NATION

PASSWORD

Guts & Blackpowder (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Liberza
Envoy

Founded: May 05, 2022
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Guts & Blackpowder (IC)

Postby Liberza » Sat Feb 03, 2024 8:38 am

This roleplay is based on the Roblox game, Guts & Black Powder. The concept, artwork, and any other things other than this roleplay’s creation are not credited to me.

Go to OOC Thread linked below for information.

OOC || IC

The year is 1813. While there are soldiers and zombies all over Europe right now, the city of Leipzig, in the Kingdom of Saxony, is especially running with anarchy. Zombies had significant numbers in eastern Europe; Russia, the Baltics, the Nordics, part of Denmark and most of Poland had been overrun with zombies already, and the horde continued marching west, into Prussia and other lands that used to be called ‘the Holy Roman Empire’ yet no longer as of 7 years prior to now.

Yet Germans, disunited yet feeling a strange patriotism of something, were fiercely determined to keep out this horde from their homes. And their allies, either temporary allies since the outbreak began or allies that had been there since the first shot was fired, were inclined to assist.

October comes, and a large group of soldiers, from countries like Russia, Sweden, France, Poland, Austria, and of course, Prussians and Saxons and other Germans, are present. They fought their way into the city for hours, and after an exhausted initial run, they came to realize that, although the entire group was capable of killing groups of zombies larger than them, they were outnumbered by much, much more. They sought shelter inside a barricaded church, where they healed and bandaged the wounded and rested for the subsequent fighting retreat through the heart of the city…

Last edited by Liberza on Sat Feb 03, 2024 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Honghai
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 31, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Honghai » Sat Feb 03, 2024 1:39 pm

"Iedereen, kalm nu, het komt allemaal goed. We kunnen dit!" ("Everybody, calm down now - it'll all be okay. We can do this!") 'Alice had soothed in Dutch, then she'd started playing peaceful, calming songs on her fife.

After that, she'd straightened the Swedish soldiers' hat on her head and readjusted her cuffs - trying to make sure nothing was out-of-place. She'd made sure her sword was still there, and then readjusted the sheath and belt on her waist.

She looked around, analyzing and trying to see how everyone around her, was doing. She then unsheathed her sabre and upraised it, even above her soldiers' hat.

"Wat het ook is, we zullen ze bestrijden. We zullen winnen - we kunnen en zullen de engerds allemaal aanpakken. En mannen, jullie hebben het allemaal goed gedaan. Jullie hebben allemaal gevochten in de belangen van jullie land en volk. Waar vechten die engerds daarbuiten? Gewoon om vlees te eten?" ("No matter what it is, we shall fight them. We will win - we can and will take the creeps all on. And men, you all have done good. You have all fought in the interests of your country and people. What do those creeps out there fight for? Just to eat flesh?") She was continuing to keep up morale and make her fellow soldiers feel comfortable.

Godzilland
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 19, 2023
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Godzilland » Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:06 pm

Shiza stood in a corner, silent. He seemed to be practicing methods of decapitation/killing.

He swung his axe a few ways, a light smile on his face.
After finishing his practice, he turned to Alice with no exact expression, just emptiness.
He sighed.

Grabbing his hammer, he went to fix up some of the barricades.
Godzilla-themed alt of Sector 12!
A Class 1.8 Civilization according to this index.

_[' ]_
(X_Q) put this in your sig if you hate capitalism

Vonum
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 07, 2021

Postby Vonum » Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:13 pm

Isla registered his practising and decided to yell, "I will hold them off as best as I can! If they get near, swing that axe like a Madman!" She does some hand movements while reloading the musket, trying to look as manly as possible.
>>>>>>
Benaveni ca lo Apilla Jhestar'r Dia, idiotes! Gora loca pan-Vonia ci heurra!
Ona femma polhusej morta vi dosa mala so Maddeloffu
Troisir exesplaneng vicin lo reservoir co Craonyao.
<<<<<<
Maddeloffu: 213ºH, Sola
Xertæ: 194ºH, Sola
Exeta: 201ºH, Partia Cumula
Miami: 235ºH, Sola
Lijkyao: 199ºH, Pleutons
Craonyao: 205ºH, Cumula
Onacita: 211ºH, Sola

Nationa Informatia: Tresa sola so doc placas.

4-repetta NV Accolia

Godzilland
Chargé d'Affaires

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Godzilland » Wed Feb 28, 2024 9:34 am

Shiza nodded silently, as he finished repairing some of the barricades.

THUMP!

Shiza heard that and looked to the source.
On the door of the church, there were various gurgles and groans, and banging on the door.

He got up close to it, then looked out the window, to see a horde of infected against the door, trying to get in.
Shiza gripped his axe tight.

_[' ]_

Vonum
Diplomat

Postby Vonum » Wed Feb 28, 2024 3:08 pm

Isla scrambles onto the church roof using a makeshift ladder from the Jesus Statue and a broken stained-glass window, fortunately raised high enough for no zombie to climb, and fires her rifle. "Sorry, Lord. Forgive me for using your head as my ladder" she prays, while shooting zombies off one-by-one.

After an hour or so of non-stop firing at the hoard, Isla goes into her ammo bag and rummages around a little... nothing. Alarmed she pokes her head down, careful no zombies were below. "Uhm... sir? I ran out of ammunition. Do you have anything I can use up here? I'm in a little trouble."

(OOC: Please note that to your character, Isla is a male and is called Isaac. She pretended to be male to become a member of the army, and cut her hair. She hasn't told anyone. If you are wondering "What about her breasts?", well, she uses a strap to flatten her chest. No one has asked questions)
>>>>>>
<<<<<<

4-repetta NV Accolia

Honghai
Diplomat

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Honghai » Wed Feb 28, 2024 3:36 pm

Vonum wrote:Isla scrambles onto the church roof using a makeshift ladder from the Jesus Statue and a broken stained-glass window, fortunately raised high enough for no zombie to climb, and fires her rifle. "Sorry, Lord. Forgive me for using your head as my ladder" she prays, while shooting zombies off one-by-one.

After an hour or so of non-stop firing at the hoard, Isla goes into her ammo bag and rummages around a little... nothing. Alarmed she pokes her head down, careful no zombies were below. "Uhm... sir? I ran out of ammunition. Do you have anything I can use up here? I'm in a little trouble."

(OOC: Please note that to your character, Isla is a male and is called Isaac. She pretended to be male to become a member of the army, and cut her hair. She hasn't told anyone. If you are wondering "What about her breasts?", well, she uses a strap to flatten her chest. No one has asked questions)

'Alice looked beside her, seeing Issac.

"Keine Sorge, Freund!" ("No worries, friend!") she'd shouted, in German, at him. She ran some ways by Issac, towards the zombies - still holding her sabre in-hand.

She gruffly stomped and made a show of herself, trying to attract zombies to her - distracting from Issac as he'd said in English he was out of ammo.

The zombies moaned and hissed at her and tried grabbing onto her, but 'Alice showed no fear - she'd swiped her blade, swiftly slicing their arms and hands, then the last blow would be at their waists. She saw more coming to her, and turned her sabre around, pummeling them with the pommel and kicking them.

"Sollte jetzt besser sein... lassen Sie es ruhig angehen!" ("Should be better now... take it easy!") 'Alice barked while she'd sliced and cut at them - still fearless.

Vonum
Diplomat

Postby Vonum » Wed Feb 28, 2024 3:43 pm

"Oh... uhm... Danke?" She replies, properly making mincemeat of the pronunciation. She was just about to disappear, before realising something "By the way, I see you are a woman, and the army, well our army, forbid women. I bet it took a lot to get in to it, uhm... *she clears throat* ma'am"

She tries her best performance as a man in this era, but she is deep down inside knowing that this era is unfair, and hopes one day for a more equal army.
>>>>>>
<<<<<<

4-repetta NV Accolia

Honghai
Diplomat

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Honghai » Wed Feb 28, 2024 4:22 pm

Vonum wrote:"Oh... uhm... Danke?" She replies, properly making mincemeat of the pronunciation. She was just about to disappear, before realising something "By the way, I see you are a woman, and the army, well our army, forbid women. I bet it took a lot to get in to it, uhm... *she clears throat* ma'am"

She tries her best performance as a man in this era, but she is deep down inside knowing that this era is unfair, and hopes one day for a more equal army.

'Alice, still holding her sabre, would takeout a handkerchief and begin cleaning the guts off her blade. She looked at Issac, and as he was saying that - 'Alice felt herself burn up in anger. She looked down, at her boots, then nervously readjusted her whole uniform - hat and all - before crossing her arms and looking down once more but now at the remains of chopped-up ghouls beneath her legs.

She was infuriated, yet was trying to contain her rage lest she'd pounced on Issac and began punching him.

Vonum
Diplomat

Postby Vonum » Wed Feb 28, 2024 4:37 pm

Being on top of a roof, Alice pulled Isla off of it and began getting punched. She was extremely confused. 'I thought I was praising her dedication and commitment?!' she thought. Her lips now bleeding, she pushed Alice to a corner, not violently though, sat her down, and said, "Calm down. Calm Down. I was praising your commitment to the army. And if you stop punching me for a second, I'll tell you a little secret, yes?" She turned around briefly to re-adjust the breast strap Alice had sub-consciously moved while punching her chest. She had never told anyone, not even a woman, about her hidden identity. Now, was this how she was going to shut Alice up? Her heart raced, pounding beneath her bones.

She turned around again, saying, "You see, I am actually..." she stops briefly and sighs, "A woman. But don't tell a single soul or I will shoot you on the spot, you hear me? Not one." Gazing up at her, it was difficult to picture this man as anything but, looking and built just like a male.
>>>>>>
<<<<<<

4-repetta NV Accolia

Honghai
Diplomat

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Honghai » Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:02 pm

Vonum wrote:Being on top of a roof, Alice pulled Isla off of it and began getting punched. She was extremely confused. 'I thought I was praising her dedication and commitment?!' she thought. Her lips now bleeding, she pushed Alice to a corner, not violently though, sat her down, and said, "Calm down. Calm Down. I was praising your commitment to the army. And if you stop punching me for a second, I'll tell you a little secret, yes?" She turned around briefly to re-adjust the breast strap Alice had sub-consciously moved while punching her chest. She had never told anyone, not even a woman, about her hidden identity. Now, was this how she was going to shut Alice up? Her heart raced, pounding beneath her bones.

She turned around again, saying, "You see, I am actually..." she stops briefly and sighs, "A woman. But don't tell a single soul or I will shoot you on the spot, you hear me? Not one." Gazing up at her, it was difficult to picture this man as anything but, looking and built just like a male.

'Alice laughed, staring Issac up and down as he - now she - was now talking to her once more.

'Alice adjusted her hat again, still trying to hide her hair under it and keep her tomboyish appearance up despite Issac offending her.

She laughed, switching languages to Dutch and saying -

"Maak je geen zorgen, mijn vriend, je geheim is veilig bij mij!" ("No worries, my friend, your secret's safe with me!") Her tone quieted, trying to not give too much attention to Issac now.

'Alice then looked away, and aside - scowling. She was still angry. She took out her sabre and, angrily, would clean it again.

Godzilland
Chargé d'Affaires

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Godzilland » Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:33 pm

Shiza yanked a zombie from the horde from a hidden, open spot, a slower one, and hacked its head off, smiling.
He then grabbed his hammer and bashed another one's head open.

He then went beside Alice and Isaac, catching his breath, ignoring their conflict.

CRASH!
A window busted open.
Shiza turned and pointed to the horde, getting Alice and Isaac's attention before grabbing his axe again.

_[' ]_

Vonum
Diplomat

Postby Vonum » Thu Feb 29, 2024 4:41 pm

Isla signalled to Alice to use the pews as a wall to hide behind, then can push them back to form a barricade. Isla thought about using the candles to heat the candlestick to melt it and weld the barricade for strength. She runs to Shiza quickly and hands him a sandwich out of her backpack, "Axes are heavy. You need to keep your energy levels up, sir" she smiles and salutes quickly, allowing a note from her bag to fall to the floor. It skidded along the floor and it read,

'Isla,

My sweet girl, please remember your father loves you dearly. Stay safe and I will see you soon.

Love,

Your Father'

She bends down to pick it up quickly before he notices
>>>>>>
<<<<<<

4-repetta NV Accolia

Godzilland
Chargé d'Affaires

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Godzilland » Thu Feb 29, 2024 4:52 pm

Vonum wrote:Isla signalled to Alice to use the pews as a wall to hide behind, then can push them back to form a barricade. Isla thought about using the candles to heat the candlestick to melt it and weld the barricade for strength. She runs to Shiza quickly and hands him a sandwich out of her backpack, "Axes are heavy. You need to keep your energy levels up, sir" she smiles and salutes quickly, allowing a note from her bag to fall to the floor. It skidded along the floor and it read,

'Isla,

My sweet girl, please remember your father loves you dearly. Stay safe and I will see you soon.

Love,

Your Father'

She bends down to pick it up quickly before he notices

Shiza stared at the sandwich for a second before reluctantly grabbing it and taking a bite out of it.
He then beheaded a zombie, and, with his supplies, began building a fortification.
He occasionally checked on the two and occasionally killed a zombie, however he was dangerously close to getting hurt.

_[' ]_

Vonum
Diplomat

Postby Vonum » Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:01 pm

Isla, seeing how close Shiza was to injury, or perhaps death, lines up a pew going straight down to where Shiza was. "MOVE, QUICKLY!" She cries, as she kicks the pew down the room, hoping to trap the zombies, or perhaps halve them from crushing them.

She pants, saying "Clear the church of zombies and secure it so none can get in. I have a food ration lasting for weeks! Sandwiches mainly..." She sniffs the air, the smell of rotting flesh filling the air. "Does anyone have good-smelling items?"
>>>>>>
<<<<<<

4-repetta NV Accolia

Vonum
Diplomat

Postby Vonum » Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:15 pm

While waiting on an answer, Isla decides to grab a lit candle and heat the sandwiches to create a fresh bread smell. She sniffs the air again, indulging it's sweet smell.

"Beautiful," she claims as she drops the candle in clumsiness, dropping to the floor and being put out, but also lighting her trousers alight.

"Oh, God!" she squeals as she rolls on the floor, trying to put it out. She decides on the next best thing: taking her boot off to hit it out. She manages, but now has to deal with burnt legs, the burnt tip of a boot, and the tattered remains of her trousers, now shorts.

She looks into her bag, but cannot find any needles, thread or fabric. No one could carry enough thread or fabric to even go down to her knees. With nothing left to do, she tucks her head into her knees and begins to cry.

"I just... I wanna go home! I have nothing... and... and... these stupid zombies! I...I just c-can't! I wanna go home!!" She blubbers between sobs. This is probably the least manly thing she has ever done in her life, not to mention in front of a strong woman and a man.
>>>>>>
<<<<<<

4-repetta NV Accolia

Godzilland
Chargé d'Affaires

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Godzilland » Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:21 pm

Vonum wrote:While waiting on an answer, Isla decides to grab a lit candle and heat the sandwiches to create a fresh bread smell. She sniffs the air again, indulging it's sweet smell.

"Beautiful," she claims as she drops the candle in clumsiness, dropping to the floor and being put out, but also lighting her trousers alight.

"Oh, God!" she squeals as she rolls on the floor, trying to put it out. She decides on the next best thing: taking her boot off to hit it out. She manages, but now has to deal with burnt legs, the burnt tip of a boot, and the tattered remains of her trousers, now shorts.

She looks into her bag, but cannot find any needles, thread or fabric. No one could carry enough thread or fabric to even go down to her knees. With nothing left to do, she tucks her head into her knees and begins to cry.

"I just... I wanna go home! I have nothing... and... and... these stupid zombies! I...I just c-can't! I wanna go home!!" She blubbers between sobs. This is probably the least manly thing she has ever done in her life, not to mention in front of a strong woman and a man.

Shiza stared down at Isla after fixing the window with some planks. He's almost out of resources to fix things.

He found some pieces of thread and needle from a dead body, however that was the only one having some.
"Here."

Even though it was quite small, he gave the stuff to Isla and then sat in a corner of the church.

_[' ]_

Vonum
Diplomat

Postby Vonum » Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:47 pm

Isla looked at Shiza, red in the face from crying "Are you sure this is safe? What if this person was infected by something?" She knew it was unlikely, but she was reluctant to take off her trousers in front of the two to sew it back together. She knew that there was no other choice, but still made excuses to delay the time.
>>>>>>
<<<<<<

4-repetta NV Accolia

Honghai
Diplomat

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Honghai » Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:07 am

Godzilland wrote:Shiza yanked a zombie from the horde from a hidden, open spot, a slower one, and hacked its head off, smiling.
He then grabbed his hammer and bashed another one's head open.

He then went beside Alice and Isaac, catching his breath, ignoring their conflict.

CRASH!
A window busted open.
Shiza turned and pointed to the horde, getting Alice and Isaac's attention before grabbing his axe again.

'Alice had ran, now playing lute and trying to keep spirits high. They can kill the horde....

just, she'd needed to keep everyone else motivated.

Honghai
Diplomat

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Honghai » Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:09 am

Vonum wrote:While waiting on an answer, Isla decides to grab a lit candle and heat the sandwiches to create a fresh bread smell. She sniffs the air again, indulging it's sweet smell.

'Alice stops playing, noticing Issac crying. She rolled her eyes at her - not annoyed that she felt sad, but just remembering her from earlier and still feeling slighted by Issacs' comments.

Liberza
Envoy

Postby Liberza » Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:34 pm

In the meantime, Fawkze had basically made himself invisible. He hadn’t done a single thing since those zombies tried breaking in—let alone talk to another person, although that made sense for him— and when they did, he had been so tired and startled that, for once, he opted to just leap and hide behind a bunch of boxes, like a pathetic wimp.

He walked out, with a casual expression as though nothing had even happened, although in his mind he agreed with himself to force himself to fight next time. It was unlike him to choose flight over fight, unless he was obviously outnumbered, which he wasn’t. He felt a blow to his self-esteem by that, and sat down on another distant box in hopes not for anyone to notice his existence and/or judge him.
Liberza is a bicameral parliamentary, monarchist nation set in Germany, currently led by democratic socialist Malik Simoneit. The year is 2096. EST. 1949.
hi im a dumbass and i like doing dumbass things, wanna talk about sports?
Live free or die
World Map, World History

/reserved DEFINITION:
To reserve a post as to prevent being ninja’d. This is especially useful for having posts that may take effort or a good portion of time to make, as there is a greater chance of such things being ninja’d than a slash and a word. Only practical in some threads compared to others. The idea is to put /reserved first and edit it once you have a proper answer. As such, you are not ninja’d. BN will do you as long as you eventually edit your /reserved into a proper post.

Vonum
Diplomat

Postby Vonum » Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:06 pm

Clearing her eyes, Isla looks over at Fawkze.

"You have nerve coming out of there. We just fought off that whole hoard. We had to fight without you," She picks up a rifle nearby, not knowing if there are bullets, "We don't keep cowards alive. Any last words, coward?"

She felt strange. She couldn't shoot a man, especially when all she knows is that these four in the room are the only people in the world alive. But he has made fools of the militaries, by showing cowardice in front of the Apocalypse. She continued to point it, but by the look in her eyes, it was possible to tell she wasn't going to shoot.
>>>>>>
<<<<<<

4-repetta NV Accolia

Liberza
Envoy

Postby Liberza » Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:21 pm

Fawkze sighed, muttering to himself in German, “This is why I don’t talk to people…”

He stood up from his box, seemingly unfazed, looking to “Isaac”, whom he was unaware of her true identity. “Do you speak German, sir?”

Regardless, while he was somewhat afraid deep down, showing it would only serve to make him look more cowardly, it would not make Isaac give him pity.

Besides, he was a soldier of two years. He had been in combat, up close, with these zombies. There were plenty of other people in this room, but he had seen death. Europe was in ruins. He hardly had any passions or dreams. Did he have anything to lose, even his life?

Now, even so, he didn’t hate his life, and he didn’t want to die really. But he wasn’t afraid of the idea. Europe and his homeland had been brought to ruins, and there were more zombies than not on the frontlines. Just still being alive was a show of strength. Survival of the fittest.

The zombies hadn’t reached Dortmund or Western Prussia yet, but he knew that this military group was on the run. Leipzig would fall to the zombies inevitably, one way or the other.

One day, he would lose everything he had. At this point, being desensitized to gore and blood, he would rather die with people to mourn him than live to mourn everyone else.

Shut up, shut up! You’re overthinking, Fawkze. This man isn’t going to shoot you. You aren’t worth it to be shot. Just have some patience.
Last edited by Liberza on Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Liberza is a bicameral parliamentary, monarchist nation set in Germany, currently led by democratic socialist Malik Simoneit. The year is 2096. EST. 1949.
Live free or die
World Map, World History

/reserved DEFINITION:
To reserve a post as to prevent being ninja’d. This is especially useful for having posts that may take effort or a good portion of time to make, as there is a greater chance of such things being ninja’d than a slash and a word. Only practical in some threads compared to others. The idea is to put /reserved first and edit it once you have a proper answer. As such, you are not ninja’d. BN will do you as long as you eventually edit your /reserved into a proper post.

Vonum
Diplomat

Postby Vonum » Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:41 pm

She looks at Shiza for the answer, understanding him as the only 'sir', before remembering her identity to him a second later, "I apologise. I'm afraid not, sir. I understand French, if that helps, sir. But I have never learnt German." She puts the gun down slowly, making sure he will not strike her, because she is still suffering from Alice's strike to her face, with a now-dried bleeding lip.

She has no idea what is going to happen ever. While waiting, she decides to use the candle, and a shirt off a dead body to create a small fire. She also looked around to make beds,
>>>>>>
<<<<<<

4-repetta NV Accolia

Liberza
Envoy

Postby Liberza » Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:47 pm

“Well, I know English,” Fawkze said, still speaking casually despite his rampant overthinking of the situation. “Better than French, at least. Either way, you don’t want to shoot me. I’m not worth a bullet. And regardless, how many other sappers do we have here? I’d suppose very few.”
Live free or die
World Map, World History

/reserved DEFINITION:

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse