NATION

PASSWORD

Project Walnut (closed, MT)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
The Daeva
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 13, 2023
Psychotic Dictatorship

Project Walnut (closed, MT)

Postby The Daeva » Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:51 am

The Grigori jet swooped down onto the tarmac of an Daevic Airbase. It’s sleek black form doesn’t match the military planes, looking far more sinister. When the plane arrives, a literal red carpet is rolled out from the door to the ground, creating an illusion of luxury in the sparse military villa. Outside of the plane, the Shahzadeh Adonijjah Chakravarti stands waiting, surrounded by Fravashi.

British Arzelentaxmacone
Negotiator

Founded: May 12, 2023
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby British Arzelentaxmacone » Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:14 am

The Leader and Clarkson stared at the Shahzadeh in confusion and nervousness - it was admittedly rather embarrassing to be in such a situation. The Leader cleared his throat and bowed respectfully. “Err.. salutations sir.”
Too authoritarian? Yeah I get that a lot.

Proud member or observer of the ASP, FIRE, InterCOM, NUA, IMA, INERC, IRI and 1st signatory to declaration of banning slavery.

MT Nation, year 2023, Not based on my IRL Views.

The Daeva
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Daeva » Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:17 am

British Arzelentaxmacone wrote:The Leader and Clarkson stared at the Shahzadeh in confusion and nervousness - it was admittedly rather embarrassing to be in such a situation. The Leader cleared his throat and bowed respectfully. “Err.. salutations sir.”

The Shahzadeh smiles. “Salutations indeed. So, how was your vacation in Hazamkhong. I have heard they have excellent skiing.” He says drily. As the Leader and Clarkson walk down the red carpet, Fravashi stand lining it. They salute them both as the make their way down. “I trust the Grigori were nice? They can be so unpleasant and I gave them explicit orders to try to be polite.”

British Arzelentaxmacone
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby British Arzelentaxmacone » Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:21 am

The Daeva wrote:
British Arzelentaxmacone wrote:The Leader and Clarkson stared at the Shahzadeh in confusion and nervousness - it was admittedly rather embarrassing to be in such a situation. The Leader cleared his throat and bowed respectfully. “Err.. salutations sir.”

The Shahzadeh smiles. “Salutations indeed. So, how was your vacation in Hazamkhong. I have heard they have excellent skiing.” He says drily. As the Leader and Clarkson walk down the red carpet, Fravashi stand lining it. They salute them both as the make their way down. “I trust the Grigori were nice? They can be so unpleasant and I gave them explicit orders to try to be polite.”

“Our trip to Hazahmkong was… interesting indeed.” Clarkson smiled wryly. “And yes, the Grigori were very kind and hospitable to us.”

Proud member or observer of the ASP, FIRE, InterCOM, NUA, IMA, INERC, IRI and 1st signatory to declaration of banning slavery.

The Daeva
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Daeva » Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:23 am

British Arzelentaxmacone wrote:
The Daeva wrote:

“Our trip to Hazahmkong was… interesting indeed.” Clarkson smiled wryly. “And yes, the Grigori were very kind and hospitable to us.”

He smiles widely, his golden circlet gleaming in the sun. “Well, that’s simple excellent. I am shocked, honestly. I didn’t think they had it in them. Anyways, I am sure that you were informed of your choices?”

British Arzelentaxmacone
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby British Arzelentaxmacone » Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:24 am

The Daeva wrote:

He smiles widely, his golden circlet gleaming in the sun. “Well, that’s simple excellent. I am shocked, honestly. I didn’t think they had it in them. Anyways, I am sure that you were informed of your choices?”

“We were indeed informed of our choices. And we chose the second choice.” The Leader said, with a nod.

The Daeva
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Daeva » Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:30 am

The Daeva wrote:

“We were indeed informed of our choices. And we chose the second choice.” The Leader said, with a nod.

“I see. It will be nice to have neighbors.” He says, his grey eyes gleaming cheerfully. “We will have to make a quick stop at your embassy, so they don’t think I am kidnapping you, and then we will be off.” He begins walking towards a convoy of stately vehicles, each one stamped with the seal of the Chakravarti family.

British Arzelentaxmacone
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby British Arzelentaxmacone » Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:33 am

The Daeva wrote:

“I see. It will be nice to have neighbors.” He says, his grey eyes gleaming cheerfully. “We will have to make a quick stop at your embassy, so they don’t think I am kidnapping you, and then we will be off.” He begins walking towards a convoy of stately vehicles, each one stamped with the seal of the Chakravarti family.

They both smile, and begin walking as well. “Thank you for this. It was frightening being imprisoned in Hazahmkong, we are grateful for you freeing us.”

The Daeva
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Daeva » Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:35 am

The Daeva wrote:

They both smile, and begin walking as well. “Thank you for this. It was frightening being imprisoned in Hazahmkong, we are grateful for you freeing us.”

“Of course. What’s 5 billion between friends?” He says, as a liveried footman opens the doors of one of the vehicles.

Vorrilium
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 16, 2023
Father Knows Best State

Postby Vorrilium » Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:37 am

OOC: I believe you both gave me perms to start some shenanigans here, if not, please inform me.

IC: 2 Vorrillic spies hid outside building, both dressed as members of a famous terrorist group. Both were males, one was named "Gorith" and the other "Memba," they were silent. Their main objective was to run in the building and explode the BA officials, this would be a suicide mission as they would run in there with a bomb strapped in their backs. They got to this Daevan air base by pretending like they were Neo-Trojanan refugees who crossed the Satrapy border. Then they used their budget to buy a few vehicles in order to start moving faster, the Commonwealth somehow found out about the location of this airbase and when the officials were arriving here with a super computer. Both men hid in the shadows ready to strike, they hid and hid, like a snake waiting patiently for it's victims...
An Autocratic Constitutional Monarchy
An Economic Powerhouse which is Capitalist
The Shining Star of the Mediterranean
Main thread is international incidents
Owns: Italy, Greece, Albania, Macedonia, Cyprus, Kosovo, and the Western half of Turkey
"There is no reality without hope."

Vorrillius Internale News Program: Vorrillium have set foot on the new Continent recently discovered by their Ally, the EFU | Vorrillium continues to expand their Nuclear Program

The Daeva
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Daeva » Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:39 am

Vorrilium wrote:OOC: I believe you both gave me perms to start some shenanigans here, if not, please inform me.

IC: 2 Vorrillic spies hid outside building, both dressed as members of a famous terrorist group. Both were males, one was named "Gorith" and the other "Memba," they were silent. Their main objective was to run in the building and explode the BA officials, this would be a suicide mission as they would run in there with a bomb strapped in their backs. They got to this Daevan air base by pretending like they were Neo-Trojanan refugees who crossed the Satrapy border. Then they used their budget to buy a few vehicles in order to start moving faster, the Commonwealth somehow found out about the location of this airbase and when the officials were arriving here with a super computer. Both men hid in the shadows ready to strike, they hid and hid, like a snake waiting patiently for it's victims...

The Fravashi begin clearing each of the cars in the convoy before the Shahzadeh enters, and tighten their guard. It would look really bad if anything happened…

The Daeva
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Daeva » Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:40 am

Vorrilium wrote:OOC: I believe you both gave me perms to start some shenanigans here, if not, please inform me.

OOC: yeah, you do.

British Arzelentaxmacone
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby British Arzelentaxmacone » Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:41 am

The Daeva wrote:

“Of course. What’s 5 billion between friends?” He says, as a liveried footman opens the doors of one of the vehicles.

They both laughed respectfully. “Quite so.”

The Leader and Clarkson were obviously unaware of the Vorrillic assassins hiding nearby.

Vorrilium
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby Vorrilium » Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:42 am

The Daeva wrote:

The Fravashi begin clearing each of the cars in the convoy before the Shahzadeh enters, and tighten their guard. It would look really bad if anything happened…

-The Spies, seeing the Farvashi start to check their surroundings, fearing that they might get spotted and would not be able to successfully complete their mission, would strap their bombs behind their back, and start their 1 minute timer.
The would start running towards the BA officials
Owns: Italy, Greece, Albania, Macedonia, Cyprus, Kosovo, and the Western half of Turkey

Vorrillius Internale News Program: Vorrillium have set foot on the new Continent recently discovered by their Ally, the EFU | Vorrillium continues to expand their Nuclear Program

British Arzelentaxmacone
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby British Arzelentaxmacone » Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:44 am

Vorrilium wrote:
The Daeva wrote:

-The Spies, seeing the Farvashi start to check their surroundings, fearing that they might get spotted and would not be able to successfully complete their mission, would strap their bombs behind their back, and start their 1 minute timer.

Neither The Leader or Clarkson notice the running, and chat quietly in Arzelent, unaware of the spies who may be their killers.

The Daeva
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Daeva » Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:48 am

Vorrilium wrote:
The Daeva wrote:

The Fravashi notice this (they are trained from, birth, of course they do!). “GET DOWN SIR!” One says, tackling the Shahzadeh and bringing behind cover. The other begin firing their assault rifles with lethal accuracy at the Assassins, filling the air with bullets. Others, almost as an afterthought begin pulling Clarkson and the Leader to safety.

Vorrilium
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby Vorrilium » Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:50 am

Vorrilium wrote:-The Spies, seeing the Farvashi start to check their surroundings, fearing that they might get spotted and would not be able to successfully complete their mission, would strap their bombs behind their back, and start their 1 minute timer.

Neither The Leader or Clarkson notice the running, and chat quietly in Arzelent, unaware of the spies who may be their killers.

The Vorrillic Spies would start to run faster and faster, in this hot atmosphere and itchy suit, would start feeling uncomfortable, sweating profusely the sweat would start covering their eye-lids, making their vision worse.

British Arzelentaxmacone
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby British Arzelentaxmacone » Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:52 am

The Daeva wrote:
Vorrilium wrote:-The Spies, seeing the Farvashi start to check their surroundings, fearing that they might get spotted and would not be able to successfully complete their mission, would strap their bombs behind their back, and start their 1 minute timer.

The Fravashi notice this (they are trained from, birth, of course they do!). “GET DOWN SIR!” One says, tackling the Shahzadeh and bringing behind cover. The other begin firing their assault rifles with lethal accuracy at the Assassins, filling the air with bullets. Others, almost as an afterthought begin pulling Clarkson and the Leader to safety.

The Leader screams, and swears loudly in Arzelent. “What?!”

Vorrilium
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby Vorrilium » Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:53 am

The Daeva wrote:

The bullets would severely injure the two spies, but both had really strong will and continue to run, considerably a lot slower. They NEEDED to complete this mission. Memba's arm would come falling off and Gorith's bones are severely damaged.

The Daeva
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Daeva » Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:56 am

Vorrilium wrote:
The Daeva wrote:

The bullets would severely injure the two spies, but both had really strong will and continue to run, considerably a lot slower. They NEEDED to complete this mission. Memba's arm would come falling off and Gorith's bones are severely damaged.

The Fravashi continue firing at them, while two others run forward and tackle the spies, curved swords in their hands. Meanwhile the Shahzadeh and the British Arz are pulled inside the building and pushed forward, to get as much distance away as possible. The Shahzadeh calls back to the British. “This is quite exciting, isn’t it, my friends!”

British Arzelentaxmacone
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby British Arzelentaxmacone » Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:59 am

The Daeva wrote:
Vorrilium wrote:The bullets would severely injure the two spies, but both had really strong will and continue to run, considerably a lot slower. They NEEDED to complete this mission. Memba's arm would come falling off and Gorith's bones are severely damaged.

The Fravashi continue firing at them, while two others run forward and tackle the spies, curved swords in their hands. Meanwhile the Shahzadeh and the British Arz are pulled inside the building and pushed forward, to get as much distance away as possible. The Shahzadeh calls back to the British. “This is quite exciting, isn’t it, my friends!”

“More like frightening!” Replied the Leader, jogging away. Clarkson had remained silent, but still looked very scared, her eyes wide in fear as she ran.
Last edited by British Arzelentaxmacone on Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vorrilium
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby Vorrilium » Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:00 am

The Daeva wrote:
Vorrilium wrote:The bullets would severely injure the two spies, but both had really strong will and continue to run, considerably a lot slower. They NEEDED to complete this mission. Memba's arm would come falling off and Gorith's bones are severely damaged.

The Spies would struggle but ultimately have no might to even move anymore, and in a blink of the eye the 2 Fravashi would get obliterated by the two bombs, it was powerful enough to take down a small apartment building... let's just say it was a gory scene.
Last edited by Vorrilium on Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Daeva
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Daeva » Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:03 am

Vorrilium wrote:
The Daeva wrote:

The Spies would struggle but ultimately have no might to even move anymore, and in a blink of the eye the 2 Fravashi would get obliterated by the two bombs, it was powerful enough to take down a small apartment building... let's just say it was a gory scene.

The explosion rocks the Military base, and the Fravashi begin examining the crater. “Roads shot, sir.”
The Lieutenant groans. “There’s always another way.”

The Fravashi with the Shahzadeh and the British Arz get a radio order.
“We have an alternative evacuation. Follow us!” They say, leading them to a military helicopter on a helipad, checking it for any explosives before having the British Arz and the Shahzadeh board.

The Daeva
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Daeva » Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:11 am

OOC: assuming there is nothing on the helicopter.

The Fravashi, having thoroughly searched the helicopter, clear it and the Shahzadeh, the Leader, and Clarkson board it. It takes off with little fanfare. As it flies over the base, they can see the massive crater where the bomb went off.

British Arzelentaxmacone
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby British Arzelentaxmacone » Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:22 am

The Daeva wrote:OOC: assuming there is nothing on the helicopter.

The Fravashi, having thoroughly searched the helicopter, clear it and the Shahzadeh, the Leader, and Clarkson board it. It takes off with little fanfare. As it flies over the base, they can see the massive crater where the bomb went off.

Clarkson squeezes the Leader’s hand as they stare out the window. “What was that all about?” She asks.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents