NATION

PASSWORD

Terror in Daeva! (IC/TG to enter)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
The Daeva
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 13, 2023
Psychotic Dictatorship

Terror in Daeva! (IC/TG to enter)

Postby The Daeva » Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:26 am

OOC: it’s about time we have a serious terrorist threat. That is all. :)

Post and event theme:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kCQSiFsExE0

IC:

Kshatra Bay Naval Base and Academy, Kshatra, Holy Empire of the Daeva

The Kshatra Bay Naval and Academy was one of the finest bases and training institutions was in flames. A series of explosions rocked the building and sent half of the facility into the waves below. The attack was swift and brutal, and it didn’t leave much room for survivors. On the only surviving wall, a design was sprayed crudely. The symbol of Ahrimans wake stood as a testament to the culprits. There were no survivors. This would be the first of many. Ahrimans Wake was revitalized.

Ahrimans Wake Broadcast (hijacked all Daevan TV Channels

the broadcast shows a thin robed man, with a silver mask over his face. An Ahrimans Wake flag is behind him

“There are some who call me a terrorist, but I consider myself a prophet. Daeva, you thought the vessel of god could really be destroyed? In 1832 in the Desert of Ahriman the Royal Daevan Army waited for the friendly Avare Tribe to go hunting, lying in wait for them to return so they could attack and slaughter the entire tribe and take their land. 19 hours ago the Kshatra Bay Naval Base and Academy was destroyed in holy fire. We did that. A military Academy filled with the best and brightest recruits Daeva had to offer. Their guards were out on a training exercise. The hunters were away. Padeshah Absalom, you continuously resist my attempts to save the souls of all under your rule. You have attempted to stop the salvation of your country. You even thought you killed me. But Ahriman has preserved me in order to spread his message. This season of terror is only just beginning. Exciting, Isn’t it? See you soon, Padeshah.”

*broadcast cuts out*

“-Daevan Airwaves were HIJACKED, let’s recap on some of the frightening events that-“

“-the Vizier is back! Just like his prophecy!-“

“-All eyes turn to the government as this terrorist attack rocks our nation-“
Heya! Just your ordinary ruthless pragmatic monarchy. We may be the lesser evil, but we are fancy and polite while doing it!

“Daeva doesn’t join sides, we make them.” -Margrave Alabaster Kovacs, a sterling example of a Daevan diplomat.

Daeva’s theme: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bVhJgWHOC14

The Grand Economic Consortium
Senator

Founded: Jun 13, 2023
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Grand Economic Consortium » Mon Jan 08, 2024 11:12 am

The news of the attack spread like wildfire in the Consortium, and something had to be done. A team of 10 government inspectors, two battalions of highly-armed counter-terrorist troops and a military medic company were dispatched to go to the Daeva in order to secure it from further terror attacks. As they sailed, the prospect of a new adventure captivated them even more. Eventually, they approached the port of Kshatra on their boats and slowly began unloading their equipment. The counter-terrorist unit brought along L-ATVs in order to have some armour in the battle theatre. Despite the impressive size of the intervention force, tottaling 1,500 men, it would be useless unless they adapted to the tactics of Ahriman's wake. They would be engaged in asymmetric warfare, after all, so maximum mobility would be essential in destroying the terror group. Alongside this, TGEC already had an FOB in the Desert of Ahriman, where numerous troops and better equipment was stationed so that the hunt for the terrorist organization even better. The lead inspector, Mr. Wilhelm Poirholmes, would now wait in the port in order to meet up with Daevan officials, while the two battalions and their vehicles were waiting to recieve orders.
I'm a Romanian NS player who lives in a 15th Century castle and who never goes outside
Government Website|Embassy | Arms Exports
*IRL GMT+2
-NS policies and stats are not profitable (not canon)
Proud Member of the IAM, GCN, ASP and CSL, founder of the IMA
This nation partially represents my RL views
-I will never understand nationalists, like, bruh, people in your country have to work in seeatshops for one buck an hour and they (nationalists)be like "Yeah, my country is the best".../s
-Palestine is 100% Romanian land!!!!!!!!
Latest News
9Axes political result

The Daeva
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Daeva » Mon Jan 08, 2024 11:19 am

The Grand Economic Consortium wrote:The news of the attack spread like wildfire in the Consortium, and something had to be done. A team of 10 government inspectors, two battalions of highly-armed counter-terrorist troops and a military medic company were dispatched to go to the Daeva in order to secure it from further terror attacks. As they sailed, the prospect of a new adventure captivated them even more. Eventually, they approached the port of Kshatra on their boats and slowly began unloading their equipment. The counter-terrorist unit brought along L-ATVs in order to have some armour in the battle theatre. Despite the impressive size of the intervention force, tottaling 1,500 men, it would be useless unless they adapted to the tactics of Ahriman's wake. They would be engaged in asymmetric warfare, after all, so maximum mobility would be essential in destroying the terror group. Alongside this, TGEC already had an FOB in the Desert of Ahriman, where numerous troops and better equipment was stationed so that the hunt for the terrorist organization even better. The lead inspector, Mr. Wilhelm Poirholmes, would now wait in the port in order to meet up with Daevan officials, while the two battalions and their vehicles were waiting to recieve orders.

As the inspector waited, two men in suits walk up. One flashes a Grigori badge, and begins speaking. “Your from the TGEC, right? The Counterterrorists?”
Heya! Just your ordinary ruthless pragmatic monarchy. We may be the lesser evil, but we are fancy and polite while doing it!

“Daeva doesn’t join sides, we make them.” -Margrave Alabaster Kovacs, a sterling example of a Daevan diplomat.

Senator

Postby The Grand Economic Consortium » Mon Jan 08, 2024 11:21 am

The Daeva wrote:
The Grand Economic Consortium wrote:The news of the attack spread like wildfire in the Consortium, and something had to be done. A team of 10 government inspectors, two battalions of highly-armed counter-terrorist troops and a military medic company were dispatched to go to the Daeva in order to secure it from further terror attacks. As they sailed, the prospect of a new adventure captivated them even more. Eventually, they approached the port of Kshatra on their boats and slowly began unloading their equipment. The counter-terrorist unit brought along L-ATVs in order to have some armour in the battle theatre. Despite the impressive size of the intervention force, tottaling 1,500 men, it would be useless unless they adapted to the tactics of Ahriman's wake. They would be engaged in asymmetric warfare, after all, so maximum mobility would be essential in destroying the terror group. Alongside this, TGEC already had an FOB in the Desert of Ahriman, where numerous troops and better equipment was stationed so that the hunt for the terrorist organization even better. The lead inspector, Mr. Wilhelm Poirholmes, would now wait in the port in order to meet up with Daevan officials, while the two battalions and their vehicles were waiting to recieve orders.

As the inspector waited, two men in suits walk up. One flashes a Grigori badge, and begins speaking. “Your from the TGEC, right? The Counterterrorists?”

"Oui, oui. It is us. I am the lead inspector on this case, and the men behind me will be helping your forces secure your nation"
I'm a Romanian NS player who lives in a 15th Century castle and who never goes outside
*IRL GMT+2
-I will never understand nationalists, like, bruh, people in your country have to work in seeatshops for one buck an hour and they (nationalists)be like "Yeah, my country is the best".../s
Latest News
9Axes political result

The Daeva
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Daeva » Mon Jan 08, 2024 11:28 am

The Grand Economic Consortium wrote:
The Daeva wrote:

"Oui, oui. It is us. I am the lead inspector on this case, and the men behind me will be helping your forces secure your nation"

“I see.” The agent crosses his arms. “What exactly do you know about Ahrimans Wake?”

Senator

Postby The Grand Economic Consortium » Mon Jan 08, 2024 11:31 am

The Daeva wrote:

“I see.” The agent crosses his arms. “What exactly do you know about Ahrimans Wake?”

"We have very limited intelligence on them, but we know that they are a zoroastrian cult seeking to gain control over the Daeva through violent means. Corrige-moi (correct me) if I'm wrong." He said in a heavy French accent
*IRL GMT+2
Latest News
9Axes political result

The Daeva
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Daeva » Mon Jan 08, 2024 11:37 am

The Daeva wrote:

"We have very limited intelligence on them, but we know that they are a zoroastrian cult seeking to gain control over the Daeva through violent means. Corrige-moi (correct me) if I'm wrong." He said in a heavy French accent

“They are Zoroastrian only if Satanism is Christian.” The agent says bitterly. “Did you know they used to control this country? Bad time to be alive…”

Senator

Postby The Grand Economic Consortium » Mon Jan 08, 2024 11:40 am

The Daeva wrote:

“They are Zoroastrian only if Satanism is Christian.” The agent says bitterly. “Did you know they used to control this country? Bad time to be alive…”

"Nous (we) did not know that. And now they have returned, I see. Do you have any information on their areas of operation or any hideouts? We can smoke them like little souris (mice) hiding underground. How did they lose control of your nation?"
*IRL GMT+2
Latest News
9Axes political result

The Daeva
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Daeva » Mon Jan 08, 2024 11:57 am

The Daeva wrote:

"Nous (we) did not know that. And now they have returned, I see. Do you have any information on their areas of operation or any hideouts? We can smoke them like little souris (mice) hiding underground. How did they lose control of your nation?"

“The entire desert of Ahriman, for one. We also believe they have a network of boltholes everywhere. Their chatter has exploded, with even talk from cells in other nations.”

Senator

Postby The Grand Economic Consortium » Mon Jan 08, 2024 12:00 pm

The Daeva wrote:

“The entire desert of Ahriman, for one. We also believe they have a network of boltholes everywhere. Their chatter has exploded, with even talk from cells in other nations.”

"In that case we cannot postpone action. Do you have any informants in Ahriman's Wake? Any way of intercepting their communications?"
*IRL GMT+2
Latest News
9Axes political result

The Daeva
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Daeva » Mon Jan 08, 2024 12:18 pm

The Daeva wrote:

"In that case we cannot postpone action. Do you have any informants in Ahriman's Wake? Any way of intercepting their communications?"

The agent sighs. “We keep sending them, and they keep live-streaming videos of our informants public saphism. Do you know what saphism is? Terrible execution method.”

Senator

Postby The Grand Economic Consortium » Mon Jan 08, 2024 12:26 pm

The Daeva wrote:

The agent sighs. “We keep sending them, and they keep live-streaming videos of our informants public saphism. Do you know what saphism is? Terrible execution method.”

"The one where you are tied to a boat and left to be "devoured" by vermin? Yeah, heard of it. The terrorists in Ireland back home used the Blood Eagle to execute our operatives. We have dealt with groups like these before. Do you have any ways of intercepting their communications?"
*IRL GMT+2
Latest News
9Axes political result

The Daeva
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Daeva » Mon Jan 08, 2024 12:32 pm

The Daeva wrote:

"The one where you are tied to a boat and left to be "devoured" by vermin? Yeah, heard of it. The terrorists in Ireland back home used the Blood Eagle to execute our operatives. We have dealt with groups like these before. Do you have any ways of intercepting their communications?"

“Sort of? There are different cells. The main cell is darn clever, though, and keep jumping signals. The non clever ones die fairly quickly.”

Senator

Postby The Grand Economic Consortium » Mon Jan 08, 2024 12:33 pm

The Daeva wrote:

“Sort of? There are different cells. The main cell is darn clever, though, and keep jumping signals. The non clever ones die fairly quickly.”

"Can't you "use" the smaller cells to discover the larger operation? Interrogate their leaders and get them to reveal info about the main cell?"
*IRL GMT+2
Latest News
9Axes political result

The Daeva
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Daeva » Mon Jan 08, 2024 12:39 pm

The Daeva wrote:

"Can't you "use" the smaller cells to discover the larger operation? Interrogate their leaders and get them to reveal info about the main cell?"

“They are religious fanatics that believe they will go to hell if they tattle on their boss, so not much luck. At this point we aren’t taking prisoners anymore.”

Senator

Postby The Grand Economic Consortium » Mon Jan 08, 2024 12:46 pm

The Daeva wrote:

“They are religious fanatics that believe they will go to hell if they tattle on their boss, so not much luck. At this point we aren’t taking prisoners anymore.”

"Hmm...it appears we have reached an impasse right now. I need some more time to arrange the facts. Will I be provided accomodation? I think we should speak in a more orderly environment. The port is not really a suitable place to talk about national security."
*IRL GMT+2
Latest News
9Axes political result

The Daeva
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Daeva » Mon Jan 08, 2024 12:54 pm

The Daeva wrote:

"Hmm...it appears we have reached an impasse right now. I need some more time to arrange the facts. Will I be provided accomodation? I think we should speak in a more orderly environment. The port is not really a suitable place to talk about national security."

“You will all be put up in the Diamond, Grigori headquarters.”

Agarntop
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 07, 2024
Ex-Nation

Postby Agarntop » Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:12 pm

Daeva, Agarn Operatives in Daeva

after the news of the Daeva attacks, Agarntop had sent a team of special forces operators to the rebels of Ahrimans Wake to support them against the Daevan attackers.

The team commander, Captain Martin Corrazo, was busy organizing the rebel operations.

"we should try an assault on the capital, call me the local leader of Ahrimans Wake"

the conversation between Commander Corrazo and the local leader would lead to the deadliest attack in Daevan history.

The Daeva
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Daeva » Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:24 pm

Agarntop wrote:Daeva, Agarn Operatives in Daeva

after the news of the Daeva attacks, Agarntop had sent a team of special forces operators to the rebels of Ahrimans Wake to support them against the Daevan attackers.

The team commander, Captain Martin Corrazo, was busy organizing the rebel operations.

"we should try an assault on the capital, call me the local leader of Ahrimans Wake"

the conversation between Commander Corrazo and the local leader would lead to the deadliest attack in Daevan history.

The call rings twice, and then is accepted.

“Who is this?” a slithery voice answers the call.

Agarntop
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Agarntop » Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:27 pm

The Daeva wrote:
Agarntop wrote:Daeva, Agarn Operatives in Daeva

" Commander Martin Corrazo, Commander of the Argarn Operatives that are here to support your operations, I have an idea for an attack against the Daevans, want to listed ? "

The Daeva
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Daeva » Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:30 pm

Agarntop wrote:
The Daeva wrote:

" Commander Martin Corrazo, Commander of the Argarn Operatives that are here to support your operations, I have an idea for an attack against the Daevans, want to listed ? "

“Why do you support us, infidel?”

Agarntop
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Agarntop » Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:33 pm

The Daeva wrote:
Agarntop wrote:

" We don't really like Daeva, and supporting you is the best way to damage them, so, do you want some help or you want to to continue to ask more questions ? "

The Daeva
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Daeva » Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:38 pm

Agarntop wrote:
The Daeva wrote:

" We don't really like Daeva, and supporting you is the best way to damage them, so, do you want some help or you want to to continue to ask more questions ? "

There is a pause, and laughter rings out from the com. “Alright. If you really want to help, here’s your instructions. Station VI of the Kshatra Metro. In the lost and found box there are four backpacks. Put them on and go to the terminal. You will receive further instructions once you arrive at the terminal.”

Senator

Postby The Grand Economic Consortium » Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:43 pm

The Daeva wrote:

"Very well. My troops will spread out throught the city. They will make regular patrols and garrison government buildings. I would like to go to the Diamond now."
*IRL GMT+2
Latest News
9Axes political result

The Daeva
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Daeva » Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:45 pm

The Daeva wrote:

"Very well. My troops will spread out throught the city. They will make regular patrols and garrison government buildings. I would like to go to the Diamond now."

“Of course.” The Agent says, and opens his car door and gestures for the inspector to enter. “We should hurry, these devils are everywhere…”

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents