NATION

PASSWORD

[DRAFT] No God's Land

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.
Khardsland
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 10, 2022
New York Times Democracy

[DRAFT] No God's Land

Postby Khardsland » Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:51 am

This is my second attempt at creating an issue on the topic of disputed religious figures. For the original draft, look here.

Description: The Republic of Vallabh is a large, diverse nation that has frequently had schisms with @@name@@ over the supposed birthplace of an important female figure in @@religion@@. Recently, a film released in the country has angered several citizens after it claimed that the figure in question was the 'daughter of Vallabh', causing several individuals to view it as an attempt to appropriate their cultural heritage. The mayor of @@capital@@ has already taken a stance and banned the film, causing your residence to be swarmed by people with opposing views, all of whom wish to reinforce their agenda.
Validity: Invalid for nations with state press or atheism, without devolution, and with a very low inclusiveness stat

Option 1: "Different nations share the mythological figures of their neighbors all the time", says Rajeev Mahamat, the ambassador of Vallabh to @@name@@. "Why should we let petty disputes ruin such a good movie made by talented directors who clearly put their heart into creating it?", @@he@@ further asks. "@@leader@@, I request - no, demand you to overrule the mayor's blatant attack on free speech and let everyone enjoy this fantastic movie in peace."
Fallout: all important figures within @@religion@@ are now copyrighted by foreign artists

Option 2: "And let those vile movie directors from Vallabh insult our glorious culture?", shouts @@randomname@@, the mayor of @@capital@@, struggling to be heard amidst the crowd of traditionalists that has gathered around @@him@@. "This is a blatant attack against @@demonym@@ culture", @@he@@ proclaims. "We need to ban all foreign films that try to defame my beloved @@name@@!"
Fallout: foreign films must constantly praise @@religion@@ to get screening rights

Option 3: "For peoplekind's sake!", exclaims @@randomname1@@, who was recently rated as the 'Most Obnoxious Person in @@region@@' by the World Assembly. "Had we abandoned our belief in these fantasy books long ago, such a pointless controversy would have never arisen", @@he@@ adds. "Tell me, will you deceive our people with these fictitious tales or show them the correct path of atheism?"
Fallout: @@demonym@@ vigilantes are now desecrating the abandoned ruins of religious places

Option 4: After the crowd finally vacated the room, the only person who stayed behind was @@randomname2@@, your Minister of Defence. "The flames of this conflict are only going to get reignited when similar incidents occur", @@he@@ sighs. "Call me a lunatic but I have the only true solution to this problem", @@he@@ adds cynically before wordlessly unveiling a map of @@name@@ and Vallabh. @@he@@ then marks the two supposed birthplaces of the female figure. "If we were to fund some mercs and instruct them to demolish the Vallabhasi site, we can erase all evidence of this place ever existing."
Validity: Does not have WMDs
Fallout: the sword is mightier than the pen

Option 5: After the crowd finally vacated the room, the only person who stayed behind was @@randomname2@@, your Minister of Defence. "The flames of this conflict are only going to get reignited when similar incidents occur", @@he@@ sighs. "Call me a lunatic but I have the only true solution to this problem", @@he@@ adds cynically before wordlessly unveiling a map of @@name@@ and Vallabh. @@he@@ then marks the two supposed birthplaces of the female figure. "If we were to detonate a nuclear weapon on the Vallabhasi site, we can erase all evidence of this place ever existing."
Validity: Has WMDs
Fallout: the atomic bomb is mightier than the pen

Description: The Republic of Vallabh is a large, diverse nation that has frequently had schisms with @@name@@ over the supposed birthplace of an important female figure in @@religion@@. Recently, a film released in the country has angered several citizens after it claimed that the figure in question was the 'daughter of Vallabh', causing several individuals to view it as an attempt to appropriate their cultural heritage. The mayor of @@capital@@ has already taken a stance and banned the film, causing your residence to be swarmed by people with opposing views, all of whom wish to reinforce their agenda.
Validity: Invalid for nations with state press or atheism and without devolution

Option 1: "Different nations share the mythological figures of their neighbors all the time", says Rajeev Mahamat, the ambassador of Vallabh to @@name@@. "Why should we let petty disputes ruin such a good movie made by talented directors who clearly put their heart into creating it?", @@he@@ further asks. "@@leader@@, I request - no, demand you to overrule the mayor's blatant attack on free speech and let everyone enjoy this fantastic movie in peace."
Fallout: all important figures within @@religion@@ are now copyrighted by foreign artists

Option 2: "And let those vile movie directors from Vallabh insult our glorious culture?", shouts @@randomname@@, the mayor of @@capital@@, struggling to be heard amidst the crowd of traditionalists that has gathered around @@him@@. "This is a blatant attack against @@demonym@@ culture", @@he@@ proclaims. "We need to ban all foreign films that try to defame my beloved @@name@@!"
Fallout: foreign films must constantly praise @@religion@@ to get screening rights

Option 3: "For peoplekind's sake!", exclaims @@randomname1@@, who was recently rated as the 'Most Obnoxious Person in @@region@@' by the World Assembly. "Had we abandoned our belief in these fantasy books long ago, such a pointless controversy would have never arisen", @@he@@ adds. "Tell me, will you deceive our people with these fictitious tales or show them the correct path of atheism?"
Fallout: @@demonym@@ vigilantes are now desecrating the abandoned ruins of religious places

Description: The Republic of Vallabh is a large nation that has fought with @@name@@ over the supposed birthplace of an important female figure in @@demonym@@ mythology for what seems like eternity. Recently, a film released in the country has angered several citizens after it claimed that the figure in question was the 'daughter of Vallabh', causing several individuals to view it as an attempt to appropriate their cultural heritage. The mayor of @@capital@@ has already taken a stance and banned the film, causing your residence to be swarmed by people with opposing views, all of whom wish to reinforce their agenda.
Validity: Invalid for nations with state press and atheism and without devolution

Fallout: all @@demonym@@ tales are now copyrighted by foreign artists

Option 2: "And let those vile movie directors from Vallabh insult our glorious culture?", shouts @@randomname1@@, the mayor of @@capital@@, struggling to be heard amidst the crowd of traditionalists that has gathered around @@him@@. "This is a blatant attack against @@demonym@@ culture", @@he@@ proclaims. "We need to ban all foreign films that try to defame my beloved @@name@@!"
Fallout: foreign films must constantly praise @@demonym@@ culture to get screening rights

Description: The nation of Vallabh is a large republic which has historically shared several religious icons with @@name@@. Recently, a film released in the country has angered several citizens after it claimed that an important figure in @@demonym@@ mythology was the 'daughter of Vallabh', causing several individuals to view it as an attempt to appropriate their cultural heritage. The mayor of @@capital@@ has already taken a stance and banned the film, causing free speech activists and traditionalists alike to storm your residence in an attempt to reinforce their agenda.
Validity: Invalid for nations with state press and atheism and without devolution

Option 1: "Different nations share the mythological figures of their neighbors all the time", says Rajev Mahamat, the ambassador of Vallabh to @@name@@. "Why should we let petty disputes ruin such a good movie made by talented directors who clearly put their heart into creating it?", @@he@@ further asks. "@@leader@@, I request - no, demand you to overrule the mayor's blatant attack on free speech and let everyone enjoy this fantastic movie in peace."
Validity: All nations

Option 2: "And let those vile movie directors from Vallabh insult our glorious culture?", gasps @@randomname1@@, the mayor of @@capital@@. "This is clearly a blatant attack against @@demonym@@ culture", @@he@@ proclaims. "We need to ban all foreign films that try to defame my beloved @@name@@!"
Fallout: foreign films must constantly praise @@demonym@@ culture in order to get screening rights

Option 3: "We do not need to stoke the flames of this conflict any further", states @@randomname2@@, your chief strategist. "Why should the government waste its resources on provincial issues?", @@he@ asks calmly. "If a province finds a movie offensive, let them ban it. If not...who cares?"
Fallout: @@demonymplural@@ travel across the entire @@type@@ just to watch a movie banned in their home province

Description: A film from a nation known as Vallabh, which has a history of sharing the same cultural icons as @@name@@, has angered several citizens after it claimed that an important figure in @@demonym@@ mythology was the 'daughter of Vallabh', causing several individuals to view it as an attempt to appropriate their cultural heritage. The mayor of @@capital@@ has already taken a stance and banned the film, causing free speech activists and traditionalists alike to storm your residence in an attempt to reinforce their agenda.

Option 1: "Different nations share the mythological figures of their neighbors all the time", says Rajev Mahamat, the ambassador of Vallabh to @@name@@. "Why should we let petty disputes ruin such a good movie made by talented directors who clearly put their heart into creating it?", @@he@@ further asks. "@@leader@@, I request - no, demand you to overrule the mayor's blatant attack on free speech and let everyone enjoy this fantastic movie in peace."

Option 2: "And let those vile movie directors from Vallabh insult our glorious culture?", gasps @@randomname1@@, the mayor of @@capital@@. "This is clearly a blatant attack against @@demonym@@ culture", @@he@@ proclaims. "Respect our city's laws and follow our path to keep our children safe from the influence of these foreign agents who try to deface our culture."
Fallout: foreign films must constantly praise @@demonym@@ culture to be screened at theatres

Option 3: "We do not need to stoke the flames of this conflict any further", states @@randomname2@@, your chief strategist. "Why should the government waste its resources on provincial issues?", @@he@ asks calmly. "If a province finds a movie offensive, let them ban it. If not...who cares?"
Validity: @@demonymplural@@ travel across the entire @@type@@ just to watch a movie banned in their home province
Last edited by Khardsland on Thu May 09, 2024 12:13 pm, edited 13 times in total.
“When I feed the poor they call me a saint, but when I ask why the poor are hungry they call me a communist” -Hélder Câmara
"We liberated Europe from fascism, but they will never forgive us for it" -Marshal Zhukov

Equality > Freedom
From the river to the shining sea, the natives shall be free!
My LeftValues Score

All NS Policies canon except AI Personhood, Affirmative Action, Metricism, Human Sacrifice and AI Planning
A Class 1.14 nation according to this index
Population: 371,508
No NS Stats are considered canon

Khardsland
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby Khardsland » Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:11 am

/bump
“When I feed the poor they call me a saint, but when I ask why the poor are hungry they call me a communist” -Hélder Câmara
"We liberated Europe from fascism, but they will never forgive us for it" -Marshal Zhukov

Equality > Freedom
My LeftValues Score

All NS Policies canon except AI Personhood, Affirmative Action, Metricism, Human Sacrifice and AI Planning

Khardsland
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby Khardsland » Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:53 am

/secondbump

Equality > Freedom
My LeftValues Score

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Australian rePublic » Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:32 am

Who's Vallabh and why is it bad that an other country is claiming to be his daughter's birth place? Also, wouldn't you know where his daughter was born?

If this is about the Alexander the Great controversy, then the question is about whether or not Macedonia was Greek, not whether or not he was born in Macedonia
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Khardsland
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby Khardsland » Fri Mar 01, 2024 11:50 am

Australian rePublic wrote:Who's Vallabh and why is it bad that an other country is claiming to be his daughter's birth place? Also, wouldn't you know where his daughter was born?

If this is about the Alexander the Great controversy, then the question is about whether or not Macedonia was Greek, not whether or not he was born in Macedonia

We've been over this but I can't blame you - a fictional issue for a browser game isn't the top priority for many people.

1. Vallabh is an NPC nation I am working on. It is meant to share several religious icons with @@name@@. It is meant to be an allegory of India, though future editors can spin it to be some other South Asian nation.
2. Another country claiming a @@demonym@@ mythological figure to be theirs is quite the way to ignite a conflict between religious communities. I based this issue on the controversy that arose over the film Adipurush - which claimed that Sita is the 'daughter of India' - much to the anger of many Nepali Hindus.
3. The reason we can't confirm the daughter's birth place is quite obvious - this female figure is mythological, she does not exist in the real realm.
4. While the Alexander 'the Great' controversy is a great issue idea in my opinion, this is not what my issue deals with. If someone else wishes to use it, I have no problem with that.

Equality > Freedom
My LeftValues Score

Southland
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 09, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Southland » Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:37 pm

Option 3 as it stands seems no different from a dismissal button. Since I see this issue as partially being around whether or not individual provinces/cities can unilaterally decide to censor works against the national government's interest (which has some real world precedence), you can combine this with Option 2 and have the mayor demand that the national government give him more power to censor works.

I also think that Option 1 would be more punchier if it was the Vallabh ambassador, or a representative of Vallabh's film industry (since this is supposed to be not!India, you can call it "Vallywood") calling to end censorship rather than a random free speech advocate.
Last edited by Southland on Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Disserbia wrote:swaziland on acid and jesus

Ealdracaland wrote:I get a weird vibe from the sun on the flag. It feels like it's looking at me with malicious intent.
Verkhoyanska wrote:Condemn for having that creepy looking sun in your flag. IT'S STARING INTO MY SOUL.

Reloviskistan wrote:Unrelated: AN's flag looks like a mural on the wall of a Mexican restaurant

Valehart wrote:That flag's face is high on something that's illegal in most countries

Spiritkin Village wrote:Banned for you constantly implying you got all this lore, yet have no factbooks. Like at this point it is just a tease.
Novaya Tselinoyarsk wrote:In defiance everyone should go on protest with a Big Gulp.

(Image)

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Tue Mar 05, 2024 1:39 am

Khardsland wrote:
Australian rePublic wrote:Who's Vallabh and why is it bad that an other country is claiming to be his daughter's birth place? Also, wouldn't you know where his daughter was born?

We've been over this but I can't blame you - a fictional issue for a browser game isn't the top priority for many people.

1. Vallabh is an NPC nation I am working on. It is meant to share several religious icons with @@name@@. It is meant to be an allegory of India, though future editors can spin it to be some other South Asian nation.
2. Another country claiming a @@demonym@@ mythological figure to be theirs is quite the way to ignite a conflict between religious communities. I based this issue on the controversy that arose over the film Adipurush - which claimed that Sita is the 'daughter of India' - much to the anger of many Nepali Hindus.
3. The reason we can't confirm the daughter's birth place is quite obvious - this female figure is mythological, she does not exist in the real realm.
4. While the Alexander 'the Great' controversy is a great issue idea in my opinion, this is not what my issue deals with. If someone else wishes to use it, I have no problem with that.

1. Be clearer
2 & 3- okay that makes sense, but why is it for national leaders to decide rather than religious leaders? Also, what were people believing before all this controversy arose?
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Tue Mar 05, 2024 1:46 am

9kay, so this would appear to be an issue of conflict between sects. This is only an issue for governments if you start a war against different sects, or persecute their followers

Khardsland
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby Khardsland » Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:56 am

Australian rePublic wrote:1. Be clearer

Check the description now

2 & 3- okay that makes sense, but why is it for national leaders to decide rather than religious leaders? Also, what were people believing before all this controversy arose?

2. In the world of NS, @@leader@@ is the most powerful person in @@name@@. Even in anarchist states, @@leader@@ has autocratic levels of authority. Also, several issues have already established that @@leader@@ acts as a mediator whenever a dilemma arises.
3. People from @@name@@ believed that the female figure was born in @@name@@. People from Vallabh believed that the female figure was born in Vallabh. I'd suggest that you read a bit on the Sita birthplace dispute.
Last edited by Khardsland on Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Equality > Freedom
My LeftValues Score

Khardsland
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby Khardsland » Thu Mar 07, 2024 5:59 am

/bump

Equality > Freedom
My LeftValues Score

Khardsland
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby Khardsland » Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:03 am

/bump

Equality > Freedom
My LeftValues Score

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:54 am

As I told Montrandec two years ago:
Tinhampton wrote:If all of your options are going to have "Unrestricted" validity, then you don't need to clarify that after each (or indeed any) option.

Also, why are you assuming that the majority @@DEMONYM@@ culture has always had Vallabhian influence? Could you just not have a large community of expats from Vallabh in @@NAME@@ who are [grateful for/grossly offended by] the movie?
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading Possession by A.S. Byatt

Khardsland
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby Khardsland » Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:10 am

Tinhampton wrote:As I told Montrandec two years ago:
Tinhampton wrote:If all of your options are going to have "Unrestricted" validity, then you don't need to clarify that after each (or indeed any) option.

Jeez...sorry. Didn't know it bothered the issues community so much. Fine, I'll change it.

Also, why are you assuming that the majority @@DEMONYM@@ culture has always had Vallabhian influence? Could you just not have a large community of expats from Vallabh in @@NAME@@ who are [grateful for/grossly offended by] the movie?

True, that is indeed one potential angle I can analyze the film from. However, there is nothing in the NS Issue Writing Rules saying that @@demonym@@ culture cannot be influenced by that of another NPC nation. I don't see the problem with two nations disputing the birth place of a mythological figure.
Last edited by Khardsland on Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:10 am, edited 2 times in total.

Equality > Freedom
My LeftValues Score

Khardsland
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby Khardsland » Thu Mar 21, 2024 4:14 am

/bump

Equality > Freedom
My LeftValues Score

Khardsland
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby Khardsland » Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:57 am

/newdraftnewbump

Equality > Freedom
My LeftValues Score

Fauxia
Senator

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Fauxia » Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:13 pm

Perhaps I'm being unfair, but I don't see how this doesn't just duplicate 584 with a re-skin involving a religious conflict.
Reploid Productions wrote:Unfortunately, Max still won't buy the mods elite ninja assassin squads to use, so... no such luck.
Sandaoguo wrote:GP is a den of cynics and nihilists
My opinions do not represent any NS governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), any RL governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), the CIA, the NSA, the FBI. the Freemasons, the Illuminati, Opus Dei, the Knights Templar, the Organization for the Advancement of Cultural Marxism, Opus Dei, or any other organization. Unless I say they do, in which case, there is a nonzero chance.

Khardsland
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby Khardsland » Sun May 05, 2024 3:36 am

Fauxia wrote:Perhaps I'm being unfair, but I don't see how this doesn't just duplicate 584 with a re-skin involving a religious conflict.

I am afraid you are being. This issue (ideally) deals more with nations claiming religious figures and regional autonomy than 'is this piece of media evil?'

Equality > Freedom
My LeftValues Score

Fauxia
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Fauxia » Sun May 05, 2024 7:42 am

Options of 584:
1. Force Brancaland to withdraw the film via military force
2. Let the film be and get the filmmakers high
3. Make our own propaganda

Your options:
1. Let the movie be allowed
2. Ban this film (granted, and some others, but it's mostly about this one)
3. Yay atheism

If this isn't supposed to be primarily about media, the options are not showing it right now. It's all focused on a film. The religious dispute only comes off as a framing device at the moment.
Reploid Productions wrote:Unfortunately, Max still won't buy the mods elite ninja assassin squads to use, so... no such luck.
My opinions do not represent any NS governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), any RL governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), the CIA, the NSA, the FBI. the Freemasons, the Illuminati, Opus Dei, the Knights Templar, the Organization for the Advancement of Cultural Marxism, Opus Dei, or any other organization. Unless I say they do, in which case, there is a nonzero chance.

Sprose
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 10, 2013
Iron Fist Socialists

Postby Sprose » Sun May 05, 2024 1:16 pm

I think establishing a new NPC nation could be interesting. However I think that like this it breaks player autonomy a little.
Maybe @@name@@s religion doesn't have a female figure? And maybe I read it wrong or you already changed it but you wanted to establish a nation that has a large influence on the @@name@@ culture. Kinda feels like this nation inserts itself in the players own lore

Maybe have the NPC nation be influenced by the players religion and then have out cry when they start to have different interpertations but it needs to stay super vague on the side of @@name@@. Have them like insert a daughter of Vlakhat rather than debate about the daughter.

This way the player will feel like their nation has influence on the world and consequences of this rather than having to further remove ideas of their own nations or suspend their disbelief further.

You could also have it about Violet rather than @@religion@@ then you have allot more freedom about the specifics and a lot less chance of infringing player autonomy

Fauxia
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Fauxia » Sun May 05, 2024 1:32 pm

I mean, is it really a player autonomy violation to say that it has an important female figure? Even in religions which are not founded with fundamental female figures, historical development can easily lead to one being important (i.e. a queen of Vallabh who was born in @@NAME@@ supported @@religion@@, etc.) I suppose it perhaps is possible, but you'd probably need to have a religion that straight-up believes in Gospel of Thomas #114 or something equivalent, where women are not even inferior, but completely unworthy, etc.

Which, come to think of it, means Khardsland could probably get around it by just restricting the issue to nations which aren't *incredibly* sexist.
Last edited by Fauxia on Sun May 05, 2024 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Khardsland
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby Khardsland » Wed May 08, 2024 11:54 am

Fauxia wrote:Which, come to think of it, means Khardsland could probably get around it by just restricting the issue to nations which aren't *incredibly* sexist.

Is there a Sexism stat in this game or will a decent-ish Civil Rights stat make do

Equality > Freedom
My LeftValues Score

Southland
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 09, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Southland » Wed May 08, 2024 12:24 pm

Khardsland wrote:Is there a Sexism stat in this game or will a decent-ish Civil Rights stat make do

The closest to a sexism stat would be the "Inclusiveness" statistic.
Disserbia wrote:swaziland on acid and jesus

Ealdracaland wrote:I get a weird vibe from the sun on the flag. It feels like it's looking at me with malicious intent.
Verkhoyanska wrote:Condemn for having that creepy looking sun in your flag. IT'S STARING INTO MY SOUL.

Reloviskistan wrote:Unrelated: AN's flag looks like a mural on the wall of a Mexican restaurant

Valehart wrote:That flag's face is high on something that's illegal in most countries

Spiritkin Village wrote:Banned for you constantly implying you got all this lore, yet have no factbooks. Like at this point it is just a tease.
Novaya Tselinoyarsk wrote:In defiance everyone should go on protest with a Big Gulp.

(Image)

Khardsland
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby Khardsland » Wed May 08, 2024 12:29 pm

Southland wrote:
Khardsland wrote:Is there a Sexism stat in this game or will a decent-ish Civil Rights stat make do

The closest to a sexism stat would be the "Inclusiveness" statistic.

Alright, let's see what I can change then

Equality > Freedom
My LeftValues Score

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Got Issues?