NATION

PASSWORD

Gemballa Avionic Development - Military Aircraft

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Free Missouri
Minister

Founded: Dec 28, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Missouri » Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:47 am

To the Chief Sales Officer of Gemballa Avionic Development,

On behalf of my nation, I, Mr. David Petraeus, Secretary of Defense of Free Missouri, would like to enquire as to whether your RM-40 Stealth Bomber is capable of, instead of a weapons payload, conduct Electronic Warfare and Cyberwarfare on a theater scale?

God Bless,

David Petraeus, Ret. Gen.
Secretary of Defense,
Free Missouri
Military Whitelist
[spoiler=Isidewith score]http://www.isidewith.com/elections/2016-presidential/933358212
Merry Christmas, Frohe Weihnachten, Zalig Kerstfeest, শুভ বড়দিন, Feliz Navidad, and to all a blessed new year.

“Too much capitalism does not mean too many capitalists, but too few capitalists.”The Uses of Diversity, 1921, GK Chesterton

Mallaska
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 09, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Mallaska » Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:36 pm

Mallaskan Department of Defense
Department of Procurement

Dear Gemballa Avionic Development,

The Department of Procurement of the Mallaskan Department of Defense would like to place an order in efforts to modernize the Mallaskan helicopter fleet. As per your esteemed group's victory in the Army and Marine portions of the Mallaskan Utility Helicopter Competition, we would like to order domestic production rights of the LH-300 Lakota utility helicopter. We request abilities to modify these helicopters in any way we deem fit for a more perfect fit to whatever task they perform. We see that the LH-300 Lakota can provide considerable abilities over the Bell 412SP utility helicopters currently seeing service in Mallaska, having more than twice the troop capacity, allowing the Mallaskan Federal Army and Marines to safely transit to and from warzones while needing less helicopters to transport supplies in bulk. With this, we would like to place the following order:

DPRs - LH-300 Lakota - $400,000,000,000 NSD

This order, should the production rights not stack upon themselves for different variations, should sum up to $400,000,000,000 NSD. As per agreements to winners of the Mallaskan Department of Defense Utility Helicopter Competition, a rather generous sum of $75,000,000,000 NSD will also be wired to the Gemballa Avionics Development account within the banking institution of choice. We find that the investment in the LH-300 Lakota can provide considerable advantages in our combat operations in the Gavran Continent and any conflict further in the service life of the LH-300.

Signed,
Colonel Perry Richards, Head of Procurement, Mallaskan Department of Defense
Former USMC 0621 - Comms is down because I'm not down with Comms
Correctional Officer because I got bored

Onekawa-Nukanor
Senator

Founded: Sep 24, 2009
New York Times Democracy

Postby Onekawa-Nukanor » Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:48 am

Image[/align]

Colonel Perry Richards, Head of Procurement, Mallaskan Department of Defense

RE: Hardware Purchase

First of all, thank you for your enquiry in to purchasing from Gemballa. We hope that our aircraft can fulfill which ever role that your defence network requires them for, and you can be assured that you will always have the support of GAD throughout their service history. We also expect that our aircraft can live up to your high expectations and assure you that you will not be disappointed.

Your order will be jointly constructed in one of our available factories to ensure building and transport is as quickly as possible. Expect your ordered aircraft to arrive via on a chartered cargo vessel in roughly six months.

The grand total comes to $400,000,000,000,, which you have ten years to pay off should you be unable to repay the sum immediately afterwards. This can be done in lots of small increments or several large lump sum payments.

We thank you for your business, if you require anything else please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards

David Hartfield
Gemballa Avionic Development
A NEW ZEALANDER

ALL BLACKS SUPPORTER

When refering to me ICly, please use the proper term Ngāti Onekawa-Nukanor, not Ngāti of Onekawa-Nukanor. Thank you.

Austria-Bohemia-Hungary
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 28, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Austria-Bohemia-Hungary » Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:32 am

The Imperial and Royal Ministry of the Armed Forces
Of the Kingdoms and Lands in Reichsrath Represented, the Lands of the Holy Hungarian Crown of Saint Stephen and the Lands of the Bohemian Crown of Saint Wenceslaus

To: Gemballa Avionic Development - Military Aircraft
From: The Imperial and Royal Ministry of the Armed Forces
Encryption Level: Ultra V

Greetings,
We would like to enquire for at this time
  • 96 RM-30 San Real supersonic bombers
Subtotal to be readied and transferred immediately upon confirmation: 35,520,000,000 Universal Standard Dollars.

Signed,
The Imperial and Royal Minister of the Armed Forces
Julius Wohnsdorff
The Holy Romangnan Empire of Ostmark
something something the sole legitimate Austria-Hungary larp'er on NS :3

MT/MagicT
The Armed Forces|Embassy Programme|The Imperial and National Anthem of the Holy Roman Empire|Characters|The Map

Onekawa-Nukanor
Senator

Founded: Sep 24, 2009
New York Times Democracy

Postby Onekawa-Nukanor » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:00 pm

The Imperial and Royal Ministry of the Armed Forces

First of all, thank you for your enquiry in to purchasing from Gemballa. We hope that our aircraft can fulfill which ever role that your defence network requires them for, and you can be assured that you will always have the support of GAD throughout their service history. We also expect that our aircraft can live up to your high expectations and assure you that you will not be disappointed.

Your order will be jointly constructed in one of our available factories to ensure building and transport is as quickly as possible. Expect your ordered aircraft to arrive via on a chartered cargo vessel in roughly ten months.

The grand total comes to $35,000,000,000, after discount, which you have ten years to pay off should you be unable to repay the sum immediately afterwards. This can be done in lots of small increments or several large lump sum payments.

We thank you for your business, if you require anything else please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards

David Hartfield
A NEW ZEALANDER

ALL BLACKS SUPPORTER

When refering to me ICly, please use the proper term Ngāti Onekawa-Nukanor, not Ngāti of Onekawa-Nukanor. Thank you.

Valdiu
Minister

Founded: Jun 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Valdiu » Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:30 pm

REPUBLIC OF VALDIU

~Onward Audaciously~

TO: Sales, Gemballa Avionic Development

Hello. The Valdian Armed Forces, during our recent overhaul of our before practically non-existent Air Force, is seeking dedicated penetration bombers capable of carrying far more ordnance than our current bomber, which is simply a multirole fighter with lots of ordnance. It is for this reason that we would like to acquire

10-15 or more of your RM-30 San Real Supersonic Bombers

and have set aside $15,000,000,000 for purchasing these. Should the order come out to more, we are happy to cover the costs. Should costs come out to less, we would like to be reimbursed.

Thank you.
~Admiral Richard D. Simmons, Acting Head of the Valdian Military
Last edited by Valdiu on Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
| [0] | [1] | [2] | [3] | [4] | [5] | [6] | [7] |
[Mobilization Underway]
Population: 32,263,671
Military size: ~350,000, T3R: 2.7/1
The Republic of Valdiu
16-year old and social democrat
Jazz trombonist, cynic and student journalist
I enjoy CS:GO.
I hate the idea that someone out there hates me. I even hate that Al-Qaeda hates me. I think if they got to know me they wouldn’t hate me.

President Alexander Sterling | Vice President Aaron Victoria | Director of Foreign Affairs Mitchell Thromright

-
Currently Playing | Mr. Rogers 2020

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Re: Gemballa Avionic Development - Military Aircraft

Postby Yohannes » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:54 pm

[ OOC/out-of-character: I will reply to orders for NSForza from now on. Onekawa will help me too when he do have the time in real life to post replies :p ]

The Valdian Armed Forces

Your order will be jointly constructed in one of our available factories to ensure building and transport is as quickly as possible. Expect your ordered aircraft to arrive via on a chartered cargo vessel in roughly ten months.

The grand total comes to $15,000,000,000, which you have ten years to pay off should you be unable to repay the sum immediately afterwards. This can be done in lots of small increments or several large lump sum payments.

Kind Regards

David Hartfield
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Valdiu
Minister

Founded: Jun 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Valdiu » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:41 pm

VALDIAN AIR FORCE, DARREN MAINE

First off, let me say just how greatly your bombers have worked for us. Admiral Simmons was doubtful at first, but now truly regards the RM-30 as one of the best aircraft out there. Therefore, high command has seen fit to order from your fine establishment once more:

3 A565 AWACS/BC aircraft
3 T565 MTT
9 CM7 Coureurs
6 CM8 AirMasters
3 CSM Skymasters
12 RH90 HAH
12 RH77 SAH
24 TH300 Lakotas
24 TH400 Celestials.

The Military Committee hopes 30.000.000.000-40.000.000.000 will cover this purchase.

-Gen. Darren Maine
Commander of the Air Force
| [0] | [1] | [2] | [3] | [4] | [5] | [6] | [7] |
[Mobilization Underway]
Population: 32,263,671
Military size: ~350,000, T3R: 2.7/1
The Republic of Valdiu
16-year old and social democrat
Jazz trombonist, cynic and student journalist
I enjoy CS:GO.
I hate the idea that someone out there hates me. I even hate that Al-Qaeda hates me. I think if they got to know me they wouldn’t hate me.

President Alexander Sterling | Vice President Aaron Victoria | Director of Foreign Affairs Mitchell Thromright

-
Currently Playing | Mr. Rogers 2020

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:34 am

The Valdian Air Force

First of all, thank you for your decision to, once again, purchase from Gemballa. We hope that our aircraft can fulfill which ever role that your defence network requires them for, and as I have assured your representative in our previous correspondence, you can be assured that you will always have the support of GAD throughout their service history. We also expect that our aircraft can live up to your high expectations and assure you that you will not be disappointed.

Your order will be jointly constructed in one of our available factories to ensure building and transport is as quickly as possible. Expect your ordered aircraft to arrive on a chartered cargo vessel in roughly ten months. [ OOC/out-of-character: feel free to pretend you already have them in your inventory now :p ]

The grand total, which you have ten years to pay off should you be unable to repay the sum immediately afterwards, can be deposited in the Bank of Yohannes. This can be done in lots of small increments or several large lump sum payments.

Kind Regards

David Hartfield
Last edited by Yohannes on Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Lykosia
Minister

Founded: Jul 06, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Lykosia » Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:27 am

Qui Desiderat Pacem, Bellum Praeparat

OFFICE OF SUPPLY AND ACQUISITION

From: Lykosian Ministry of Defense & Security, Office of Supply and Acquisition
To: Gemballa Avionic Development
Carbon Copy: -
Attachments: -
Subject: Procurement
Encryption: Very High - CrM2

[TOP SECRET]

To whom it may concern,

As Lykosia has committed to continue to improve its strength in accordance with current threats it is currently facing and the need to adjust our doctrine, we of the Lykosian Office of Supply and Acquisition would like to purchase various aircraft listed in your catalog. We have purchased from your company before, thankfully trusted enough to purchase cutting edge technologies such as the GM-25 Cuirassiers and RM-40 Stealth Bomber, and we would like to say we are very satisfied with your equipment. Order form can be found below:

• 1,200 - GM-22 Hakoakoa Lightweight Naval Strike Fighter
  • DPR - SM-10 Daimyo Maritime Search & Destroy Aircraft
  • DPR - A565 AWACS and Battlespace Command
  • DPR - T565 Modular Tanker Transport
  • DPR - CM-7 Coureur Tactical Airlift Aircraft
  • DPR - TH-300 Lakota Utility Helicopter

The total cost will be wired to your account upon confirmation of our order. Thank you for your business and may we continue this cooperation in the future.

Signed,
Defiant Shield
Director of the Office of Supply and Acquisition
Approved,
Marshal Katyusha Kalashnikova
Minister of Defense & Security of Lykosia
Last edited by Lykosia on Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:38 am

The Lykosian Ministry of Defense & Security

First of all, thank you for your decision to, once again, purchase from Gemballa. We hope that our aircraft can fulfill which ever role that your defence network requires them for, and as I have assured your representative in our previous correspondence, you can be assured that you will always have the support of GAD throughout their service history. We also expect that our aircraft can live up to your high expectations and assure you that you will not be disappointed.

Your one thousand two hundred GM-22 Hakoakoa fighters will be jointly constructed in one of our available factories to ensure building and transport is as quickly as possible. Expect your ordered aircraft to arrive on a chartered cargo vessel in roughly ten months. [ OOC/out-of-character: feel free to pretend you already have them in your inventory now :p ] Furthermore, Your stated request for Domestic Production Rights as been approved. As you would be aware, your nation is prohibited from exporting, selling or distributing licence-built aircraft to other nations without prior approval of GAD. Blueprints, legal documents and other necessities to commence your construction of the aircraft will be transported to your nation within the coming days.

The grand total of US$3,034,000,000,000.00 or three trillion and thirty-four billion universal standard dollars, which you have ten years to pay off should you be unable to repay the sum immediately afterwards, can be deposited in the Bank of Yohannes. This can be done in lots of small increments or several large lump sum payments.

Kind Regards

David Hartfield

Jailpur
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Jailpur » Sat May 02, 2015 11:20 am

Good evening,

The Jailpuren Defence Forses would like to purchase a further 360 GM-23 aircraft for the National Guard (Jandarma)
Last edited by Jailpur on Sat May 02, 2015 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade