NATION

PASSWORD

[R] Trolling in Alt-Right Economy thread

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
The Grand Fifth Imperium
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 11, 2022
Iron Fist Consumerists

[R] Trolling in Alt-Right Economy thread

Postby The Grand Fifth Imperium » Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:20 pm

Techocracy101010 wrote:democrats pretend to not understand how power works. Conservatives have the most godaweful memory and understanding of their own party. Cons have always been fashy as fuck and they can cry about me saying this but the historical record kinda shows when you wanted exclusionary policy etc rely on cons . And as a minority i will refuse refuse to be fucking gas lit on this yall conservatives need to own your shit look at half the shit tucker carlson has said flaming conspiracy theories look at MTG look at trump fucking over anyone on the 6th like yall realize everyone who isnt conservative thinks your a bunch of fashy mother fuckers and honestly i cant blame em. Considering the whole Charlottesville bull shot and under trump the gop not pushing against the pol tard rhetoric but rather leaning into it , having the endorsement of q anon . The gop could have rejected it instead the did the politically expedient thing to get votes. So lets be honest embrace being called fashy cause honestly its what the gop is . Thats not a moral judgment by the way i could give a rats ass about this countries political future. But come on the gop needs to be honest with itself everyone but yall sees you for what you are . Also ngl dems aint commies their larping idiot neoliberals who like communist aesthetic and are politically useless and are dominated by fucking wine moms

Seems a bit trollish throughout. Is it actionable?
•I'm here primarily for the issues, although I like posting in General because Waffles truly are better than Pancakes.
NationStates hosts a Constitutional Convention
•On September 27, 2023 the United States declared independence from China.
•"Anyone who tells a lie has not a pure heart, and cannot make a good soup."— L. van Beethoven
•"A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a foolish man speaks because he has to say something."—Plato
•Eight you're great; nine your mine.

New Visayan Islands
Game Moderator

Founded: Jan 31, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby New Visayan Islands » Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:45 pm

Let "¡Viva la Libertad!" be a cry of Eternal Defiance to the Jackboot.
My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

For details on the man behind NVI, click here.

Return to Moderation