NATION

PASSWORD

A covert operation in Frijheid (IC, closed)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
British Arzelentaxmacone
Powerbroker

Founded: May 12, 2023
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby British Arzelentaxmacone » Tue Jan 30, 2024 12:12 pm

OOC: Hey everyone, this is a bit of a different thread from usual, and will revolve around the collaboration between the special forces/secret polices of Omnishadow and BA in Frijheid. This is related to the ongoing conflict in Frijheid, but is a little different and is generally smaller missions aimed to destabilise the rebels and fight revolutionaries on a smaller scale. It’s a closed thread, but if you are interested in doing something similar, TG me.

IC:

As the dust settles around the destroyed debris of the rebel base in the Northern countryside near the Skei-Skil base, bricks and rubble littered on the dirt ground, General Clark Derov stepped past the enormous, glinting artillery gun and towards the remains of the base, hands folded behind his back. This was just one of the three missions they had carried out over the last week, which focused on hunting down individual rebels, finding important targets, and most importantly, locating and subsequently destroying rebel bases like this one. 28 were killed in the immediate blast, whilst any lucky survivor still inside the base was swiftly executed instantly, resulting in a total of 40 deaths.

Why all of the brutal attacks, you may ask? Well, it was simply to prepare for the next mission, the one that could define the future of what happened in the local area. Allied nation Omnishadow had agreed to collaborate on a special forces/secret police operation alongside their British Arzelentaxmaconean counterparts, with the aim of strengthening ties in the GSC and attempting to destabilise the rebel forces from within the region itself. The Omnishadownian Empire had been contacted with the exact coordinates of the most recent attack to use as a meeting point, where the forces were currently waiting patiently for their arrival as they cleaned their weapons, donned their equipment, and gathered their supplies together for the operation ahead.
Too authoritarian? Yeah I get that a lot.

Proud member or observer of the GSC, ISD, IED, InterCOM, FIRE, 1st signatory to the Shieldstan declaration of banning slavery and author of the Proclamation on the Rights of the Individual.

MT Nation, year 2023, Not based on my IRL Views.

Omnishadow
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 12, 2023
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Omnishadow » Tue Jan 30, 2024 1:15 pm

A group of thirteen Omnishadownian agents move towards the secret police, scanning the area for danger as per their training. When they have ensured that it is safe a man near the back whistles, signalling for the other agents to come out of hiding.

One agent steps forward from the group of about 30. An agent with purple hair, deep purple eyes and strange vampiric fangs. Luna. She step toward General Derov, and unleashes a sinister smile.”Good afternoon. Let’s not waste time with pleasantries. I’ve bought. Approximately 33 agents with me. They’ll be under your command during this mission. I’ll be leaving after the initial formalities.”

She smiles again, this time it was much more friendly.
“I will be visiting parliament before I leave though.”
The shadow empire of

Omnishadow

NS stats defenestrated.

British Arzelentaxmacone
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby British Arzelentaxmacone » Tue Jan 30, 2024 1:30 pm

Omnishadow wrote:A group of thirteen Omnishadownian agents move towards the secret police, scanning the area for danger as per their training. When they have ensured that it is safe a man near the back whistles, signalling for the other agents to come out of hiding.

One agent steps forward from the group of about 30. An agent with purple hair, deep purple eyes and strange vampiric fangs. Luna. She step toward General Derov, and unleashes a sinister smile.”Good afternoon. Let’s not waste time with pleasantries. I’ve bought. Approximately 33 agents with me. They’ll be under your command during this mission. I’ll be leaving after the initial formalities.”

Clark raises an eyebrow, and cautiously extends his hand to shake. “Err, nice to meet you. Visiting Parliament, you say? Do you mean the Arz Palace?”

Proud member or observer of the GSC, ISD, IED, InterCOM, FIRE, 1st signatory to the Shieldstan declaration of banning slavery and author of the Proclamation on the Rights of the Individual.

Omnishadow
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Omnishadow » Tue Jan 30, 2024 1:48 pm

British Arzelentaxmacone wrote:
Omnishadow wrote:A group of thirteen Omnishadownian agents move towards the secret police, scanning the area for danger as per their training. When they have ensured that it is safe a man near the back whistles, signalling for the other agents to come out of hiding.

Clark raises an eyebrow, and cautiously extends his hand to shake. “Err, nice to meet you. Visiting Parliament, you say? Do you mean the Arz Palace?”

“Yes.”Luna says, “I prefer to use more general terms as it avoids me giving away too much. If anyone was listening to us, you would have just confirmed the location of the leader.”
The shadow empire of

Omnishadow

NS stats defenestrated.

British Arzelentaxmacone
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby British Arzelentaxmacone » Tue Jan 30, 2024 1:57 pm

Omnishadow wrote:

“Yes.”Luna says, “I prefer to use more general terms as it avoids me giving away too much. If anyone was listening to us, you would have just confirmed the location of the leader.”

He looks around, almost with an air of suspicion, but soon laughed with a shrug. “Oh well, since the information is revealed now, he lives in Arz palace with Clarkson. If you want to meet them, go there.”

Omnishadow
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Omnishadow » Tue Jan 30, 2024 2:06 pm

Omnishadow wrote:“Yes.”Luna says, “I prefer to use more general terms as it avoids me giving away too much. If anyone was listening to us, you would have just confirmed the location of the leader.”

He looks around, almost with an air of suspicion, but soon laughed with a shrug. “Oh well, since the information is revealed now, he lives in Arz palace with Clarkson. If you want to meet them, go there.”

“I’ll leave you with, James. Leader of the fifth squadron of the Omnishadownian covert operations division.”
General James Avarin steps forward and extends his hand, greeting the general with a tense nod.
The shadow empire of

Omnishadow

NS stats defenestrated.

British Arzelentaxmacone
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby British Arzelentaxmacone » Tue Jan 30, 2024 2:14 pm

Omnishadow wrote:

“I’ll leave you with, James. Leader of the fifth squadron of the Omnishadownian covert operations division.”
General James Avarin steps forward and extends his hand, greeting the general with a tense nod.

The general shakes his hand in greeting, before stepping back and looking over at the destroyed debris of the base with a sigh, gesticulating to it. “A mission we completed earlier, in preparation for the meeting with your forces. 40 dead.. it’s a real shame. We’ll be commencing our operation very soon, but first we’ll be briefing both groups on the details of the process, collecting equipment, etc. Does that sound good?”

Omnishadow
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Omnishadow » Tue Jan 30, 2024 2:21 pm

Omnishadow wrote:“I’ll leave you with, James. Leader of the fifth squadron of the Omnishadownian covert operations division.”

The general shakes his hand in greeting, before stepping back and looking over at the destroyed debris of the base with a sigh, gesticulating to it. “A mission we completed earlier, in preparation for the meeting with your forces. 40 dead.. it’s a real shame. We’ll be commencing our operation very soon, but first we’ll be briefing both groups on the details of the process, collecting equipment, etc. Does that sound good?”

“That sounds excellent.”James says coldly as he turns to the building. He laughs menacingly, “Forty dead is nothing compared to some of the things I’ve done. The horrors we’ve seen will haunt us to the day we die.”
The shadow empire of

Omnishadow

NS stats defenestrated.

British Arzelentaxmacone
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby British Arzelentaxmacone » Tue Jan 30, 2024 2:42 pm

Omnishadow wrote:
British Arzelentaxmacone wrote:The general shakes his hand in greeting, before stepping back and looking over at the destroyed debris of the base with a sigh, gesticulating to it. “A mission we completed earlier, in preparation for the meeting with your forces. 40 dead.. it’s a real shame. We’ll be commencing our operation very soon, but first we’ll be briefing both groups on the details of the process, collecting equipment, etc. Does that sound good?”

“That sounds excellent.”James says coldly as he turns to the building. He laughs menacingly, “Forty dead is nothing compared to some of the things I’ve done. The horrors we’ve seen will haunt us to the day we die.”

Uncomfortable, he nods and clears his throat. “I.. see. But I do agree, it can indeed be difficult working in the military sometimes, especially on a moral level. We see a lot of things that are terrible, and we have to do things that are even worse.”

He turned to the 50 troops with him, and ushered them to a large tent that sat near a small grassy hill, in the shade of the snow covered forest. Clark then began walking to the tent himself, and stepped inside, the structure now filled with all fifty troops crouched and huddled together in the cramped space. He gestured for James to follow him.

Omnishadow
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Omnishadow » Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:49 pm

Omnishadow wrote:“That sounds excellent.”James says coldly as he turns to the building. He laughs menacingly, “Forty dead is nothing compared to some of the things I’ve done. The horrors we’ve seen will haunt us to the day we die.”

Uncomfortable, he nods and clears his throat. “I.. see. But I do agree, it can indeed be difficult working in the military sometimes, especially on a moral level. We see a lot of things that are terrible, and we have to do things that are even worse.”

He turned to the 50 troops with him, and ushered them to a large tent that sat near a small grassy hill, in the shade of the snow covered forest. Clark then began walking to the tent himself, and stepped inside, the structure now filled with all fifty troops crouched and huddled together in the cramped space. He gestured for James to follow him.

James steps forward, following Clark's lead. As they wait, the agents take the oppurtunity to practice knife throwing.
"So what do we do first, Clark."
The shadow empire of

Omnishadow

NS stats defenestrated.

British Arzelentaxmacone
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby British Arzelentaxmacone » Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:03 pm

Omnishadow wrote:

James steps forward, following Clark's lead. As they wait, the agents take the oppurtunity to practice knife throwing.

He cleared his throat as he began to speak. “I’m sure that we all know why we are here today, the recent rebellion in Frijheid - this conflict has proved brutal and bloody for all involved, and we hope our work in the matter will ensure peace and prosperity for BA’s future. Today we are located near the Skei-Skil border, in the hopes of deterring any rebel activity here to prevent their forces moving out of this region and into neighbouring states, which could be disastrous if such an event occurs. The operation, and smaller missions, ahead, will generally involve espionage, sabotage, assassinations of rebel leaders, and yes, military brute force and strength in the form of artillery, troop, land and armoured warfare against the rebels. Our friends in the secret police will also be assisting us on this mission.”

A group of 4 dark suited men and three women stand silently in the corner, armed folded and sunglasses on as they nodded simultaneously without a word.

Omnishadow
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Omnishadow » Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:07 am

Omnishadow wrote:James steps forward, following Clark's lead. As they wait, the agents take the oppurtunity to practice knife throwing.

He cleared his throat as he began to speak. “I’m sure that we all know why we are here today, the recent rebellion in Frijheid - this conflict has proved brutal and bloody for all involved, and we hope our work in the matter will ensure peace and prosperity for BA’s future. Today we are located near the Skei-Skil border, in the hopes of deterring any rebel activity here to prevent their forces moving out of this region and into neighbouring states, which could be disastrous if such an event occurs. The operation, and smaller missions, ahead, will generally involve espionage, sabotage, assassinations of rebel leaders, and yes, military brute force and strength in the form of artillery, troop, land and armoured warfare against the rebels. Our friends in the secret police will also be assisting us on this mission.”

A group of 4 dark suited men and three women stand silently in the corner, armed folded and sunglasses on as they nodded simultaneously without a word.

James smiles.
“Which rebel leader we go after first.”
The shadow empire of

Omnishadow

NS stats defenestrated.

Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries
Minister

Founded: Aug 30, 2022
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries » Thu Feb 01, 2024 7:58 am

A Ka-60 Kasatka carrying eight operatives lands gracefully, they disembark from the troop bay.

These are not your bog-standard footsoldiers, using nonstandard weaponry, only elite units have the privilege to use captured weapons and war trophies in active combat, gold AKMs and AK-12s, various captured M4s, Sig MCXs, AUGs. All captured from prior combat missions. They look up as a SU-125 paradropped, dropped from even higher up touches down on the ground gracefully, the wheels bouncing back up a little before stablizing out.

One of the men, presumably their commander, armed with an AK-12 waves to the congregation...
Beisinghausen man shot dead after reaching for a law enforcement officer's sidearm, last words were "blud you are giving sus ohio npc vibes" | Local loan shark apprehended, forced to watch Lankybox videos. | Corrupt politician thrown off 5th floor building by angry mob,"he deserved it", local authorities say | American tourist dressed as "Skibidi Toilet" arrested in Beisinghausen airport for illegal posession of Cannabis
A bunch of space mercs in a confederation Authoritarian oligarchy led by Karl von Larenz
Member of KTO, Founder of FWC
SafetyFreedom

British Arzelentaxmacone
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby British Arzelentaxmacone » Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:28 am

Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries wrote:A Ka-60 Kasatka carrying eight operatives lands gracefully, they disembark from the troop bay.

These are not your bog-standard footsoldiers, using nonstandard weaponry, only elite units have the privilege to use captured weapons and war trophies in active combat, gold AKMs and AK-12s, various captured M4s, Sig MCXs, AUGs. All captured from prior combat missions. They look up as a SU-125 paradropped, dropped from even higher up touches down on the ground gracefully, the wheels bouncing back up a little before stablizing out.

One of the men, presumably their commander, armed with an AK-12 waves to the congregation...

General Clark glances over at the group, and begins walking towards them with a friendly smile as he extends his hand. “Greetings, my name is Clark Derov. And you are..?”

British Arzelentaxmacone
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby British Arzelentaxmacone » Thu Feb 01, 2024 10:03 am

Omnishadow wrote:

James smiles.
“Which rebel leader we go after first.”

He turns to him and replies. “We’re not exactly sure, but one potential target is Onni Koskinen, a well known and very influential writer and activist from Freud who we believe resides near Doar. Would you be interested in tracking him down and asking him a few questions about the rebel movement, perhaps?”

Minister

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries » Thu Feb 01, 2024 10:46 am

British Arzelentaxmacone wrote:-snip-

The commander, wearing a TSh-4 "Shlemofon" helmet shakes Clark's hand.

"Ekkehard Vinogradov, This is my scout and assistant, Sergei Utkin." explained the man, pointing to the only man in the team without any headgear or hat, he is wearing a brown shemagh up to the nose and a pair of sunglasses, he is armed with a elaborately painted M4A4 Carbine. the man also waves.
Last edited by Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries on Thu Feb 01, 2024 10:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Beisinghausen man shot dead after reaching for a law enforcement officer's sidearm, last words were "blud you are giving sus ohio npc vibes" | Local loan shark apprehended, forced to watch Lankybox videos. | Corrupt politician thrown off 5th floor building by angry mob,"he deserved it", local authorities say | American tourist dressed as "Skibidi Toilet" arrested in Beisinghausen airport for illegal posession of Cannabis
A bunch of space mercs in a confederation Authoritarian oligarchy led by Karl von Larenz
SafetyFreedom

British Arzelentaxmacone
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby British Arzelentaxmacone » Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:03 am

Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries wrote:

The commander, wearing a TSh-4 "Shlemofon" helmet shakes Clark's hand.

"Ekkehard Vinogradov, This is my scout and assistant, Sergei Utkin." explained the man, pointing to the only man in the team without any headgear or hat, he is wearing a brown shemagh up to the nose and a pair of sunglasses, he is armed with a elaborately painted M4A4 Carbine. the man also waves.

“I see.” He responded, and shakes his hand with a firm grip. “I and the Omnishadownian general were just outlining the plan for the operation. Would you like to come inside?”

He asks, as he pushed the canvas of the tent aside and stepped back in, gesticulating for them to follow.

Minister

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries » Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:10 am

British Arzelentaxmacone wrote:“I see.” He responded, and shakes his hand with a firm grip. “I and the Omnishadownian general were just outlining the plan for the operation. Would you like to come inside?”

He asks, as he pushed the canvas of the tent aside and stepped back in, gesticulating for them to follow.

"Very well." mutters Ekkehard. Sergei follows inside, slinging his M4 across his shoulder, the two looking around as they enter the canvas tent.

"So, what's the rundown this time?" he asked, with a slight grin.
SafetyFreedom

British Arzelentaxmacone
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby British Arzelentaxmacone » Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:15 am

British Arzelentaxmacone wrote:“I see.” He responded, and shakes his hand with a firm grip. “I and the Omnishadownian general were just outlining the plan for the operation. Would you like to come inside?”

"Very well." mutters Ekkehard. Sergei follows inside, slinging his M4 across his shoulder, the two looking around as they enter the canvas tent.

“Today, we’re near the Skei-Skil border, which is a location that may prove crucial to the war effort. We’ll be raiding rebel bases across the local area, as well as hunting down potential threats like anti government journalists and revolutionaries. That’s the idea, at least. Do you have any thoughts to add?”

Minister

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries » Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:23 am

"Sounds fun, any chance you guys would need fast transport? We got an 8x8 with a 125mm howitzer outside..."
SafetyFreedom

Omnishadow
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Omnishadow » Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:30 am

Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries wrote:"Very well." mutters Ekkehard. Sergei follows inside, slinging his M4 across his shoulder, the two looking around as they enter the canvas tent.

“Today, we’re near the Skei-Skil border, which is a location that may prove crucial to the war effort. We’ll be raiding rebel bases across the local area, as well as hunting down potential threats like anti government journalists and revolutionaries. That’s the idea, at least. Do you have any thoughts to add?”

“Excellent.”James mutters, “I would recommend trying to capture them. It would allow us to gain in depth intelligence on the rebels. Is Onni Koskinen likely to be armed?”
The shadow empire of

Omnishadow

NS stats defenestrated.

British Arzelentaxmacone
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby British Arzelentaxmacone » Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:48 am

Omnishadow wrote:

“Excellent.”James mutters, “I would recommend trying to capture them. It would allow us to gain in depth intelligence on the rebels. Is Onni Koskinen likely to be armed?”

He shrugged. “He could be, I don’t know though. Probably not, considering he’s a pacifist and prefers not to fight.”

British Arzelentaxmacone
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby British Arzelentaxmacone » Thu Feb 01, 2024 12:33 pm

"Sounds fun, any chance you guys would need fast transport? We got an 8x8 with a 125mm howitzer outside..."

“We appreciate your offer, and it’s definitely appreciated. I gratefully accept the offer. Will there be enough room for all the troops, though?”

Minister

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries » Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:21 pm

"Eh, I think we cram... twenty to twenty-two people in here? four inside the hull front, two in the very back, and another twenty riding en desant atop the tank hull, bumpy ride, but proves to have a better field of view than riding inside an armored fighting compartment."
SafetyFreedom

Omnishadow
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Omnishadow » Fri Feb 02, 2024 4:03 am

"Eh, I think we cram... twenty to twenty-two people in here? four inside the hull front, two in the very back, and another twenty riding en desant atop the tank hull, bumpy ride, but proves to have a better field of view than riding inside an armored fighting compartment."

"If this guys a pacifist. The sight of an armed vehicle on the horizon is likely to scare him off instantly. We should trying approaching from multiple sides, trapping him. This gives us the highest chance of capturing him alive or dead."
The shadow empire of

Omnishadow

NS stats defenestrated.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents