NATION

PASSWORD

[Suggestion] A Twice Rejected Realm?

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
FA Replacement Nation
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 03, 2024
Ex-Nation

[Suggestion] A Twice Rejected Realm?

Postby FA Replacement Nation » Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:45 am

So, I have an idea, which I would appreciate if some mod/admin would consider. In TRR, we were discussing the mute button effect, which you say you won't add, for legitimate reasons. However, TRR has a bit of a problem with unsavoury people. So, what about, a second Rejected Realms is created, where all people who are ejected from the Rejected Realms go to? All nations ejected from regions which aren't TRR will still go to TRR first, however, the WAD of TRR will be allowed to eject (or banject) nations from TRR and send them to the Twice Rejected Realms (name pending), where no one at all can be ejected from. I think this is a good idea because it would mean TRR would have to deal with less trolls and spammers. Also, it could be a place for many of the troublemakers to gather, for the mods to keep an eye on them. And I think it would be really interesting to see how it develops.

Panagouge
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 03, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Panagouge » Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:28 am

Inevitablely, 'TTRR' will form a culture of its own which will bring up the same problems TRR currently faces. Adding another lane to the road does not solve traffic.
I exist, and so do you.

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:22 am

As Panagouge said, this isn't a solution. The only way ejections and bans could conceivably work from TRR would be if there were multiple Catchers that nations could be relocated to and between. There's sufficient activity to support a couple more Catchers, but you'd still run a risk of particularly unwanted nations being ping-ponged between them.

Return to Technical