NATION

PASSWORD

Universal - Arms Exports

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
User avatar
The Grand Economic Consortium
Minister
 
Posts: 3283
Founded: Jun 13, 2023
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Universal - Arms Exports

Postby The Grand Economic Consortium » Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:30 pm

Image

Universal Arms Exports

In the service of democracy


Who we are
-Universal Arms Exports is a military equipment company which seeks to strengthen the armed forces of democratic and allied nations around the world. We seek to defend our core values and spread freedom world wide. Universal is built on a foundation of excellence, driven by a team of experts in engineering, technology, and security. We have existed since 1886 and shall keep existing, only to protect human values. Our founder, Joseph Preston, intended for this company to defend all who need to be defended. We have been continuing his legacy.

Eternal Dedication
-Our commitment to quality is unwavering, and we adhere to the highest standards in the design, manufacturing, and delivery of our products. Rigorous testing and continuous improvement ensure that our solutions are reliable, effective, and ready for the most demanding missions.

Reaching out
-We operate on a global scale, with a network of strategic partnerships and alliances. We collaborate with governments, defense agencies, and industry leaders to foster international cooperation and address shared security challenges. Our commitment to building strong relationships ensures that our clients have access to the best resources and expertise available.


Additional info
-The current CEO is Maxime Belviere
-The current CFO is Pierre Triesme
-Universal has offices and factories in over 50 nations. -The HQ of universal is located at 63rd World Assembly Avenue, Grandeville.
-It is publicly traded on the Grandeville Stock Exchange under UAE.
-It is owned 20% by private persons, 68% by legal personnel, 4% by Taurus Holdings, 3% by Hans Montpierre and 1% by Antares Holdings, 5% by Rothschild and Co.
-In Q1 of 2023 it reported sales of 4,000,000,000

Recommended Products

1. Asgard Cruise Missile
2. Armadillo MBT
3. ASW-23 Assault Rifle

All Products:

-Small Arms-
ASW-23 Assault Rifle

-Armored Vehicles-
Armadillo MBT

-Aircraft
JF-20 Vth Gen Fighter
JB-34 Light Stealth Bomber


-Missiles-
Asgard Cruise Missile

Latest News:

In a landmark move, Universal Arms Exports (UAE), a leading defense company, has recently finalized a pivotal agreement to supply cutting-edge military technologies to TGEC. The deal encompasses a comprehensive array of advanced defense solutions, ranging from state-of-the-art weaponry to cyber-defense systems, showcasing UAE's commitment to innovation and excellence.

At the heart of the agreement is the deployment of UAE's flagship technologies, including next-generation fighter jets and sophisticated cyber-defense systems. These offerings aim to significantly enhance the recipient nation's air superiority and cybersecurity capabilities. The partnership extends beyond product delivery, encompassing knowledge transfer, training programs, and collaborative research initiatives, emphasizing UAE's commitment to empowering the recipient nation's defense forces.

This strategic collaboration underlines the increasing importance of international defense cooperation and signifies a shared commitment to global peace and stability. As UAE and the recipient nation join forces, the world watches with anticipation to see how these advanced defense capabilities will shape the recipient nation's security landscape, marking a significant chapter in the evolution of global defense partnerships.


Universal Arms Exports made a formidable entrance at the Grandeville Air Show, unveiling their latest triumph: the JF-20, a fifth-generation stealth fighter poised to revolutionize global defense capabilities. The sleek aerodynamic marvel, adorned in the company's signature matte black finish, drew crowds with its futuristic design and cutting-edge technology.

Attendees marveled at the JF-20's advanced radar-evading capabilities, a hallmark of fifth-generation fighters. Universal Arms Exports representatives emphasized the fighter's interoperability, seamlessly integrating with allied forces and ensuring superior air dominance. The fighter's sophisticated avionics suite, featuring AI-enhanced systems, showcased the company's commitment to innovation.

In a press conference, Universal Arms Exports CEO, Maxime Belviere, underscored the JF-20's adaptability for diverse mission profiles, from precision strikes to air superiority. Belviere stated, "The JF-20 is a testament to our dedication to providing nations with unmatched defense solutions. Its capabilities set a new standard in the global arms market."

As global interest surged, negotiations with various nations ensued, positioning Universal Arms Exports as a key player in the international arms trade. The Grandeville Air Show marked the dawn of a new era, solidifying Universal Arms Exports' reputation as a leader in cutting-edge military technology.



Discounts:
-CSL or ASP member: 40% off
-Democratic nation: 20% off
-Currently engaged in a defensive armed conflict: 30% off
-Returning client: 15% off
-Member of SATA: 20% off
*Only the highest discount will be applied

Purchase form:

Code: Select all
[box][align=center]
[b]-Purchase form-[/align]

Nation name:[/b]
[b]Armed Forces name:[/b]
[b]Delivery site:[/b]
[b]Product(s) being ordered and amount of each product:[/b]
[b]Total price (without discounts):[/b]
[b]Eligible discounts:[/b]
[b]Any notes:[/b]
[/box]
Last edited by The Grand Economic Consortium on Thu Jan 04, 2024 3:40 am, edited 27 times in total.
I'm a Romanian NS player who lives in a 15th Century castle and who never goes outside
Government Website|Embassy | Arms Exports
*IRL GMT+2
-NS policies and stats are not profitable (not canon)
Proud Member of the IAM, GCN, ASP and CSL, founder of the IMA
This nation partially represents my RL views
-I will never understand nationalists, like, bruh, people in your country have to work in seeatshops for one buck an hour and they (nationalists)be like "Yeah, my country is the best"...
Latest News
9Axes political result

User avatar
Greater Marine
Minister
 
Posts: 2314
Founded: Jun 09, 2022
New York Times Democracy

Postby Greater Marine » Tue Nov 21, 2023 1:43 pm

-Purchase form:-

Nation name: The Republic of Greater Marine
Armed Forces name: The Marinian Combined Armed Forces (Branch: Marinian Naval Service)
Delivery site: Marinian Naval Service Eldorado Naval Base
Product(s) being ordered and amount of each product:
2000x Asgard Anti-ship variant
2000x Asgard Land attack variant

Eligible discounts:
CSL, democratic state

Any notes:

Could we have domestic production rights?
Last edited by Greater Marine on Tue Nov 21, 2023 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Republic of Greater Marine
La Republique Marinienne|La Gran Republica Marina
United we stand, United we conquer
Radio Eldorado 1:
MNS Constitution to do combat patrols in Red Sea following Houthi Attacks| Greater Marine sends first F-16s to Ukraine |White Christmas in Greater Marine as snow falls in Eldorado |Jameson reiterates call for ceasefire in Gaza war, says “this is no time for war. It is a time for diplomacy.” |BREAKING: Astronaut Jessica Alvarado becomes first Marinian on lunar surface| Greater Marine and ISO launch manned moon landing| ISO founded by Greater Marine and CSL| Greater Marine evacuating citizens of Shieldstan due to nuclear launch fear| President puts nuclear forces on standby|
Factbooks |Embassies |International Declaration on Human Rights

User avatar
The Grand Economic Consortium
Minister
 
Posts: 3283
Founded: Jun 13, 2023
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Grand Economic Consortium » Tue Nov 21, 2023 1:48 pm

Greater Marine wrote:-Purchase form:-

Nation name: The Republic of Greater Marine
Armed Forces name: The Marinian Combined Armed Forces (Branch: Marinian Naval Service)
Delivery site: Marinian Naval Service Eldorado Naval Base
Product(s) being ordered and amount of each product:
2000x Asgard Anti-ship variant
2000x Asgard Land attack variant

Eligible discounts:
CSL, democratic state

Any notes:

Could we have domestic production rights?


Esteemed Republic of Greater Marine,
We are glad to inform you that your ordered has been accepted, along with the discounts. Your final price will be of 500,000,000 NSD. Regarding the production rights, we gladly grant them.

We thank you for being our first customer
Regards, the Universal Team
I'm a Romanian NS player who lives in a 15th Century castle and who never goes outside
Government Website|Embassy | Arms Exports
*IRL GMT+2
-NS policies and stats are not profitable (not canon)
Proud Member of the IAM, GCN, ASP and CSL, founder of the IMA
This nation partially represents my RL views
-I will never understand nationalists, like, bruh, people in your country have to work in seeatshops for one buck an hour and they (nationalists)be like "Yeah, my country is the best"...
Latest News
9Axes political result

User avatar
The-Syndicate
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 15
Founded: Nov 21, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby The-Syndicate » Tue Nov 21, 2023 4:27 pm

-Purchase form:-

Nation name: The International Philanthropic Coalition of World Peace
Armed Forces name: none, we are the good guys!
Delivery site: None needed. We can meet it.
Product(s) being ordered and amount of each product: 20 Asgard Cruise Missiles
Eligible discounts: none
Any notes: These missiles will be used in an International Festival of World Peace, in order to show that instruments of war can be used for good instead of bad. We will also add 6 million in order to prevent any awkward questions.

User avatar
The Grand Economic Consortium
Minister
 
Posts: 3283
Founded: Jun 13, 2023
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Grand Economic Consortium » Tue Nov 21, 2023 4:32 pm

The-Syndicate wrote:-Purchase form:-

Nation name: The International Philanthropic Coalition of World Peace
Armed Forces name: none, we are the good guys!
Delivery site: None needed. We can meet it.
Product(s) being ordered and amount of each product: 20 Asgard Cruise Missiles
Eligible discounts: none
Any notes: These missiles will be used in an International Festival of World Peace, in order to show that instruments of war can be used for good instead of bad. We will also add 6 million in order to prevent any awkward questions.


Greetings, Esteemed customer,
We wish to clarify what model of Asgard Missile you are ordering. Do you wish to order the Land strike version or the Naval strike (anti-ship) version?
I'm a Romanian NS player who lives in a 15th Century castle and who never goes outside
Government Website|Embassy | Arms Exports
*IRL GMT+2
-NS policies and stats are not profitable (not canon)
Proud Member of the IAM, GCN, ASP and CSL, founder of the IMA
This nation partially represents my RL views
-I will never understand nationalists, like, bruh, people in your country have to work in seeatshops for one buck an hour and they (nationalists)be like "Yeah, my country is the best"...
Latest News
9Axes political result

User avatar
The-Syndicate
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 15
Founded: Nov 21, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby The-Syndicate » Tue Nov 21, 2023 4:34 pm

The Grand Economic Consortium wrote:
The-Syndicate wrote:-Purchase form:-

Nation name: The International Philanthropic Coalition of World Peace
Armed Forces name: none, we are the good guys!
Delivery site: None needed. We can meet it.
Product(s) being ordered and amount of each product: 20 Asgard Cruise Missiles
Eligible discounts: none
Any notes: These missiles will be used in an International Festival of World Peace, in order to show that instruments of war can be used for good instead of bad. We will also add 6 million in order to prevent any awkward questions.


Greetings, Esteemed customer,
We wish to clarify what model of Asgard Missile you are ordering. Do you wish to order the Land strike version or the Naval strike (anti-ship) version?


Land strike, please. The message will be so much more touching that way, don’t you think?

User avatar
The Grand Economic Consortium
Minister
 
Posts: 3283
Founded: Jun 13, 2023
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Grand Economic Consortium » Tue Nov 21, 2023 4:38 pm

The-Syndicate wrote:
The Grand Economic Consortium wrote:
Greetings, Esteemed customer,
We wish to clarify what model of Asgard Missile you are ordering. Do you wish to order the Land strike version or the Naval strike (anti-ship) version?


Land strike, please. The message will be so much more touching that way, don’t you think?


Very well. 20 Asgard Land Strike Missles will cost you a total of 6,000,000 NSD. And yes, we agree that the Land strikes will be more touching. We thank you for choosing Universal Arms Exports, and we wish you luck in your festival.

Regards, the Universal AE Team
I'm a Romanian NS player who lives in a 15th Century castle and who never goes outside
Government Website|Embassy | Arms Exports
*IRL GMT+2
-NS policies and stats are not profitable (not canon)
Proud Member of the IAM, GCN, ASP and CSL, founder of the IMA
This nation partially represents my RL views
-I will never understand nationalists, like, bruh, people in your country have to work in seeatshops for one buck an hour and they (nationalists)be like "Yeah, my country is the best"...
Latest News
9Axes political result

User avatar
The-Syndicate
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 15
Founded: Nov 21, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby The-Syndicate » Tue Nov 21, 2023 4:40 pm

The Grand Economic Consortium wrote:
The-Syndicate wrote:
Land strike, please. The message will be so much more touching that way, don’t you think?


Very well. 20 Asgard Land Strike Missles will cost you a total of 6,000,000 NSD. And yes, we agree that the Land strikes will be more touching. We thank you for choosing Universal Arms Exports, and we wish you luck in your festival.

Regards, the Universal AE Team


Excellent. The world will have a front row seat. To world peace!

User avatar
Valenzia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 153
Founded: Jul 13, 2023
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Valenzia » Tue Nov 21, 2023 4:50 pm

-Purchase form:-

Nation name: Kingdom of Valenzia
Armed Forces name: Valenzian Armed Forces
Delivery site: Barcelona or Bilbao, whichever is most convenient for you
Product(s) being ordered and amount of each product:
  • 22x Armadillo B
  • 100x Asgard Block B
  • 50x Asgard Block A
Eligible discounts: currently in war
Any notes: thank you
3rd Cyprus Proxy War - fought alongside Turkey in defense of Cyprus against Vorrilium - lost
Brush War - participated in coalition defense of Australia against New Kiwi Repupirikana - victory
Cascadian invasion of California - exactly what it sounds like - ongoing/de facto victory
Sarolish Civil War - ongoing
Gorkanese Civil War - ongoing
Kiwi Civil War - it's complicated
Saragusta International Aeroport (ZAR) - Zaragoza
Royal Valenzian Airport (VRL) - Granada
Infanta Sofia International Terminal (ISI) - Barcelona
Las Canarias Central - Las Palmas
Try reading this without dark theme on

User avatar
The Grand Economic Consortium
Minister
 
Posts: 3283
Founded: Jun 13, 2023
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Grand Economic Consortium » Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:03 pm

Valenzia wrote:-Purchase form:-

Nation name: Kingdom of Valenzia
Armed Forces name: Valenzian Armed Forces
Delivery site: Barcelona or Bilbao, whichever is most convenient for you
Product(s) being ordered and amount of each product:
  • 22x Armadillo B
  • 100x Asgard Block B
  • 50x Asgard Block A
Eligible discounts: currently in war
Any notes: thank you


Esteemed Kingdom of Valenzia,
We are glad to inform you that your ordered has been accepted, along with the discount. Your final price will be of 78,400,000 NSD. The products shall be delivered to Barcelona.We are glad to be doing business with your nation.
Regards, the Universal Team
Last edited by The Grand Economic Consortium on Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a Romanian NS player who lives in a 15th Century castle and who never goes outside
Government Website|Embassy | Arms Exports
*IRL GMT+2
-NS policies and stats are not profitable (not canon)
Proud Member of the IAM, GCN, ASP and CSL, founder of the IMA
This nation partially represents my RL views
-I will never understand nationalists, like, bruh, people in your country have to work in seeatshops for one buck an hour and they (nationalists)be like "Yeah, my country is the best"...
Latest News
9Axes political result

User avatar
The Grand Economic Consortium
Minister
 
Posts: 3283
Founded: Jun 13, 2023
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Grand Economic Consortium » Thu Nov 23, 2023 2:06 am

/bump
I'm a Romanian NS player who lives in a 15th Century castle and who never goes outside
Government Website|Embassy | Arms Exports
*IRL GMT+2
-NS policies and stats are not profitable (not canon)
Proud Member of the IAM, GCN, ASP and CSL, founder of the IMA
This nation partially represents my RL views
-I will never understand nationalists, like, bruh, people in your country have to work in seeatshops for one buck an hour and they (nationalists)be like "Yeah, my country is the best"...
Latest News
9Axes political result

User avatar
Kunskil
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1438
Founded: Sep 20, 2023
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Kunskil » Thu Nov 23, 2023 2:11 am

Name of nation: Commonwealth of Kunskil
Armed Forces name: Kunskil Liberation Army ( KLA)
Delivery site : KLA base near Albany NY
Products being ordered: 30 Asgard block A and 20 asgard block B
Eligible discounts : democratic nation( NS Stats are NOT cannon) and member of ASP
Last edited by Kunskil on Thu Nov 23, 2023 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kunskil a member of interCOM, ASP, founder of PoID and observer of FIRE


NS stats are NOT cannon

OCC: Proud Buddhist and citizen of Malaysia

User avatar
The Grand Economic Consortium
Minister
 
Posts: 3283
Founded: Jun 13, 2023
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Grand Economic Consortium » Thu Nov 23, 2023 2:26 am

Kunskil wrote:Name of nation: Commonwealth of Kunskil
Armed Forces name: Kunskil Liberation Army ( KLA)
Delivery site : KLA base near Albany NY
Products being ordered: 30 Asgard block A and 20 asgard block B
Eligible discounts : democratic nation( NS Stats are NOT cannon) and member of ASP


Greetings, Esteemed customer,
We are most glad to announce that your order has been accepted and the ASP Member discount applied. The final price will be 6,500,000 NSD. The equipment shall be delivered as soon as possible. We are glad to be doing business with you and await future endeavours.
Regards, the Universal Team
I'm a Romanian NS player who lives in a 15th Century castle and who never goes outside
Government Website|Embassy | Arms Exports
*IRL GMT+2
-NS policies and stats are not profitable (not canon)
Proud Member of the IAM, GCN, ASP and CSL, founder of the IMA
This nation partially represents my RL views
-I will never understand nationalists, like, bruh, people in your country have to work in seeatshops for one buck an hour and they (nationalists)be like "Yeah, my country is the best"...
Latest News
9Axes political result

User avatar
Kunskil
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1438
Founded: Sep 20, 2023
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Kunskil » Thu Nov 23, 2023 2:27 am

The Grand Economic Consortium wrote:
Kunskil wrote:Name of nation: Commonwealth of Kunskil
Armed Forces name: Kunskil Liberation Army ( KLA)
Delivery site : KLA base near Albany NY
Products being ordered: 30 Asgard block A and 20 asgard block B
Eligible discounts : democratic nation( NS Stats are NOT cannon) and member of ASP


Greetings, Esteemed customer,
We are most glad to announce that your order has been accepted and the ASP Member discount applied. The final price will be 6,500,000 NSD. The equipment shall be delivered as soon as possible. We are glad to be doing business with you and await future endeavours.
Regards, the Universal Team

Thank you very much
Kunskil a member of interCOM, ASP, founder of PoID and observer of FIRE


NS stats are NOT cannon

OCC: Proud Buddhist and citizen of Malaysia

User avatar
The Grand Economic Consortium
Minister
 
Posts: 3283
Founded: Jun 13, 2023
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Grand Economic Consortium » Fri Nov 24, 2023 12:17 pm

/bump
I'm a Romanian NS player who lives in a 15th Century castle and who never goes outside
Government Website|Embassy | Arms Exports
*IRL GMT+2
-NS policies and stats are not profitable (not canon)
Proud Member of the IAM, GCN, ASP and CSL, founder of the IMA
This nation partially represents my RL views
-I will never understand nationalists, like, bruh, people in your country have to work in seeatshops for one buck an hour and they (nationalists)be like "Yeah, my country is the best"...
Latest News
9Axes political result

User avatar
Greater Kastovia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 102
Founded: May 09, 2023
Democratic Socialists

Postby Greater Kastovia » Sun Nov 26, 2023 1:08 pm

-Purchase form:-

Nation name: Greater Kastovia
Armed Forces name: Kastovian Ground Defense Command
Delivery site: AFB Sokolov
Product(s) being ordered and amount of each product: 150x ASW-23
Eligible discounts: Democratic State
Any notes: What other calibres does the ASW-23 use? We don’t have access to .227 at this time, and we only recently started producing our own 7.62x51mm NATO ammunition.
This week’s news from Greater Kastovia: Motion of No Confidence against President Antonin Tereschenko fails by a single vote, President Tereschenko announces plans to host a new Parliamentary Election anyway in an attempt to “Show the ZLD what happens to people who abuse their democratic privileges”|Major console manufacturers Sony and Microsoft report record sales in Greater Kastovia after sales restrictions on Call of Duty series lifted|Picture of Prime Minister Anatoli Petroschenko lying face-first on a footpath after drunkenly falling over outside local Domino’s Pizza goes viral, PM says “Look, I was desperate for a cheese-stuffed crust pepperoni deluxe, okay?”

User avatar
The Grand Economic Consortium
Minister
 
Posts: 3283
Founded: Jun 13, 2023
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Grand Economic Consortium » Sun Nov 26, 2023 1:13 pm

Greater Kastovia wrote:-Purchase form:-

Nation name: Greater Kastovia
Armed Forces name: Kastovian Ground Defense Command
Delivery site: AFB Sokolov
Product(s) being ordered and amount of each product: 150x ASW-23
Eligible discounts: Democratic State
Any notes: What other calibres does the ASW-23 use? We don’t have access to .227 at this time, and we only recently started producing our own 7.62x51mm NATO ammunition.


Greetings,
First of all we must adress your question. The ASW23 also uses 5.56×45mm NATO and a 5.45×39mm, lthough it is not as effective with the latter. Will you still consider purchasing the products?
I'm a Romanian NS player who lives in a 15th Century castle and who never goes outside
Government Website|Embassy | Arms Exports
*IRL GMT+2
-NS policies and stats are not profitable (not canon)
Proud Member of the IAM, GCN, ASP and CSL, founder of the IMA
This nation partially represents my RL views
-I will never understand nationalists, like, bruh, people in your country have to work in seeatshops for one buck an hour and they (nationalists)be like "Yeah, my country is the best"...
Latest News
9Axes political result

User avatar
Greater Kastovia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 102
Founded: May 09, 2023
Democratic Socialists

Postby Greater Kastovia » Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:34 pm

The Grand Economic Consortium wrote:
Greater Kastovia wrote:-Purchase form:-

Nation name: Greater Kastovia
Armed Forces name: Kastovian Ground Defense Command
Delivery site: AFB Sokolov
Product(s) being ordered and amount of each product: 150x ASW-23
Eligible discounts: Democratic State
Any notes: What other calibres does the ASW-23 use? We don’t have access to .227 at this time, and we only recently started producing our own 7.62x51mm NATO ammunition.


Greetings,
First of all we must adress your question. The ASW23 also uses 5.56×45mm NATO and a 5.45×39mm, lthough it is not as effective with the latter. Will you still consider purchasing the products?


The Grand Economic Consortium
Thank you for your correspondence, we are happy to proceed with our purchase of the products. Our current service rifles are getting worn-out on account of being refurbished AKS-74Us from the Cold War, and we need some new equipment so we can keep pace with our enemies. If you require any further clarification, please message me as soon as possible. - Field Marshal Viktor Antonov, Commander of the Kastovian United Defense Forces.
This week’s news from Greater Kastovia: Motion of No Confidence against President Antonin Tereschenko fails by a single vote, President Tereschenko announces plans to host a new Parliamentary Election anyway in an attempt to “Show the ZLD what happens to people who abuse their democratic privileges”|Major console manufacturers Sony and Microsoft report record sales in Greater Kastovia after sales restrictions on Call of Duty series lifted|Picture of Prime Minister Anatoli Petroschenko lying face-first on a footpath after drunkenly falling over outside local Domino’s Pizza goes viral, PM says “Look, I was desperate for a cheese-stuffed crust pepperoni deluxe, okay?”

User avatar
Omnishadow
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 486
Founded: Oct 12, 2023
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Omnishadow » Tue Nov 28, 2023 12:15 pm

-Purchase form:-

Nation name:Omnishadow
Armed Forces name:The shadow army
Delivery site:East coast
Product(s) being ordered and amount of each product:Asgard cruise missiles
Eligible discounts:None
Any notes: -Purchase form:-
Could we have domestic production rights?
The shadow empire of

Omnishadow


NS stats defenestrated.

User avatar
The Grand Economic Consortium
Minister
 
Posts: 3283
Founded: Jun 13, 2023
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Grand Economic Consortium » Tue Nov 28, 2023 12:19 pm

Greater Kastovia wrote:snip.


Esteemed Greater Kastovia
We are glad to inform you that your ordered has been accepted, along with the discount. The products shall be delivered as soon as possible, and we hope that you shall return.We are glad to be doing business with your nation.
Regards, the Universal Team

Omnishadow wrote:snip


Esteemed Omnishadow
We wish to better clarify your order. Please state how many Missiles you will be purchasing and what model of the Asgard Cruise Missile.
Regards, the Universal Team
I'm a Romanian NS player who lives in a 15th Century castle and who never goes outside
Government Website|Embassy | Arms Exports
*IRL GMT+2
-NS policies and stats are not profitable (not canon)
Proud Member of the IAM, GCN, ASP and CSL, founder of the IMA
This nation partially represents my RL views
-I will never understand nationalists, like, bruh, people in your country have to work in seeatshops for one buck an hour and they (nationalists)be like "Yeah, my country is the best"...
Latest News
9Axes political result

User avatar
British Arzelentaxmacone
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6800
Founded: May 12, 2023
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby British Arzelentaxmacone » Tue Nov 28, 2023 12:22 pm

-Purchase form:-

Nation name: The Red Empire of British Arzelentaxmacone
Armed Forces name: The Glorious Armed Forces of BA
Delivery site: Skei-Skil
Product(s) being ordered and amount of each product: 100x ASW-23
Eligible discounts: ASP member, 50% off
Any notes: These firearms are to be used for combating violent rioters in Arz.
Too authoritarian? Yeah I get that a lot.

Proud member or observer of the ASP, FIRE, InterCOM, NUA, IMA, INERC, IRI and 1st signatory to declaration of banning slavery.

MT Nation, year 2023, Not based on my IRL Views.

User avatar
Omnishadow
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 486
Founded: Oct 12, 2023
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Omnishadow » Tue Nov 28, 2023 12:25 pm

The Grand Economic Consortium wrote:
Greater Kastovia wrote:snip.


Esteemed Greater Kastovia
We are glad to inform you that your ordered has been accepted, along with the discount. The products shall be delivered as soon as possible, and we hope that you shall return.We are glad to be doing business with your nation.
Regards, the Universal Team

Omnishadow wrote:snip


Esteemed Omnishadow
We wish to better clarify your order. Please state how many Missiles you will be purchasing and what model of the Asgard Cruise Missile.
Regards, the Universal Team


Sorry 5 block As and 2 block Bs pls.
Last edited by Omnishadow on Tue Nov 28, 2023 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The shadow empire of

Omnishadow


NS stats defenestrated.

User avatar
The Grand Economic Consortium
Minister
 
Posts: 3283
Founded: Jun 13, 2023
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Grand Economic Consortium » Tue Nov 28, 2023 12:33 pm

British Arzelentaxmacone wrote:-snip.


SIC:

Esteemed Customer,

Due to the opposition of the Consortian Government this conversation shall continue privately. We accept your order, with the total price being 135,000 NSD. Delivery will take approximately one week and shall be done secretly. We are glad to be doing business with you.

Omnishadow wrote:snip


Very well, we thank you for clarifying. The final price will be 1,900,000 NSD. You can expect delivery within the next 3 months. We are most glad to be doing business with you
I'm a Romanian NS player who lives in a 15th Century castle and who never goes outside
Government Website|Embassy | Arms Exports
*IRL GMT+2
-NS policies and stats are not profitable (not canon)
Proud Member of the IAM, GCN, ASP and CSL, founder of the IMA
This nation partially represents my RL views
-I will never understand nationalists, like, bruh, people in your country have to work in seeatshops for one buck an hour and they (nationalists)be like "Yeah, my country is the best"...
Latest News
9Axes political result

User avatar
British Arzelentaxmacone
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6800
Founded: May 12, 2023
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby British Arzelentaxmacone » Tue Nov 28, 2023 12:35 pm

The Grand Economic Consortium wrote:
British Arzelentaxmacone wrote:-snip.


SIC:

Esteemed Customer,

Due to the opposition of the Consortian Government this conversation shall continue privately. We accept your order, with the total price being 135,000 NSD. Delivery will take approximately one week and shall be done secretly. We are glad to be doing business with you.

Omnishadow wrote:snip


Very well, we thank you for clarifying. The final price will be 1,900,000 NSD. You can expect delivery within the next 3 months. We are most glad to be doing business with you


SIC:

We appreciate the deal, and give our regards to The Grand Economic Consortium. Pleasure doing business with you.
Too authoritarian? Yeah I get that a lot.

Proud member or observer of the ASP, FIRE, InterCOM, NUA, IMA, INERC, IRI and 1st signatory to declaration of banning slavery.

MT Nation, year 2023, Not based on my IRL Views.

User avatar
Omnishadow
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 486
Founded: Oct 12, 2023
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Omnishadow » Wed Nov 29, 2023 3:54 am

-Purchase form:-

Nation name:Omnishadow
Armed Forces name:Shadow air force
Delivery site:Sout coast
Product(s) being ordered and amount of each product:7 Jf-20A and 3 Jf 20b
Eligible discounts:Returning client
Any notes:
Can i buy ownership stocks?
The shadow empire of

Omnishadow


NS stats defenestrated.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Vetok

Advertisement

Remove ads