NATION

PASSWORD

[Closed] From Anassa, With Liberty — Astoria RP, 2030

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
DAIRYC
Civil Servant

Founded: Feb 12, 2022
Father Knows Best State

[Closed] From Anassa, With Liberty — Astoria RP, 2030

Postby DAIRYC » Wed Nov 29, 2023 3:12 pm

From Anassa, With Liberty
Ships carrying representatives of the Athanasia Independence Movement sail to the western coast of Nator State. Anassa, the capital of Nerea, includes a member of House Spalfung; Liberty, the capital of Amerikia includes a decorated officer of the Amerikian Freikorps. The Movement seeks recognition for Nerea and Amerikia from the fellow Westwellian nation of Nator State.

This thread is closed to all but DAIRYC and Nator State. IC posts will be collated here, OOC posts can be located here or on the RMB of Astoria.

Links to references and key posts:
WIP
WIP
WIP

This is a Treaty of Peace and Friendship established between the Indivisible Shield Republic of Nator State, the Federal Union of Amerikia, and the Commonwealth of Nerea.

I. We the Undersigned, on behalf of their respective nations, acknowledge Nator State, Amerikia, and Nerea, to be sovereign and independent states.

II. There shall be a firm inviolable and universal Peace, and a true and sincere Friendship between all Parties and between their respective Countries, Territories, Cities, Towns, and People of every Degree, without Exception of Persons or Places.

III. If a Ship of War of any Party shall put into Port of another and salute, it shall be returned from the Fort, with an equal Number of Guns, not with more or less.

IV. In a case of a War between the Parties, the Prisoners are to be exchanged; and it is agreed that all Prisoners shall be exchanged in twelve Months from the Time of their being taken, and that this exchange may be effected by any Person authorized by any of the Parties.

V. This Treaty shall continue in full Force for Fifty Years.

Signed with our hands at Truman, this Eleventh Day of April, in the Year Two-thousand and thirty.

X. PERK
Ambassador of Nator State

B. FONFELTARE
Representative of Amerikia

H. SPALFUNG
Representative of Nerea

Posts may be subject to numerous edits.
Last edited by DAIRYC on Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:59 am, edited 5 times in total.
Wheath's puppet, designation 100-003. Kelran roleplayer.

Nator State
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 10, 2019
Corporate Police State

Postby Nator State » Fri Dec 01, 2023 9:35 am

The N.S.S. Regulus of the Nator State Maritime Commissioned Corps made positive identification of the Ships as they approached.

DAIRYC
Civil Servant

Father Knows Best State

Postby DAIRYC » Fri Dec 01, 2023 1:02 pm

The largest ship appears to be a merchant hull, with five small trawlers supplemented by a pair of patrol boats. A yellow flag, with a black eagle under a black sun, flies from the merchant ship. Approaching the Regulus, they attempt radio communication.

"We are representatives of the nations of Amerikia and Nerea. We are sailing for the purpose establishing diplomatic relations with other governments. We would appreciate any information offered."

Last edited by DAIRYC on Fri Dec 01, 2023 1:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Nator State
Bureaucrat

Corporate Police State

Postby Nator State » Fri Dec 01, 2023 3:00 pm

The ship flying the yellow flag were directed a suitable dock and to the Nator State's State Department Building. There an Ambassador Perk would be available to meet with the delegates in one of the many conference rooms.

DAIRYC
Civil Servant

Father Knows Best State

Postby DAIRYC » Sat Dec 02, 2023 10:42 am

The delegates are Bran lan-Fonfeltare, veteran of the Amerikian Freikorps, and the younger Haruee san-Spalfung.

"We represent nations that were formerly colonies of the Vespe Empire under the Spalfung Emperor. I am Bran lan-Fonfeltare, representing Amerikia," the man introduced himself. "And this is Haruee san-Spalfung, representing Nerea," he said indicating his counterpart, a woman younger than himself. She nods.

OOC: when was Nator State founded, what is the city they are in?
Last edited by DAIRYC on Sat Dec 02, 2023 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nator State
Bureaucrat

Corporate Police State

Postby Nator State » Sat Dec 02, 2023 1:45 pm

OOC:1962 and the City of Truman

DAIRYC
Civil Servant

Father Knows Best State

Postby DAIRYC » Sat Dec 02, 2023 6:02 pm

OOC: The Vespe Empire fell into civil war after the death of the Emperor in 1959, so I guess we would have no knowledge of your nation.

Nator State
Bureaucrat

Corporate Police State

Postby Nator State » Sun Dec 03, 2023 12:07 pm

OOC: how do you want to proceed ?

DAIRYC
Civil Servant

Father Knows Best State

Postby DAIRYC » Sun Dec 03, 2023 12:14 pm

You can have your ambassador introduce himself.

"We can assure you, we are legitimate nations. As such close neighbors, we would appreciate recognition from your government. Our ships have communication lines to our respective countries, so we can provide you with information if you would like," Haruee san-Spalfung followed up her counterpart. "What do you call yourselves? Many of our records were destroyed, so we weren't even aware of the city of Truman's existence."

Nator State
Bureaucrat

Corporate Police State

Postby Nator State » Sun Dec 03, 2023 1:55 pm

"My name is Perk, I'm a Statesmen of Nator State, an ambassador for the Statesmen people." Ambassador Perk introduced himself. "Not unsurprising you've never heard of Truman there's not much here of note except this building. Most of the buildings around here are empty. Various government buildings that were used prior to the one we are in now. Certainly formal recognition of your nations sovereignty and communication with our neighbors is perhaps overdue."

DAIRYC
Civil Servant

Father Knows Best State

Postby DAIRYC » Mon Dec 04, 2023 8:27 pm

"That's good to hear. We are here to represent the Commonwealth of Nerea..."

"... and the Federal Union of Amerikia," the man finished. "If I may ask, what is the formal name for Nator State, and out of curiosity, the name and location of your capital?"

The Spalfung woman passed Perk a paper, titled DRAFT 852 — WESTWALLIA. It reads:

This is a Treaty of Peace and Friendship established between the [Government] of [State 852], the Federal Union of Amerikia, and the Commonwealth of Nerea.
I. We the Undersigned, on behalf of their respective nations, acknowledge [State 852], Amerikia, and Nerea, to be sovereign and independent states.

II. There shall be a firm inviolable and universal Peace, and a true and sincere Friendship between all Parties and between their respective Countries, Territories, Cities, Towns, and People of every Degree, without Exception of Persons or Places.

III. If a Ship of War of any Party shall put into Port of another and salute, it shall be returned from the Fort, with an equal Number of Guns, not with more or less.

IV. In a case of a War between the Parties, the Prisoners are to be exchanged; and it is agreed that all Prisoners shall be exchanged in twelve Months from the Time of their being taken, and that this exchange may be effected by any Person authorized by any of the Parties.

V. This Treaty shall continue in full Force for Fifty Years.

Signed with our hands at [City 852], this [Second] Day of [Month], in the Year Two-thousand and thirty.

OOC: I requested for this to occur in 2030, it's only fair to at least give you choice in day and month.
Last edited by DAIRYC on Mon Dec 04, 2023 8:34 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Nator State
Bureaucrat

Corporate Police State

Postby Nator State » Tue Dec 05, 2023 6:47 pm

The Indivisible Shield Republic of Nator State, the capital is City Zero Two and this is April 11th.

DAIRYC
Civil Servant

Father Knows Best State

Postby DAIRYC » Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:14 am

OOC: Your RP nation doesn't have to use your name, capital, or pretitle. Are you sure you don't want to be 'the State/Republic/Indivisible Republic of Nator'?

Nator State
Bureaucrat

Corporate Police State

Postby Nator State » Wed Dec 06, 2023 2:15 pm

OOC: I guess just Nator State works with out the pretitle but yes I want my RP name to be Nator State and yes I would like my capital to be City 02. Sorta indicative of mega city one from the Judge Dredd series or City 17 from half life.

DAIRYC
Civil Servant

Father Knows Best State

Postby DAIRYC » Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:51 am

lan-Fonfeltare, the Amerikian, speaks. "As the Athanasian Independence Movement is fairly unknown to most of the world, we have few reservations signing something like what we have presented to you, Ambassador Perk. I understand if you would like to contact your superiors before any action, and surely you would like more information on our nations. Our democratic processes, perhaps. Think you can arrange for our stay?"

OOC: If you want anything from this roleplay, please tell me. I did this to herald future cooperation between my nations and Nator State, starting with mutual recognition. Reminder that this takes place in April 11th of 2030. Astoria is currently in 2033, but once we finish this, I have a war to prosecute in 2032.
Last edited by DAIRYC on Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents