NATION

PASSWORD

Re: The Truth

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
1KN
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 10, 2023
Ex-Nation

Re: The Truth

Postby 1KN » Sat Jun 10, 2023 5:51 am

F.S.P. Clearance Code: O15-017K523

Why am I doing this? I feel that the public should be informed. Take from that what you will.

- 1KN

Edush
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 05, 2023
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Edush » Sat Jun 10, 2023 5:55 am

What do you mean?
The Cyberstate of Edush
Unity, Discipline, Work
Overview | Map | History | Cats
News: Not much, really...

1KN
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby 1KN » Sat Jun 10, 2023 5:56 am

10 8-4

I am a whistleblower. Suffice it to say that if this account disappears or goes inactive, the coverup will have succeeded.

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Sat Jun 10, 2023 5:57 am

What are you whistleblowing about and why are you using an undecipherable code on a thirty-minute-old nation to do it?
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading One Summer: America 1927 by Bill Bryson

1KN
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby 1KN » Sat Jun 10, 2023 5:59 am

Edush wrote:What do you mean?

A grand alliance currently consisting of 14 regions is "planning something" (in-game) for later this month. I will be dropping regular infodumps to inform the public & keep them updated as the situation evolves.

1KN
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby 1KN » Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:00 am

Tinhampton wrote:What are you whistleblowing about and why are you using an undecipherable code on a thirty-minute-old nation to do it?

You and your region are one of their foremost targets, so I would suggest avoiding the usual snark here.

Edush
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 05, 2023
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Edush » Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:01 am

1KN wrote:
Edush wrote:What do you mean?

A grand alliance currently consisting of 14 regions is "planning something" (in-game) for later this month. I will be dropping regular infodumps to inform the public & keep them updated as the situation evolves.

I see...
The Cyberstate of Edush
Unity, Discipline, Work
Overview | Map | History | Cats
News: Not much, really...

Falafelandia
Spokesperson

Founded: May 02, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Falafelandia » Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:02 am

Dear 1KN,

Thank you for your message and for sharing your concerns. It's important to have transparency and open dialogue in any society. While I cannot confirm the accuracy or validity of the information you provided, I encourage you to share any evidence or specific details that support your claims. This will help to facilitate a better understanding of the situation.

If you believe there is a potential cover-up, it might be beneficial to engage with independent investigative journalists, human rights organizations, or other relevant authorities who can thoroughly examine the information and take appropriate actions if necessary. It is essential to ensure the credibility and reliability of any claims made.

Remember that communication and dialogue are key to addressing concerns and fostering a sense of trust and accountability within a society. If you have any further information or updates, please feel free to share them.

1KN
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby 1KN » Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:03 am

Falafelandia wrote:Dear 1KN,

Thank you for your message and for sharing your concerns. It's important to have transparency and open dialogue in any society. While I cannot confirm the accuracy or validity of the information you provided, I encourage you to share any evidence or specific details that support your claims. This will help to facilitate a better understanding of the situation.

If you believe there is a potential cover-up, it might be beneficial to engage with independent investigative journalists, human rights organizations, or other relevant authorities who can thoroughly examine the information and take appropriate actions if necessary. It is essential to ensure the credibility and reliability of any claims made.

Remember that communication and dialogue are key to addressing concerns and fostering a sense of trust and accountability within a society. If you have any further information or updates, please feel free to share them.

All will be revealed in good time.

-1KN

Occidius
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 01, 2015
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Occidius » Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:27 am

Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the conventional notion of whistleblowing was to reveal something concrete.
Are these 14 regions in the room with us right now?
Nox - TWP's Minister of WAR and evil cat. That's the signature.

[16:20:16] Kyorgia Vasentius: But im not funny so I never say anything signature worthy :(

0cala
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 26, 2020
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby 0cala » Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:28 am

1KN wrote:
Tinhampton wrote:What are you whistleblowing about and why are you using an undecipherable code on a thirty-minute-old nation to do it?

You and your region are one of their foremost targets, so I would suggest avoiding the usual snark here.

Targets in what?

Proud Transgender ~<3
oooooo oooooo

1KN
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby 1KN » Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:32 am

Occidius wrote:Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the conventional notion of whistleblowing was to reveal something concrete.
Are these 14 regions in the room with us right now?

As I said previously, all will be revealed in good time.

And yes, they are. There aren't many spaces on the site where they don't have some level of presence and/or influence.

0cala wrote:
1KN wrote:

Targets in what?

Among other things, the 626 scheme (hereafter referred to as "The Plan").

0cala
Chargé d'Affaires

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby 0cala » Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:34 am

I wouldnt be worried about anything you will do, since you literally joined today :/

Proud Transgender ~<3
oooooo oooooo

Londoniopol
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 19, 2020
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Londoniopol » Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:35 am

Thanks for giving us this very vague warning that contains barely any information, for what that's worth
Luna‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎
She/Nyan/Star/It‎ ‎ ‎

||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

The Ambis
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 01, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Ambis » Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:36 am

*smells*
Methinks that Ye are just stirring up trouble! Tis all smoke and mirrors to make people panic! If Ye really have a plan, show me that much and telegram me with what ‘Tis your doing. Ye can trust me. I assure Ye.
MINISTER | Magister | Godfather | Archangel | Justice
...There's an obvious gameplay solution to that problem - burn Algerheaven to the ground.
An insightful quote from Site Director Sedgistan

My main base of operations. The Ambis, Legal Affairs Minister of Thaecia, at your service.
Find my citizenships here, my accomplishments here, and my positions here.

"When Alger is the voice of reason, you know you have a problem"

1KN
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby 1KN » Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:38 am

0cala wrote:I wouldnt be worried about anything you will do, since you literally joined today :/

This is not my main account. It is a "throwaway". I cannot risk my main nations being uncovered.

I have been on this site since 2016, I joined around the same time as the Predator Script scandal took place.

Londoniopol wrote:Thanks for giving us this very vague warning that contains barely any information, for what that's worth

I am in the process of typing up infodumps and preparing them for publication.

0cala
Chargé d'Affaires

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby 0cala » Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:40 am

read this, the mods know, your IP, mains, and alts that you own

Proud Transgender ~<3
oooooo oooooo

1KN
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby 1KN » Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:41 am

0cala wrote:read this, the mods know, your IP, mains, and alts that you own

Yes, I am aware. And I am on good terms with them to the best of my knowledge.

0cala
Chargé d'Affaires

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby 0cala » Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:42 am

is this a raid or something then? :o

Proud Transgender ~<3
oooooo oooooo

The Ambis
Diplomat

Postby The Ambis » Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:43 am

I like raids!
...There's an obvious gameplay solution to that problem - burn Algerheaven to the ground.

My main base of operations. The Ambis, Legal Affairs Minister of Thaecia, at your service.

1KN
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby 1KN » Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:43 am

Some background info leading up to the main dumps:

I am a minor official in a Feeder region who was granted access to the 626 server in order to assist in providing certain intelligence-gathering services that I'm unable to elaborate on further here (but my do so in a future update). In essence, I am an "errand boy" for the delegate of one of these regions. I am uploading this information on an alt account to avoid exposing my main. If they figure out who is behind this account, I will be removed from all positions and unable to further expose their corrupt and nefarious activities. Thanks to strong WA-Elitist interests in my secondary neutral region, I also risk being expelled from my government positions there (and possibly even the region itself) should my identity be uncovered.

The Ambis
Diplomat

Postby The Ambis » Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:44 am

TF is a 626 server?

0cala
Chargé d'Affaires

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby 0cala » Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:44 am

1KN wrote:Some background info leading up to the main dumps:

I am a minor official in a Feeder region who was granted access to the 626 server in order to assist in providing certain intelligence-gathering services that I'm unable to elaborate on further here (but my do so in a future update). In essence, I am an "errand boy" for the delegate of one of these regions. I am uploading this information on an alt account to avoid exposing my main. If they figure out who is behind this account, I will be removed from all positions and unable to further expose their corrupt and nefarious activities. Thanks to strong WA-Elitist interests in my secondary neutral region, I also risk being expelled from my government positions there (and possibly even the region itself) should my identity be uncovered.

Too many big words! :d

Proud Transgender ~<3
oooooo oooooo

1KN
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby 1KN » Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:44 am

The Ambis wrote:TF is a 626 server?

"626" is a date. More on this later.

0cala
Chargé d'Affaires