NATION

PASSWORD

Helpful Uranium-Free Floor

A place for governments-in-exile, plucky survivors, unlucky survivors, the horrifically mutated, and other assorted characters to ride out the nuclear hellstorm until it's safe to go outside again.
Newlandiqia
Attaché

Founded: Feb 10, 2024
Ex-Nation

Helpful Uranium-Free Floor

Postby Newlandiqia » Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:06 pm

Huff... huff... Hello and welcome to the Helpful Uranium-Free Floor! Here you get to dicuss about N-Day in general. This is pretty much the Neutral Ground of Vault 41. Take a seat and talk as some are anxious, but other terrified, for the doomsday clock is up and ticking, factions silently prepare to visit their ten years-old nuclear garage, and a yellow-black circle, along with the weirdest acronyms like JEFF, KHAN, ANAL or HUFF appear around your surroundings.
Joined NationStates on 29 September 2023. | NS Stats are not canon. | Newlandiq's sucessor because I kinda forgot their password. | Spoiler Maze. | Ultimate F7er of 10000 Islands. | Reunite Majestia! | Call me a winterposter.
Newlandiq has just adopted the scrolly news on their forum signature. | The pizza industry is getting a push due to external demands. | Newlandiq is working on creating more cars.

Technostan
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 14, 2023
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Technostan » Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:39 pm

ANAL :eyebrow:
ECONOMY STATS ARE NOT CANON

Newlandiqia
Attaché

Founded: Feb 10, 2024
Ex-Nation

Postby Newlandiqia » Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:48 am

Bumpo
Joined NationStates on 29 September 2023. | NS Stats are not canon. | Newlandiq's sucessor because I kinda forgot their password. | Spoiler Maze. | Ultimate F7er of 10000 Islands. | Reunite Majestia! | Call me a winterposter.
Newlandiq has just adopted the scrolly news on their forum signature. | The pizza industry is getting a push due to external demands. | Newlandiq is working on creating more cars.

Return to Vault 41