NATION

PASSWORD

Despots against democracies(DAD) IC thread(Sign up required)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Die Kommunismus
Civil Servant

Founded: Oct 23, 2023
Ex-Nation

Despots against democracies(DAD) IC thread(Sign up required)

Postby Die Kommunismus » Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:54 pm

About DAD
Despots against Democracies(DAD) is an alliance dedicated to dictatorships, we have noticed that dictatorships are getting
  • Banned from alliances
  • Invaded
  • Being confused for Nazis
DAD is here to advocate for dictatorships, and fight the democracies(eg. CSL) that attack them.

Charter of Despots against democracies
Section 1: Prohibitions
Certain nations are prohibited, these include
  • Democracies
  • Anarchists
  • Nazis
Additionally, there are some items that are banned from being taken into the room, such as alcohol, cigarettes, drugs and anything that is illegal in StaCol

Section 2: Defence
If another nation invades a member, we shall defend them
If there is a war, we choose the most despotic nation

Section 3: Appropriate Conduct
The following is not appropriate conduct
  • Using a crap ton of insults(unless the insulted nation is a democracy)
  • Lying and Spying
  • Being anti-dictator
  • Being drunk
  • Spamming messages
  • Being a pony nation

Members
Sector 12
Stranarei
Last edited by Die Kommunismus on Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sector 12
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 30, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Sector 12 » Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:57 pm

ooc:
yay
ill IC soon
just posting here to see it in my posts
Greetings.
We are Sector 12, an independent dictatorship of autonomous machines.
Any hostilities will be eliminated.

NS stats are not canon!
Farewell, NTR. Hope you have a good life. Will miss you. :(

Creator of the RPG threads!

Die Kommunismus
Civil Servant

Founded: Oct 23, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Die Kommunismus » Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:58 pm

“Hello! Welcome to Ringo City! The hosting place of DAD! I hope you are having a wonderful time! You see, my name is Lenina! I am a maid to our leader, have been for 2 years! I am also a secret service agent, have been for 4 years! I have seen so many lies about Stalina maidhood, all because we are a dictatorship! And we even got banned from ASP for being a dictatorship because apparently forcing a dissident into Stalina maidhood is slavery! Anyways what should we say?”

OOC: This is an alt of StaCol, didnt want to make it obvious to TLA that i was starting this
Last edited by Die Kommunismus on Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Stranarei
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 19, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Stranarei » Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:00 am

"Well", says Joaquin Manitoades as he sits down on a soft red chair towards the back of the chair, finding it to be wonderfully deep and comfortable, "Myself, I am honoured to have been chosen as the representative delegate for Ateiria for this organization. I myself am a fervent supporter of authoritarian systems of government-solidly rooted, of course, in my guiding and even more fervent (although that does not seem to be the right word) believe in Catholicism. Specifically, I think absolute monarchy is the form of government our Lord knows is best. And what about you all? What do you believe in exactly? Why are you authoritarians?"
He gets out the flask of spring water, pure from the cleanest Ateirian brooks, that he always carries with him.
"And some personal information about me, so you can get to know me a bit better. I am married to my Elianorana Rute, and together we have three wonderful children. I enjoy birdwatching, wood-carving, sketching and also hiking, in my spare time."
Last edited by Stranarei on Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:04 am, edited 3 times in total.
Teenage female from
Australia. I like dead memes. It is a good idea to reconsider how stupid (or smart) you are. How do you do that scroll-box thing.

I'm not a fascist.
https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1976855
Coat of arms by Reloviskistan
NS stats are being re-educated.

Sector 12
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 30, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Sector 12 » Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:03 am

5 enters the room.
"I know what I'm going to say."
she sits in a chair
"Its nice to actually be in an alliance with fellow dictatorships who actually get us robots. I mean, we are attacked a lot by humans who are trying to free people from us.
What will we do if other nations try to attack us?"
Greetings.
We are Sector 12, an independent dictatorship of autonomous machines.
Any hostilities will be eliminated.

NS stats are not canon!
Farewell, NTR. Hope you have a good life. Will miss you. :(

Creator of the RPG threads!

StaCol
Envoy

Founded: Sep 27, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby StaCol » Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:04 am

“I love communism!” Lenina says, as she turns to page 2 of the bible of Stalina “I also believe in a theocracy! Because it is entirely true that Stalina is god! And all dissenter idiots must be burnt immediately!”
Yes, I am a PRAF, fan also, join The Leftist Assembly
StaCol collapses, gets replaced by Aihoshistan   People complain of “DissidentSpammer420” spamming them with messages  Entire Class 17B, Lenin School, arrested and executed after kid wrote “Stalina is a tyrant” on the whiteboard

StaCol
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby StaCol » Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:04 am

Sector 12 wrote:5 enters the room.
"I know what I'm going to say."
she sits in a chair
"Its nice to actually be in an alliance with fellow dictatorships who actually get us robots. I mean, we are attacked a lot by humans who are trying to free people from us.
What will we do if other nations try to attack us?"

“We will use the combined might of our militaries to defend!”
StaCol collapses, gets replaced by Aihoshistan   People complain of “DissidentSpammer420” spamming them with messages  Entire Class 17B, Lenin School, arrested and executed after kid wrote “Stalina is a tyrant” on the whiteboard

Stranarei
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Stranarei » Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:05 am

StaCol wrote:“I love communism!” Lenina says, as she turns to page 2 of the bible of Stalina “I also believe in a theocracy! Because it is entirely true that Stalina is god! And all dissenter idiots must be burnt immediately!”

"That doesn't sound like the real and true word of our Lord...have you ever read the Bible?"
Teenage female from
Australia. I like dead memes. It is a good idea to reconsider how stupid (or smart) you are. How do you do that scroll-box thing.

I'm not a fascist.

StaCol
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby StaCol » Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:07 am

Stranarei wrote:
StaCol wrote:“I love communism!” Lenina says, as she turns to page 2 of the bible of Stalina “I also believe in a theocracy! Because it is entirely true that Stalina is god! And all dissenter idiots must be burnt immediately!”

"That doesn't sound like the real and true word of our Lord...have you ever read the Bible?"

“THAT BIBLE! THAT IS A SATANIST MYTH! YOU SEE, SATAN IS SIMPLY PRETENDING TO BE GOD AND TRICKED THE EARTH INTO WRITING THAT!” Lenina holds up a copy of the bible of Stalina and turns to page 50 “You see, this is the true holy book, that is the truth about “Jesus Christ” and also, Commandment 1 “Never displease Stalina, and Commandment 2 “do whatever you can to please Stalina”, you broke these!”
Last edited by StaCol on Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Stranarei
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Stranarei » Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:10 am

StaCol wrote:
Stranarei wrote:"That doesn't sound like the real and true word of our Lord...have you ever read the Bible?"

“THAT BIBLE! THAT IS A SATANIST MYTH! YOU SEE, SATAN IS SIMPLY PRETENDING TO BE GOD AND TRICKED THE EARTH INTO WRITING THAT!” Lenina holds up a copy of the bible of Stalina and turns to page 50 “You see, this is the true holy book, that is the truth about “Jesus Christ” and also, Commandment 1 “Never displease Stalina, and Commandment 2 “do whatever you can to please Stalina”, you broke these!”

"You've clearly been brainwashed by this evil daughter of the world's Russia's worst communist! Stalin was an evil man, and I am sure his daughter is too! Actually, she seems worse. If for no other reason than her wicked, despicable anti-Christianity. She is an idolator. I feel so terribly sorry for all the people of her enslaved nation. More than that not being according to the Word and Gospel, even from a (gasp, for that is something evil) secular perspective it would be sad. Stalin is just a human, with imperfections. So many imperfections...why worship her, when you could worship Jesus Christ instead? It's sad. Not just morally wrong, not just something which makes you worry for all the Stalinaists (notice how similar that word sounds to "S**anists?), but sad."
Last edited by Stranarei on Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Teenage female from

I'm not a fascist.

StaCol
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby StaCol » Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:13 am

Stranarei wrote:
StaCol wrote:“THAT BIBLE! THAT IS A SATANIST MYTH! YOU SEE, SATAN IS SIMPLY PRETENDING TO BE GOD AND TRICKED THE EARTH INTO WRITING THAT!” Lenina holds up a copy of the bible of Stalina and turns to page 50 “You see, this is the true holy book, that is the truth about “Jesus Christ” and also, Commandment 1 “Never displease Stalina, and Commandment 2 “do whatever you can to please Stalina”, you broke these!”

"You've clearly been brainwashed by this evil daughter of the world's Russia's worst communist! Stalin was an evil man, and I am sure his daughter is too! Actually, she seems worse. If for no other reason than her wicked, despicable anti-Christianity. She is an idolator. I feel so terribly sorry for all the people of her enslaved nation."

“She isnt Stalin’s daughter, she was simply named after her! I bet it wont be long until Stalina fan club members break in and protest you”

Stranarei
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Stranarei » Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:14 am

StaCol wrote:
Stranarei wrote:"You've clearly been brainwashed by this evil daughter of the world's Russia's worst communist! Stalin was an evil man, and I am sure his daughter is too! Actually, she seems worse. If for no other reason than her wicked, despicable anti-Christianity. She is an idolator. I feel so terribly sorry for all the people of her enslaved nation."

“She isnt Stalin’s daughter, she was simply named after her! I bet it wont be long until Stalina fan club members break in and protest you”

"Okay, okay, I got that wrong. Still why would you want to be named after someone with such a black heart as Josef Stalin?"
Teenage female from

I'm not a fascist.

StaCol
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby StaCol » Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:17 am

Stranarei wrote:
StaCol wrote:“She isnt Stalin’s daughter, she was simply named after her! I bet it wont be long until Stalina fan club members break in and protest you”

"Okay, okay, I got that wrong. Still why would you want to be named after someone with such a black heart as Josef Stalin?"

“Basically, the very false theory that your name means your personality was discovered at the time she was born, and her christian idiot parents thinks science is satanist and they wanted to prove it wrong”

Stranarei
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Stranarei » Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:18 am

StaCol wrote:
Stranarei wrote:"Okay, okay, I got that wrong. Still why would you want to be named after someone with such a black heart as Josef Stalin?"

“Basically, the very false theory that your name means your personality was discovered at the time she was born, and her christian idiot parents thinks science is satanist and they wanted to prove it wrong”

"Oh. I was named after Mary, Mother of Christ's, husband. Anyway. It is clear this alliance will be an uneasy one."
Last edited by Stranarei on Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Teenage female from

I'm not a fascist.

StaCol
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby StaCol » Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:21 am

Stranarei wrote:
StaCol wrote:“Basically, the very false theory that your name means your personality was discovered at the time she was born, and her christian idiot parents thinks science is satanist and they wanted to prove it wrong”

"Oh. I was named after Mary, Mother of Christ's, husband."

“Did you know, the woman who started Mothers Against Stalina maidhood(MASM), is called Mary, of course the movement is very dumb and they think teenagers cant be Stalina maids, Ow, ow ow, walking hurts, but these leg injuries are for the glory of Stalina. Anyways, as someone who started maidhood at 17, MASM is dumb”

Stranarei
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Stranarei » Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:24 am

StaCol wrote:
Stranarei wrote:"Oh. I was named after Mary, Mother of Christ's, husband."

“Did you know, the woman who started Mothers Against Stalina maidhood(MASM), is called Mary, of course the movement is very dumb and they think teenagers cant be Stalina maids, Ow, ow ow, walking hurts, but these leg injuries are for the glory of Stalina. Anyways, as someone who started maidhood at 17, MASM is dumb”

"What is maidhood?"
Teenage female from

I'm not a fascist.

StaCol
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby StaCol » Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:26 am

Stranarei wrote:
StaCol wrote:“Did you know, the woman who started Mothers Against Stalina maidhood(MASM), is called Mary, of course the movement is very dumb and they think teenagers cant be Stalina maids, Ow, ow ow, walking hurts, but these leg injuries are for the glory of Stalina. Anyways, as someone who started maidhood at 17, MASM is dumb”

"What is maidhood?"

“Maidhood is a term meaning “the state of being a maid”, in Stalinian contexts it means being a Stalina maid”

Stranarei
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Stranarei » Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:27 am

StaCol wrote:
Stranarei wrote:"What is maidhood?"

“Maidhood is a term meaning “the state of being a maid”, in Stalinian contexts it means being a Stalina maid”

"So you are a maid for Stalina? How many maids does she have?"
Teenage female from

I'm not a fascist.

StaCol
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby StaCol » Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:29 am

Stranarei wrote:
StaCol wrote:“Maidhood is a term meaning “the state of being a maid”, in Stalinian contexts it means being a Stalina maid”

"So you are a maid for Stalina? How many maids does she have?"

“About 200, 60% of which are teens, dont worry Stalina maidhood isnt sexual, as a certain ASP member said, but it does hurt a little bit,” Lenina’s leg cracks and makes weird noises “Sorry, the leg happened to be the favorite place for Stalina to tortu- i mean force her to serve me at!”
Last edited by StaCol on Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Stranarei
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Stranarei » Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:31 am

StaCol wrote:
Stranarei wrote:"So you are a maid for Stalina? How many maids does she have?"

“About 200, 60% of which are teens, dont worry Stalina maidhood isnt sexual, as a certain ASP member said, but it does hurt a little bit”

"What on Earth? Or whatever your planet is. So...what do these...maids do exactly?"
Teenage female from

I'm not a fascist.

The Chads
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 16, 2023
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby The Chads » Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:31 am

Hey so I had a communist coup a few weeks ago (in game months) and the leader escaped

* Vladimir Morozov shows up*
“Hello men, I started a revolution and those capitalist took it! I want to take the chads back.”

StaCol
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby StaCol » Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:32 am

The Chads wrote:Hey so I had a communist coup a few weeks ago (in game months) and the leader escaped

“Hello men, I started a revolution and those capitalist took it! I want to take the chads back.”

OOC: This is sign up only, go here to sign up: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=543063
Last edited by StaCol on Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Chads
Diplomat

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby The Chads » Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:33 am

StaCol wrote:
The Chads wrote:Hey so I had a communist coup a few weeks ago (in game months) and the leader escaped

OOC: This is sign up only, go here to sign up: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=543063

OOC: there’s no one signing up just rping, is there a thing I can fill out?

StaCol
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby StaCol » Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:34 am

The Chads wrote:
StaCol wrote:OOC: This is sign up only, go here to sign up: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=543063

OOC: there’s no one signing up just rping, is there a thing I can fill out?

OOC:Literally on the OOC thread
Last edited by StaCol on Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Chads
Diplomat

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby The Chads » Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:38 am

(Copying my other message)

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents