NATION

PASSWORD

Operation Iron Maiden [Closed/MT/TG to join]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
European Federal Union
Minister

Founded: Sep 25, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Operation Iron Maiden [Closed/MT/TG to join]

Postby European Federal Union » Sun Nov 26, 2023 3:40 am

Miss Mari Makelä, the MoD of the British Arzelentaxmacone, is a recently heavily disputed person, giving her handling of the recent series of riots in the British Arzelentaxmacone. The way she handled and addressed the issue resulted in her becoming an international not very well liked person, with plans of assassination made mostly by the POiD alliance. As an effort to ease tensions between itself and POiD, the British Arzelentaxmacone has sent Miss Mari into the alliance as a reprisentative, which instead of easing tensions just fueled them as she has been illegally kidnapped by the alliance and sent into a show trial by the corrupted ASP. The hevily biased court decided for her to be sent into a mental asylum for 5 years and then executed. The assylum location where she was sent was within the SRoMs city of Tapachula.

But the British Arzelentaxmacone was not willing to give up on miss Mari that easily and decided to mount a rescue operation to bring her back home, for this recieving support from the EFU. Even though the relationships between the EFU and the BA since their withdrawal from the UAN have been up and down, given their shared authoritarian idiology and the ongoing economic relationships between the BA and the EFU, such as the oil fields within the BA operated by the EFU.

The goal of this operation was clear and simple. The EFU rescue force is made up out of a platoon of 12 Naval-SpecOPs operatives, led by Cassy Hardlock one of the most experienced EFNFSF operatives, specifically in infiltration and VIP-rescue missions such as in Hazamhkong with the rescue of 2 Vorrilia agents. Reprisenting the BA in the rescue mission, they send a force of 5 secret policemen and 10 special forces. The rescue force landed in nerby Ocos within the EFU-sympathetic Guatemala, which has been part of a secret deal between the two nations, resulting in the EFU allowing exports of DU 125mm APFSDS sabots to the Guatemalan military.

OOC: Only me and BA are allowed to post here
IC: United Europe, NS partially cannon policies also partially cannon
Founder: InterCOM,
OOC: This nation reprisents parts of my irl political views
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Have you ever looked at another country and though: "Dam I low-key want that." If yes check this out and you wish might becomes reality EuroArms, solutions for low and high budgets
For off site commuinications Discord: sirvonghost

British Arzelentaxmacone
Negotiator

Founded: May 12, 2023
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby British Arzelentaxmacone » Sun Nov 26, 2023 4:01 am

“We should be arriving soon.” Muttered the chief officer, Aano, puffing on a cigarette as he stared out of the plane window, the roar of the jet engine reverberating through the plane. “Very good sir, we are beginning descent now. Hopefully we can save Miss Mari before it’s too late.” The pilot said, flicking a few buttons and pulling down gradually on a lever.

After a few minutes, the plane landed with a slight bump onto the ground, its speed declining slowly before stopping altogether. The agents jumped out first, dressed in their black suits and sunglasses, followed by the special forces, dressed in full tactical wear. It was a different climate than they were used to, and their white uniforms designed for snow camouflage weren’t of much use there.

Aano threw his cigarette to the floor and stamped on it, before adjusting his sunglasses and speaking into his radio. “Skei-Skil base, BA forces, we have landed. Over.”
Too authoritarian? Yeah I get that a lot.

Proud member or observer of the ASP, FIRE, InterCOM, NUA, IMA, INERC, IRI and 1st signatory to declaration of banning slavery.

MT Nation, year 2023, Not based on my IRL Views.

European Federal Union
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby European Federal Union » Sun Nov 26, 2023 4:18 am

As the plane begun its departure landing on the runway, another group arrivied on the outskirts of the airfield. The 12 men unit lead by Cassy, begun to enter the runway on a vehicle convoy. The 12 men team in their uniforms, proudly presenting their EFU insignature and unit badges, approched the exeting BA forces initating a conversation

After reaching it, she saw spoted Aano instantly assuming he must be her counterpart from the BA.

"Greetings, my name is Cassy and im leading the squad send by the EFU in support of this recue mission. Our secret services have already gathered alot of intell about the city and the Asylum, so once we are on the roads we will talk about the mission execution."

As she said it, a convoy of trucks apporched them opening their back doors and callig for everyone to enter. The driver of the lead vehicle
looked out of the window yelling at them, "Enter fast, we have to be fast to reach our meeting spot on the border in time."
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Have you ever looked at another country and though: "Dam I low-key want that." If yes check this out and you wish might becomes reality EuroArms, solutions for low and high budgets

British Arzelentaxmacone
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby British Arzelentaxmacone » Sun Nov 26, 2023 4:24 am

European Federal Union wrote:As the plane begun its departure landing on the runway, another group arrivied on the outskirts of the airfield. The 12 men unit lead by Cassy, begun to enter the runway on a vehicle convoy. The 12 men team in their uniforms, proudly presenting their EFU insignature and unit badges, approched the exeting BA forces initating a conversation

After reaching it, she saw spoted Aano instantly assuming he must be her counterpart from the BA.

"Greetings, my name is Cassy and im leading the squad send by the EFU in support of this recue mission. Our secret services have already gathered alot of intell about the city and the Asylum, so once we are on the roads we will talk about the mission execution."

As she said it, a convoy of trucks apporched them opening their back doors and callig for everyone to enter. The driver of the lead vehicle
looked out of the window yelling at them, "Enter fast, we have to be fast to reach our meeting spot on the border in time."

“Pleased to meet you. I am Aano, chief officer of this mission.” He said, nodding his head in greeting. The special forces began jogging to the convoy of trucks, climbing into each vehicle and loading their weapons. Aano bowed again, and followed the special forces along with the other agents.

Proud member or observer of the ASP, FIRE, InterCOM, NUA, IMA, INERC, IRI and 1st signatory to declaration of banning slavery.

European Federal Union
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby European Federal Union » Sun Nov 26, 2023 4:39 am

British Arzelentaxmacone wrote:snip

"A pleasure for me too," Cassy said as she entered the truck. As everyone was inside, the trucks began to drive along the road along the RN-8 in the direction of the Mexican border.

Inside the truck, Cassy handed Aano a tablet with a map of the city and an orange circle marking an old building, which, while looking at it, already gives one the feeling of turning insane.

"There the orange circle, we suspect that Miss Mari is held somewhere within this asylum. The agents, who have already been pressent in the region, have seen multiple amoured cars enter the building after the ASP court sentenced her. Along with that, civil visits to the location have been permitted for the next 5 years. While we have two of our agents present there, they have been unable to locate the room or the floor in which Miss Mari is held hostage, but they have reported hearing screams of a voice sounding similarly to Miss Maris from the 2nd basment."

As Cassy informs Aano about the intel, she hands him a recording of a female screeming voice: "This has been the scream recorded we hope you will know if this is Miss Mari or not."

OOC: It is her
(\__/)
(='.'=)

British Arzelentaxmacone
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby British Arzelentaxmacone » Sun Nov 26, 2023 4:51 am

European Federal Union wrote:

"A pleasure for me too," Cassy said as she entered the truck. As everyone was inside, the trucks began to drive along the road along the RN-8 in the direction of the Mexican border.

Inside the truck, Cassy handed Aano a tablet with a map of the city and an orange circle marking an old building, which, while looking at it, already gives one the feeling of turning insane.

"There the orange circle, we suspect that Miss Mari is held somewhere within this asylum. The agents, who have already been pressent in the region, have seen multiple amoured cars enter the building after the ASP court sentenced her. Along with that, civil visits to the location have been permitted for the next 5 years. While we have two of our agents present there, they have been unable to locate the room or the floor in which Miss Mari is held hostage, but they have reported hearing screams of a voice sounding similarly to Miss Maris from the 2nd basment."

As Cassy informs Aano about the intel, she hands him a recording of a female screeming voice: "This has been the scream recorded we hope you will know if this is Miss Mari or not."

OOC: It is her

Aano nodded. It was horrible to hear the screams, but he instantly knew it was Mari. “That’s her, alright. Do you have any information on her condition? We hear rumours that she was shot whilst in the courtroom, which may pose a threat to her health, so it’d be good to know. We have a first aid kit just in case.”

He said, and gesticulated to a red box in another agent’s hands.

European Federal Union
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby European Federal Union » Sun Nov 26, 2023 5:37 am

As she heard the question voiced by Aano, she gave back a concerned look before breaching the silence and answering the question.

"Unfortunately, we have little information on her health, but the information we do have shows a grim picture. According to our intelligence, after reaching the SRoM, she was immediately sent to the mental asylum; she did not have the chance to visit a proper hospital, only being treated by the poorly equipped and funded asylum medical station. Along with that, she is not receiving 24-hour care, only being in the medical stations for half an hour every now and then. We have determined that through the screems."

As she finishes her response, the convoy grinds to a halt, and while standing up, she informs Aano about the operatives who conducted the espionage for the EFU.

"Oh, we reached our destination; I just want to tell you something. Another task we have is to take the 2 spies within the asylum with us. Even though those are nationals of the SRoM, they agreed to conduct espionage under a field agent for the EFU. A condition of this deal has been that both of them will be taken with us during the rescue and be allowed to study medicine within the EFU. Those two are our agents and they have to come with us."

She hands Aano two pictures:

Last edited by European Federal Union on Sun Nov 26, 2023 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
(\__/)
(='.'=)

British Arzelentaxmacone
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby British Arzelentaxmacone » Sun Nov 26, 2023 5:47 am

As she heard the question voiced by Aano, she gave back a concerned look before breaching the silence and answering the question.

"Unfortunately, we have little information on her health, but the information we do have shows a grim picture. According to our intelligence, after reaching the SRoM, she was immediately sent to the mental asylum; she did not have the chance to visit a proper hospital, only being treated by the poorly equipped and funded asylum medical station. Along with that, she is not receiving 24-hour care, only being in the medical stations for half an hour every now and then. We have determined that through the screems."

As she finishes her response, the convoy grinds to a halt, and while standing up, she informs Aano about the operatives who conducted the espionage for the EFU.

"Oh, we reached our destination; I just want to tell you something. Another task we have is to take the 2 spies within the asylum with us. Even though those are nationals of the SRoM, they agreed to conduct espionage under a field agent for the EFU. A condition of this deal has been that both of them will be taken with us during the rescue and be allowed to study medicine within the EFU. Those two are our agents and they have to come with us."

She hands Aano two pictures:

“I see.” Aano says, studying the pictures before handing them back. “So, do we begin the mission now?”

Meanwhile, the special forces had their weapons loaded and were ready to go. They looked around, observing the area discreetly.

European Federal Union
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby European Federal Union » Sun Nov 26, 2023 5:55 am

British Arzelentaxmacone wrote:“I see.” Aano says, studying the pictures before handing them back. “So, do we begin the mission now?”

Meanwhile, the special forces had their weapons loaded and were ready to go. They looked around, observing the area discreetly.

Cassy and the SpecOPs began to leave the trucks, and all 12 began to check their weapons and inventory, making sure they had everything they would need for the mission. After triple-checking everything, fully prepared and equipped, they assembled into 3 groups of each 4. Cassy repilied a silent yes and she begun to walk into the darkness to the asylum giving the BA men a handsign to follow her.
(\__/)
(='.'=)

British Arzelentaxmacone
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby British Arzelentaxmacone » Sun Nov 26, 2023 6:03 am

British Arzelentaxmacone wrote:“I see.” Aano says, studying the pictures before handing them back. “So, do we begin the mission now?”

Cassy and the SpecOPs began to leave the trucks, and all 12 began to check their weapons and inventory, making sure they had everything they would need for the mission. After triple-checking everything, fully prepared and equipped, they assembled into 3 groups of each 4. Cassy repilied a silent yes and she begun to walk into the darkness to the asylum giving the BA men a handsign to follow her.

The agents attach their radios to their belts and made sure their pistols were easily accessible, but not visible, before following them at a steady pace. The special forces follow the group ahead as well, combat swords in hand and assault rifles strapped to their back.

European Federal Union
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby European Federal Union » Sun Nov 26, 2023 6:24 am

Cassy took a well-placed shot from her G-95 rifle, knocking out an security camera before it could record them. After placing her precise shot, she turned around and whisperedd toeeveryone, "Camera off; they know we are here; it would take at least 8 to 10 hours before reinforcements from further away can reach us. Other agents of the EFU have begun sabotage attacks across the city to divert military and police personnel; now we need to strike quickly and precisely."

Cassy begins to knee down in front of the building, detaching an iron cage sabotaged by the agents and opening access to the lower levels of the buildings. She climbs down the ladder left there for maintenance reasons and calls everyone to enter the building while she opens another cage leading into the ventilation system. Afterwards, she breaks into yet another cage and leaves a rope, opening a way to enter the building, which is then done by the 12 men force.

On the inside, loud explosions are heard as the two agents blow up the power transformer and the energy cable feeding the asylum, turning the entire building dark. As this begins, the EFU SpecOPs activate their nightvision goggles and noise ampplyfing headphones as they begin to spread into their 3 groups and search for Mari.
(\__/)
(='.'=)

British Arzelentaxmacone
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby British Arzelentaxmacone » Sun Nov 26, 2023 6:31 am

Aano takes out his pistol and his flashlight, signalling for the special forces to stow their swords and ready their firearms instead. They follow an EFU group, but turn a corner and begin traipsing through the asylum, searching for Mari.

“Mari? Mari?” Aano hissed, crouching down and searching in the dark halls. His footsteps echoed ominously in the dark as he walked slowly, pistol aimed into the shadows.

Kunskil
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 20, 2023
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Kunskil » Sun Nov 26, 2023 6:33 am

A Kunskili doctor sees them, " GUARDS!" he shouts
Kunskil a member of interCOM, ASP, founder of PoID and observer of FIRE

NS stats are NOT cannon

OCC: Proud Buddhist and citizen of Malaysia

British Arzelentaxmacone
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby British Arzelentaxmacone » Sun Nov 26, 2023 6:33 am

Kunskil wrote:A Kunskili doctor sees them, " GUARDS!" he shouts

OOC: it’s a closed forum. You’re not allowed to post here. Please void this message, EFU.

Kunskil
Ambassador

Postby Kunskil » Sun Nov 26, 2023 6:35 am

British Arzelentaxmacone wrote:
Kunskil wrote:A Kunskili doctor sees them, " GUARDS!" he shouts

OOC: it’s a closed forum. You’re not allowed to post here. Please void this message, EFU.

I messaged EFU.

NS stats are NOT cannon

British Arzelentaxmacone
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby British Arzelentaxmacone » Sun Nov 26, 2023 6:36 am

Kunskil wrote:

I messaged EFU.

OOC: I was not aware, my apologies.

IC: Aano sees the doctor, and points his pistol at him. “Shh…” he whispers, jutting the weapon forward.

European Federal Union
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby European Federal Union » Sun Nov 26, 2023 6:38 am

Kunskil wrote:

I messaged EFU.

OOC And i told you that it would take to long for your anything to reach the site, BA ignore him
(\__/)
(='.'=)

Kunskil
Ambassador

Postby Kunskil » Sun Nov 26, 2023 6:38 am

Kunskil wrote:I messaged EFU.

OOC And i told you that it would take to long for your anything to reach the site, BA ignore him

OCC: It was a doctor!

NS stats are NOT cannon

British Arzelentaxmacone
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby British Arzelentaxmacone » Sun Nov 26, 2023 6:38 am

Kunskil wrote:I messaged EFU.

OOC: I see. Ignore the IC message above, let’s continue where we left off.

European Federal Union
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby European Federal Union » Sun Nov 26, 2023 6:39 am

Kunskil wrote:

OCC: It was a doctor!

OOC: A doctor by another nation, and seriously stop posting here that violates forum rules if you post in a closed thread without permission
(\__/)
(='.'=)

European Federal Union
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby European Federal Union » Sun Nov 26, 2023 6:50 am

British Arzelentaxmacone wrote:Aano takes out his pistol and his flashlight, signalling for the special forces to stow their swords and ready their firearms instead. They follow an EFU group, but turn a corner and begin traipsing through the asylum, searching for Mari.

“Mari? Mari?” Aano hissed, crouching down and searching in the dark halls. His footsteps echoed ominously in the dark as he walked slowly, pistol aimed into the shadows.

Group Alpha, the 4 men squad designated to, in cooperation with the BA forces, search the installation and find Mari, has begun to patrol across the level. Listening carefully with their special headphones to receive a response from Mari in case she was able to hear Aano, the force swiftly passed through the level, looking through door after door in search for Mari. But as soon as their patrol begins, they engage in smaller fire exchanges with local security and military personnel, but given their lack of thermal and nightvision equipment, they prove to be an easy pickup for the SpecOPs in the dark with both nightvision and noise amplifiers.

While conducting their dances in the dark, the other group heads to a meeting spot designated as the location where they will be picking up the agents. This group, called Group Beta, was walking across the higher levels, heading to meet with the spies in the central control room of the facility, where they would perform the last part of their mission. While outside, the 3rd group, called Group Sigma, watched out to hold off and slow down reinforcements from the MDF. The mission was filled with the most fighting and risk, but also with the largest reward factor after they shot down a MDF transport helicopter, killing 1 squads of infantry in the process. As all groups begin to have smaller and larger engagements, the casualty rate of the mission stays exceptional without any killed or wounded operatives at the exchange of 20 KIA and a destroyed helicopter.

OOC: Can you have Mari hear Aano and yell something so the headphones can pick her vice and lead them to her location?
(\__/)
(='.'=)

British Arzelentaxmacone
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby British Arzelentaxmacone » Sun Nov 26, 2023 6:55 am

As the operatives continued walking, the faint sound of a scream echoed from somewhere in the building. “It’s Mari, it’s Mari!.” The voice yelled, and Aano started looking around.

Kunskil
Ambassador

Postby Kunskil » Sun Nov 26, 2023 7:17 am

DELETED
Last edited by Kunskil on Sun Nov 26, 2023 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

NS stats are NOT cannon

Guavalandia
Senator

Founded: Sep 29, 2022
Democratic Socialists

Postby Guavalandia » Sun Nov 26, 2023 7:18 am

Havana, Cuba.

Two MiG-31K fighters are being prepared for a covert mission. The pilots, codenamed Red 1 and Red 2, are in their cockpits, waiting for the clearance to take off.

Red 1: “Red 1 to tower, request permission to take off.”

Tower: “Tower to Red 1, permission granted. Wind is calm, runway is clear. Good luck.”

Red 1: “Roger that, tower. Red 1 rolling.”

Red 1 accelerates and lifts off the runway, followed by Red 2.

Red 2: “Red 2 to Red 1, I'm on your six. What's our target?”

Red 1: “Red 1 to Red 2, our target is a mental asylum provided via satellite coordinating. It's being overrun by some special forces who are trying to free a terrorist. We have to be careful.”

Red 2: “Red 2 to Red 1, understood. How are we going to take them out?”

Red 1: “Red 1 to Red 2, we have two Kh-47M2 Kinzhal hypersonic missiles, each with an EMP warhead. We'll launch them from a safe distance and disable their electronics. Then we'll let the CT forces deal with the rest.”

Red 2: “Red 2 to Red 1, sounds like a plan. How far are we from the target?”

Red 1: “Red 1 to Red 2, we're about 1000 kilometers away. We'll reach the launch point in 10 minutes.”

The two MiG-31Ks fly at supersonic speed, avoiding civilian air traffic. They approach the release area and prepare to launch their missiles.

Red 1: “Red 1 to Red 2, we're at the launch point. Ready to fire.”

Red 2: “Red 2 to Red 1, ready to fire.”

Red 1: “Red 1 to Red 2, fire on my mark. Three, two, one, mark!”

The two MiG-31Ks release their missiles, which accelerate to hypersonic speed and fly towards the target. The missiles are invisible to the naked eye and undetectable by radar…
Official Name
Russian Federation
(Guavalandia is an OOC name)

NS STATS AND FORUMS ARE NOT CANON (unless marked). The Organizacion de las Naciones Unidas (UN) is canon to us but not vice versa.

European Federal Union
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby European Federal Union » Sun Nov 26, 2023 7:20 am

British Arzelentaxmacone wrote:As the operatives continued walking, the faint sound of a scream echoed from somewhere in the building. “It’s Mari, it’s Mari!.” The voice yelled, and Aano started looking around.

Picking up on her voice through their headphones, the group approaches her room. Before reaching it, Cassy threw a "god faith" granade in front of the room, knocking out 6 guards who were hiding there under thermal carmoflage. Afterwards using a load of 200 grams of C4 were placed on the door handle to destroy its mechanism, leaving a large hole and the door open. After entering the room, they finally found her. Without much time to waste, they split up, with the BA forces taking Mari and heading to the Sigma group outside, while the EFU ones stayed inside.

Cassy and her forces egun to decorate the room in which Mari was held, setting up the flags of the EFU and the EFNF, along with a large flag displacing the unit badge of her SpecOPs platoon and a large picture of the head of the EAF, Johan Faust. With their rapid decorations completed, they began to head back toward the exit along a path of neon painting, leading them back to their escape vent. Shotly before Mari was found, the Beta group also met up with the agents and began to innitate emergency mode in the asylum, opening all doors and releashing all people inside before heading back outside.
(\__/)
(='.'=)

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents