NATION

PASSWORD

International Space Organisation (OOC/signups)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Greater Marine
Minister

Founded: Jun 09, 2022
New York Times Democracy

International Space Organisation (OOC/signups)

Postby Greater Marine » Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:18 am

International Space Organisation:

"For All Mankind, Always"

Assembly

The ISO's mssion:
Founded In Eldorado by the Republic of Greater Marine and the Collective Security League, the International Sapce organisation is dedicated to the advancement of human knowledge, through space based Scientific research and technological development, expanding military, economic and scientific capabilities.

By encouraging close cooperation in outer space, the ISO encourages harmonious cooperation between member states, and allows smaller nations to unite to achieve technological, scientific and military parity in an NS multiverse dominated by superpowers, whilst allowing all member nations to take advantage of the economic and strategic opportunities space provides, regardless of how great or small those nations may be. Nations will be able to put forth projects, and find partner nations and private contractors willing to invest in them in the ISO assembly, and propose joint ISO products. There will also be a substantial military aspect, dedicated to creating integrated systems of early warning, air defence, reconnaissance and communications satellites for mutual defence.

ISO Charter:
The Assembly
  • The ISO Assembly will be a meeting of representatives from member states. In this forum, member states can discuss scientific, military and economic projects in outer space, find collaborators, and vote on the creation of joint projects, where the responsibilities and rewards will be shared between member states.
  • A Joint project requires majority vote of the assembly, who will then agree to fund and support the project until the project ends, either through successful completion or a vote to cancel the project
  • The ISO stands for peaceful cooperation in outer space. Therefore, all scientific findings of ISO projects, and all ISO facilities will be freely available to all member states.
  • The ISO assembly is a place for cooperation. Insults and infighting will not be tolerated
    Security matters:
  • The ISO is designed in part to allow the development of military capabilities, and therefore, they have equal status as projects.
  • ISO defence projects must be for the protection of all member states, and should not be used in aggression against other members.
  • The ISO will cooperate with already existing military scientific programs, to give member states access to defence capabilities.
  • An attack on one member's satellites, spacecraft or bases is an attack on all, which member states are obliged to respond to.
  • Nations can claim security areas around explored territory in space, which they have a right to exclusive use, expansion and defence of, providing it does not interfere with another nation's space operations.
    Infrastructure and Economic projects:
  • The ISO will facilitate the construction of communications, weather, and imaging satellites for civilian use. These joint projects will be open to all members.
  • ISO members must give free access to eachother's satellites if another nation's are non-existing or impaired, or the nation is cut of from an international one.
  • If any resources are found in outer space by a country's own satellites, they must inform other members: if they become part of their security zone, they have a right to keep 50% of them; however, 50% must be left unclaimed for other member states to freely access, and 10% will be distributed amongst developing member states.
    Science:
  • All nations will have visa free travel for scientists and engineers associated with the ISO.
  • All nations will, when possible, allow unhindered access to eachother's research and launch facilities.
  • Member states will put 10% of their yearly space budget into an international fund used for financing ISO activities, and funding educational and scientific facilities in developing member nations.
  • Member states will share scientific discoveries, and make data freely accessible
    Infrastructure:
  • All member states with existing launch capabilities will allow other member states to use extra capacity of these.
  • The ISO will be able to build joint facilities in member states.

Signatory process
Code: Select all
[box][i]I, as a representative of my nation, pledge my nation to uphold this charter, for the advancement of all mankind
 Therefore, I hereby sign this treaty.[/i][/box]
[b]Formal nation name:[/b]
[b]Name of representative:[/b]
[b]Does your nation have a space program?[/b]
[b]Does your nation have a substantial aerospace industry?[/b]
[b]Does your nation have any good universities?[/b]
[b]Science minister or equivalent:[/b]
[b]Head of state:[/b]
[b]Date signed:[/b]

List of Member States:

• Greater Marine (Founder)
  • Erloane
  • The Grand Economic Consortium
  • Azmeny
  • Fallout Series America
  • Naemraeyl
  • Svobodala
  • Rapaldegia Bagazis
  • Great Britain and Irelandia
  • European Federal Union
  • Relikai
  • A family's nation
  • Shieldstan
  • Daeva
  • The European Federation
  • Harry Islands
  • Floptropica
  • Ecclusia
  • Katinea
  • Zarnicovia Nova
Last edited by Greater Marine on Sat Dec 02, 2023 2:26 pm, edited 17 times in total.
The Republic of Greater Marine
La Republique Marinienne|La Gran Republica Marina
United we stand, United we conquer
Radio Eldorado 1:
MNS Constitution to do combat patrols in Red Sea following Houthi Attacks| Greater Marine sends first F-16s to Ukraine |White Christmas in Greater Marine as snow falls in Eldorado |Jameson reiterates call for ceasefire in Gaza war, says “this is no time for war. It is a time for diplomacy.” |BREAKING: Astronaut Jessica Alvarado becomes first Marinian on lunar surface| Greater Marine and ISO launch manned moon landing| ISO founded by Greater Marine and CSL| Greater Marine evacuating citizens of Shieldstan due to nuclear launch fear| President puts nuclear forces on standby|
Factbooks |Embassies |International Declaration on Human Rights

Azmeny
Minister

Founded: Jun 07, 2022
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Azmeny » Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:20 am

I, as a representative of my nation, pledge my nation to uphold this charter, for the advancement of all mankind
Therefore, I hereby sign this treaty.

Formal nation name: The People’s Republic of Azmeny
Name of representative: Dr Sergei Leonov
Does your nation have a space program? Yesl
Does your nation have a substantial aerospace industry? Yes
Does your nation have any good universities? Yes
Science minister or equivalent: Science Minister Dr Fyodor Konovalov
Head of state: Comrade Leader Yuri Korolev
Date signed: 11/09/23
The People’s Republic of Azmeny
A Peaceful prosperous nation, Proud CSL, ASP and IES member, ATO observer state.
Azmeny24: the latest headlines from Azmeny
Azmeny welcomes  military assistance from Boldonia: Azmeny open to cooperation|Azmeny sends $10 billion in aid to Nattia|Azmen and CSL forces liberate Cameroon from Jelorifa|Crisis in Azmenabad: east rinaeran troops infiltrate CSL headquarters, troops mobilised|Terror attack in Katinaea: Azmeny condemns actions of Rinaeran government|Azmeny unveils cutting-edge Starfire anti missile defence|Azmen forces withdraw from Ivartixi: Savkin calls for diplomatic solution|Azmen and CSL forces triumphant in Shieldstan: British surrender

Greater Marine
Minister

New York Times Democracy

Postby Greater Marine » Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:34 am

Azmeny wrote:
I, as a representative of my nation, pledge my nation to uphold this charter, for the advancement of all mankind

Formal nation name: The People’s Republic of Azmeny
Name of representative: Dr Sergei Leonov
Does your nation have a space program? Yesl
Science minister or equivalent: Science Minister Dr Fyodor Konovalov
Head of state: Comrade Leader Yuri Korolev
Date signed: 11/09/23

Accepted
Welcome to the ISO
Radio Eldorado 1:
MNS Constitution to do combat patrols in Red Sea following Houthi Attacks| Greater Marine sends first F-16s to Ukraine |White Christmas in Greater Marine as snow falls in Eldorado |Jameson reiterates call for ceasefire in Gaza war, says “this is no time for war. It is a time for diplomacy.” |BREAKING: Astronaut Jessica Alvarado becomes first Marinian on lunar surface| Greater Marine and ISO launch manned moon landing| ISO founded by Greater Marine and CSL| Greater Marine evacuating citizens of Shieldstan due to nuclear launch fear| President puts nuclear forces on standby|

The Grand Economic Consortium
Minister

Founded: Jun 13, 2023
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Grand Economic Consortium » Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:54 am

Formal nation name: The Grand Economic Consortium
Name of representative: Jason "Slender" Rickson
Does your nation have a space program? Yes
Does your nation have a substantial aerospace industry? Yes, very substantial
Does your nation have any good universities? Yes, Brest College of Aerospace Engineering is by far the most famous aersopace engineering and astrophysics college and has contributed greatly to our space program.
Science minister or equivalent: Minister of Science and Technology Hassefield Tresman
Head of state: Grand Consortian Magnus Montrenee
Date signed: 11 Sept, 2023
I'm a Romanian NS player who lives in a 15th Century castle and who never goes outside
Government Website|Embassy | Arms Exports
*IRL GMT+2
-NS policies and stats are not profitable (not canon)
Proud Member of the IAM, GCN, ASP and CSL, founder of the IMA
This nation partially represents my RL views
-I will never understand nationalists, like, bruh, people in your country have to work in seeatshops for one buck an hour and they (nationalists)be like "Yeah, my country is the best"...
Latest News
9Axes political result

Greater Marine
Minister

New York Times Democracy

Postby Greater Marine » Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:55 am

The Grand Economic Consortium wrote:

Formal nation name: The Grand Economic Consortium
Name of representative: Jason "Slender" Rickson
Does your nation have a substantial aerospace industry? Yes, very substantial
Does your nation have any good universities? Yes, Brest College of Aerospace Engineering is by far the most famous aersopace engineering and astrophysics college and has contributed greatly to our space program.
Science minister or equivalent: Minister of Science and Technology Hassefield Tresman
Head of state: Grand Consortian Magnus Montrenee
Date signed: 11 Sept, 2023

Accepted
Welcome to the ISO
Radio Eldorado 1:

Greater Marine
Minister

New York Times Democracy

Postby Greater Marine » Tue Sep 12, 2023 12:03 am

Just waiting for 1-2 more members to join before setting up the IC
Radio Eldorado 1:

Fallout Series America
Secretary

Founded: Sep 01, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Fallout Series America » Tue Sep 12, 2023 12:12 am

Formal nation name: United States of America
Name of representative: Senator Harris
Does your nation have a space program? Yes, it landed on the moon in 1969, and sent the first animal, a cat, to space
Does your nation have a substantial aerospace industry? yes, the most notable is Arcjet Systems, which has created SSTO's and is planning to send a man to mars using their rocket engines
Does your nation have any good universities? yes, obviously we have CIT, but there are more.
Science minister or equivalent: Space Exploration Minister John Mclaren
Head of state: Dixon James Harrington
Date signed: 24th october, 2077 gregorian calender variant 555, 12th of august, 2023 gregorian calender variant 1
......Fallout Series America......
A nation that embodies the spirit of the American Dream, a vision of freedom, democracy, and progress. A nation that fought for its values and interests against its enemies, such as China and the Soviet Union, but also faced its own internal problems, such as civil unrest and corruption. Nuclear War never happened.

Canon/IC name: United States of America | NS stats somewhat apply | He/Him | UN was disbanded in the 2050s
Date: October 24th, 2077 | News: Vault-Tec Shares and War time Shares are being bought very fast | Completion of the Mop-up in the phillipines end in the island of Mumbajao, Pushing out the communists | Gobi Campaign is still ongoing.

Naemraeyl
Secretary

Founded: Aug 31, 2023
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Naemraeyl » Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:07 am

Formal nation name: The Republic of Naemraeyl
Name of representative: Rim Jobalt
Does your nation have a substantial aerospace industry? Yes, but Private Entities are Regulates via Law.
Does your nation have any good universities? Yes, the NIT, NEL etc.
Science minister or equivalent: Secretary for Space Research, Leon Atre (Under the Ministry of Science and Development)
Head of state: Executive Penisonary, Karin Alzwin Narobia
Date signed: 11 September, 2023
Die Republique fu Nærältié | The Republic of Naemraeyl
Another Dystopian State, Renowned for its Development and Power, brought to You be the Shadow Spirit. Nairschael is my other account. This, Project in Particular, is PMT [Early] and an Unitary Semi-Parliamentary Republic.
News: TBA

Greater Marine
Minister

New York Times Democracy

Postby Greater Marine » Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:55 am

Naemraeyl wrote:

Formal nation name: The Republic of Naemraeyl
Name of representative: Rim Jobalt
Does your nation have a substantial aerospace industry? Yes, but Private Entities are Regulates via Law.
Does your nation have any good universities? Yes, the NIT, NEL etc.
Science minister or equivalent: Secretary for Space Research, Leon Atre (Under the Ministry of Science and Development)
Head of state: Executive Penisonary, Karin Alzwin Narobia
Date signed: 11 September, 2023

Accepted
Welcome to the ISO
Radio Eldorado 1:

Greater Marine
Minister

New York Times Democracy

Postby Greater Marine » Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:56 am

Fallout Series America wrote:

Formal nation name: United States of America
Name of representative: Senator Harris
Does your nation have a space program? Yes, it landed on the moon in 1969, and sent the first animal, a cat, to space
Does your nation have a substantial aerospace industry? yes, the most notable is Arcjet Systems, which has created SSTO's and is planning to send a man to mars using their rocket engines
Does your nation have any good universities? yes, obviously we have CIT, but there are more.
Science minister or equivalent: Space Exploration Minister John Mclaren
Head of state: Dixon James Harrington
Date signed: 24th october, 2077 gregorian calender variant 555, 12th of august, 2023 gregorian calender variant 1

Accepted
Welcome to the ISO
Radio Eldorado 1:

Erloane
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 03, 2021
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Erloane » Tue Sep 12, 2023 9:15 am

Formal nation name: The Republic of Erloane
Name of representative: James Wilson
Science minister or equivalent: Matthew Williams
Head of state: Roxanne Eisenhorn
Date signed: 12/9 2023
Returned from a break for real.
Coilguns and LANTR engines go brrrr.

Greater Marine
Minister

New York Times Democracy

Postby Greater Marine » Tue Sep 12, 2023 11:38 am

Erloane wrote:

Formal nation name: The Republic of Erloane
Name of representative: James Wilson
Science minister or equivalent: Matthew Williams
Head of state: Roxanne Eisenhorn
Date signed: 12/9 2023

Accepted
Welcome to the ISO
Radio Eldorado 1:

Greater Marine
Minister

New York Times Democracy

Postby Greater Marine » Tue Sep 12, 2023 12:08 pm

Great news, the ISO assembly is now open!

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=539651
Last edited by Greater Marine on Tue Sep 12, 2023 12:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Radio Eldorado 1:

Svobodala
Attaché

Founded: Dec 30, 2021
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Svobodala » Tue Sep 12, 2023 1:36 pm

Formal nation name: Free Land of Svobodala
Name of representative: Varnos Exesiov
Science minister or equivalent: Webos Oxiie
Head of state: Governor Welles Randolf
Date signed: 12 September 2023
Proud member-state of the Collective Security League (CSL)
Proud member-state of the International Space Organization (ISO)
Proud member-state of the Global Economic Association (GEA)
Proud member-state of the Perfect Utopian Bank & Trust (PUBT)

Embassy Program
A Class 1.166 Civilization according to this index.
NSB News:
-Nuclear weapon explodes while en-route to the test site, killing hundreds
-Governor's Advisor Sloane Bismarc fired after 7 years in the position
-Shein Motors unveils the RT5 Speedcar 2023

Greater Marine
Minister

New York Times Democracy

Postby Greater Marine » Tue Sep 12, 2023 1:39 pm

Svobodala wrote:

Formal nation name: Free Land of Svobodala
Name of representative: Varnos Exesiov
Science minister or equivalent: Webos Oxiie
Head of state: Governor Welles Randolf
Date signed: 12 September 2023

Accepted
Welcome to the ISO
Radio Eldorado 1:

16 spoons
Civilian

Founded: Sep 12, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby 16 spoons » Tue Sep 12, 2023 9:14 pm

I have 16 spoons.

Rapaldegia Bagazis
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 26, 2023
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Rapaldegia Bagazis » Tue Sep 12, 2023 9:34 pm

Formal nation name: Rapaldegia Bagazis
Name of representative: Tapio Mäkinen
Does your nation have a space program? Yes, we've been working on one for awhile now.
Does your nation have a substantial aerospace industry? We have a good missile industry, and our astronomy / science departments command them. So yes, we have a pretty good Aerospace Industry currently.
Does your nation have any good universities? The University of Degiazi
Science minister or equivalent: Onni Heikkinen
Head of state: Luther Suomi
Date signed: 12/9/23
“Kestäämme! Eläköön Rapaldegia Bagazis!”
- Matti Järvinen
From the State,
Rapaldegia Bagazis

From the Premier Chairman,
Patrick Stone
Also, to familiarize yourself with the current map of the nation, please head to this site and review it!

Greater Marine
Minister

New York Times Democracy

Postby Greater Marine » Wed Sep 13, 2023 7:17 am

Rapaldegia Bagazis wrote:

Formal nation name: Rapaldegia Bagazis
Name of representative: Tapio Mäkinen
Does your nation have a space program? Yes, we've been working on one for awhile now.
Does your nation have a substantial aerospace industry? We have a good missile industry, and our astronomy / science departments command them. So yes, we have a pretty good Aerospace Industry currently.
Does your nation have any good universities? The University of Degiazi
Science minister or equivalent: Onni Heikkinen
Head of state: Luther Suomi
Date signed: 12/9/23

Accepted
Welcome to the ISO
Radio Eldorado 1:

Great Britain and Irelandia
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 21, 2022
Democratic Socialists

Postby Great Britain and Irelandia » Wed Sep 13, 2023 8:27 am

Formal nation name:Great Britain and Irelandia
Name of representative:Mr Emmerman
Does your nation have a space program? yes, we are in the stage of discovering how to create a light speed drive.
Does your nation have a substantial aerospace industry?yes
Does your nation have any good universities?yes, the best
Science minister or equivalent:Orellia Emery
Head of state:King Tea IV
Date signed:13/9/2023
HOLY JESUS CHRIST WHAT IS THAT!!!

This nation consumes 1ton of tea a second and has an official countryball!* https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1954277

Ima a Krow bock supporter and host of the first SATA/CSL festival (est 2023)

Greater Marine
Minister

New York Times Democracy

Postby Greater Marine » Wed Sep 13, 2023 8:28 am

Great Britain and Irelandia wrote:

Formal nation name:Great Britain and Irelandia
Name of representative:Mr Emmerman
Does your nation have a space program? yes, we are in the stage of discovering how to create a light speed drive.
Does your nation have a substantial aerospace industry?yes
Does your nation have any good universities?yes, the best
Science minister or equivalent:Orellia Emery
Head of state:King Tea IV
Date signed:13/9/2023

Accepted
Welcome to the ISO
Radio Eldorado 1:

European Federal Union
Minister

Founded: Sep 25, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby European Federal Union » Wed Sep 13, 2023 8:36 am

Formal nation name: The Peoples Proletariat of the European Federal Union
Name of representative: Emily stahl
Science minister or equivalent: Berthold Unterrecht

Head of state: (Abolished possition)
Head of Government: Andrew Wiesenfeld

Date signed: 13,09,2023
Last edited by European Federal Union on Wed Sep 13, 2023 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
IC: United Europe, NS partially cannon policies also partially cannon
Founder: InterCOM,
OOC: This nation reprisents parts of my irl political views
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Have you ever looked at another country and though: "Dam I low-key want that." If yes check this out and you wish might becomes reality EuroArms, solutions for low and high budgets
For off site commuinications Discord: sirvonghost

Greater Marine
Minister

New York Times Democracy

Postby Greater Marine » Wed Sep 13, 2023 8:46 am

European Federal Union wrote:

Formal nation name: The Peoples Proletariat of the European Federal Union
Name of representative: Emily stahl
Science minister or equivalent: Berthold Unterrecht

Head of state: (Abolished possition)
Head of Government: Andrew Wiesenfeld

Date signed: 13,09,2023

Accepted
Welcome to the ISO
Radio Eldorado 1:

Relikai
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 11, 2014
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Relikai » Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:01 am

Formal nation name: United Federation of Relikai
Name of representative: Andrea Lochheim
Does your nation have a space program? Yes, as well as using space for terrestrial transport.
Does your nation have a substantial aerospace industry? Full localized aerospace for both civilian and military sectors.
Does your nation have any good universities? Top rate universities with dedicated schools to specialist subjects such as aeronautics and space science.
Science minister or equivalent: Samuel Kootszan
Head of state: Ephraim Silverheart
Date signed: 13/09/2023
Last edited by Relikai on Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
How to be legitimately recognised in NS? Be a proper Roleplayer.
In a community where knowledge should be used to uplift the teachable and be used as an interest instead of a necessity, the arrogant abuse of knowledge is interesting to watch.

Greater Marine
Minister

New York Times Democracy

Postby Greater Marine » Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:20 am

Relikai wrote:

Formal nation name: United Federation of Relikai
Name of representative: Andrea Lochheim
Does your nation have a space program? Yes, as well as using space for terrestrial transport.
Does your nation have a substantial aerospace industry? Full localized aerospace for both civilian and military sectors.
Does your nation have any good universities? Top rate universities with dedicated schools to specialist subjects such as aeronautics and space science.
Science minister or equivalent: Samuel Kootszan
Head of state: Ephraim Silverheart
Date signed: 13/09/2023

Accepted
Welcome to the ISO
Radio Eldorado 1:

A familys nation
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby A familys nation » Fri Sep 15, 2023 12:20 am

Formal nation name: A Familys Nation
Name of representative: Dr. Seppi Jones
Does your nation have any good universities?Yes
Science minister or equivalent: Engineer Seppi Jones
Head of state: Deja Blanco
Date signed: 09/15/2023

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads