NATION

PASSWORD

GSC - Boardroom (IC, Signup required)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
British Arzelentaxmacone
Powerbroker

Founded: May 12, 2023
Psychotic Dictatorship

GSC - Boardroom (IC, Signup required)

Postby British Arzelentaxmacone » Mon Jan 01, 2024 1:58 pm

OOC: Signups here.. viewtopic.php?f=5&t=544035

Snow pattered down onto the cobbled street as the dim light of the sinking sun illuminated Šilvis palace, a beautiful lakeside house with a stunning view of the Skellian mountains and the ruins of an abandoned castle on the rolling hills. It was one of the Leader’s favourite places to visit every now and again, and was a sort of second home for him, a quiet and comfortable home for him that he loved. At the large cost of $2.1 billion shillings and dimes, the palace was complete with all the finest furnishings in an 18th century style, and was the perfect place for the GSC boardroom.

As the limousine pulled up outside the palace, the sound of gravel crunching underneath the tires echoed through the front garden, accompanying the sounds of birds chirping from above. The chauffeur stepped out of the vehicle and bowed as he opened the car door with a clicking sound. The Leader himself climbed out, straightening his tie and walking towards the entrance of the palace confidently, where a few guards stood silently, rifles over their shoulders. They nodded in unison as he entered the building itself, stepping into the grand hall. And it was clear to see why it was called the grand hall.

Paintings adorned the oak panelled walls, a selection of art that him and Clarkson had selected for the building, not so much for the content, but more due to the artwork’s price. It was a symbol of power to have such valuable works, some of them with a cost of millions.

He smiled and sighed as he looked up at one of the paintings - a 16th century picture depicting a bowl of pineapples - then strolled towards the desk in the centre. Carved out of yew wood, the table extended almost from one wall to the other, and was equipped with a few bottles of wine, glasses, and many fountain pens, strewn across surface. Leaning forwards, the Leader took a bottle of wine and carefully opened it, pouring it into his glass and sipping a little, before placing it back down on the table. He stretched, sat back, and waited for the delegates to arrive.
Last edited by British Arzelentaxmacone on Mon Jan 29, 2024 9:00 am, edited 3 times in total.
Too authoritarian? Yeah I get that a lot.

Proud member or observer of the GSC, ISD, IED, InterCOM, FIRE, 1st signatory to the Shieldstan declaration of banning slavery and author of the Proclamation on the Rights of the Individual.

MT Nation, year 2023, Not based on my IRL Views.

Rapaldegia Bagazis
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 26, 2023
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Rapaldegia Bagazis » Tue Jan 02, 2024 2:27 am

Right behind the Arzelentaxmaconian limousine, a black Maybach Exelero pulled up to the palace shortly after. Benito Roff would exit his car, wearing a white suit and a scarf. He would enter the Palace doors to see many paintings on the walls. Benito would head over to the bar on the right to grab a margarita. Drinking gradually from his margarita, he would start walking toward the Leader to meet the man himself.

"G'day sir, I am Benito Roff, the representative for the state of Bagazia. I am pleased to finally meet you, what should we start discussing about while we wait for the other diplomats?" Benito would extend his hand toward the Leader, grinning slightly at him.
“Kestäämme! Eläköön Rapaldegia Bagazis!”
- Matti Järvinen
From the State,
Rapaldegia Bagazis

From the Premier Chairman,
Patrick Stone
Also, to familiarize yourself with the current map of the nation, please head to this site and review it!

British Arzelentaxmacone
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby British Arzelentaxmacone » Tue Jan 02, 2024 2:29 am

Rapaldegia Bagazis wrote:Right behind the Arzelentaxmaconian limousine, a black Maybach Exelero pulled up to the palace shortly after. Benito Roff would exit his car, wearing a white suit and a scarf. He would enter the Palace doors to see many paintings on the walls. Benito would head over to the bar on the right to grab a margarita. Drinking gradually from his margarita, he would start walking toward the Leader to meet the man himself.

"G'day sir, I am Benito Roff, the representative for the state of Bagazia. I am pleased to finally meet you, what should we start discussing about while we wait for the other diplomats?" Benito would extend his hand toward the Leader, grinning slightly at him.

He shook his hand firmly back, smiling as well. “Greetings! Welcome to the GSC, it’s a nice palace isn’t it? One of my favourites.”

Realising he was getting distracted, the Leader shook his head. “Anyway. Maybe a good place to begin discussions is the recent sanctions on BA by TGEC?”

Proud member or observer of the GSC, ISD, IED, InterCOM, FIRE, 1st signatory to the Shieldstan declaration of banning slavery and author of the Proclamation on the Rights of the Individual.

Rapaldegia Bagazis
Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Rapaldegia Bagazis » Tue Jan 02, 2024 2:43 am

British Arzelentaxmacone wrote:
Rapaldegia Bagazis wrote:Right behind the Arzelentaxmaconian limousine, a black Maybach Exelero pulled up to the palace shortly after. Benito Roff would exit his car, wearing a white suit and a scarf. He would enter the Palace doors to see many paintings on the walls. Benito would head over to the bar on the right to grab a margarita. Drinking gradually from his margarita, he would start walking toward the Leader to meet the man himself.

He shook his hand firmly back, smiling as well. “Greetings! Welcome to the GSC, it’s a nice palace isn’t it? One of my favourites.”

Realising he was getting distracted, the Leader shook his head. “Anyway. Maybe a good place to begin discussions is the recent sanctions on BA by TGEC?”

Benito would place his glass upside down on a nearby table, looking back at the Leader. "The palace is wonderful, the security looks perfect. I am grateful to be here, good sir."

He would take his place on a brown chair, sitting down as he placed his arms on the armrests. Looking down at his watch, he would fix his collar to make himself look more fashionable.

"The Consortium sanctions on your nation is unacceptable. A fellow communist state shall not go hungry or bankrupt on our watch. I think our first act in this alliance is that we should shoot them back. We'll do sanctions on them twice as hard. The state is offering to help you out on whatever has gone lost from your trade with the TGEC."
- Matti Järvinen
From the State,
Rapaldegia Bagazis

Patrick Stone
Also, to familiarize yourself with the current map of the nation, please head to this site and review it!

British Arzelentaxmacone
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby British Arzelentaxmacone » Tue Jan 02, 2024 2:49 am

Rapaldegia Bagazis wrote:

Benito would place his glass upside down on a nearby table, looking back at the Leader. "The palace is wonderful, the security looks perfect. I am grateful to be here, good sir."

He would take his place on a brown chair, sitting down as he placed his arms on the armrests. Looking down at his watch, he would fix his collar to make himself look more fashionable.

"The Consortium sanctions on your nation is unacceptable. A fellow communist state shall not go hungry or bankrupt on our watch. I think our first act in this alliance is that we should shoot them back. We'll do sanctions on them twice as hard. The state is offering to help you out on whatever has gone lost from your trade with the TGEC."

“It’s very much appreciated. Perhaps we can organise joint sanctions with the rest of the GSC, when their diplomats show up.” He murmured, and drained his glass of wine, pouring himself another. “What can we do for RB in return? Offering to make up for lost trade is an awfully generous gesture, we’d feel wrong not to reciprocate it.

Omnishadow
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 12, 2023
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Omnishadow » Tue Jan 02, 2024 2:50 am

The Omnishadownian delegate walks in and takes his place. He then proceeds to put a mini flag of his nation on his desk.
“Good evening.”says Magnus, “What are we discussing?”
The shadow empire of

Omnishadow

NS stats defenestrated.

British Arzelentaxmacone
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby British Arzelentaxmacone » Tue Jan 02, 2024 2:51 am

Omnishadow wrote:The Omnishadownian delegate walks in and takes his place. He then proceeds to put a mini flag of his nation on his desk.

“The recent hostile behaviour and actions from TGEC. We are proposing joint sanctions on their state.”

Omnishadow
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

GSC - Boadroom (IC, Signup required)

Postby Omnishadow » Tue Jan 02, 2024 2:57 am

Omnishadow wrote:The Omnishadownian delegate walks in and takes his place. He then proceeds to put a mini flag of his nation on his desk.

“The recent hostile behaviour and actions from TGEC. We are proposing joint sanctions on their state.”

“Indeed. If this continues I plan to stop all trade with them.”says Magnus, “My nation would also like to boost trade within the GSC to prevent members from having to rely on less trustworthy nations.”
Last edited by Omnishadow on Tue Jan 02, 2024 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
The shadow empire of

Omnishadow

NS stats defenestrated.

British Arzelentaxmacone
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby British Arzelentaxmacone » Tue Jan 02, 2024 3:02 am

Omnishadow wrote:

“Indeed. If this continues I plan to stop all trade with them.”says Magnus, “My nation would also like to boost trade within the GSC to prevent members from having to rely on less trustworthy nations.”

“That’s very generous of you.” The Leader said, smiling as his confidence rose a little. He finished his second glass of wine. “We’ll make up for any lost trade with TGEC, a few million NSD maybe. Would that suffice?”

Rapaldegia Bagazis
Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Rapaldegia Bagazis » Tue Jan 02, 2024 3:09 am

Omnishadow wrote:

"This is greatly appreciated, toveri. What do you plan to start shipments with?" He would start smiling at Magnus, holding up his fist into the air.
- Matti Järvinen
From the State,
Rapaldegia Bagazis

Patrick Stone

Rapaldegia Bagazis
Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Rapaldegia Bagazis » Tue Jan 02, 2024 3:11 am

“It’s very much appreciated. Perhaps we can organise joint sanctions with the rest of the GSC, when their diplomats show up.” He murmured, and drained his glass of wine, pouring himself another. “What can we do for RB in return? Offering to make up for lost trade is an awfully generous gesture, we’d feel wrong not to reciprocate it.

"No need, maybe strengthening ties between us would make us square. Our courageous leader is working on creating a self-efficient economy for the Bagazian people. It is greatly appreciated, but I think we should start talking about other topics. What is the GSC's perspective on the upcoming war against East Rinarea."
- Matti Järvinen
From the State,
Rapaldegia Bagazis

Patrick Stone

British Arzelentaxmacone
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby British Arzelentaxmacone » Tue Jan 02, 2024 3:13 am

"No need, maybe strengthening ties between us would make us square. Our courageous leader is working on creating a self-efficient economy for the Bagazian people. It is greatly appreciated, but I think we should start talking about other topics. What is the GSC's perspective on the upcoming war against East Rinarea."

“East Rinaera has been described as a fascist state, which we must oppose due to our vehemently anti fascist ideology. If we do intervene, it’ll probably be on the side of the CSL. What about you?” He asked, and held up a bottle of half empty wine. “Would you like anything to drink?”

Rapaldegia Bagazis
Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Rapaldegia Bagazis » Tue Jan 02, 2024 3:17 am

“East Rinaera has been described as a fascist state, which we must oppose due to our vehemently anti fascist ideology. If we do intervene, it’ll probably be on the side of the CSL. What about you?” He asked, and held up a bottle of half empty wine. “Would you like anything to drink?”

"If East Rinaera is a fascist state, then we will not support them. However, my feelings toward the CSL aren't light. I believe the GSC should join the war on our own side, but against ER. How does that sound to you?" He would grab his upside-down glass from the table, turning it around once again. Benito would then hold it up in the air, close to the Leader and his drink.

"I'll take whatever you have, good sir."
- Matti Järvinen
From the State,
Rapaldegia Bagazis

Patrick Stone

British Arzelentaxmacone
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby British Arzelentaxmacone » Tue Jan 02, 2024 3:26 am

"If East Rinaera is a fascist state, then we will not support them. However, my feelings toward the CSL aren't light. I believe the GSC should join the war on our own side, but against ER. How does that sound to you?" He would grab his upside-down glass from the table, turning it around once again. Benito would then hold it up in the air, close to the Leader and his drink.

"I'll take whatever you have, good sir."

“I’ve got vodka.” He murmured, taking a small bottle off the table and holding it up, before clearing his throat. “I agree with that. We can’t support fascists, but equally we aren’t exactly aligned with the CSL, so joining on our own side would be great. But, we might not intervene at all, considering most of our resources are dedicated to the civil war right now.”

Omnishadow
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Omnishadow » Tue Jan 02, 2024 3:26 am

British Arzelentaxmacone wrote:snip

“I agree. My CSL counterpart was there during the attacks and witnessed the brutality of the east Rinaera military. That is why we took a firm stance against East Rinaera even when the were still believed to be communist”says Magnus.
The shadow empire of

Omnishadow

NS stats defenestrated.

British Arzelentaxmacone
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby British Arzelentaxmacone » Tue Jan 02, 2024 3:27 am

Omnishadow wrote:

“I agree. My CSL counterpart was there during the attacks and witnessed the brutality of the east Rinaera military. That is why we took a firm stance against East Rinaera even when the were still believed to be communist”says Magnus.

“Mmm. And if they are fascist, we cannot support them. There is no place for Fascism in the GSC.”

Rapaldegia Bagazis
Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Rapaldegia Bagazis » Tue Jan 02, 2024 3:29 am

Omnishadow wrote:

"Now that you say this, I believe that the Global Socialist Coalition should make a military division. This is to ensure that we can protect ourselves and our own allies in their times of need. I think we should also set up a GSC courtroom to bring justice to anyone who commits crimes against socialism."
- Matti Järvinen
From the State,
Rapaldegia Bagazis

Patrick Stone

British Arzelentaxmacone
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby British Arzelentaxmacone » Tue Jan 02, 2024 3:32 am

Omnishadow wrote:“I agree. My CSL counterpart was there during the attacks and witnessed the brutality of the east Rinaera military. That is why we took a firm stance against East Rinaera even when the were still believed to be communist”says Magnus.

"Now that you say this, I believe that the Global Socialist Coalition should make a military division. This is to ensure that we can protect ourselves and our own allies in their times of need. I think we should also set up a GSC courtroom to bring justice to anyone who commits crimes against socialism."

“A splendid idea! That’d be perfect, I’ll start organising our efforts into a military division at some point. Maybe each member could donate some of its forces and resources to the division.. And to wrap up what we were discussing previously, I’d like to call a vote on the subject of sanctioning TGEC. All in favour, say ‘aye’.”

He nods and says ‘aye’ loudly and clearly.

Rapaldegia Bagazis
Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Rapaldegia Bagazis » Tue Jan 02, 2024 3:35 am

“A splendid idea! That’d be perfect, I’ll start organising our efforts into a military division at some point. Maybe each member could donate some of its forces and resources to the division.. And to wrap up what we were discussing previously, I’d like to call a vote on the subject of sanctioning TGEC. All in favour, say ‘aye’.”

He nods and says ‘aye’ loudly and clearly.

"Aye!" Benito would raise his fist into the air, also nodding in agreement to this plan.
Last edited by Rapaldegia Bagazis on Tue Jan 02, 2024 3:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Matti Järvinen
From the State,
Rapaldegia Bagazis

Patrick Stone

Omnishadow
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Omnishadow » Tue Jan 02, 2024 3:36 am

Omnishadow wrote:“I agree. My CSL counterpart was there during the attacks and witnessed the brutality of the east Rinaera military. That is why we took a firm stance against East Rinaera even when the were still believed to be communist”says Magnus.

“AYE”says Magnus,”We would also be happy to submit 10% of our military to the GSC military division.”
Last edited by Omnishadow on Tue Jan 02, 2024 4:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
The shadow empire of

Omnishadow

NS stats defenestrated.

British Arzelentaxmacone
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby British Arzelentaxmacone » Tue Jan 02, 2024 4:46 am

“Then it’s settled. We impose sanctions, for the spread of communism and destruction of capitalist evil!” The Leader saluted.

Rapaldegia Bagazis
Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Rapaldegia Bagazis » Tue Jan 02, 2024 5:59 am

"Haha! So then, what other topics are there to be discussed? Are there any ways we could possibly screw over TGEC's economy?"
- Matti Järvinen
From the State,
Rapaldegia Bagazis

Patrick Stone

British Arzelentaxmacone
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby British Arzelentaxmacone » Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:15 am

Rapaldegia Bagazis wrote:"Haha! So then, what other topics are there to be discussed? Are there any ways we could possibly screw over TGEC's economy?"

“Well, economic sabotage is possible… albeit difficult and a controversial decision that can very easily backfire.” The Leader shrugged. “What do you think?”

British Arzelentaxmacone
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby British Arzelentaxmacone » Tue Jan 02, 2024 11:03 am

The Leader sat there, staring at his phone, occasionally stopping to laugh at something amusing he had seen or drink some more of the vodka. After a long while, there was a beeping sound from the device and his brow furrowed in worry. He looked up at the other delegates.

“Comrades, I have some troubling news. The ASP is currently attempting to call an alliance wide vote to see if there is support for an entire ASP intervention in East Rinaera. This could mean problems for our nation and nations that also don’t want to participate in the war. Not only this, Russia seems to have opposed our attempts to counter sanction TGEC and has threatened us with Article 10. We can no longer stand for this tyranny and oppression towards communist nations, what shall we do about this? Any suggestions?”

Rapaldegia Bagazis
Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Rapaldegia Bagazis » Tue Jan 02, 2024 11:33 am

British Arzelentaxmacone wrote:The Leader sat there, staring at his phone, occasionally stopping to laugh at something amusing he had seen or drink some more of the vodka. After a long while, there was a beeping sound from the device and his brow furrowed in worry. He looked up at the other delegates.

“Comrades, I have some troubling news. The ASP is currently attempting to call an alliance wide vote to see if there is support for an entire ASP intervention in East Rinaera. This could mean problems for our nation and nations that also don’t want to participate in the war. Not only this, Russia seems to have opposed our attempts to counter sanction TGEC and has threatened us with Article 10. We can no longer stand for this tyranny and oppression towards communist nations, what shall we do about this? Any suggestions?”

"Announce our support for West Rinaera, we'll make our declaration of war on ER known to the ASP. Once we've done that, let's start up sanctions on the ASP. We'll show them the might and unity of socialist and communist nations. If they threaten to enact Article 10, threaten to declare war on the ASP. We are stronger than that alliance, as they all are pussies in warfare."
- Matti Järvinen
From the State,
Rapaldegia Bagazis

Patrick Stone

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents