NATION

PASSWORD

Survival: Leaders [Interest]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Eragon Island
Minister

Founded: Dec 07, 2021
Psychotic Dictatorship

Survival: Leaders [Interest]

Postby Eragon Island » Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:44 pm

Note: The name is work in process, and so are certain other things.

This RP is about a clone of your leader(s) being transported to a planet in the far reaches of the multiverse, turned into a game show where those from across time a space can watch the leaders battle to the death. Perhaps you will make allies, or try to kill everyone. Maybe you'll discover the secrets behind the creators of this show? Or maybe you will die at the hands of the others, your body becoming just another part of this world . . .

This draws heavy influence from The Pit and the nations - island thing from a while back, except an entire planet is rife with battle. Abandoned cities, massive lakes, and deep caves all open to fight in.

Anyway, if at least, say, 10 people are interested, I'll make an OOC. Then we'll see how that turns out.

I probably won't participate in the battles themselves, though I may. Mostly I'll do encounter - type things like stuff falling from the sky, enemy clones from fake nations, and other things.

So, yeah. Ask me questions or stuff here about this possible RP.

Applications:

Premade Leader:
Code: Select all
Name:

Factbook:

Extra/Other info:

New leader:

Code: Select all
Name:

Appearance:

Motives:

Abilities/weapons:

Bio:

Extra/other info:
Last edited by Eragon Island on Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:41 am, edited 3 times in total.
Alignment stuff: https://sixtriangles.github.io/results.html?fnaqptiEqqziujiEsjpAsldb&lang=en
If you, for some reason, wish to contact me outside of NS, I can be found in these places:
Reddit
Youtube
Still designing clothes. My Music Taste
I eat kittens. Mods are cool. I have no life.
Be a Scalie, like Moi. I am a Dangernoodle. (Snek) I'm 15, someone finally was correct.
Everyone deserves free speech UNLESS it impedes on safety or the free speech of others
80s Alternative Rock is the best music. This is an objective fact, and not in any way a subjective fact.
NS stats are gone. Poof. Cogaidh kiteol kukhona весела
READ IT AND WEEEEEEP
I have a Region, and it is FanT

A m e n r i a
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 08, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby A m e n r i a » Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:25 am

Interesting premise. Got an app draft yet?
The Empire of Amenria (亚洲帝国)
Sinocentric Asian theocratic absolute monarchy. Set 28 years in the future. On-site factbooks are no longer canon. A 13.14 civilization, according to this index.
Your guide to Amenria, organized for your convenience

Eragon Island
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Eragon Island » Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:22 am

A m e n r i a wrote:Interesting premise. Got an app draft yet?

Not yet. Once there is say, 2 other people I'll make one. But I'm waiting to make an OOC thread until we have 5-10 people, including moi.

Besides, the character should just be your leader(s) so you would just need to link the Factbook about them. The app will mostly be for those who have not made and/or fleshed out their leader.
Last edited by Eragon Island on Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alignment stuff: https://sixtriangles.github.io/results.html?fnaqptiEqqziujiEsjpAsldb&lang=en
If you, for some reason, wish to contact me outside of NS, I can be found in these places:
Reddit
Youtube
Be a Scalie, like Moi. I am a Dangernoodle. (Snek) I'm 15, someone finally was correct.
Everyone deserves free speech UNLESS it impedes on safety or the free speech of others
80s Alternative Rock is the best music. This is an objective fact, and not in any way a subjective fact.
READ IT AND WEEEEEEP

Sarolandia
Diplomat

Founded: May 20, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Sarolandia » Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:27 am

Eragon Island wrote:Besides, the character should just be your leader(s) so you would just need to link the Factbook about them. The app will mostly be for those who have not made and/or fleshed out their leader.

I'm definitely interested, although I would need to write up a factbook if needed.
(Definitely) Weekly Revelation: Pokemon Sun and Moon are now 8 years old now. Feel old yet?
"How's this for your headline? 'French Fries'." -(Allegedly) James Donald French, before his execution via electric chair.
Anti-Ripple Effect.

Eragon Island
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Eragon Island » Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:30 am

Sarolandia wrote:
Eragon Island wrote:Besides, the character should just be your leader(s) so you would just need to link the Factbook about them. The app will mostly be for those who have not made and/or fleshed out their leader.

I'm definitely interested, although I would need to write up a factbook if needed.

You don't need to write up an entire history, just key points and things that would have to do with the RP, which is why the app will provide a basis for a character (I.E motives, a bit of history, apperance, etc.).
Reddit
Youtube
READ IT AND WEEEEEEP

Sarolandia
Diplomat

Founded: May 20, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Sarolandia » Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:32 am

Eragon Island wrote:
Sarolandia wrote:I'm definitely interested, although I would need to write up a factbook if needed.

You don't need to write up an entire history, just key points and things that would have to do with the RP, which is why the app will provide a basis for a character (I.E motives, a bit of history, apperance, etc.).

Alright, I think I can work with that.
(Definitely) Weekly Revelation: Pokemon Sun and Moon are now 8 years old now. Feel old yet?
"How's this for your headline? 'French Fries'." -(Allegedly) James Donald French, before his execution via electric chair.
Anti-Ripple Effect.

Kunskil
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 20, 2023
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Kunskil » Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:33 am

I would love to take part
Kunskil a member of interCOM, ASP, founder of PoID and observer of FIRE

NS stats are NOT cannon

OCC: Proud Buddhist and citizen of Malaysia

Eragon Island
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Eragon Island » Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:35 am

Sarolandia wrote:
Eragon Island wrote:

Alright, I think I can work with that.

K

One more person and I'll make the first app draft
Reddit
Youtube
READ IT AND WEEEEEEP

Eragon Island
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Eragon Island » Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:36 am

Kunskil wrote:I would love to take part

Okay.

Ignore my last post, I'll make the app draft.
Reddit
Youtube
READ IT AND WEEEEEEP

Eragon Island
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Eragon Island » Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:42 am

The application thing is in the OP
Reddit
Youtube
READ IT AND WEEEEEEP

Omnishadow
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 12, 2023
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Omnishadow » Fri Dec 01, 2023 11:00 am

name:Raven
Factbook:Our leader
Extra/other info:Unlike the original the clone is not an AI so can be killed.
The shadow empire of

Omnishadow

NS stats defenestrated.

Eragon Island
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Eragon Island » Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:18 pm

Omnishadow wrote:name:Raven

So, how is your clone not an AI? Is it in a robot body, or what? Also, since it is not in your Factbook, what are your characters abilities or weapons?
Reddit
Youtube
READ IT AND WEEEEEEP

Omnishadow
Chargé d'Affaires

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Omnishadow » Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:22 pm

Eragon Island wrote:
Omnishadow wrote:name:Raven

So, how is your clone not an AI? Is it in a robot body, or what? Also, since it is not in your Factbook, what are your characters abilities or weapons?

Due to a mistake in the cloning process my leaders mind was cloned but put in a robotic body which it cannot leave.My character can fly and replace its arms with weapons.It also has infinite stamina and super strong armour.However it cannot access the internet so is less clever than the original.
Last edited by Omnishadow on Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The shadow empire of

Omnishadow

NS stats defenestrated.

Eragon Island
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Eragon Island » Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:23 pm

Omnishadow wrote:
Eragon Island wrote:

Due to a mistake in the cloning process my leaders mind was cloned but put in a robotic body which it cannot leave.My character can fly and replace its arms with weapons.It also has infinite stamina and super strong armour.

Weaknesses?
Reddit
Youtube
READ IT AND WEEEEEEP

Omnishadow
Chargé d'Affaires

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Omnishadow » Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:26 pm

It is weak to attacks to the mainframe-near its head.
The shadow empire of

Omnishadow

NS stats defenestrated.

Eragon Island
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Eragon Island » Fri Dec 01, 2023 1:03 pm

Omnishadow wrote:It is weak to attacks to the mainframe-near its head.

Is that it? If so, you must get rid of, say, flight.
Reddit
Youtube
READ IT AND WEEEEEEP

Omnishadow
Chargé d'Affaires

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Omnishadow » Sat Dec 02, 2023 12:55 pm

Okay sure
The shadow empire of

Omnishadow

NS stats defenestrated.

The Indios Bravos
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 18, 2023
New York Times Democracy

Postby The Indios Bravos » Sat Dec 02, 2023 12:57 pm

Name: President Lori Norming

Factbook: President Lori Calsis Norming

Extra/Other info: The President usually carries a gun, don't know if this will be ok for the fight
The Indios Bravos
Ok so I didn't dislocate my leg but I did tear a ligament
ALL NS Stats are canon. All.

Eragon Island
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Eragon Island » Sat Dec 02, 2023 9:21 pm

Omnishadow wrote:Okay sure

Ok. More work *may* be needed.

The Indios Bravos wrote:Name: President Lori Norming

Extra/Other info: The President usually carries a gun, don't know if this will be ok for the fight

How does he look? Does he wear body armor? Any particular abilities beyond his gun?
Reddit
Youtube
READ IT AND WEEEEEEP

The Indios Bravos
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby The Indios Bravos » Sat Dec 02, 2023 9:24 pm

Eragon Island wrote:
Omnishadow wrote:Okay sure

The Indios Bravos wrote:Name: President Lori Norming

How does he look? Does he wear body armor? Any particular abilities beyond his gun?

Tall Filipino who looks more like a Japanese person. He does wear kevlar, and is alcohol canteen is his shirt pocket might serve as some armor. He has no abilities.
The Indios Bravos

Eragon Island
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Eragon Island » Sat Dec 02, 2023 9:26 pm

The Indios Bravos wrote:
Eragon Island wrote:

Tall Filipino who looks more like a Japanese person. He does wear kevlar, and is alcohol canteen is his shirt pocket might serve as some armor. He has no abilities.

Can he preform hand to hand combat? Or does he just use a gun?
Reddit
Youtube
READ IT AND WEEEEEEP

The Indios Bravos
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby The Indios Bravos » Sat Dec 02, 2023 9:27 pm

Eragon Island wrote:
The Indios Bravos wrote:Tall Filipino who looks more like a Japanese person. He does wear kevlar, and is alcohol canteen is his shirt pocket might serve as some armor. He has no abilities.

He is incredibly good with hand to hand fights, but he does prefer guns.
The Indios Bravos

Eragon Island
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Eragon Island » Sat Dec 02, 2023 9:29 pm

The Indios Bravos wrote:
Eragon Island wrote:

He is incredibly good with hand to hand fights, but he does prefer guns.

Ok.

I'll set up the true OOC soon enough. Other than that, anyone have a good Title for this RP?
Reddit
Youtube
READ IT AND WEEEEEEP

StaCol
Envoy

Founded: Sep 27, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby StaCol » Sun Dec 03, 2023 12:17 am

Name: Stalina Sov

Factbook: Our Leader!

Extra/Other info: She is very good at fights and has an AK-47 on her at all times
Yes, I am a PRAF, fan also, join The Leftist Assembly
StaCol collapses, gets replaced by Aihoshistan   People complain of “DissidentSpammer420” spamming them with messages  Entire Class 17B, Lenin School, arrested and executed after kid wrote “Stalina is a tyrant” on the whiteboard

A m e n r i a
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 08, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby A m e n r i a » Sun Dec 03, 2023 3:18 am

So, if I'm reading this thread right, you're putting arbitrary limits on characters in this RP, justified by the fact that they're not the real person?
The Empire of Amenria (亚洲帝国)
Sinocentric Asian theocratic absolute monarchy. Set 28 years in the future. On-site factbooks are no longer canon. A 13.14 civilization, according to this index.
Your guide to Amenria, organized for your convenience

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents