NATION

PASSWORD

Opposions to capitalism and growing worldwide society.

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)
Tel Karol
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 23, 2024
Ex-Nation

Opposions to capitalism and growing worldwide society.

Postby Tel Karol » Fri Feb 23, 2024 5:12 am

See a city out in middle of world, any of the cities.
A center, suburbs, and roads, what another? Our world losing diversity, not only diversity but the roots it had. World get same, anyone live the same life without any change.

Politics always as lost, it lack honesty and truth. Why we build such a world where i cannot visit the new shop open because it operates at 9 to 5, and i work these hours.

Everyone's not equal, equality never happen, we form equality by ourselves.

So question, why we do not built equality again?
Why nations lack a "American dream"?

Technoscience Leftwing
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 24, 2019
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Technoscience Leftwing » Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:19 am

* I don't know the details of the American dream because I haven't lived in America. But in the USSR there was a dream of a “bright future” - about a society in which people could receive a free, guaranteed package of benefits sufficient for a comfortable and decent life.
* This dream was continued in other countries (unconditional basic income, etc.).
* Why is this dream not realized? Partly due to technical difficulties, because... Robots and artificial intelligence are not yet capable of replacing humans in all industries. But to a large extent, and due to the evil will of the ruling elites, who do not want to lose their levers of control over the population. After all, if everyone becomes well-fed and has housing and leisure, and work is not compulsory, then the ruling elites will lose their levers of power and profit.
* The oppressed classes, the poor, are still disunited, unorganized, and unable to resist the ruling elites. Perhaps this will change in the future and there will be a new surge of the radical left movement.
* TLC Factbook
* Goal: increase comfort, technical capabilities and knowledge for most people.
* Pro: technicalism, social equality, cosmopolitanism, scientific atheism, revolutionism, emancipation.
* Contra: technophobia, reactionary despotism, nationalism, religion, ascetic regulation, traditionalism, patriarchality.
* Real location: Russia. Sorry for mistakes in English. Всем салют!

Corporate Collective Salvation
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 22, 2023
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Corporate Collective Salvation » Fri Feb 23, 2024 12:25 pm

The USSR and USA.
What a glass darkly historical narrative they have made.
One unrealistically promised a chicken in every pot, and was worshipped upon an altar despite never keeping that promise, while the other was vilified for realistically promising only the opportunity to earn a chicken for your pot, if you so choose, and mostly keeping that promise not only for itself, but billions of people not even all politically tied to the US, earned only spite, and no respite from overly self-entitled subversives.

I am opposed to the state acting as producer, or ultimate authority on truth.
I am opposed to the arbitrary consolidation of peoples.
Neither a functional global economy, nor a progressively evolving humanity, require the species to be pressure molded into one monolithic concern.
"You cannot think your way into right action, but you can act your way into right thinking."
- Bill Wilson, Alcoholics Anonymous

Talibanada
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 01, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Talibanada » Sat Feb 24, 2024 1:22 pm

Based. Make it impossible for people, money, and ideas to travel and organized crime will disappear overnight.

Kubra
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 15, 2006
Father Knows Best State

Postby Kubra » Sat Feb 24, 2024 6:01 pm

Corporate Collective Salvation wrote:The USSR and USA.
What a glass darkly historical narrative they have made.
One unrealistically promised a chicken in every pot, and was worshipped upon an altar despite never keeping that promise, while the other was vilified for realistically promising only the opportunity to earn a chicken for your pot, if you so choose, and mostly keeping that promise not only for itself, but billions of people not even all politically tied to the US, earned only spite, and no respite from overly self-entitled subversives.

I am opposed to the state acting as producer, or ultimate authority on truth.
I am opposed to the arbitrary consolidation of peoples.
Neither a functional global economy, nor a progressively evolving humanity, require the species to be pressure molded into one monolithic concern.
You uh
You know where the chicken in every pot thing comes from, right?
“Atomic war is inevitable. It will destroy half of humanity: it is going to destroy immense human riches. It is very possible. The atomic war is going to provoke a true inferno on Earth. But it will not impede Communism.”
Comrade J. Posadas

Corporate Collective Salvation
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 22, 2023
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Corporate Collective Salvation » Sat Feb 24, 2024 6:28 pm

Kubra wrote:You uh, you know where the chicken in every pot thing comes from, right?

Just borrowing the metaphor for the sake of general discussion.
"You cannot think your way into right action, but you can act your way into right thinking."
- Bill Wilson, Alcoholics Anonymous

Return to General