NATION

PASSWORD

Guts & Blackpowder (OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
User avatar
Liberza
Envoy
 
Posts: 245
Founded: May 05, 2022
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Guts & Blackpowder (OOC)

Postby Liberza » Sat Sep 09, 2023 1:23 pm

This roleplay is based on the Roblox game, Guts & Black Powder. The concept, artwork, and any other things other than this roleplay’s creation are not credited to me.

Image
OOC || IC




Guts & Blackpowder takes place during the Napoleonic Wars, with the twist being that a zombie outbreak interrupts the war on a large scale, and causes chaos and death all over Europe. In the actual game, you and a group of other Napoleonic-era soldiers, exclusive nations being Britain, France, Prussia, Portugal, Austria, Russia, Denmark, and Sweden. You may be a line infantry, the basic infantry with a musket w/ fixed bayonet and a sabre; an officer, with short-ranged pistol and an officer’s sabre; a seaman with a blunderbuss and a sabre; a musician with a sabre and a fife; and a sapper, with a hammer for building defenses and an axe. You are not fighting other nations but you are working together to fight the zombies. You are not likely to survive, especially on your own, but it is definitely possible. Many times one person will have to sacrifice themselves for the success of the entirety of the survivors. The roleplay here will have a similar concept. There are four types of zombies as well: shambler, the standard zombie; runner, a quicker zombie that is hard to avoid; barrel/bomber zombie, holding an explosive barrel; and sapper zombie, the zombie equivalent of a sapper equipped with extra health and an axe.

Rules

1. Realism and PTRP
This is taking place during the Napoleonic Wars and, other than zombies, should not have any sort of magic or other unrealistic things. This is also Past-Tech Roleplay, and you cannot have any modern weapons, technology, and other things, like planes, machine guns, and…phones? As such, it takes longer to reload as guns were much different at this time. GODMODDING AND METAGAMING also fall under this rule and are prohibited. No time traveling, invincibility, immortality, etc.

2. Narrative Roleplay Format
It is preferable that you use a narrative format, either from 1st or 3rd point of view. Describing your (or your character’s) actions, emotions, and other things is preferable to saying *does this* *does that* *eats this* *kills that zombie*

3. Punctuation and Dialogue
While this won’t be strictly enforced, please use punctuation and “” for speaking. It is hard to read dialogue if you do not designate if you are speaking or not and run-on sentences are also very repetitive.

4. Professionalism, Seriousness
blah blah blah just do it right dont act silly or dumb

Applications

Character Name:
Age:
Nationality:
Backstory and Extra Details:
Last edited by Liberza on Sat Feb 03, 2024 8:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
Liberza is a bicameral parliamentary, monarchist nation set in Germany, currently led by democratic socialist Malik Simoneit. The year is 2096. EST. 1949.
hi im a dumbass and i like doing dumbass things, wanna talk about sports?
Live free or die
World Map, World History

/reserved DEFINITION:
To reserve a post as to prevent being ninja’d. This is especially useful for having posts that may take effort or a good portion of time to make, as there is a greater chance of such things being ninja’d than a slash and a word. Only practical in some threads compared to others. The idea is to put /reserved first and edit it once you have a proper answer. As such, you are not ninja’d. BN will do you as long as you eventually edit your /reserved into a proper post.

User avatar
Liberza
Envoy
 
Posts: 245
Founded: May 05, 2022
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Liberza » Tue Sep 12, 2023 1:52 pm

/bump
Liberza is a bicameral parliamentary, monarchist nation set in Germany, currently led by democratic socialist Malik Simoneit. The year is 2096. EST. 1949.
hi im a dumbass and i like doing dumbass things, wanna talk about sports?
Live free or die
World Map, World History

/reserved DEFINITION:
To reserve a post as to prevent being ninja’d. This is especially useful for having posts that may take effort or a good portion of time to make, as there is a greater chance of such things being ninja’d than a slash and a word. Only practical in some threads compared to others. The idea is to put /reserved first and edit it once you have a proper answer. As such, you are not ninja’d. BN will do you as long as you eventually edit your /reserved into a proper post.

User avatar
The Grand Republic Of Rusalka
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 21
Founded: Sep 19, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby The Grand Republic Of Rusalka » Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:23 am

Looks cool to me, I'll give it a shot

User avatar
Liberza
Envoy
 
Posts: 245
Founded: May 05, 2022
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Liberza » Sun Dec 31, 2023 1:54 pm

Gonna bump this thread too since it’s been a while
Liberza is a bicameral parliamentary, monarchist nation set in Germany, currently led by democratic socialist Malik Simoneit. The year is 2096. EST. 1949.
hi im a dumbass and i like doing dumbass things, wanna talk about sports?
Live free or die
World Map, World History

/reserved DEFINITION:
To reserve a post as to prevent being ninja’d. This is especially useful for having posts that may take effort or a good portion of time to make, as there is a greater chance of such things being ninja’d than a slash and a word. Only practical in some threads compared to others. The idea is to put /reserved first and edit it once you have a proper answer. As such, you are not ninja’d. BN will do you as long as you eventually edit your /reserved into a proper post.

User avatar
Godzilland
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 389
Founded: Dec 19, 2023
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Godzilland » Sun Dec 31, 2023 2:02 pm

My bad, lemme remake that
Character Name: Shiza
Age: 23
Nationality: Prussian
Backstory and Extra Details: Born in Königsberg, a silent kid he was. When the war began, he almost immediately joined it, as a sapper. He loved the idea of killing his enemies. When the outbreak occurred, he got even more eager, happy to know he didn't have to hear the cries of the living.
He has an odd liking for violence, but he barely speaks to anyone. Likes spending time alone.
Usually uses body language to talk.
Last edited by Godzilland on Sun Dec 31, 2023 2:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Godzilla-themed alt of Sector 12!
A Class 1.8 Civilization according to this index.

_[' ]_
(X_Q) put this in your sig if you hate capitalism

User avatar
Liberza
Envoy
 
Posts: 245
Founded: May 05, 2022
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Liberza » Sun Dec 31, 2023 2:15 pm

Likewise, I forgot to make an application myself.

Character Name: Fawkze Alexandre Preußen

Age: 21

Nationality: Prussian

Backstory/ED:

Born in Dortmund, Prussia. Didn’t want to go and fight in the war, but was drafted to do so anyways at 19 as a sapper/engineer. He is also a bit of a nerd.

Although his personality is a bit soft and shy, he is much better at interacting with zombies than with people because he sees zombies as ‘lifeless and emotionless’. He kills most zombies with his axe.

Other than that, his personality is not the most well-known because he doesn’t talk very much.
Liberza is a bicameral parliamentary, monarchist nation set in Germany, currently led by democratic socialist Malik Simoneit. The year is 2096. EST. 1949.
hi im a dumbass and i like doing dumbass things, wanna talk about sports?
Live free or die
World Map, World History

/reserved DEFINITION:
To reserve a post as to prevent being ninja’d. This is especially useful for having posts that may take effort or a good portion of time to make, as there is a greater chance of such things being ninja’d than a slash and a word. Only practical in some threads compared to others. The idea is to put /reserved first and edit it once you have a proper answer. As such, you are not ninja’d. BN will do you as long as you eventually edit your /reserved into a proper post.

User avatar
Godzilland
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 389
Founded: Dec 19, 2023
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Godzilland » Sun Dec 31, 2023 3:15 pm

Liberza wrote:Likewise, I forgot to make an application myself.

Character Name: Fawkze Alexandre Preußen

Age: 21

Nationality: Prussian

Backstory/ED:

Born in Dortmund, Prussia. Didn’t want to go and fight in the war, but was drafted to do so anyways at 19 as a sapper/engineer. He is also a bit of a nerd.

Although his personality is a bit soft and shy, he is much better at interacting with zombies than with people because he sees zombies as ‘lifeless and emotionless’. He kills most zombies with his axe.

Other than that, his personality is not the most well-known because he doesn’t talk very much.

Am I accepted?
Godzilla-themed alt of Sector 12!
A Class 1.8 Civilization according to this index.

_[' ]_
(X_Q) put this in your sig if you hate capitalism

User avatar
THe cHadS
Diplomat
 
Posts: 647
Founded: Sep 16, 2023
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby THe cHadS » Sun Dec 31, 2023 3:30 pm

Character Name:Assad Abkala
Age:35
Nationality:Arabic
Backstory and Extra Details
Arab who fought against napoleon in Egypt, revolting against the ottomans and the French. Currently hiding with a big group of armed protesters in the French alps, with plans to move into more urban areas to cause a mass revolt.
He’s very quiet, keeps to himself mostly, known to be angry and violent. Speaks French and Arabic
Last edited by THe cHadS on Sun Dec 31, 2023 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A meme nation with lore
Bring C/CH back!
Max Farly President of The Chads! - War on Somalia started - Giga-Chad monument in Lagos sparking civil unrest - man shoots gang leader then emotes - its a very slow news day

─╤══̵̵͇̿̿̿̿╦︻ Put this in your sig if you are a war profiteer ︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿══╤─
I got warned by the mods for trolling a sexist and that’s my greatest accomplishmen
White teen from Jacksonville
Likes airsoft and history
Annoys everyone with stupid facts
Coolest nerd ever
If you ever need help with anything history telegram me

User avatar
Liberza
Envoy
 
Posts: 245
Founded: May 05, 2022
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Liberza » Sun Dec 31, 2023 4:39 pm

Both of you are accepted.
Liberza is a bicameral parliamentary, monarchist nation set in Germany, currently led by democratic socialist Malik Simoneit. The year is 2096. EST. 1949.
hi im a dumbass and i like doing dumbass things, wanna talk about sports?
Live free or die
World Map, World History

/reserved DEFINITION:
To reserve a post as to prevent being ninja’d. This is especially useful for having posts that may take effort or a good portion of time to make, as there is a greater chance of such things being ninja’d than a slash and a word. Only practical in some threads compared to others. The idea is to put /reserved first and edit it once you have a proper answer. As such, you are not ninja’d. BN will do you as long as you eventually edit your /reserved into a proper post.

User avatar
Liberza
Envoy
 
Posts: 245
Founded: May 05, 2022
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Liberza » Fri Feb 02, 2024 6:58 pm

/bump :3
Liberza is a bicameral parliamentary, monarchist nation set in Germany, currently led by democratic socialist Malik Simoneit. The year is 2096. EST. 1949.
hi im a dumbass and i like doing dumbass things, wanna talk about sports?
Live free or die
World Map, World History

/reserved DEFINITION:
To reserve a post as to prevent being ninja’d. This is especially useful for having posts that may take effort or a good portion of time to make, as there is a greater chance of such things being ninja’d than a slash and a word. Only practical in some threads compared to others. The idea is to put /reserved first and edit it once you have a proper answer. As such, you are not ninja’d. BN will do you as long as you eventually edit your /reserved into a proper post.

User avatar
Honghai
Diplomat
 
Posts: 903
Founded: Dec 31, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Honghai » Sat Feb 03, 2024 12:07 am

Character Name:

Mittalice (or just "'Alice," for short)

Age: 24

Nationality:

Swedish

Backstory and Extra Details:

Image 'Alice's appearance


Tomboy, not much in life fulfilled and satisfied her including acting and dressing stereotypically-feminine - so she joined up with the Swedish Army as a musician. (yes, i get the weirdness of using that pic for her, but i like it so i am sticking w/ it)

She became a musician, exactly, because she enjoyed melee combat - and also because she has a shortfuse-temper; if she had to trifle with a musket and reload it, she'd probably lose (the rest of) her sanity - and, before joining the Swedish Army anyways, she played woodwind instruments - so a fife was not that different from the 'ol clarinets and flutes she'd used-to play.

Obviously knows Swedish, as that is her mothertongue - but she prefers to speak in Dutch or German over it.

User avatar
Liberza
Envoy
 
Posts: 245
Founded: May 05, 2022
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Liberza » Sat Feb 03, 2024 8:09 am

Accepted! I’ll make the IC thread soon.
Last edited by Liberza on Sat Feb 03, 2024 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Liberza is a bicameral parliamentary, monarchist nation set in Germany, currently led by democratic socialist Malik Simoneit. The year is 2096. EST. 1949.
hi im a dumbass and i like doing dumbass things, wanna talk about sports?
Live free or die
World Map, World History

/reserved DEFINITION:
To reserve a post as to prevent being ninja’d. This is especially useful for having posts that may take effort or a good portion of time to make, as there is a greater chance of such things being ninja’d than a slash and a word. Only practical in some threads compared to others. The idea is to put /reserved first and edit it once you have a proper answer. As such, you are not ninja’d. BN will do you as long as you eventually edit your /reserved into a proper post.

User avatar
Badeat
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 58
Founded: Feb 22, 2024
Iron Fist Socialists

Postby Badeat » Mon Feb 26, 2024 2:38 pm

Character Name: Georg Caspar von Blaustein
Age:21
Nationality:Saxon
Backstory and Extra Details: A Saxon nobleman born near Zwickau, he is a calvary officer and a protestant. His uncle owns a Rittergut and he has a cousin who is a courtier. He hopes to make a career in the military, and achieve financial independence. He was skeptical of Napoleon, but recently came to see him as good for Saxony.
I currently have two nations:
Islands of Badeat PT 1890
Kingdom of Badeatia FanT

User avatar
Vonum
Diplomat
 
Posts: 811
Founded: Oct 07, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Vonum » Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:23 pm

Applications

Character Name: Isla "Isaac" Owen
Age: 21
Nationality: British
Backstory and Extra Details: Isla is a girl who grew up in an all-male household. With her mother dying at her birth, she is the youngest of 11 Children, with all but her being male. Growing up in this environment, Isla felt she became more of a man than a woman, doing her very best to fit in as one by cutting her hair and strapping her breasts back to give herself a flat chest. She took the persona 'Isaac' for safety and no one dares question her masculinity: she trained hard to get herself a form of muscle tone to look like a man too. She carries a small pendant with her mother's name on it in reminder of the pain she went through, and hoping to show women what they can accomplish in this time.
>>>>>>
Benaveni ca lo Apilla Jhestar'r Dia, idiotes! Gora loca pan-Vonia ci heurra!
Ona femma polhusej morta vi dosa mala so Maddeloffu
Troisir exesplaneng vicin lo reservoir co Craonyao.
<<<<<<
Maddeloffu: 213ºH, Sola
Xertæ: 194ºH, Sola
Exeta: 201ºH, Partia Cumula
Miami: 235ºH, Sola
Lijkyao: 199ºH, Pleutons
Craonyao: 205ºH, Cumula
Onacita: 211ºH, Sola

Nationa Informatia: Tresa sola so doc placas.

4-repetta NV Accolia

User avatar
Vonum
Diplomat
 
Posts: 811
Founded: Oct 07, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Vonum » Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:24 pm

Honghai wrote:Character Name:

Mittalice (or just "'Alice," for short)

Age: 24

Nationality:

Swedish

Backstory and Extra Details:

(Image) 'Alice's appearance


Tomboy, not much in life fulfilled and satisfied her including acting and dressing stereotypically-feminine - so she joined up with the Swedish Army as a musician. (yes, i get the weirdness of using that pic for her, but i like it so i am sticking w/ it)

She became a musician, exactly, because she enjoyed melee combat - and also because she has a shortfuse-temper; if she had to trifle with a musket and reload it, she'd probably lose (the rest of) her sanity - and, before joining the Swedish Army anyways, she played woodwind instruments - so a fife was not that different from the 'ol clarinets and flutes she'd used-to play.

Obviously knows Swedish, as that is her mothertongue - but she prefers to speak in Dutch or German over it.


I promise you I never saw Alice's App
>>>>>>
Benaveni ca lo Apilla Jhestar'r Dia, idiotes! Gora loca pan-Vonia ci heurra!
Ona femma polhusej morta vi dosa mala so Maddeloffu
Troisir exesplaneng vicin lo reservoir co Craonyao.
<<<<<<
Maddeloffu: 213ºH, Sola
Xertæ: 194ºH, Sola
Exeta: 201ºH, Partia Cumula
Miami: 235ºH, Sola
Lijkyao: 199ºH, Pleutons
Craonyao: 205ºH, Cumula
Onacita: 211ºH, Sola

Nationa Informatia: Tresa sola so doc placas.

4-repetta NV Accolia

User avatar
Badeat
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 58
Founded: Feb 22, 2024
Iron Fist Socialists

Postby Badeat » Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:09 am

Did you see my app? Also, this is about the Battle of the Nations, correct?
I currently have two nations:
Islands of Badeat PT 1890
Kingdom of Badeatia FanT

User avatar
Vonum
Diplomat
 
Posts: 811
Founded: Oct 07, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Vonum » Tue Feb 27, 2024 3:57 pm

If Liberza doesn't create any thread by the 1st, Everyone is allowed to join that is accepted. (Badeat, Honghai, including you two. Good to see you again btw Honghai :D )
>>>>>>
Benaveni ca lo Apilla Jhestar'r Dia, idiotes! Gora loca pan-Vonia ci heurra!
Ona femma polhusej morta vi dosa mala so Maddeloffu
Troisir exesplaneng vicin lo reservoir co Craonyao.
<<<<<<
Maddeloffu: 213ºH, Sola
Xertæ: 194ºH, Sola
Exeta: 201ºH, Partia Cumula
Miami: 235ºH, Sola
Lijkyao: 199ºH, Pleutons
Craonyao: 205ºH, Cumula
Onacita: 211ºH, Sola

Nationa Informatia: Tresa sola so doc placas.

4-repetta NV Accolia

User avatar
Godzilland
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 389
Founded: Dec 19, 2023
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Godzilland » Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:10 pm

Vonum wrote:If Liberza doesn't create any thread by the 1st, Everyone is allowed to join that is accepted. (Badeat, Honghai, including you two. Good to see you again btw Honghai :D )

he already made one
Godzilla-themed alt of Sector 12!
A Class 1.8 Civilization according to this index.

_[' ]_
(X_Q) put this in your sig if you hate capitalism

User avatar
Vonum
Diplomat
 
Posts: 811
Founded: Oct 07, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Vonum » Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:17 pm

I see, so it's just been dead.
>>>>>>
Benaveni ca lo Apilla Jhestar'r Dia, idiotes! Gora loca pan-Vonia ci heurra!
Ona femma polhusej morta vi dosa mala so Maddeloffu
Troisir exesplaneng vicin lo reservoir co Craonyao.
<<<<<<
Maddeloffu: 213ºH, Sola
Xertæ: 194ºH, Sola
Exeta: 201ºH, Partia Cumula
Miami: 235ºH, Sola
Lijkyao: 199ºH, Pleutons
Craonyao: 205ºH, Cumula
Onacita: 211ºH, Sola

Nationa Informatia: Tresa sola so doc placas.

4-repetta NV Accolia

User avatar
Badeat
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 58
Founded: Feb 22, 2024
Iron Fist Socialists

Postby Badeat » Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:40 pm

Liberza is active on the site, just not this RP.
I currently have two nations:
Islands of Badeat PT 1890
Kingdom of Badeatia FanT

User avatar
Liberza
Envoy
 
Posts: 245
Founded: May 05, 2022
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Liberza » Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:24 pm

Apologies for being inactive, I’ll look over any applications I have missed
Liberza is a bicameral parliamentary, monarchist nation set in Germany, currently led by democratic socialist Malik Simoneit. The year is 2096. EST. 1949.
hi im a dumbass and i like doing dumbass things, wanna talk about sports?
Live free or die
World Map, World History

/reserved DEFINITION:
To reserve a post as to prevent being ninja’d. This is especially useful for having posts that may take effort or a good portion of time to make, as there is a greater chance of such things being ninja’d than a slash and a word. Only practical in some threads compared to others. The idea is to put /reserved first and edit it once you have a proper answer. As such, you are not ninja’d. BN will do you as long as you eventually edit your /reserved into a proper post.

User avatar
Liberza
Envoy
 
Posts: 245
Founded: May 05, 2022
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Liberza » Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:26 pm

Badeat wrote:Character Name: Georg Caspar von Blaustein
Age:21
Nationality:Saxon
Backstory and Extra Details: A Saxon nobleman born near Zwickau, he is a calvary officer and a protestant. His uncle owns a Rittergut and he has a cousin who is a courtier. He hopes to make a career in the military, and achieve financial independence. He was skeptical of Napoleon, but recently came to see him as good for Saxony.

Accepted (officially)
Vonum wrote:
Applications

Character Name: Isla "Isaac" Owen
Age: 21
Nationality: British
Backstory and Extra Details: Isla is a girl who grew up in an all-male household. With her mother dying at her birth, she is the youngest of 11 Children, with all but her being male. Growing up in this environment, Isla felt she became more of a man than a woman, doing her very best to fit in as one by cutting her hair and strapping her breasts back to give herself a flat chest. She took the persona 'Isaac' for safety and no one dares question her masculinity: she trained hard to get herself a form of muscle tone to look like a man too. She carries a small pendant with her mother's name on it in reminder of the pain she went through, and hoping to show women what they can accomplish in this time.

Accepted (officially)
Liberza is a bicameral parliamentary, monarchist nation set in Germany, currently led by democratic socialist Malik Simoneit. The year is 2096. EST. 1949.
hi im a dumbass and i like doing dumbass things, wanna talk about sports?
Live free or die
World Map, World History

/reserved DEFINITION:
To reserve a post as to prevent being ninja’d. This is especially useful for having posts that may take effort or a good portion of time to make, as there is a greater chance of such things being ninja’d than a slash and a word. Only practical in some threads compared to others. The idea is to put /reserved first and edit it once you have a proper answer. As such, you are not ninja’d. BN will do you as long as you eventually edit your /reserved into a proper post.

User avatar
Antara
Attaché
 
Posts: 91
Founded: Aug 12, 2022
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Antara » Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:34 pm

Rn i'm debating whether to join or not because this looks interesting

Screw it, imma put up an app anyways just because
Really hope someone has a vague grip of Russian
----------------------------------------------------------------
Character Name: Zuykova Galina (Galya) Semyonovna
Age: 23
Nationality: Russian
Backstory and Extra Details: Born just south of Tula on May 15th 1790, Galina was the youngest of 5 children and would surprisingly take after her older brothers, on many occasions being found play wrestling with them or out helping around her families rural estate however she could. Galina would take on far more of a Tomboy asthetic as she grew up, causing her to be seen as somewhat of an oddball.

Once she turned 22, she'd find herself by some odd chance of fate being drafted to aid fighting Napoleon as he marched into Russia, though this would be short-lived due to the zombie outbreak that swept across Europe. Now it is October of 1813 and Galina has found herself holed up in a barricaded church in Leipzig, waiting to fight her way out to safety alongside her now allies
Last edited by Antara on Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Liberza
Envoy
 
Posts: 245
Founded: May 05, 2022
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Liberza » Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:17 am

Antara wrote:Rn i'm debating whether to join or not because this looks interesting

Screw it, imma put up an app anyways just because
Really hope someone has a vague grip of Russian
----------------------------------------------------------------
Character Name: Zuykova Galina (Galya) Semyonovna
Age: 23
Nationality: Russian
Backstory and Extra Details: Born just south of Tula on May 15th 1790, Galina was the youngest of 5 children and would surprisingly take after her older brothers, on many occasions being found play wrestling with them or out helping around her families rural estate however she could. Galina would take on far more of a Tomboy asthetic as she grew up, causing her to be seen as somewhat of an oddball.

Once she turned 22, she'd find herself by some odd chance of fate being drafted to aid fighting Napoleon as he marched into Russia, though this would be short-lived due to the zombie outbreak that swept across Europe. Now it is October of 1813 and Galina has found herself holed up in a barricaded church in Leipzig, waiting to fight her way out to safety alongside her now allies

Accepted :)
Liberza is a bicameral parliamentary, monarchist nation set in Germany, currently led by democratic socialist Malik Simoneit. The year is 2096. EST. 1949.
hi im a dumbass and i like doing dumbass things, wanna talk about sports?
Live free or die
World Map, World History

/reserved DEFINITION:
To reserve a post as to prevent being ninja’d. This is especially useful for having posts that may take effort or a good portion of time to make, as there is a greater chance of such things being ninja’d than a slash and a word. Only practical in some threads compared to others. The idea is to put /reserved first and edit it once you have a proper answer. As such, you are not ninja’d. BN will do you as long as you eventually edit your /reserved into a proper post.

User avatar
Antara
Attaché
 
Posts: 91
Founded: Aug 12, 2022
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Antara » Sun Mar 03, 2024 10:08 am

Liberza wrote:
Antara wrote:Rn i'm debating whether to join or not because this looks interesting

Screw it, imma put up an app anyways just because
Really hope someone has a vague grip of Russian
----------------------------------------------------------------
Character Name: Zuykova Galina (Galya) Semyonovna
Age: 23
Nationality: Russian
Backstory and Extra Details: Born just south of Tula on May 15th 1790, Galina was the youngest of 5 children and would surprisingly take after her older brothers, on many occasions being found play wrestling with them or out helping around her families rural estate however she could. Galina would take on far more of a Tomboy asthetic as she grew up, causing her to be seen as somewhat of an oddball.

Once she turned 22, she'd find herself by some odd chance of fate being drafted to aid fighting Napoleon as he marched into Russia, though this would be short-lived due to the zombie outbreak that swept across Europe. Now it is October of 1813 and Galina has found herself holed up in a barricaded church in Leipzig, waiting to fight her way out to safety alongside her now allies

Accepted :)

Thx


Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Reverend Norv, Zarkenis Ultima

Advertisement

Remove ads