NATION

PASSWORD

Juhanigan Conference

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Jilia
Envoy

Founded: May 13, 2021
Ex-Nation

Juhanigan Conference

Postby Jilia » Mon May 29, 2023 1:29 pm

After a series of Events during the Embargo of Jilia, Jilia and the other powers involved in the Embargo decides to meet up in Juhanigan on host a convention to discuss the future of Slavery.
Religion: Buddhism
Political Compass: LibRight
Moral Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Supports LGBTQ+ Groups

European Federal Union
Senator

Founded: Sep 25, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby European Federal Union » Mon May 29, 2023 1:31 pm

Was i significant enought to earn a spot here?
IC: United Europe, NS partially cannon policies also partially cannon
OOC: This nation reprisents parts of my irl political views
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Buy my stuff please, I owe Janpia like half of his economy
For off site commuinications Discord: sirvonghost

Mittle Europa Reich
Attaché

Founded: May 28, 2023
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Mittle Europa Reich » Mon May 29, 2023 1:31 pm

The Reich would like to stay with their slaves, but increase their freedom and conditions of life very much.

Jilia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Jilia » Mon May 29, 2023 1:32 pm

European Federal Union wrote:Was i significant enought to earn a spot here?

Basically everyone in the Embargo thread is allowed here
Supports LGBTQ+ Groups

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Mon May 29, 2023 1:33 pm

After hearing of the start of a conference regarding the embargo on Jilia, the Marajarbian Federation, a powerful CSL member state, would agree to attend, sending representative Carl Williams to negotiate the permanent abolition of slavery in Jilia.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Anarchic States
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 15, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Anarchic States » Mon May 29, 2023 1:34 pm

i feel, as long aas they are treated good and have some rights its fine. we ourselves banned slavery but i dont want to force my policy to others
-Anarch Robert Bear
The Seventh Republic of the Anarchic States WE STAND WITH PALESTINE

You think betrayal can shake us? pathetic
Conquered Godmodders
Slayer of Marine Girls and Jebtopia(YOU'RE WELCOME!)
Supports Palestine (Not Hamas)
rip buhers...
Marine Girls
Racalimari
Anarch states
The bigtopian
North anith
Shotgun Brigade
The vactican church
Luthopian
Utquiagvik
Imperiul romanum
half the multiverse ig (R.I.P my empire)
alpen (8 times)
F7 (AS7)
Defcon: 2| Tensions with Rebirth Pact rise as Norwegian ship sunk by missile, NFTA to blame | Canadian Government in Exile Relocated to New York from Berlin | National Industry Rises. Rebu on the rise again.

The Imperium Of Alarisia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperium Of Alarisia » Mon May 29, 2023 1:34 pm

Alarsia did not think of this conference as important, so he did not show up
W.W Invites you to Alarsia.
Spanning 67 universes, an imperium of peace and prosperity
Greetings from the Home Universe.
2 out of 2 wars on Earth success. Current streak : 2

A Class 14, Type 14 Civilization according to this index.

Jilia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Jilia » Mon May 29, 2023 1:35 pm

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:After hearing of the start of a conference regarding the embargo on Jilia, the Marajarbian Federation, a powerful CSL member state, would agree to attend, sending representative Carl Williams to negotiate the permanent abolition of slavery in Jilia.

Laranto Aki greets Carl Williams in the conference room “Hello!”
Supports LGBTQ+ Groups

Anarchic States
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Anarchic States » Mon May 29, 2023 1:36 pm

"even though i am allies with Jillia, i still feel we should make a agreement that slavery is bad and some restrictions should apply
-Anarch Robert Bear

Conquered Godmodders
rip buhers...
Marine Girls
Racalimari
Anarch states
The bigtopian
North anith
Shotgun Brigade
The vactican church
Luthopian
Utquiagvik
Imperiul romanum
alpen (8 times)
F7 (AS7)
Defcon: 2| Tensions with Rebirth Pact rise as Norwegian ship sunk by missile, NFTA to blame | Canadian Government in Exile Relocated to New York from Berlin | National Industry Rises. Rebu on the rise again.

X3nder Tech
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 09, 2023
Corporate Police State

Postby X3nder Tech » Mon May 29, 2023 1:37 pm

The Company, feeling himself important for having resolved the problem with diplomacy, attends the conference putting as representant the CEO of communications branch, Xretak Tarkrack.
He enters in the room making the Neonian Salute and saying "Heil den Teknokratie!"
Last edited by X3nder Tech on Mon May 29, 2023 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Central american man addict to sci-fi cyberpunk films, oh and also obssesed with Xender's GD levels.
A all powerfull company with eyes everywhere and has a chair in a even worst government, we don't care with who we make shipments, we only want MONEY.
A all powerfull intergalactic corporation originally named "X3nder Industries.CO" that for some reason has a chair in his country's government.

The Corporation grows, your welfare grows!
Buy products of X3nder Tech here -> click

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Mon May 29, 2023 1:37 pm

Jilia wrote:
European Federal Union wrote:Was i significant enought to earn a spot here?

Basically everyone in the Embargo thread is allowed here

OOC: Except for Anarchic States.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Tyrantio Land
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 04, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tyrantio Land » Mon May 29, 2023 1:38 pm

OOC: Everybody, please keep it IC. Everyone who participated in the blockades and embargo is invited

IC: The Tyranti delegate strolled down the streets of Juhanigan, he had a small group of bodyguards with him, they were only a formality. The delegate was sure nothing would happen. He knew that Tyrantio had things to be gained at this conference and he had a job to get them. He walked into the building where the conference was to be held, walking into the lobby the secretary pointed him to the area of the conference. As he entered the room he took a deep breath, he was here for a job and he needed to do it.

Sitting down at his desk he decided to open the conversation with the people who were present "Hello all, I assume we all know what has bee occurring. We in Tyrantio are ready to negotiate, and hopefully my CSL allies will be ready to as well. The first thing we need to do is bring up the thing that started all of this. Slavery."
Semi-Constitutional Monarchy Located in Eastern Europe, Proud member of CSL, IPDA, SETZA, CTFC, observer in KTO and founder of CTDD.
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." -Napoleon Bonaparte(Yes I like The Napoleonic Era)
#Ukraine #Zelenskyy
News: Tyrantio Land begins airstrikes in Ukcross|Weapons development underway|Civil War in Qap begins|Tyrantio begins preparing for election season|Blockade being prepared for a certain nation

Anarchic States
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Anarchic States » Mon May 29, 2023 1:39 pm

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
Jilia wrote:Basically everyone in the Embargo thread is allowed here

OOC: are you the owner of THIS thread? no.
-Anarch Robert Bear

Conquered Godmodders
rip buhers...
Marine Girls
Racalimari
Anarch states
The bigtopian
North anith
Shotgun Brigade
The vactican church
Luthopian
Utquiagvik
Imperiul romanum
alpen (8 times)
F7 (AS7)

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Mon May 29, 2023 1:39 pm

Jilia wrote:
Southeast Marajarbia wrote:After hearing of the start of a conference regarding the embargo on Jilia, the Marajarbian Federation, a powerful CSL member state, would agree to attend, sending representative Carl Williams to negotiate the permanent abolition of slavery in Jilia.

Laranto Aki greets Carl Williams in the conference room “Hello!”

“Greetings. I believe we should make this clear. Jilia must permanently abolish slavery and give any enslaved human being the rights of an ordinary citizen. That way, the embargo will come to a quicker end.”

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Mon May 29, 2023 1:40 pm

Anarchic States wrote:

OOC: If anyone from the other thread can post here, but you cannot there, then you can’t post here, either.

The Imperium Of Alarisia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperium Of Alarisia » Mon May 29, 2023 1:41 pm

Anarchic States wrote:

OOC : You're still not allowed, cry about it
W.W Invites you to Alarsia.
Spanning 67 universes, an imperium of peace and prosperity
Greetings from the Home Universe.
2 out of 2 wars on Earth success. Current streak : 2

A Class 14, Type 14 Civilization according to this index.

Anarchic States
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Anarchic States » Mon May 29, 2023 1:41 pm

Anarchic States wrote:

OOC: If anyone from the other thread can post here, but you cannot there, then you can’t post here, either.
OOC: its nopt you're thread though. i DID post there IC

Jilia wrote:Laranto Aki greets Carl Williams in the conference room “Hello!”

“Greetings. I believe we should make this clear. Jilia must permanently abolish slavery and give any enslaved human being the rights of an ordinary citizen. That way, the embargo will come to a quicker end.”

"i do support this, but imperialistically forcing policy on other nations is wrong and should not be how we settle this."
-Anarch Robert Bear

Conquered Godmodders
rip buhers...
Marine Girls
Racalimari
Anarch states
The bigtopian
North anith
Shotgun Brigade
The vactican church
Luthopian
Utquiagvik
Imperiul romanum
alpen (8 times)
F7 (AS7)

European Federal Union
Senator

Founded: Sep 25, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby European Federal Union » Mon May 29, 2023 1:42 pm

SIC: Germany offers to take in some of Jilias slaves and would be ready to pay them in oil substudies for the slaves so it can show like a anti slavery nation but still profit from slaves.
IC: United Europe, NS partially cannon policies also partially cannon
OOC: This nation reprisents parts of my irl political views
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Buy my stuff please, I owe Janpia like half of his economy
For off site commuinications Discord: sirvonghost

Jilia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Jilia » Mon May 29, 2023 1:42 pm

Tyrantio Land wrote:OOC: Everybody, please keep it IC. Everyone who participated in the blockades and embargo is invited

IC: The Tyranti delegate strolled down the streets of Juhanigan, he had a small group of bodyguards with him, they were only a formality. The delegate was sure nothing would happen. He knew that Tyrantio had things to be gained at this conference and he had a job to get them. He walked into the building where the conference was to be held, walking into the lobby the secretary pointed him to the area of the conference. As he entered the room he took a deep breath, he was here for a job and he needed to do it.

Sitting down at his desk he decided to open the conversation with the people who were present "Hello all, I assume we all know what has bee occurring. We in Tyrantio are ready to negotiate, and hopefully my CSL allies will be ready to as well. The first thing we need to do is bring up the thing that started all of this. Slavery."

“Thanks to Mister Xander over here, Slavery may not be needed in Jilia anymore, and thus we will give Slaves freedom if they want to. We just got our first batch of Robots!” Aki happily states on top of his chair
Last edited by Jilia on Mon May 29, 2023 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Supports LGBTQ+ Groups

Union Hispanica de Naciones
Envoy

Founded: Jan 13, 2023
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Union Hispanica de Naciones » Mon May 29, 2023 1:43 pm

The Union, wanting to act as a neutral mediator, sends the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Juan Carlos Miracampos, to the Conference to being a mediator in the debate and also put the point of the Union, slavery should be banned.
Solamente un descendiente del Imperio Español después de una guerra civil, no mucho más.

La Unión Hispanica de Naciones es una nación descendiente del Imperio Español, la nación gobernada por Su Majestad esta abierta a debates, reuniones diplomaticas y tratados de comercio o diplomaticos, si nos atacan, nos defenderemos con uñas y dientes por la Unión.
¡Contactenos ahora y forgemos una nueva alianza!

Si, si se lo preguntaban, esta nación representa mis visiones politicas OOC casi que al completo, hay algunas excepciones como la sustracción de organos pero por la mayoría esto es canon en mi mente.

Aviso: Englishmen, USE TRANSLATE!
LAS STATS EN SU MAYORÍA NO SON CANON, Hay excepciones como la población, pero la mayoría NO LO SON.

Anarchic States
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Anarchic States » Mon May 29, 2023 1:43 pm

IC: SRAS will also take the slaves and free them, we also may use them to help fight in our revolution
-Anarch Robert Bear

Conquered Godmodders
rip buhers...
Marine Girls
Racalimari
Anarch states
The bigtopian
North anith
Shotgun Brigade
The vactican church
Luthopian
Utquiagvik
Imperiul romanum
alpen (8 times)
F7 (AS7)

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Mon May 29, 2023 1:44 pm

Tyrantio Land wrote:OOC: Everybody, please keep it IC. Everyone who participated in the blockades and embargo is invited

“Marajarbia agrees. It must be permanently abolished. If slavery is not permanently abolished, then Jilia can count on a CSL-led invasion of its territory, which can and will likely lead to a subsequent, temporary occupation if the CSL wins it.”

Anarchic States
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Anarchic States » Mon May 29, 2023 1:45 pm

"guys lets... not threaten war over this? we can all just calm down and make an compromise yes?"
-Anarch Robert Bear

Conquered Godmodders
rip buhers...
Marine Girls
Racalimari
Anarch states
The bigtopian
North anith
Shotgun Brigade
The vactican church
Luthopian
Utquiagvik
Imperiul romanum
alpen (8 times)
F7 (AS7)

X3nder Tech
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 09, 2023
Corporate Police State

Postby X3nder Tech » Mon May 29, 2023 1:46 pm

Jilia wrote:

“Thanks to Mister Xander over here, Slavery may not be needed in Jilia anymore, and thus we will give Slaves freedom if they want to. We just got our first batch of Robots!” Aki happily states on top of his chair

"Thank you, as he said, we sell robots that can adapt to the culture of any country, for much strange it could be, our Company sells this products very cheap and in constant supply or only a shipment if they want to.
Central american man addict to sci-fi cyberpunk films, oh and also obssesed with Xender's GD levels.
A all powerfull company with eyes everywhere and has a chair in a even worst government, we don't care with who we make shipments, we only want MONEY.
A all powerfull intergalactic corporation originally named "X3nder Industries.CO" that for some reason has a chair in his country's government.

The Corporation grows, your welfare grows!
Buy products of X3nder Tech here -> click

Jilia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Jilia » Mon May 29, 2023 1:46 pm

Anarchic States wrote:IC: SRAS will also take the slaves and free them, we also may use them to help fight in our revolution

Laranto Aki states that maybe sending the now Freed Slaves to the SRAS will hold a better future for them.
Supports LGBTQ+ Groups

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents