stillme'd to hell. | Me 'doubleposting' is (not always) my way of saying I'm not happy with your response, probably due to quality/length.
Pro-Russian, Pro Palestine

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents