NATION

PASSWORD

Our Caninese Delegate (CLOSED)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
The Imagination Animals
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 27, 2020
Authoritarian Democracy

Our Caninese Delegate (CLOSED)

Postby The Imagination Animals » Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:00 pm

OOC: This RP is only between me and The Owiniman Republic. Feel free to read along, though.

Al Enqalabe International Airport
Crossoveripolis
Crossoveria

24 January 2024

Al Enqalabe International Airport is usually a very busy airport. Usually, thousands of people come every month for traveling to and out of the country. However, on the 24th of January 2024, the airport was unusually quiet. That’s because of a planned visit to the country by a foreign dignitary; namely, Lilakh Zemakh, the commander of the Special Forces unit of the Owiniman Republic. The Owiniman Republic and Crossoveria maintain embassies in each other’s nations for some time, but it hasn’t been until this point that communications between the leaders of both leaders have commenced.

Commander Zemakh is planned to visit in order to learn more about Crossoveria’s military and culture. The visit will last 7 days as decreed by the Supreme Leader. In that time, he will spend three day in military camps to learn about the glorious Crossoverian military, and two days in cultural heritage sites in the country to learn about the country’s rich culture. But first, he shall arrive at Al Enqalabe International. Supreme Leader Waldemar Rochester, army general Kaiketsu Zorori, navy general Hafez Rodeneck, coast guard general Bashar Loeschorn, Air Force general Phillip Woofnbark, and Marines general Abram Moctis Jr are all near the terminal where Zemakh’s plan planes to land on, and will greet the anthro commander once his plane arrives.

“This is the first time we’ve had contact with the Owinimans,” says General Loeschorn. “Everything must go well for Zemakh during his visit to our country!”

“Indeed,” replies the Supreme Leader. “I am hopeful that it all goes well. I am personally very eager to meet Zemakh and accompany him on his visit. Zorori, you know you are joining me, right?”

“I know that, sir,” says the anthro general.

“Must the rest of us accompany you, Supreme Leader?” asks General Rodeneck.

“No, just Zorori, since he is an anthro and our delegate is an anthro,” replies the Supreme Leader

“Yeah, I was gonna touch up on that, sir,” says Mr. Woofnbark. “Some government officials sent messages to Zemakh regarding laws directed at anthros, namely the appropriate anthro appearance laws. It seemed to be an issue with Zemakh and others as well.”

“I think the people who sent those messages to the Owiniman government and the Owinimans themselves misunderstand the laws,” replies the Supreme Leader. “These laws only remain in very special Crossoverian sites, including the ones where we plan to bring Zemakh. But we’ll cross that bridge when we get there.”

“I think this would have been an issue with your wife,” says general Moctis.

“Yeah,” replies the Supreme Leader. “This wouldn’t work out at all with her. But the president plays a big role in influencing laws like this. Mr. Woofler and Mr. Al Meskin have been very good about bringing out reforms for anthros, so I think this shouldn’t be that much of an issue at all.”

“And what is going to be the plan for his visit, Supreme Leader, asks General Zorori.

“We’ll come up with one by tonight. 3 days in military areas. 2 days in cultural areas. We will plan those days out!”

Just then, Zemakh’s plane arrives.
Last edited by The Imagination Animals on Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IC Name: Crossoveria
NS Stats are NOT canon!
This nation doesn't represent my views

-----------
-----------
NEWS :: Rostam Hinzarty, member of the Crossoverian Law House, is let out of Esteqlal Hospital having been permanently changed into an anthro wild dog | Boris Anderson announces his run for President of Crossoveria with the Zola Party

The Owiniman Republic
Envoy

Founded: Sep 17, 2022
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Owiniman Republic » Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:33 pm

The Imagination Animals wrote:OOC: This RP is only between me and The Owiniman Republic. Feel free to read along, though.

Crossoveripolis
Crossoveria

24 January 2024

Al Enqalabe International Airport is usually a very busy airport. Usually, thousands of people come every month for traveling to and out of the country. However, on the 24th of January 2024, the airport was unusually quiet. That’s because of a planned visit to the country by a foreign dignitary; namely, Lilakh Zemakh, the commander of the Special Forces unit of the Owiniman Republic. The Owiniman Republic and Crossoveria maintain embassies in each other’s nations for some time, but it hasn’t been until this point that communications between the leaders of both leaders have commenced.

Commander Zemakh is planned to visit in order to learn more about Crossoveria’s military and culture. The visit will last 7 days as decreed by the Supreme Leader. In that time, he will spend three day in military camps to learn about the glorious Crossoverian military, and two days in cultural heritage sites in the country to learn about the country’s rich culture. But first, he shall arrive at Al Enqalabe International. Supreme Leader Waldemar Rochester, army general Kaiketsu Zorori, navy general Hafez Rodeneck, coast guard general Bashar Loeschorn, Air Force general Phillip Woofnbark, and Marines general Abram Moctis Jr are all near the terminal where Zemakh’s plan planes to land on, and will greet the anthro commander once his plane arrives.

“This is the first time we’ve had contact with the Owinimans,” says General Loeschorn. “Everything must go well for Zemakh during his visit to our country!”

“Indeed,” replies the Supreme Leader. “I am hopeful that it all goes well. I am personally very eager to meet Zemakh and accompany him on his visit. Zorori, you know you are joining me, right?”

“No, just Zorori, since he is an anthro and our delegate is an anthro,” replies the Supreme Leader

“Yeah, I was gonna touch up on that, sir,” says Mr. Woofnbark. “Some government officials sent messages to Zemakh regarding laws directed at anthros, namely the appropriate anthro appearance laws. It seemed to be an issue with Zemakh and others as well.”

“I think the people who sent those messages to the Owiniman government and the Owinimans themselves misunderstand the laws,” replies the Supreme Leader. “These laws only remain in very special Crossoverian sites, including the ones where we plan to bring Zemakh. But we’ll cross that bridge when we get there.”

“Yeah,” replies the Supreme Leader. “This wouldn’t work out at all with her. But the president plays a big role in influencing laws like this. Mr. Woofler and Mr. Al Meskin have been very good about bringing out reforms for anthros, so I think this shouldn’t be that much of an issue at all.”

“And what is going to be the plan for his visit, Supreme Leader, asks General Zorori.

“We’ll come up with one by tonight. 3 days in military areas. 2 days in cultural areas. We will plan those days out!”

Then the Owiniman flag ship Kamara lands and out comes Lilakh the painted canine and James the human, they greeted the Crossoverian people in English, both were also wearing blue-red uniforms similar in colour as the national flag of the Owiniman Federal Republic.

Commander Lilakh Zemakh: Greetings, i am Owiniman commander Lilakh Nez'akh Zemakh, it is an honour to be here.

Lieutenant James: And i am lieutenant James Piccard Alaky'Norim. It is a pleasure to visit your world.

The Imagination Animals
Ambassador

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby The Imagination Animals » Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:40 pm

“It is an honor to host you two in this glorious nation,” replies Supreme Leader Rochester. “As I am understood, you came here to learn more about the military and culture of Crossoveria, right? In that case, we’ll be very happy to guide you in your travels.

Then, the Military Band came to the terminal with their instruments. After their march, they got into their positions, and played the national anthems of Crossoveria and the Owiniman Republic patriotic song, I am Owiniman. After the playings of these anthems, the seven men walked out of the terminal and into the airport.

“What specifically would you like to learn more about our country in terms of military and culture,” asks General Rodeneck.
NS Stats are NOT canon!

-----------
-----------
NEWS :: Rostam Hinzarty, member of the Crossoverian Law House, is let out of Esteqlal Hospital having been permanently changed into an anthro wild dog | Boris Anderson announces his run for President of Crossoveria with the Zola Party

The Owiniman Republic
Envoy

Postby The Owiniman Republic » Wed Jan 24, 2024 10:44 pm

The Imagination Animals wrote:“It is an honor to host you two in this glorious nation,” replies Supreme Leader Rochester. “As I am understood, you came here to learn more about the military and culture of Crossoveria, right? In that case, we’ll be very happy to guide you in your travels.

Then, the Military Band came to the terminal with their instruments. After their march, they got into their positions, and played the national anthems of Crossoveria and the Owiniman Republic patriotic song, I am Owiniman. After the playings of these anthems, the seven men walked out of the terminal and into the airport.

“What specifically would you like to learn more about our country in terms of military and culture,” asks General Rodeneck.

*Lilakh is the most patriotic foreigner they have met, holding his paw over his chest and is singing with the Owiniman song*
Commander Lilakh: I would like to "join" your military for a short while in order to learn their ways.
Lieutenant James: And then we would like to visit some museums maybe to learn about your history, and culture.
Last edited by The Owiniman Republic on Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Imagination Animals
Ambassador

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby The Imagination Animals » Thu Jan 25, 2024 10:01 am

“Are you sure just the museums?” asks Supreme Leader Rochester. “Honestly, those place give only a glimpse of our beautiful country. We want you to experience the culture in order to truly learn about it, not just read some information about it. After all, that’s why you are here.”

“I also believe we should have a schedule planned out for these two gentlemen,” says General Loeschorn.

“Thank you for reminding me, general,” replies the Supreme Leader before turning back to Commander Lilakh. “Mr. Zemakh, during your week long stay in Crossoveria, you will be spending 3 days in military bases, including many significant bases of the different branches of the military. For two days, you will be visiting Crossoverian UNESCO heritage sites, and conform to the customs that come with it. As you requested, you may also visit a couple of museums in Crossoveripolis and Assateague ti learn about this nation’s glorious past. This trip ends on Wednesday, the 31st of January 2024. Once again, it is a pleasure to host you, Commander Zemakh.”
NS Stats are NOT canon!

-----------
-----------

The Owiniman Republic
Envoy

Postby The Owiniman Republic » Thu Jan 25, 2024 10:08 am

The Imagination Animals wrote:“Are you sure just the museums?” asks Supreme Leader Rochester. “Honestly, those place give only a glimpse of our beautiful country. We want you to experience the culture in order to truly learn about it, not just read some information about it. After all, that’s why you are here.”

“I also believe we should have a schedule planned out for these two gentlemen,” says General Loeschorn.

“Thank you for reminding me, general,” replies the Supreme Leader before turning back to Commander Lilakh. “Mr. Zemakh, during your week long stay in Crossoveria, you will be spending 3 days in military bases, including many significant bases of the different branches of the military. For two days, you will be visiting Crossoverian UNESCO heritage sites, and conform to the customs that come with it. As you requested, you may also visit a couple of museums in Crossoveripolis and Assateague ti learn about this nation’s glorious past. This trip ends on Wednesday, the 31st of January 2024. Once again, it is a pleasure to host you, Commander Zemakh.”

Commander Lilakh: Okey then. Thank you. Customs? What do you mean?

The Imagination Animals
Ambassador

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby The Imagination Animals » Thu Jan 25, 2024 11:56 am

“I see he is unfamiliar with our cultural customs,” says General Moctis.

“We can discuss these matters after we find a place for you to stay in for these past 7 days,” says Supreme Leader Rochester. “You have the option of staying in either my residence or the Owiniman embassy. Which do you prefer?”
NS Stats are NOT canon!

-----------
-----------

The Owiniman Republic
Envoy

Postby The Owiniman Republic » Thu Jan 25, 2024 12:14 pm

The Imagination Animals wrote:“I see he is unfamiliar with our cultural customs,” says General Moctis.

“We can discuss these matters after we find a place for you to stay in for these past 7 days,” says Supreme Leader Rochester. “You have the option of staying in either my residence or the Owiniman embassy. Which do you prefer?”

Commander Lilakh: The Owiniman embassy.

The Imagination Animals
Ambassador

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby The Imagination Animals » Thu Jan 25, 2024 12:29 pm

“Great,” exclaims the Supreme Leader. “I will have us taken there.”

The eight men walked to the fromt entrance of Al Enqalabe International Airport, where the Supreme Leader’s personal vehicle and its chauffeur were greeting them. Before entering, the Supreme Leader turned to the military generals.

“From here on out, General Zorori will accompany me in accompanying our guests. Thank you for being with me.”

Generals Rodeneck, Loeschorn, Woofnbark, and Moctis said their farewells to the Supreme Leader, the army general, and the delegates before departing. The men who remained then got in the vehicle, headed for the Owiniman embassy.

“I got to say, I appreciate that you have come to this glorious country,” says Supreme Leader Rochester. “We don’t often have anthem delegates come to this perplexing nation.”

“Commander Zemakh,” says General Zorori. “I got to ask, why did you bring that man with you on this trip?”
NS Stats are NOT canon!

-----------
-----------

The Owiniman Republic
Envoy

Postby The Owiniman Republic » Thu Jan 25, 2024 12:35 pm

The Imagination Animals wrote:“Great,” exclaims the Supreme Leader. “I will have us taken there.”

The eight men walked to the fromt entrance of Al Enqalabe International Airport, where the Supreme Leader’s personal vehicle and its chauffeur were greeting them. Before entering, the Supreme Leader turned to the military generals.

“From here on out, General Zorori will accompany me in accompanying our guests. Thank you for being with me.”

Generals Rodeneck, Loeschorn, Woofnbark, and Moctis said their farewells to the Supreme Leader, the army general, and the delegates before departing. The men who remained then got in the vehicle, headed for the Owiniman embassy.

“I got to say, I appreciate that you have come to this glorious country,” says Supreme Leader Rochester. “We don’t often have anthem delegates come to this perplexing nation.”

“Commander Zemakh,” says General Zorori. “I got to ask, why did you bring that man with you on this trip?”

Commander Lilakh Zemakh: You mean lieutenant James? He is one of my closest and best friends and besides, i need someone close to talk to while i' am here.

The Imagination Animals
Ambassador

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby The Imagination Animals » Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:52 pm

“Ah, I see,” says General Zorori.

“Pleasure to have you here, Lieutenant,” says Supreme Leader Rochester.

Soon, the car arrives in the Owiniman embassy. The chauffeur steps out and opens the back door to the front of the embassy. Owiniman ambassador Kwilakh Dadiira was in the front entrance to greet them. Supreme Leader Waldemar Rochester stepped out of the car first, then Zorori, then Zemakh, and then James. The four then came up to the embassy to greet the ambassador.

“Ms. Dadiira,” starts Waldemar Rochester. “It is with great pleasure that I announce that you will be hosting Commander Lilakh Zemakh in this place for the next 7 days. Commander Zemakh intends to learn more about our culture and military, and we eagerly invited him in to the country. Make sure to treat Commander Zemakh with respect, for he is a guest of this glorious nation, and you are the ambassador of the country this dignitary hails from.”
NS Stats are NOT canon!

-----------
-----------

The Owiniman Republic
Envoy

Postby The Owiniman Republic » Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:58 pm

The Imagination Animals wrote:“Ah, I see,” says General Zorori.

“Pleasure to have you here, Lieutenant,” says Supreme Leader Rochester.

Soon, the car arrives in the Owiniman embassy. The chauffeur steps out and opens the back door to the front of the embassy. Owiniman ambassador Kwilakh Dadiira was in the front entrance to greet them. Supreme Leader Waldemar Rochester stepped out of the car first, then Zorori, then Zemakh, and then James. The four then came up to the embassy to greet the ambassador.

“Ms. Dadiira,” starts Waldemar Rochester. “It is with great pleasure that I announce that you will be hosting Commander Lilakh Zemakh in this place for the next 7 days. Commander Zemakh intends to learn more about our culture and military, and we eagerly invited him in to the country. Make sure to treat Commander Zemakh with respect, for he is a guest of this glorious nation, and you are the ambassador of the country this dignitary hails from.”

Lieutenant James Piccard: Thank you.
Ambassador Kwilakh Dadiira: Of course, he most have chosen to stay here because of how patriotic he is to be an Owiniman citizen.
Commander Lilakh Zemakh: That is correct great ambassador.

The Imagination Animals
Ambassador

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby The Imagination Animals » Thu Jan 25, 2024 2:11 pm

Immediately after, television equipment and broadcasters comes to the embassy. These were associates with Al Korosofiya, the national state funded television broadcaster in Crossoveria. They were going to broadcast a speech prepared by the Supreme Leader regarding the arrival of Commander Zemakh to the country. Zemakh himself is expected to make a statement as well.

“In the name of God, the most gracious and merciful,” starts the Supreme Leader. “Ladies and gentlemen, I have received the privilege tonight to have our country host Lilakh Zemakh, an anthro wild dog and military commander of the Owiniman Republic. He is going to be staying in this country for 7 days. In that time frame, he will visit various military and cultural sites in our country to forge better understanding and stronger ties between our nations. I myself am delighted to have him as the Owininan representative to our country. I am sure that this is going to be a very productive 7 days that we have him in Crossoveria. Commander Zemakh, would you like to make a statement?”
NS Stats are NOT canon!

-----------
-----------

The Owiniman Republic
Envoy

Postby The Owiniman Republic » Thu Jan 25, 2024 2:20 pm

The Imagination Animals wrote:Immediately after, television equipment and broadcasters comes to the embassy. These were associates with Al Korosofiya, the national state funded television broadcaster in Crossoveria. They were going to broadcast a speech prepared by the Supreme Leader regarding the arrival of Commander Zemakh to the country. Zemakh himself is expected to make a statement as well.

“In the name of God, the most gracious and merciful,” starts the Supreme Leader. “Ladies and gentlemen, I have received the privilege tonight to have our country host Lilakh Zemakh, an anthro wild dog and military commander of the Owiniman Republic. He is going to be staying in this country for 7 days. In that time frame, he will visit various military and cultural sites in our country to forge better understanding and stronger ties between our nations. I myself am delighted to have him as the Owininan representative to our country. I am sure that this is going to be a very productive 7 days that we have him in Crossoveria. Commander Zemakh, would you like to make a statement?”

Commander Lilakh Nez'akh Zemakh: What is "anthro"? And what is "dog"? I am not familiar with those words. Also, it is the Owiniman Federal Republic not Owiniman Republic!

The Imagination Animals
Ambassador

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby The Imagination Animals » Thu Jan 25, 2024 2:26 pm

“Ok, Lilakh Zemakh Owiniman Federal Republic, would you like to say anything in regard to your trip?” asks Supreme Leader Rochester
NS Stats are NOT canon!

-----------
-----------

The Owiniman Republic
Envoy

Postby The Owiniman Republic » Thu Jan 25, 2024 2:43 pm

The Imagination Animals wrote:“Ok, Lilakh Zemakh Owiniman Federal Republic, would you like to say anything in regard to your trip?” asks Supreme Leader Rochester

Commander Lilakh Nez'akh Zemakh: I don't really know what to say but i hope that this visit will prove to be a good thing but other than that i have only one more thing to say, i heard that you called me "an anthro dog" i just want to ask what exactly that mean.

The Imagination Animals
Ambassador

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby The Imagination Animals » Thu Jan 25, 2024 6:36 pm

“You are considered an anthro because you are an animal that is humanoid,” says Supreme Leader Rochester. “I know you seem very unfamiliar with such terminology. So, must I ask, what are you called in the Owiniman Federal Republic, just out of curiosity? I would like to understand so I won’t calling you an anthro throughout your visit.”
NS Stats are NOT canon!

-----------
-----------

The Owiniman Republic
Envoy

Postby The Owiniman Republic » Thu Jan 25, 2024 11:13 pm

The Imagination Animals wrote:“You are considered an anthro because you are an animal that is humanoid,” says Supreme Leader Rochester. “I know you seem very unfamiliar with such terminology. So, must I ask, what are you called in the Owiniman Federal Republic, just out of curiosity? I would like to understand so I won’t calling you an anthro throughout your visit.”

Commander Lilakh Zemakh: My ethnicity is Caninese and my citizenship is Owiniman so please just call me Owiniman or Caninese. Also, i am not an animal, i am sentient which means i am a person.
Last edited by The Owiniman Republic on Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Imagination Animals
Ambassador

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby The Imagination Animals » Fri Jan 26, 2024 8:15 am

General Zorori does a face palm in response to Lilakh’s statement.

“Alright,” exclaims the Supreme Leader. “Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome our caninese delegate, Lilakh Zemakh. I really hope we can forge better understandings in regard to our culture, in that case. Thank you.”

Soon after, the broadcasters leave. The nationally broadcast speech welcoming Lilakh Zemakh is over, and normal programming has continued. Rochester, Zorori, Lilakh, James, and Kwilakh all walk into the embassy. At first, they stop at the bigger guest room, where Lilakh would sleep. It is comes with a king sized bed and many other amenities.

“This is where you will be sleeping, Commander Zemakh,” declares the Supreme Leader.
NS Stats are NOT canon!

-----------
-----------

The Owiniman Republic
Envoy

Postby The Owiniman Republic » Fri Jan 26, 2024 8:25 am

The Imagination Animals wrote:General Zorori does a face palm in response to Lilakh’s statement.

“Alright,” exclaims the Supreme Leader. “Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome our caninese delegate, Lilakh Zemakh. I really hope we can forge better understandings in regard to our culture, in that case. Thank you.”

Soon after, the broadcasters leave. The nationally broadcast speech welcoming Lilakh Zemakh is over, and normal programming has continued. Rochester, Zorori, Lilakh, James, and Kwilakh all walk into the embassy. At first, they stop at the bigger guest room, where Lilakh would sleep. It is comes with a king sized bed and many other amenities.

“This is where you will be sleeping, Commander Zemakh,” declares the Supreme Leader.

Commander Lilakh Zemakh: Thank you then. Also, i saw your face palm, general, may i ask what that was about?

The Imagination Animals
Ambassador

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby The Imagination Animals » Fri Jan 26, 2024 8:31 am

“Well, you call yourself canines in a country where you are considered an anthro canine,” says General Zorori.

“He’s just kinda confused about Caninese identity,” says Supreme Leader Rochester. “Don’t worry about it. Anyways, get a good night’s rest. Tomorrow is a big day. We’ll have a full schedule planned by tomorrow. We are also giving James his own room, if of course you approve.”
NS Stats are NOT canon!

-----------
-----------

ATLANTIARIV
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 01, 2016
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby ATLANTIARIV » Fri Jan 26, 2024 8:36 am

The Imagination Animals wrote:OOC: This RP is only between me and The Owiniman Republic. Feel free to read along, though.

Crossoveripolis
Crossoveria

24 January 2024

:ugeek: Hey....

The Owiniman Republic
Envoy

Postby The Owiniman Republic » Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:53 am

The Imagination Animals wrote:“Well, you call yourself canines in a country where you are considered an anthro canine,” says General Zorori.

“He’s just kinda confused about Caninese identity,” says Supreme Leader Rochester. “Don’t worry about it. Anyways, get a good night’s rest. Tomorrow is a big day. We’ll have a full schedule planned by tomorrow. We are also giving James his own room, if of course you approve.”

Commander Lilakh Zemakh: I am Caninese and Owiniman, nothing else. But yeah, good night then.
Lieutenant James Alaky'Norim: Gworokh liiwamy dåkh. (Good night then, in Owiniman)
Commander Lilakh Zemakh: Gworokh liiwamy tu unokh osokh, James. (Good night to you too, in Owiniman)
Lieutenant James Alaky'Norim: Takakh, Lilakh. (Thanks, in Owiniman)
Commander Lilakh Zemakh: Werasamu miinwa wenkh. (You're welcome my friend, in Owiniman)

The Imagination Animals
Ambassador

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby The Imagination Animals » Fri Jan 26, 2024 2:34 pm

Zorori and Rochester leave the embassy afterward, and head to the Supreme Leader’s house.

“Okay, let me get this straight,” says Zorori. “We are going to be hosting this anthro dog that insists on being called Caninese Owiniman, and we expect things to go as planned? What about the cultural sites where he’s expected to go to?”

“General Zorori,” replies the Supreme Leader. “I promise, it will all work out in the end. In regard to the cultural sites where clothing laws apply to Zemakh, we’ll just say that the law applies to Caninese people as well. We don’t need to worry about military sites, however.”

“Okay, sir,” says Zorori. “I’m just finding that a bit strange that anthros in his country call themselves Caninese.”

“Me too,” Rochester responds. “Let’s just roll with it anyway.”

The next day, Rochester and Zorori, having planned a schedule for Zemakh to follow, arrives in the Owiniman embassy. There, they saw ambassador Dadiira.

“Ms. Dadiira,” says the Supreme Leader. “It’s a pleasure to see you. Do us a favor and wake Commander Zemakh for us please.”
NS Stats are NOT canon!

-----------
-----------

The Owiniman Republic
Envoy

Postby The Owiniman Republic » Fri Jan 26, 2024 2:41 pm

The Imagination Animals wrote:Zorori and Rochester leave the embassy afterward, and head to the Supreme Leader’s house.

“Okay, let me get this straight,” says Zorori. “We are going to be hosting this anthro dog that insists on being called Caninese Owiniman, and we expect things to go as planned? What about the cultural sites where he’s expected to go to?”

“General Zorori,” replies the Supreme Leader. “I promise, it will all work out in the end. In regard to the cultural sites where clothing laws apply to Zemakh, we’ll just say that the law applies to Caninese people as well. We don’t need to worry about military sites, however.”

“Okay, sir,” says Zorori. “I’m just finding that a bit strange that anthros in his country call themselves Caninese.”

“Me too,” Rochester responds. “Let’s just roll with it anyway.”

The next day, Rochester and Zorori, having planned a schedule for Zemakh to follow, arrives in the Owiniman embassy. There, they saw ambassador Dadiira.

“Ms. Dadiira,” says the Supreme Leader. “It’s a pleasure to see you. Do us a favor and wake Commander Zemakh for us please.”

Ambassador Dadiira: Commander Lilakh is already awake, he is currently doing his morning routine, which is 700 push ups.
Last edited by The Owiniman Republic on Fri Jan 26, 2024 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates