NATION

PASSWORD

Looking for Members of the NFED [OPEN]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
The Xolbarian Opposition
Envoy

Founded: Feb 18, 2022
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Looking for Members of the NFED [OPEN]

Postby The Xolbarian Opposition » Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:20 pm

The Nations For Economic Development is currently looking for members to expand their growth. Members have privileges including but not limited to voting on alliance regulation, more trade opportunities, access to more peace and war ally treaties, and access to a multi-nation weapons fund.

Nations at the March Trade Summit

NFED Alliance Center, City of Potat, Democratic People’s Republic of the Xolbarian Opposition

Current members:

Lead:
President: The Xolbarian Oppositon
Vice President: LFPD Soveriegn
Treasury President: Tiraskania
Treasury Vice President: Arklatravar-Istertia

Members:
Rusthaven
Utquiagvik

Application:
Name of nation:
Reason for joining:
Date of joining:
Will you build an alliance center:
Are you pacifist:
Do you reserve the right to WMDs:
How many delegates:
Name of delegate(s):
What language(s) can your delegate(s) speak:
Will you need a translator:
Will you want an office:
Any special requests for your office:
Any other important info:
Last edited by The Xolbarian Opposition on Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:05 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Former Pollster of Spiritus • Member of the South Pacific Swan Knights • President of the NFED

LFPD Soveriegn
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 05, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby LFPD Soveriegn » Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:27 pm

The Xolbarian Opposition wrote:The Nations For Economic Development is currently looking for members to expand their growth.

The application is below:
Name of nation:
Reason for joining:
Date of joining:
Are you pacifist:
How many delegates:
Name of delegate(s):
What languages can your delegate(s) speak:
Will you want an office:

Name of nation: The Greater Empire of LFPD Sovereign
Reason for joining: Seeking to better the world through peace and international cooperation.
Date of joining: 1/3/2024
Will you build an alliance center: Yes. We will be willing to build an Alliance Centre.
Are you pacifist: No. The Greater Empire maintains a large military and is willing to intervene to end civil conflicts or other situations.
Do you reserve the right to WMDs: Yes.
How many delegates: As many as required, although we will ideally have two in the boardroom.
Name of delegate(s): Klaus Orlif, David Erral.
What languages can your delegate(s) speak: English, German, Russian.
Will you need a translator: Normally no, but for the languages not listed. Yes.
Will you want an office: Yes.
Any special requests for your office: Bookshelves on the walls, as well as two LFPD Sovereignen flags to the side of the desk.
Any other important info: LFPD Sovereign leads the Imperial Pact, you can find more on the region page.
The Greater Empire Of LFPD Sovereign
“Willst du en totalen krieg!?”
Summary: WHO GAVE THE MONARCHISTS THE COMMUNIST MANIFESTO- AND THE ENTIRE SOVIET WAR INDUSTRY!?
Free News.co
Local anti-tax protester suddenly qualifies for 100% tax rate after 'accounting error' | Scensarian insults Regent Clarence, raided by SIRS Battalion. | Local SIRS Anti-Corruption Figure found guilty of corruption
Proud founder of the Imperial Pact/Imperial Trade Accords | I.P Ambassador to FIRE
I post, try and match half my effort, If I 'reserve'/minimum exp. 3-5 desktop lines (1-2 paragraphs) is fine, otherwise You'll get /stillme'd to hell. | Me 'doubleposting' is (not always) my way of saying I'm not happy with your response, probably due to quality/length.
Pro-Russian, Pro Palestine

The Xolbarian Opposition
Envoy

Postby The Xolbarian Opposition » Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:34 pm

LFPD Soveriegn wrote:
The Xolbarian Opposition wrote:The Nations For Economic Development is currently looking for members to expand their growth.

The application is below:
Name of nation:
Reason for joining:
Date of joining:
Are you pacifist:
How many delegates:
Name of delegate(s):
What languages can your delegate(s) speak:
Will you want an office:

Reason for joining: Seeking to better the world through peace and international cooperation.
Will you build an alliance center: Yes. We will be willing to build an Alliance Centre.
Are you pacifist: No. The Greater Empire maintains a large military and is willing to intervene to end civil conflicts or other situations.
How many delegates: As many as required, although we will ideally have two in the boardroom.
Any special requests for your office: Bookshelves on the walls, as well as two LFPD Sovereignen flags to the side of the desk.
Any other important info: LFPD Sovereign leads the Imperial Pact, you can find more on the region page.

The NFED officially excepts you, would you like to be the Vice President of the NFED since you are the first member?
Former Pollster of Spiritus • Member of the South Pacific Swan Knights • President of the NFED

LFPD Soveriegn
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 05, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby LFPD Soveriegn » Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:35 pm

The Xolbarian Opposition wrote:
LFPD Soveriegn wrote:

The NFED officially accepts you, would you like to be the Vice President of the NFED since you are the first member?

I would be open to this.
Last edited by LFPD Soveriegn on Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Greater Empire Of LFPD Sovereign
“Willst du en totalen krieg!?”
Summary: WHO GAVE THE MONARCHISTS THE COMMUNIST MANIFESTO- AND THE ENTIRE SOVIET WAR INDUSTRY!?
Free News.co
Local anti-tax protester suddenly qualifies for 100% tax rate after 'accounting error' | Scensarian insults Regent Clarence, raided by SIRS Battalion. | Local SIRS Anti-Corruption Figure found guilty of corruption
Proud founder of the Imperial Pact/Imperial Trade Accords | I.P Ambassador to FIRE
I post, try and match half my effort, If I 'reserve'/minimum exp. 3-5 desktop lines (1-2 paragraphs) is fine, otherwise You'll get /stillme'd to hell. | Me 'doubleposting' is (not always) my way of saying I'm not happy with your response, probably due to quality/length.
Pro-Russian, Pro Palestine

Utquiagvik
Minister

Founded: Nov 04, 2021
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Utquiagvik » Sun Mar 03, 2024 2:03 pm

Name of nation: The Republic Of Utquiagvik
Reason for joining: expanding influence and building alliances
Date of joining: March 3, 2024 (March 3, 2053 in Utquiagvik canon)
Will you build an alliance center: Yes
Are you pacifist: No, we are frequently involved in conflicts.
How many delegates: 1
Name of delegate(s): Bill Fairbanks
What languages can your delegate(s) speak: English, Spanish
Will you need a translator: Mostly likely not.
Any special requests for your office: No, I just need somewhere to work.
Any other important info: im closely allied with LFPD, so I believe my nation can cooperate with this alliance well.
Utquiagvik, a war criminal’s paradise.
Known for its ruined cities and addiction to war.
Jimmy Aligatami welcomes you to Utquiagvik.

Democratic Utquiagvik has returned. Don’t worry, we are still evil.
Founder of the ADTO, and Member of The KTO, UCN, VA, SATA, ATO, FWC, POID and DAD.

The Xolbarian Opposition
Envoy

Postby The Xolbarian Opposition » Sun Mar 03, 2024 2:32 pm

Utquiagvik wrote:Name of nation: The Republic Of Utquiagvik
Reason for joining: expanding influence and building alliances
Date of joining: March 3, 2024 (March 3, 2053 in Utquiagvik canon)
Are you pacifist: No, we are frequently involved in conflicts.
Name of delegate(s): Bill Fairbanks
What languages can your delegate(s) speak: English, Spanish
Will you need a translator: Mostly likely not.
Any special requests for your office: No, I just need somewhere to work.
Any other important info: im closely allied with LFPD, so I believe my nation can cooperate with this alliance well.

You have been officially accepted by the NFED. The NFED welcomes the Republic Of Utquiagvik with open arms.

Saint Asperes
Spokesperson

Founded: May 09, 2023

Postby Saint Asperes » Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:59 pm

Name of nation: Kingdom of Saint Apseres
Reason for joining: For economic prosperity
Date of joining: March 14/2024
Will you build an alliance center: Surely once accpted the Assembly will give the green light to start the process of building a alliance center
Are you pacifist: Saint Asperes is usually a country of peace but when, push comes to shove the Royal Asperesian Armed Forces is ready to defend protect and uphold are laws.
Do you reserve the right to WMDs: Yes
How many delegates: 1 delegate and her staff(+18)
Name of delegate(s): Anna Bennett
What language(s) can your delegate(s) speak: English & Portuguese
Will you need a translator: no
Will you want an office: yes
Any special requests for your office: Are flags are place in the office, while are national news begins to broadcast itself.
During highly important events HM Shahniln I would attend along with the Delegate, Anna Bennett.
I #StandWithWallenburg 2024

The Xolbarian Opposition
Envoy

Postby The Xolbarian Opposition » Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:40 pm

Saint Asperes wrote:Name of nation: Kingdom of Saint Apseres
Reason for joining: For economic prosperity
Date of joining: March 14/2024
Will you build an alliance center: Surely once accpted the Assembly will give the green light to start the process of building a alliance center
Are you pacifist: Saint Asperes is usually a country of peace but when, push comes to shove the Royal Asperesian Armed Forces is ready to defend protect and uphold are laws.
Do you reserve the right to WMDs: Yes
How many delegates: 1 delegate and her staff(+18)
Name of delegate(s): Anna Bennett
What language(s) can your delegate(s) speak: English & Portuguese
Will you need a translator: no
Will you want an office: yes
Any special requests for your office: Are flags are place in the office, while are national news begins to broadcast itself.
During highly important events HM Shahniln I would attend along with the Delegate, Anna Bennett.

You have been officially accepted by the NFED. We welcome you with open arms, Kingdom of Saint Apseres. There is a current vote going on right now on the main thread, cast your vote on the poll. Although next vote shall be casted by saying your vote on the thread. Find it here: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=547431
Last edited by The Xolbarian Opposition on Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Click Ests Vimgalevytopia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 20, 2023
Anarchy

Postby Click Ests Vimgalevytopia » Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:55 pm

Application
Name of nation: The Perpetually Shining Paradise of Click Ests Vimgalevytopia
Reason for joining: To bolster our nation’s trade, as well as to form friendly and lasting agreements with different countries.
Date of joining: 3/14/24 (March 14, 2024)
Will you build an alliance center: Yes, in our nation’s capital in the Capital District. This will allow a place to discuss and debate economics with our sister nations in the Union.
Are you pacifist: We do not declare war on other nations for no good reason. We are not an aggressive nation. We do believe that sometimes military force is justified, in order to defend oneself or to support another nation if they are being attacked. So, yes and no.
Do you reserve the right to WMDs: Yes, however we will use them if and only if we are bombed first. We will not nuke another nation unless they have nuked us first, because we believe that using nuclear weapons on other nations shall always warrant a response back using nukes.
Name of delegate(s): Martin Hornsby
What language(s) can your delegate(s) speak: English
Will you need a translator: Yes, please.
Any special requests for your office: None.
Any other important info: If we are not being treated with the very same respect that we give other member nations, we will promptly leave. Please treat us with the same respect that we treat you with.
Last edited by Click Ests Vimgalevytopia on Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hlidskalf.

The Xolbarian Opposition
Envoy

Postby The Xolbarian Opposition » Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:00 pm

Click Ests Vimgalevytopia wrote:Application
Name of nation: The Perpetually Shining Paradise of Click Ests Vimgalevytopia
Reason for joining: To bolster our nation’s trade, as well as to form friendly and lasting agreements with different countries.
Date of joining: 3/14/24 (March 14, 2024)
Will you build an alliance center: Yes, in our nation’s capital in the Capital District. This will allow a place to discuss and debate economics with our sister nations in the Union.
Are you pacifist: We do not declare war on other nations for no good reason. We are not an aggressive nation. We do believe that sometimes military force is justified, in order to defend oneself or to support another nation if they are being attacked. So, yes and no.
Do you reserve the right to WMDs: Yes, however we will use them if and only if we are bombed first. We will not nuke another nation unless they have nuked us first, because we believe that using nuclear weapons on other nations shall always warrant a response back using nukes.
Name of delegate(s): Martin Hornsby
What language(s) can your delegate(s) speak: English
Will you need a translator: Yes, please.
Any special requests for your office: None.
Any other important info: If we are not being treated with the very same respect that we give other member nations, we will promptly leave. Please treat us with the same respect that we treat you with.

You have officially been accepted by the NFED. We welcome you with open arms, The Perpetually Shining Paradise of Click Ests Vimgalevytopia. There is a vote on a law going on right now on the main thread, cast your vote on the poll. Although next vote shall be casted by saying your vote on the thread. Find it here: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=547431
Last edited by The Xolbarian Opposition on Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lagene
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 31, 2023
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Lagene » Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:05 pm

Application
Name of nation: Lagene
Reason for joining: Looking for economic growth
Date of joining: 3/12/24
Are you pacifist: YES
Do you reserve the right to WMDs: No
Name of delegate(s): Eldgrímur Ronaldsson
What language(s) can your delegate(s) speak: Lagenean, English, and Kkoreack
Will you need a translator: No
Will you want an office: Yes
Any special requests for your office: No
Any other important info: No
Hello from Lagene, a beautiful European nation that is known for its kindness and inclusivity.
Nationstates Stats were sucked into a black hole
Tier 9 Type 5 Class 1.4 according to This Index
My Political Views
NS Stats were retrieved from a black hole and are canon
A European home office member
He/Him
Nationstates stats were put in jail
A part of the NFED
And the The Coalition for Enduring Freedom Assembly
Nationstates Stats were Bailed out of jail and are canon.

The Xolbarian Opposition
Envoy

Postby The Xolbarian Opposition » Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:19 pm

Lagene wrote:Application
Name of nation: Lagene
Reason for joining: Looking for economic growth
Date of joining: 3/12/24
Are you pacifist: YES
Do you reserve the right to WMDs: No
Name of delegate(s): Eldgrímur Ronaldsson
What language(s) can your delegate(s) speak: Lagenean, English, and Kkoreack
Will you need a translator: No
Will you want an office: Yes
Any special requests for your office: No
Any other important info: No

You have officially been accepted by the NFED. We welcome you with open arms, Lagene. There is a vote on a law going on right now on the main thread, cast your vote on the poll. Although next vote shall be casted by saying your vote on the thread. Find it here: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=547431

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents