NATION

PASSWORD

The Fight for the Slaves [MT-PMT/OPEN]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Stratonesia
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 27, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

The Fight for the Slaves [MT-PMT/OPEN]

Postby Stratonesia » Tue May 30, 2023 8:35 pm

DOCUMENT M78-24401/8701
Obsidian Palace, Gudaville — 31. May, RC 75
THE DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF STRATONESIA
"HAIL STRATONESIA! PRAISE BE TO ULTRA!"

Order 8701ξ
On the Protection of Unfortunate Victims of Modern Slavery and Full Condemnation of Barbaric Acts of Slave Trading

By the authority vested in me as the Head of the State, in the name of the State and the great God of Ultra,

I, the PRESIDENT OF THE DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF STRATONESIA, have acknowledged that:

1. the Funnyman Slave Exports Company — a state-owned company based in Orcuo, and an organised group of pirates located in Ploomipuusuudme, since 23. May, RC75, has been conducting the trade of slaves — i.e. people who are forcefully stripped of their rights to freedom and equality without any formal warnings, and are forced to do harsh labour — with several sovereign states.
  2. as of the very time this order is being issued, more than 83,251 confirmed slaves have been purchased from the Funnyman Slave Exports Company, currently valued at NSD 1,238,760; and over a thousand unconfirmed slaves have been purchased from the pirates, as reported by Agent T-2041 of the Department of Security and Domestic Intelligence.
  3. there are several reports of the purchased slaves being brutally abused by their new "masters", and evidences showing that the vendors are encouraging the purchasers to physically discipline the slaves; particularly, the Funnyman Slave Exports Company advertises a device called the "Slave Productivity Enhancement Wand", which is an accessory specifically designed to discipline slaves through physical abuse, as they claim that the device can cause "electrical shock or 3. degree burns".
  4. these aforementioned actions and events are a clear example of extreme disregard for human rights; and despite the condemnations of several nations — most of which towards the Funnyman Slave Exports Company, this barbaric act is still happening, with a few to tens of transactions being made every day.
For the victims, their families and justice,

I hereby order:

Section 1: The Funnyman Slave Export Company, and the organised group of pirates in Ploomipuusuudme; as well as any individuals, groups, enterprises that are financially supporting, assisting, sending aids, protecting and controlling the transactions between the slave vendors and their clients; in accordance with the Department of Security and Domestic Intelligence and according to §██ SSCC (Stratonesia Standard Criminal Code), are designated as criminals and the enemies of the State, and thus are treated as such should any of them enter the territory of Stratonesia.

Section 2: The Department of Security and Domestic Intelligence's Coastal Security Branch are to mobilise alongside the Stratonesian Navy's 833. Naval Infantry Brigade for the following missions:
  1. Personnels of DSDI and the 833. Naval Infantry Brigade shall patrol the waters of Northern Stratonesia to check for any cargo vessel that is suspected/confirmed to be containing slaves owned by either the Funnyman Slave Export Company or the organised group of pirates in Ploomipuusuudme.
  2. If a cargo vessel is confirmed to be containing slaves as mentioned above, the personnels shall intercept the vessel immediately. Any individual who are controlling, protecting, attempting to protect the vessel, or disciplining the slaves inside the vessel shall be detained. All firearms are permitted to use to immobilise these individuals should any of them shows signs of aggression, hostility and refusal to coöperate.
  3. All slaves confined inside the vessel shall be rescued, received medical care and granted protection by the DSDI. If any slave is confirmed to be an abductee born in Stratonesia, the DSDI shall contact the abductee's family and help the abductee reunite with their family. Otherwise, they shall be given refugee status according to §██ of Stratonesia Citizenship Law.
Section 3: The State Bank of Stratonesia shall be given permission to freeze all assets of the Funnyman Slave Export Company and the organised group of pirates in Ploomipuusuudme to prevent future transactions.

Section 4: Embassadors of the Psychopathic of Orcuo and the Rogue Nation of Ploomipuusuudme shall be informed about this incident. The two nations shall be requested to take action against the slave vendors active in their respective nations. Should either of the two nations fail to comply, the Government of Stratonesia shall impose sanctions on the two nations and block all cargo vessels of the two nations from entering Stratonesia's waters.

Section 5: Until repealed by another order, this order (ORDER EIGHT-SEVEN-ZERO-ONE-XI) shall be made effective and protected by the authority of the State upon signing.

19th President of Stratonesia, Voomy Ngiyes Kalamaroa

Typed by Acha, Minister of Interior
Last edited by Stratonesia on Wed Aug 09, 2023 7:58 am, edited 4 times in total.
◁⁋ਧ‿◥▷
Welcome to the nation of STRATONESIA!
▌ᐳᐸ▜
Where milk and honey are plentiful!
 ╯w╰ 
Ay, ay! (May God of Ultra protect this nation!)

Hail Stratonesia! Praise Be to Ultra!
No, that's not news headlines.
And Caesar's spirit, ranging for revenge, with Ate by his side come hot from hell, shall in these confines with a monarch's voice, cry 'Havoc!' and let slip the dogs of war; that this foul deed shall smell above the earth with carrion men, groaning for burial.

Orcuo
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 15, 2021
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Orcuo » Tue May 30, 2023 8:39 pm

Disapproval. What are you trying to do, run me out of business?

(EDIT: For Context )
Last edited by Orcuo on Tue May 30, 2023 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Funnyman: Putting the ‘Ions’ in NationStates since forever.
Proud Subsidiary of the NationStates Official* YouTube Channel
(*Due to a cease and desist letter from Maxcorp, I had to put this asterisk next to "Official")

Stratonesia
Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Stratonesia » Tue May 30, 2023 8:43 pm

We'll intercept your slave vessels, free them and bring them to our nation for protection. Your reign of terror ends right here, right now.

You can't stop us.
Last edited by Stratonesia on Tue May 30, 2023 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
◁⁋ਧ‿◥▷
▌ᐳᐸ▜
 ╯w╰ 

And Caesar's spirit, ranging for revenge, with Ate by his side come hot from hell, shall in these confines with a monarch's voice, cry 'Havoc!' and let slip the dogs of war; that this foul deed shall smell above the earth with carrion men, groaning for burial.

Orcuo
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Orcuo » Tue May 30, 2023 8:45 pm

Stratonesia wrote:We'll intercept your slave vessels, free them and bring them to our nation for protection. Your reign of terror ends right here, right now.

You can't stop us.

Good Luck.
(*Due to a cease and desist letter from Maxcorp, I had to put this asterisk next to "Official")

The Military State of the Galapagos
Minister

Founded: Jan 19, 2021
Left-Leaning College State

Postby The Military State of the Galapagos » Tue May 30, 2023 8:53 pm

Oh lord it’s this time of the year again?
Founder of the KTO
Destroyer of the GCN

Orcuo
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Orcuo » Tue May 30, 2023 8:54 pm

The Military State of the Galapagos wrote:Oh lord it’s this time of the year again?

Yep.

Stratonesia
Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Stratonesia » Tue May 30, 2023 9:08 pm

Prime Minister, Kan Ruuti Ijander: Ragark... where the heck are you, come here!
Minister of Defence, Ragark Chang Bulahri: Right here na! Been playin' F███/G███d O███r for 8 hours, yet can't even get K███o K██o.
Kan: Alright, less gaming, more talking. I've got some news. Just a few hours ago, Order 8701-Xi was made effective.
Ragark: The "Bust Slave Traders" order?
Kan: Yeah. We're now waging war on the slave traders. Or should I say, "declaring war against all of the slave traders around the world!!" But they ain't giving up that easily.
Ragark: Definitely. I've heard they've got better arms than us. We can't bust more than one slave ship with our current weapons.
Kan: That's why I need you. You're the best old guy the SPAF has to offer. You can get us some slick weapons.
Ragark: Do we even have enough cash ka?
Kan: More than enough. Last month, we've just earned over 530,000,000 credits from agricultural products.
Ragark: Should we buy more weapons from Gonswanza ka?
Kan: Yeah, that's the problem. Gonswanza hasn't got any new stuff... just yet. We should look for other weapons from other vendors.
Last edited by Stratonesia on Tue May 30, 2023 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
◁⁋ਧ‿◥▷
▌ᐳᐸ▜
 ╯w╰ 

Name 0
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 18, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Name 0 » Wed May 31, 2023 5:20 am

Orcuo wrote:
Stratonesia wrote:We'll intercept your slave vessels, free them and bring them to our nation for protection. Your reign of terror ends right here, right now.

You can't stop us.

Good Luck.

I will help!

Good Luck Mitsubishi Stradanesia!

Stratonesia
Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Stratonesia » Wed May 31, 2023 6:43 am

Alright, the more the merrier!
◁⁋ਧ‿◥▷
▌ᐳᐸ▜
 ╯w╰ 

Lodhs beard
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 03, 2019
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Lodhs beard » Wed May 31, 2023 9:13 am

The Loddhist State pledges the deployment of it's military, a well-funded, expansive, and technologically advanced force, to assist in the interception and emancipation of all slaves owned by the Funyman slave export company, assisting Stratonesia in their noble endeavour.
Imperator Mortuus Est

Stratonesia
Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Stratonesia » Fri Jun 02, 2023 8:29 am

Report from the 833. Naval Infantry Brigade (a.k.a. Nibbles)
Verification key: 8OEyGfvWkFsoU0bv9jY7TcveWCWbcoHdJoVPUzHvXKjt77GHJ24HVSDYoAUilwUd

All expletives in the image have been edited.
Belligerents
Employees of FSEC833. Naval Infantry Brigade
DSDI Coastal Security Branch
Commanders
Seven unidentified FSEC employeeAdmiral Shokating Eysei Gunbalchkiri
Lieutenant Colonel Arbaasum Ikoshirh Lyo'vahhensi
Captain Mathungkan Riozukt od Sai'siyoht
Quest Objective
Intercept the cargo vessel, free all slaves, detain all FSEC employees
Status
  • Cargo vessel successfully captured
  • 14 FSEC employees immobilised, 3 gunned down
  • Ship's captain apprehended before attempting to divert to alternative course
  • 84 confirmed slaves rescued
  • Casualties: 2 personnels and 3 slaves injured
Overall: SUCCESS

Minister of Defence, Ragark Chang Bulahri: HAHAHA! That's the first blow to those stinkin' slavers!
◁⁋ਧ‿◥▷
▌ᐳᐸ▜
 ╯w╰ 

Orcuo
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Orcuo » Fri Jun 02, 2023 8:52 am

How unfortunate, I guess I’ll just have retaliate.

Recommendation, stay away from my transport ships unless you feel like getting sunk by a whale-class submarine. Personally I’m tempted to drop bombs over your capital and grind you down to a stub, but I’m feeling generous today, so I’ll only encircle your nation with a naval blockade.

Stratonesia
Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Stratonesia » Fri Jun 02, 2023 9:06 am

Orcuo wrote:How unfortunate, I guess I’ll just have retaliate.

Recommendation, stay away from my transport ships unless you feel like getting sunk by a whale-class submarine. Personally I’m tempted to drop bombs over your capital and grind you down to a stub, but I’m feeling generous today, so I’ll only encircle your nation with a naval blockade.

Fair enough.
Go ahead, encircle me.
Your blockade will eventually be broken. But we will not be the one who will do it. We will only be watching.
◁⁋ਧ‿◥▷
▌ᐳᐸ▜
 ╯w╰ 

Orcuo
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Orcuo » Fri Jun 02, 2023 10:08 am

Uh huh.

European Federal Union
Senator

Founded: Sep 25, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby European Federal Union » Fri Jun 02, 2023 10:10 am

Europe offers to sell arms to both sides...
IC: United Europe, NS partially cannon policies also partially cannon
OOC: This nation reprisents parts of my irl political views
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Buy my stuff please, I owe Janpia like half of his economy
For off site commuinications Discord: sirvonghost

Orcuo
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Orcuo » Fri Jun 02, 2023 10:26 am

European Federal Union wrote:Europe offers to sell arms to both sides...

Thanks, but I’m good.

Stratonesia
Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Stratonesia » Sat Jun 03, 2023 5:09 am

DOCUMENT M78-24779/57181
Obsidian Palace, Gudaville — 3. June, RC75

Order 57181ι
On the Despicable Act of Aggression by Orcuo and Their Attempt to Disrupt Stratonesia's Act of Justice

By the authority vested in me as the Head of the State, in the name of the State and the great God of Ultra,

I, the PRESIDENT OF THE DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF STRATONESIA, have acknowledged that:

1. a nation in the Rejected Realms, Orcuo, has responded to the State about the unethical practice of slave trade conducted by the Funnyman Slave Export Company. However, judging from their actions, not only do they refuse to follow Order 8701ξ, they are also clearly exhibiting signs of hostility and aggression:
    • Their official response states that they will destroy Gudaville and the neighbouring region with bombs.

The State considers this act to be against international law, since Stratonesia never attacks Orcuo's territory. Should Orcuo's military enter Stratonesia with malicious intents, that means Orcuo's military, in theory, strikes first, and therefore Stratonesia shall have the right to retaliate.
    • They have retaliated by imposing a blockade on Stratonesia's waters in the northern region, blocking Stratonesia's access to maritime trade routes, which will potentially cause at minimum STC 350,000,000 in damage.
  2. the 833. Naval Infantry Brigade's first attack on one of FSEC's cargo vessels — led by Admiral Shokating Eysei Gunbalchkiri, Lieutenant Colonel Arbaasum Ikoshirh Lyo'vahhensi and Captain Mathungkan Riozukt od Sai'siyoht — has resulted in the Funnyman Slave Export Company announcing a temporal closure of their service.
  3. in spite of the SPAF's minor attack on FSEC serving as a warning to Orcuo and other slavers, they have ignored that warning and remain persistent — with their resorting to violence to ensure that their unethical and barbaric business will continue to grow.
Outraged by Orcuo's stance, worried about the fate of the slaves, and concerned about Stratonesia's sovereignty being tainted by evil slavers,

I hereby order:

Section 1: The following measures shall be taken, after several considerations with the Minister of Defence and the Minister of Foreign Affairs, to prevent Orcuo's unlawful conducts from causing insecurity for the State:
  1. All citizens of Orcuo are to be departed from Stratonesia within 24 hours, with absolutely no exceptions.
  2. The Border Patrol and Coastal Patrol Corps of Stratonesia People's Armed Forces are to be mobilised and ready within 24 hours.
    • As for the southern region, a temporary ceasefire agreement between the Stratonesia People's Armed Forces and the pro-Valcurian separatists shall be declared so that the Border Patrol Corps of Southern Stratonesia will be able to shift their focus to protecting the borders from Orcuo's attacks.
  3. The Ministry of Public Security shall instruct all regional police forces to look for and crack down on any potential attack by Orcuo and their allies from within Stratonesia.
  4. The Stratonesia People's Armed Forces shall install airborne plasma cannons (APC) and ultraviolet nuclear warhead interceptors (UvNWI) across the country to prevent a nuclear attack.
Section 2: The 833. Naval Infantry Brigade and the Department of Security and Domestic Intelligence's Coastal Security Branch shall continue their mission. The 141. Naval Infantry Brigade and 96. Information Department shall be sent to assist, in order to increase the chance of success in the mission. All personnels who have joined the mission are encouraged to █████████ ████████ ████████ ████ ███ ███████ ██████ █████ ███ ███████ ███ █████ ████████ █████ ██████ ██ █ ████ ████ ██ █████ ████ ███ █████ ████

Section 3: The Democratic Republic of Stratonesia shall form a new alliance of nations that are against barbaric crimes of Orcuo. Any country that agrees to ally with Stratonesia shall agree the following:
  1. That country shall send economic, military and humanitarian aid to Stratonesia in case Stratonesia is in danger.
  2. That country shall help establish new alternative trade routes with Stratonesia, and maintain Stratonesia's contact to the outside world.
  3. If Stratonesia is under attack, that country must immediately send its military to protect Stratonesia at once, and vice versa.
Section 4: Until repealed by another order, this order (ORDER FIVE-SEVEN-ONE-EIGHT-ONE-IOTA) shall be made effective and protected by the authority of the State upon signing.

SECRET IN-CHARACTER SECTION
DOCUMENT M78-24779/57181
Obsidian Palace, Gudaville — 3. June, RC75

Order 57181ι
On the Despicable Act of Aggression by Orcuo and Their Attempt to Disrupt Stratonesia's Act of Justice

1. a nation in the Rejected Realms, Orcuo, has responded to the State about the unethical practice of slave trade conducted by the Funnyman Slave Export Company. However, judging from their actions, not only do they refuse to follow Order 8701ξ, they are also clearly exhibiting signs of hostility and aggression:
    • Their official response states that they will destroy Gudaville and the neighbouring region with bombs.

The State considers this act to be against international law, since Stratonesia never attacks Orcuo's territory. Should Orcuo's military enter Stratonesia with malicious intents, that means Orcuo's military, in theory, strikes first, and therefore Stratonesia shall have the right to retaliate.
    • They have retaliated by imposing a blockade on Stratonesia's waters in the northern region, blocking Stratonesia's access to maritime trade routes, which will potentially cause at minimum STC 350,000,000 in damage.
  2. the 833. Naval Infantry Brigade's first attack on one of FSEC's cargo vessels — led by Admiral Shokating Eysei Gunbalchkiri, Lieutenant Colonel Arbaasum Ikoshirh Lyo'vahhensi and Captain Mathungkan Riozukt od Sai'siyoht — has resulted in the Funnyman Slave Export Company announcing a temporal closure of their service.
  3. in spite of the SPAF's minor attack on FSEC serving as a warning to Orcuo and other slavers, they have ignored that warning and remain persistent — with their resorting to violence to ensure that their unethical and barbaric business will continue to grow.
Outraged by Orcuo's stance, worried about the fate of the slaves, and concerned about Stratonesia's sovereignty being tainted by evil slavers,

I hereby order:

Section 1: The following measures shall be taken, after several considerations with the Minister of Defence and the Minister of Foreign Affairs, to prevent Orcuo's unlawful conducts from causing insecurity for the State:
  1. All citizens of Orcuo are to be departed from Stratonesia within 24 hours, with absolutely no exceptions.
  2. The Border Patrol and Coastal Patrol Corps of Stratonesia People's Armed Forces are to be mobilised and ready within 24 hours.
    • As for the southern region, a temporary ceasefire agreement between the Stratonesia People's Armed Forces and the pro-Valcurian separatists shall be declared so that the Border Patrol Corps of Southern Stratonesia will be able to shift their focus to protecting the borders from Orcuo's attacks.
  3. The Ministry of Public Security shall instruct all regional police forces to look for and crack down on any potential attack by Orcuo and their allies from within Stratonesia.
  4. The Stratonesia People's Armed Forces shall install airborne plasma cannons (APC) and ultraviolet nuclear warhead interceptors (UvNWI) across the country to prevent a nuclear attack.
Section 2: The 833. Naval Infantry Brigade and the Department of Security and Domestic Intelligence's Coastal Security Branch shall continue their mission. The 141. Naval Infantry Brigade and 96. Information Department shall be sent to assist, in order to increase the chance of success in the mission. All personnels who have joined the mission are encouraged to implement Protocol Shinobi, i.e. the special tactic where one attacks the enemy swiftly, while hiding in a spot that no human eyes can truly see.

Section 3: The Democratic Republic of Stratonesia shall form a new alliance of nations that are against barbaric crimes of Orcuo. Any country that agrees to ally with Stratonesia shall agree the following:
  1. That country shall send economic, military and humanitarian aid to Stratonesia in case Stratonesia is in danger.
  2. That country shall help establish new alternative trade routes with Stratonesia, and maintain Stratonesia's contact to the outside world.
  3. If Stratonesia is under attack, that country must immediately send its military to protect Stratonesia at once, and vice versa.
Section 4: Until repealed by another order, this order (ORDER FIVE-SEVEN-ONE-EIGHT-ONE-IOTA) shall be made effective and protected by the authority of the State upon signing.

END OF SECRET IN-CHARACTER SECTION
◁⁋ਧ‿◥▷
▌ᐳᐸ▜
 ╯w╰ 

Orcuo
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Orcuo » Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:11 am

You can mobilize all you want, but as long as I keep a firm grip in the sea, you can do nothing to stop my trade route. Honestly I could just starve you of resources by using the blockade to stop trade, but I’ll be generous and let any non-military supplies through. But don’t get comfy, at any moment in time I can give the command to start bombardment.

Stratonesia
Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Stratonesia » Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:12 am

The sea may be yours to roam, but the ground is ours!
Note that, Funnyman!
◁⁋ਧ‿◥▷
▌ᐳᐸ▜
 ╯w╰ 

Orcuo
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Orcuo » Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:55 am

Note taken.

Palmyrion
Minister

Founded: Mar 04, 2015
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Palmyrion » Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:50 am

OOC: Stratonesia, I hope you realize you can just blast away at his blockade no problem. Do you not have a functioning navy at least? If not, you have land-based options such as mobile anti-ship missile batteries. Heck, your air force can even launch missiles at the blockade.

200KM north of Stratonesian shores
Battlefleet PAGADIAN

• CSG 'PAGADIAN' (PRW PAGADIAN + 2 DDG, 2 FFG, 2 CG, 1 DDH, 2 SSGN, 1 T-AOE)
  • COMNAVRON 23 & 24 (each: 2 DDG, 2 FFG, 2 CG, 1 DDH, 1 T-AOE)
As the Queen wills.

Just another Interregional Freedom of Navigation trip... remarked Admiral Vaughn Macalisang to himself as he barged into the bridge, a bottle of iced coffee in one hand, taking a swig as he entered the bridge. "Admiral on deck!" a crew member brought to attention the bridge crew as he entered, to which he immediately put the sailors and officers at ease.

The Admiral looked at his daily intelligence brief prepared to him by Fleet S2 about significant happenings near their current AO. Slavers, as per usual. They didn't really mind the slavers other than conduct VBSS raids of slaver vessels, arresting the crew, towing the slave ships along with the fleet, and getting the slave ships docked at friendly or neutral ports and freeing their slaves, a process that took weeks for every nation they docked at for resupply and release of slaves and the arrested slaver crews. They've caught more Orcuon vessels than usual, but such was the nature of operations in their current AO.

A blockade of Stratonesia's northern shores by Orcuo, however, was an alarming escalation of conflict in the area.

"Combat and XO, Pagadian. Do we have enough resources to destroy the blockade?" the Admiral inquired of the carrier TAO, signalling his intent to destroy the blockade.

"Admiral, if we do..." the XO replied, pausing to consider quickly the reprecussions of doing so. "...we'd wage war with another country." he said so.

"Relay this to DND and DSA: a slaver nation has blockaded a nation enforcing anti-slavery operations in the AO. We cannot let this stand now that we are in the right place and time to destroy the blockade." the Admiral rebuffed.

"Sir, CENTCOM has not given us clearance to freely engage naval slaver vessels-" the XO replied before being cut off by the Admiral.

"We have been given express permission upon departure from Naval Station Greensworth to engage slaver vessels. This is no different; that they are combatant vessels of a slaver nation blockading an anti-slaver nation only serves to strengthen the case for this directive. Are we clear?" the Admiral sternly rebuffed, reminding the XO about the authorization they were given upon their departure from their homeport.

"Y-yes sir. But it would be imperative to establish communications with the blockaded nation." the XO replied.

"Pagadian, Combat. It's an intense EW battlespace out there if we are to try and get our message through to the Stratonesians. The slavers will certainly intercept that message." the TAO replied, cautioning the Admiral about the risks of getting a message out - and getting their location at sea triangulated.

"Aye. Roger. I'll contact DSA and DND, see if they can open a line of communication with the Stratonesians. Meanwhile, you keep your eyes peeled, I want eyes on that blockade ASAP." the Admiral replied, with TAO and XO affirming.

There wasn't a day in Fleet that AWACS wasn't flying to monitor the skies of any threats to the fleet or to any friendly fleet nearby; these aircraft also served as communications pickets for the battlefleet to communicate with nearby vessels, in particular civilian vessels traveling the nearby civilian shipping corridors and foreign military vessels conducting FONOPs and maritime trade route patrol duty. This particular round of AWACS flights, however, would now be focused on keeping an eye on the Orcuon blockade from a safe distance, the battlefleet ready to pounce at a moment's notice should an opportunity arise and contact with their Stratonesian counterparts established.

JOINT STRATEGIC STAFF
STRATEGIC COMMAND - ARAGON
ARMED FORCES OF PALMYRION
DEPARTMENT OF NATIONAL DEFENCE
Alexandria City, Metro Aragon, Royal Palmyrian Commonwealth

SUB: Orcuon blockade of northern Stratonesia

THRU: CHIEF OF STAFF AFP
Joint Strategic Staff, STRATCOM ARAGON
TO: STRATONESIAN HIGH COMMAND
Gudaville, Stratonesia

1. Battlefleet PAGADIAN (henceforth BF PAGADIAN), a Palmyrian Navy battlefleet currently performing inter-regional freedom of navigation operations, has alerted us to an Orcuon naval blockade of northern Stratonesian shores following Stratonesian Navy interception of Orcuon slaver vessels.

2. BF PAGADIAN has expressed intent to assist Stratonesian forces in the destruction of the blockade.

3. We also wish to establish liaison and secure lines of mutual communication for strategic, operational, and tactical cooperation.

SC JOHN ORION INOSANTO
Supreme Commandant
Joint Strategic Staff AFP

Department of National Defence - Standardized Military Correspondence v.3.0
Encrypted using SHA3-512 | Official Use Only
Copyright 2019 by the Department of National Defence, All Rights Reserved
Last edited by Palmyrion on Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
__PALMYRION: INTO THE PALMYRO-VERSE__
Greater Dienstad (NSMT) | Kali Yuga (Hard MT) | Dark Lightshow (2100s PMT) | Niteo (AD 5000 FT) | Screwed Reality
Diplomatic Outreach Programme | The Dozen Giants | Storefront | Discord Server
A 15.83 civilization, according to this index.

NS stats have been [REDACTED] into a [DATA EXPUNGED].
Ostroeuropa refuses to answer this question: do women deserve equal rights in your opinion?

Orcuo
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Orcuo » Tue Jun 06, 2023 12:45 pm

It would be semi-hilarious to watch you try and break the blockade. Not that would do much for you, considering as I said earlier I’m still allowing the transportation of non-military items into the country. So what you have to gain from this I’ve yet to figure out. What I do know is this, regardless if rather you win or not this little blockade is not very important as I can always move my trade route some where else, which would be a simpler solution then all of this but personally I felt like making the “slave-liberators” pay the price and see what happens when you attack me. Regardless I could always bomb the country into oblivion and forget the country ever existed, but as I’ve said before I am a nice person so I won’t do that.

Weltkria
Envoy

Founded: Dec 02, 2022
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Weltkria » Tue Jun 06, 2023 7:56 pm

Orcuo wrote:It would be semi-hilarious to watch you try and break the blockade. Not that would do much for you, considering as I said earlier I’m still allowing the transportation of non-military items into the country. So what you have to gain from this I’ve yet to figure out. What I do know is this, regardless if rather you win or not this little blockade is not very important as I can always move my trade route some where else, which would be a simpler solution then all of this but personally I felt like making the “slave-liberators” pay the price and see what happens when you attack me. Regardless I could always bomb the country into oblivion and forget the country ever existed, but as I’ve said before I am a nice person so I won’t do that.

"i could always bomb the country into oblivion"

[Citation Needed.]
average kruschevite hellhole that somehow accessed a infinite money cheat

WHAT IS THE "ECONOMY"! THE "ECONOMY" AND "GDP" IS OBVIOUSLY A ARDENIAN CONSPIRACY TO OPPRESS THE FREE WELTKRIAN WORKER

Hard Sci-Fi nation. RPs MT, late PMT and early FT.
Insanity scale: Belka/10
Offsite Worldbuilding
Hard FT cylinder of death, doom, destruction and lollipops.
"It's PMT, but with a bottomless budget.
Nothing FT about physics." - Mayfly Men

Tommy Sakai
Attaché

Founded: May 30, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Tommy Sakai » Tue Jun 06, 2023 9:25 pm

Weltkria wrote:
Orcuo wrote:It would be semi-hilarious to watch you try and break the blockade. Not that would do much for you, considering as I said earlier I’m still allowing the transportation of non-military items into the country. So what you have to gain from this I’ve yet to figure out. What I do know is this, regardless if rather you win or not this little blockade is not very important as I can always move my trade route some where else, which would be a simpler solution then all of this but personally I felt like making the “slave-liberators” pay the price and see what happens when you attack me. Regardless I could always bomb the country into oblivion and forget the country ever existed, but as I’ve said before I am a nice person so I won’t do that.

"i could always bomb the country into oblivion"

[Citation Needed.]

Ooooh this just got interesting. Tommy Sakai sends an expedition unit on a non violent mission to observe and record events. They are non violent in their mission but are still armed.

Palmyrion
Minister

Founded: Mar 04, 2015
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Palmyrion » Tue Jun 06, 2023 10:10 pm

At this point you're blurring the line between OOC and IC. If this is an IC response:
  1. Make it look like one. It's easy to make it look like one. RP it as one.
  2. How would you even know we intend to break the blockade when all you have is the locations of our ships and aircraft?
  3. How would you pinpoint our locations and movements?

But fine, I'll humor you.

It would be semi-hilarious to watch you try and break the blockade.

I'll get the last laugh. We'll get the last laugh.

Not that would do much for you, considering as I said earlier I’m still allowing the transportation of non-military items into the country. So what you have to gain from this I’ve yet to figure out.

You get a PR loss, I get a PR win, and an ally in Stratonesia, whose shipping lanes we saved from Orcuon pillaging.

What I do know is this, regardless if rather you win or not this little blockade is not very important as I can always move my trade route some where else

You keep moving your trade route, all that constant moving and inability to gain a solid market will cut into your profits faster than it will cut into our ability to chase you down to the ends of existence and being.

which would be a simpler solution then all of this but personally I felt like making the “slave-liberators” pay the price and see what happens when you attack me

I don't think you know the country you're messing with when you refuse to abandon your sorry little blockade when I shoo you away with Stratonesia.

Regardless I could always bomb the country into oblivion and forget the country ever existed, but as I’ve said before I am a nice person so I won’t do that.

Go ahead. By doing so you tank your geopolitical standing to the ground, and give everyone license to immolate you in hellfire. Hellfire that we had to plead Satan to give us for not even Satan thinks you're worth burning with hellfire given how much of a disgusting slaver you are.
__PALMYRION: INTO THE PALMYRO-VERSE__
Greater Dienstad (NSMT) | Kali Yuga (Hard MT) | Dark Lightshow (2100s PMT) | Niteo (AD 5000 FT) | Screwed Reality
Diplomatic Outreach Programme | The Dozen Giants | Storefront | Discord Server
A 15.83 civilization, according to this index.

NS stats have been [REDACTED] into a [DATA EXPUNGED].
Ostroeuropa refuses to answer this question: do women deserve equal rights in your opinion?

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents