NATION

PASSWORD

The Battle of Rēko City [IC, OPEN]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Democratic Poopland
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 09, 2023
Psychotic Dictatorship

The Battle of Rēko City [IC, OPEN]

Postby Democratic Poopland » Thu May 25, 2023 9:19 am

The year is 2014, and Poopland is in one of its worst wars yet — battles rage across the whole nation, but Klūben is still under Poopian control.

Meanwhile, while the people of Klūben panic, you have just moved to a nice, small, yellow, brick house in Rēko City, Désa District, expecting a calm transition from the panic of Klūben to a relaxing, beautiful life in Rēko. But, you were wrong. Very wrong.

On the morning of a summer day, what was a nice nap inside turned into absolute panic, as rockets rained down on the city. You look out of your windows, open the curtains, and stare up to the sky. You thought that today would be calm — war could at least not reach your city, right after you move in. You should've known that you were putting yourself in danger. You try to find a bus outside; all travel from in the city to out of the city is... Blocked? You shake your head in disbelief — you think to yourself, "No, this can't be! Why'd they block the only thing that may save our lifes," before you read the extra information. The sign says, "We are stopping all travel from inside Rēko City to out. This is to avoid foreign soldiers reaching Klūben. Please stay calm. This is not a nightmare, but it's real."

You look around, and you see people running to their homes. You question if you should do the same thing. In your mind, you ask yourself, "Should I go inside?" You don't see any reason to, but you know one thing. In a battleground, anything and everything can change, in an instant.

Then, in the distance, you're hit by the shock of a rocket. You hear a blast — you don't believe it! And then, it all happens. You realise one thing — it's over. You try to call your mum, your dad, your friends, all to tell them that it's over; you'll die soon, but the phone's down! You run inside, and pray your house isn't hit. And then, you see tanks, and helicopters, and planes in the distance! You just hope their tanks of the PAF, trying to liberate occupied zones!

Then, you hear gunshots and screams! You can't believe any of this! You remember the sign, and try to wake up, but it's of no use. It's real. You just pray — pray that you survive this battle. You take occasional glances out of your window; it terrified you. You panic — will your house be destroyed by a rocket? Will you survive? Can you survive? How long will you live for? But, only one thing is certain: the city, is shaking.

And that's where you are now. A civilian, with barely anything for combat, stuck in a horrific war, just after moving cities. So, what do you do? Do you run, or do you accept your death?

1. No godmodding. - No obtaining magical weapons, spawning things in, etc.
2. Be respectful. - It explains itself.
3. Keep it PG-13. - Have minimal profanity, and don't explain gore like this. All very nasty parts are censored. (I saw a ****** *** **** and a *** *** **** as I saw my friend have his ***** ****** ****.) Instead, like this! (I saw blood coming from where my arm was. It horrified me.)
4. Stay off, people! - If you have been thread-banned, stay off the thread! You have been banned for a good reason.
5. Be realistic. - Don't do things that can't happen in a real battle, like killing a soldier with a small pack of crayons.
6. No short lines. - Try to get at least 1 paragraph of text in a post.
7. Spoiler! - For applications, just spoiler it as "Application."

Application. All information will be somewhat useful.
Code: Select all
Name:
Nationality:
Is your character in a military:
If so, which military:
Last edited by Democratic Poopland on Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:08 am, edited 4 times in total.
Protests in Klūben. | Mind-control documents leaked. | PSS 12345
Moderation links. (I'm not a moderator.) | Governor of The Poopian Bloc. | He/they. | aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Democratic Poopland
Diplomat

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Democratic Poopland » Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:41 am

/bump, we're on page 5
Moderation links. (I'm not a moderator.) | Governor of The Poopian Bloc. | He/they. | aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Shieldstan
Ambassador

Founded: May 19, 2023
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Shieldstan » Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:08 am

Name:Raid Magnets
Nationality:Shieldstan
Is your character in a military:Yes
If so, which military:Shieldic Military
Shieldstan
Sach Sabse Mahan Hai!

NS Stats and Policies (Except Heterosexuality) banished to Ohio.

ShieldNews: The Invasion of Shieldstan has ended. | Mumbai was invaded by the NBE, now it looks like a wasteland. | Half of Shieldstan's Nuke Detectors get stolen by the NBE.

Nurvania wrote:I lost a round in HOI4 about an hour or so ago.

Democratic Poopland
Diplomat

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Democratic Poopland » Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:18 am

Shieldstan wrote:Name:Raid Magnets
Nationality:Shieldstan
Is your character in a military:Yes
If so, which military:Shieldic Military

Accepted!

Chandelier Group
Attaché

Founded: Jul 29, 2022
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Chandelier Group » Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:19 am

Name: Ivan Crossland
Nationality: Chandelian
Is your character in the military: former Staff Sargent at Chandelian 29th Infantry Battalion
If so, which military: Chandelian Army

Name: Moe Fordley
Is your character in the military: NO
If so, which military: NA
Last edited by Chandelier Group on Fri Jun 02, 2023 4:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Democratic Poopland
Diplomat

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Democratic Poopland » Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:47 am

Chandelier Group wrote:Name: Ivan Crossland
Is your character in the military: former Staff Sargent at Chandelian 29th Infantry Battalion
If so, which military: Chandelian Army

Name: Moe Fordley
Is your character in the military: NO
If so, which military: NA

Accepted.

The Imperium Of Alarisia
Attaché

Founded: May 28, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperium Of Alarisia » Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:27 am

Name: Wrati (Just call him Ben)
Nationality: Alarsian, born a dark shade of red
Is your character in a military: No
If so, which military:
W.W Invites you to Alarsia.
Spanning 67 universes, an imperium of peace and prosperity
Greetings from the Home Universe.
2 out of 2 wars on Earth success. Current streak : 2

A Class 14, Type 14 Civilization according to this index.

Democratic Poopland
Diplomat

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Democratic Poopland » Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:55 am

The Imperium Of Alarisia wrote:
If so, which military:

Accepted, but spoiler your applications.

The Imperium Of Alarisia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperium Of Alarisia » Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:01 am

Democratic Poopland wrote:
If so, which military:

when do we start?

Democratic Poopland
Diplomat

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Democratic Poopland » Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:09 am

when do we start?

Now!

The Imperium Of Alarisia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperium Of Alarisia » Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:20 am

Ben olympic sprints out of his house, his light body and well-evolved legs allowing him to run fast. He uses his clawed hands to start digging a small hole inside a crater left by a missile. He kinda just hides in the dirt like some sort of earthworm with his head peaking out, waiting for help to arrive.

Democratic Poopland
Diplomat

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Democratic Poopland » Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:03 am

The Imperium Of Alarisia wrote:Ben olympic sprints out of his house, his light body and well-evolved legs allowing him to run fast. He uses his clawed hands to start digging a small hole inside a crater left by a missile. He kinda just hides in the dirt like some sort of earthworm with his head peaking out, waiting for help to arrive.

OOC: You can use first-person pronouns (I, me, my, mine, etc.) for IC paragraphs.

IC: Then, I find him. "Hey," I ask, as he waits for help. "I see you need help. Wish to come with me? I'll be able to help you now." I show Ben Olympic a small stash of food, water and clothing — all in a small, transparent plastic bag. I think to myself, "Well, this better work. Clearly, he's in need, so he'd need to accept this and I'll be able to actually help."

The Imperium Of Alarisia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperium Of Alarisia » Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:59 am

The Imperium Of Alarisia wrote:Ben olympic sprints out of his house, his light body and well-evolved legs allowing him to run fast. He uses his clawed hands to start digging a small hole inside a crater left by a missile. He kinda just hides in the dirt like some sort of earthworm with his head peaking out, waiting for help to arrive.

OOC: You can use first-person pronouns (I, me, my, mine, etc.) for IC paragraphs.

IC: Then, I find him. "Hey," I ask, as he waits for help. "I see you need help. Wish to come with me? I'll be able to help you now." I show Ben Olympic a small stash of food, water and clothing — all in a small, transparent plastic bag. I think to myself, "Well, this better work. Clearly, he's in need, so he'd need to accept this and I'll be able to actually help."

OOC : He is not called Ben Olympic, it is supposed to be read like Ben would Olympic-Sprint, it's why I didn't put the capital O

IC : "Yeah thanks." I'd respond, climbing out of the small hole. "What the hell is happening? I was about to go to my job, then the city began getting destroyed, where are the Alarsian peacekeepers?"

I'd brush off some dust off my shoulder before looking around.

Democratic Poopland
Diplomat

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Democratic Poopland » Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:02 am

Democratic Poopland wrote:OOC: You can use first-person pronouns (I, me, my, mine, etc.) for IC paragraphs.

OOC : He is not called Ben Olympic, it is supposed to be read like Ben would Olympic-Sprint, it's why I didn't put the capital O

IC : "Yeah thanks." I'd respond, climbing out of the small hole. "What the hell is happening? I was about to go to my job, then the city began getting destroyed, where are the Alarsian peacekeepers?"

OOC: Ok.

IC: "Yeah, there's a pretty bad war right now," I say to Ben. "So far, I've seen 8 dead bodies in this city. I don't want you to become one. Quick, come with me!" I then start to jog to my small house, where there is enough food to last a family a long time.

The Imperium Of Alarisia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperium Of Alarisia » Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:06 am

OOC: Ok.

IC: "Yeah, there's a pretty bad war right now," I say to Ben. "So far, I've seen 8 dead bodies in this city. I don't want you to become one. Quick, come with me!" I then start to jog to my small house, where there is enough food to last a family a long time.

I'd quickly follow up, upon entering the house Ben goed into a cradle position and started rocking back and forth in anxiety.
"Oh god. Oh my god. It's happening. I cannot believe this."
Ben started brainstorming plans while looking outside

Chandelier Group
Attaché

Postby Chandelier Group » Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:00 pm

Rēko Klūben present time,
In the heart of the war-torn city of Rēko, I, Ivan Crossland, a Chandelier News Networks (CNN) reporter, stood side by side with Moe Fordley, our courageous CNN TV cameraman. The air was heavy with tension, and the atmosphere charged with the sounds of destruction. Explosions ripped through the city, drowning out any other sound, enough to shatter the remaining courage of the survivors. As Moe expertly maneuvered his camera, capturing the devastation unfolding around us, I braced myself to deliver a situation report to the world. The weight of the responsibility sat heavily on my shoulders as I prepared to share the harsh realities faced by the people of Rēko. Meanwhile, 3,000 kilometers away in the safety of the CNN TV Complex in Chandelier City, our News Producer, Sue Faraday, worked tirelessly alongside News Presenter Mona Lighatrd and Samuel Barnes, another talented cameraman. They were the lifeline between us and the millions of viewers who eagerly awaited the latest updates from the war zone.

At precisely 12 noon, I took a deep breath, my voice steady but laced with a sense of urgency. "This is Ivan Crossland reporting live from the war-ravaged streets of Rēko," I began, my words piercing through the sounds of explosions. "The situation here is dire. The sound of relentless explosions drowns out any semblance of normalcy, leaving the survivors in a state of despair." Moe skillfully captured the scenes of chaos and destruction on his camera, ensuring that our audience could witness the grim reality faced by the people of Rēko. The smoke-filled streets, crumbling buildings, and the fear etched on the faces of the civilians were all painstakingly framed within his lens. I continued to describe the intensifying conflict, highlighting the clashes between the enemy forces and the government army. Bullets whizzed through the air, leaving trails of devastation in their wake. The city echoed with the cries of anguish and desperation, as innocent lives were caught in the crossfire.

As my report neared its end, the weight of the situation was evident in my voice. I conveyed the urgency for aid and the need for the international community to step in and put an end to the suffering. But time was short, and I knew that the TV presenter in Chandelier City would soon move on to another set of headlines. As I wrapped up my report, our thoughts turned to Sue, Mona, and Samuel, who were diligently preparing for their next segment. We exchanged glances, acknowledging the vast distance that separated us, yet united in our commitment to bring the truth to the world. And as the TV presenter in Chandelier City smoothly transitioned to the next set of headlines, our mission in Rēko continued. Moe and I remained resolute, knowing that our work was far from over. The people of Rēko deserved to have their stories heard, and their struggles acknowledged.

We carried the weight of their suffering with us as we retreated from the war zone, ready to continue our mission of shedding light on the dark corners of the world. Though physically separated, our collective dedication to truth and compassion bound us together, as we persisted in our pursuit of justice and hope.
Last edited by Chandelier Group on Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Democratic Poopland
Diplomat

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Democratic Poopland » Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:04 am

Chandelier Group wrote:Klūben present time,
In the heart of the war-torn city of Klūben, I, Ivan Crossland, a Chandelier News Networks (CNN) reporter, stood side by side with Moe Fordley, our courageous CNN TV cameraman. The air was heavy with tension, and the atmosphere charged with the sounds of destruction. Explosions ripped through the city, drowning out any other sound, enough to shatter the remaining courage of the survivors. As Moe expertly maneuvered his camera, capturing the devastation unfolding around us, I braced myself to deliver a situation report to the world. The weight of the responsibility sat heavily on my shoulders as I prepared to share the harsh realities faced by the people of Klūben. Meanwhile, 3,000 kilometers away in the safety of the CNN TV Complex in Chandelier City, our News Producer, Sue Faraday, worked tirelessly alongside News Presenter Mona Lighatrd and Samuel Barnes, another talented cameraman. They were the lifeline between us and the millions of viewers who eagerly awaited the latest updates from the war zone.

At precisely 12 noon, I took a deep breath, my voice steady but laced with a sense of urgency. "This is Ivan Crossland reporting live from the war-ravaged streets of Klūben," I began, my words piercing through the sounds of explosions. "The situation here is dire. The sound of relentless explosions drowns out any semblance of normalcy, leaving the survivors in a state of despair." Moe skillfully captured the scenes of chaos and destruction on his camera, ensuring that our audience could witness the grim reality faced by the people of Klūben. The smoke-filled streets, crumbling buildings, and the fear etched on the faces of the civilians were all painstakingly framed within his lens. I continued to describe the intensifying conflict, highlighting the clashes between the enemy forces and the government army. Bullets whizzed through the air, leaving trails of devastation in their wake. The city echoed with the cries of anguish and desperation, as innocent lives were caught in the crossfire.

As my report neared its end, the weight of the situation was evident in my voice. I conveyed the urgency for aid and the need for the international community to step in and put an end to the suffering. But time was short, and I knew that the TV presenter in Chandelier City would soon move on to another set of headlines. As I wrapped up my report, our thoughts turned to Sue, Mona, and Samuel, who were diligently preparing for their next segment. We exchanged glances, acknowledging the vast distance that separated us, yet united in our commitment to bring the truth to the world. And as the TV presenter in Chandelier City smoothly transitioned to the next set of headlines, our mission in Klūben continued. Moe and I remained resolute, knowing that our work was far from over. The people of Klūben deserved to have their stories heard, and their struggles acknowledged.

We carried the weight of their suffering with us as we retreated from the war zone, ready to continue our mission of shedding light on the dark corners of the world. Though physically separated, our collective dedication to truth and compassion bound us together, as we persisted in our pursuit of justice and hope.

OOC: Klūben is in panic of attacks, but not a battlezone yet. Rēko is the battlefield, as of currently.

IC: "Oh, come on! So we can't escape," I ask myself as I look at my television. "We can't escape, and supposedly, the only place where people can escape, is disappearing? Clearly, this must be a fake broadcast." Then, I get up from my bed and look at the window.

I can see rockets raining down and the occasional plane being shot down. Just the new, regular business. I want to run outside and help somebody, but I hesitate; I could be killed by the blast of a bomb. But, then again, my house could get hit by a rocket. I decide that running is the best option.

I grab my supplies, and hurry. "Ben, we need to escape! Get your supplies and put them in the car, we need to get going soon," I say to Ben. Then, I begin to run downstairs to get to my car, and put the supplies I have in the trunk. Finally, I get in the car, and wait for Ben to get in the car.

Shieldstan
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Shieldstan » Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:10 am

Raid Runs Out Of His House,Suddenly A Soldier Shoots Him,Then He Goes Back Into His House And Grabs A Gun And Kills The Soldier.
Last edited by Shieldstan on Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shieldstan
Sach Sabse Mahan Hai!

ShieldNews: The Invasion of Shieldstan has ended. | Mumbai was invaded by the NBE, now it looks like a wasteland. | Half of Shieldstan's Nuke Detectors get stolen by the NBE.

Democratic Poopland
Diplomat

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Democratic Poopland » Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:15 am

Shieldstan wrote:Raid Runs Out Of His House,Suddenly A Soldier Shoots Him.

OOC: You need to fit at least a paragraph of text in each post.

IC: "Oh my goodness! I can't believe it," I say in shock as I gasp. "How could this happen! It's absolutely disgusting!". Right then, a rocket flies down and hits the garden for my house. "Oh goodness, they've hit our garden!" I then have to go back inside, to grab Ben. "Quick, Ben, come with me to the car! It's not safe here! " As I say that, I grab his supplies to take to the car.

Chandelier Group
Attaché

Postby Chandelier Group » Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:33 am

Rēko 2100 hrs
[Opening scene: Chandelier News Networks (CNN) TV Complex, Chandelier City]

Jess Randall (News Producer): Ladies and gentlemen, we have Ivan Crossland reporting live from the war-torn region of Rēko. Let's get ready to go live with him. Tina, Kamal, are you both ready to introduce the segment?

Tina Spencer (News Presenter): Ready and standing by, Jess. This is a critical situation, and we need to bring our viewers the latest updates.

Kamal Barlos (Co-presenter): Absolutely, Tina. The world needs to see the realities on the ground. Let's make sure we support Ivan and provide accurate information.

[Switching to live feed: Ivan Crossland in Rēko]

Ivan Crossland (CNN Reporter): Good evening, Tina and Kamal. I'm here in the heart of Rēko, a war zone devastated by the ongoing conflict. The situation is dire, and the impact is palpable. The time is 9 PM, and the darkness engulfs the city, much like the despair felt by its inhabitants.

Ivan Crossland adjusts his microphone as the sound of gunfire echoes in the distance. Buildings damaged by explosions loom in the background.

Ivan Crossland: As I stand here, the sound of gunfire continues to reverberate through the streets. The electrical infrastructure has been heavily damaged, plunging the city into darkness. Essential facilities are closed, exacerbating the challenges faced by the local population.

Ivan Crossland takes a deep breath, glancing over his shoulder at the devastated surroundings.

Ivan Crossland: The lack of electricity has brought life to a standstill. Without power, hospitals are struggling to provide adequate care to the wounded. Doctors and nurses work tirelessly, relying on limited resources and backup generators. The hum of these generators provides a faint glimmer of hope amidst the chaos.

Ivan Crossland walks towards a makeshift water distribution point, where people gather with containers in hand.

Ivan Crossland: Water is scarce, and lines stretch for miles at these distribution points. Families wait patiently for their turn, hoping to secure this vital resource. It's a struggle for survival in the face of adversity.

Ivan Crossland: As I continue reporting from Rēko, I will bring you closer to the stories of the individuals affected by this conflict. Their voices need to be heard, and their struggles acknowledged.

[Switching back to CNN TV Complex]

Tina Spencer: Thank you, Ivan, for your courageous reporting from Rēko. We can only imagine the challenges you face on the ground. Please stay safe, and we'll continue to follow your updates closely.

Kamal Barlos: Indeed, Ivan. Your dedication to bringing us the realities of the conflict zone is commendable. Our thoughts are with you as you continue your reporting.

Jess Randall: Great job, Ivan. Your firsthand account of the situation in Rēko is invaluable. We're here to support you every step of the way.

[End of live segment]
Last edited by Chandelier Group on Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Shieldstan
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Shieldstan » Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:45 am

As Raid Runs He Sees Someone Holding A Gun And Killing Almost Everyone He Sees.Raid Runs As Quick As Possible But The Person Sees Him.Before He Shoots Him,Raid Shoots Hims,That Person Says“Raid,Run...NOW!”As He Gives Him A Grenade.Raid Runs For His Life As A Missile Kills The Person,Raid Says“Who was that person and how did he know my name?”.Then,Raid Sees A Soldier Chasing Him,He Killed That Soldier And Runs,He Kills Everyone That Look's Like A Criminal.“Why did I even come here!”Says Raid.He Sees A Missile Coming Towards Him.Then Someone Says“Hello Raid...Help me.”.Raid Sees That It's His Wife.But,Unfortunately he was not fast enough to help her.A Soldier Shot Her,she was alive but then the missile killed her.Raid Kills The Soldier With A Grenade He had gotten from the Person That Was Killing Everyone.Raid Runs Back To His House And Grabs Every Weapon He Sees.He Then Runs,Two Soldiers Were Chasing Him With Guns.Raid Shot All The Soldiers He Saw.
Last edited by Shieldstan on Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
Shieldstan
Sach Sabse Mahan Hai!

Chandelier Group
Attaché

Postby Chandelier Group » Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:49 am

Time: Noon

[Scene: Chandelier News Networks (CNN) TV Complex, Chandelier City]

Sue Faraday (News Producer): Alright, everyone, we're going live in five minutes. Ivan and Moe are on the ground in Rēko, and we have Dr. Arno Disney joining us remotely. Mona, make sure you're ready to introduce them.

Mona Lighatrd (News Presenter): Got it, Sue. I'll set the stage and hand it over to Ivan and Moe for the live report. Then we'll bring in Dr. Disney for his insights. Let's make this a compelling and informative segment.

[Scene: War zone in the City of Rēko]

Ivan Crossland (CNN Reporter): *adjusting his microphone* Alright, Moe, are we ready?

Moe Fordley (CNN TV Cameraman): Yeah, Ivan, we're good to go. Just let me find the best angle for the shot.

Ivan Crossland: *nodding* Alright, folks, we're here in the heart of Rēko, where clashes between government forces and enemy groups have intensified over the past few days. The situation is tense, and the sounds of gunfire and explosions echo through the streets. It's a war zone, unlike anything I've ever seen.

[Scene: CNN TV Complex, Chandelier City]

Mona Lighatrd: *in the studio* Thank you, Ivan. We can feel the intensity from here. Now, let's bring in Dr. Arno Disney, the Head of the Global Flashpoint Institute, to give us some insight into what's happening in Rēko. Dr. Disney, can you hear me?

Dr. Arno Disney (Global Flashpoint Institute): Loud and clear, Mona. The situation in Rēko is dire. The enemy has gained control of several key areas in the city. Their objective seems to be the overthrow of the government, which has led to a brutal crackdown by the military forces. Civilians are caught in the crossfire, and humanitarian aid is urgently needed.

Mona Lighatrd: That's a troubling situation, Dr. Disney. Can you shed some light on the potential outcomes of this conflict?

Dr. Arno Disney: The outcome is uncertain at this point, Mona. The government is determined to regain control, but the enemy has shown great resilience. If the conflict escalates further, we could see more casualties and an even more destabilized region.

[Scene: War zone in the City of Rēko]

Ivan Crossland: holding his earpiece Thank you, Dr. Disney, for your insights. As you can see behind me, the destruction is widespread. Buildings are in ruins, and people are desperately fleeing the area. Aid organizations are struggling to provide assistance to those in need. The outcome is uncertain, but one thing is clear—the situation is taking a tremendous toll on the civilian population. Families are being uprooted from their homes, seeking safety from the escalating conflict. They are forced to become refugees in their own country. As I walk through the streets of Rēko, I witness the anguish in the eyes of the people. They carry their belongings, their faces etched with fear and exhaustion. The relentless fighting has left them with no choice but to flee for their lives. Among the refugees, I see children clinging to their parents, elderly individuals struggling to keep up, and disabled individuals facing even greater challenges. They are the most vulnerable, and their suffering is unimaginable.

Mona Lighatrd: Ivan, your on-the-ground reporting highlights the dire conditions faced by the refugees in Rēko. It's imperative that the global community comes together to provide support and assistance to these innocent civilians who are caught in the crossfire. The images you capture remind us of the urgency to act and help those who have been displaced from their homes. We'll continue to follow this crisis closely and provide updates on the situation as it unfolds.

[Scene: CNN TV Complex, Chandelier City]

Sue Faraday (News Producer): Mona, we're running out of time. We need to wrap up the segment and move on to the next headline.

Mona Lighatrd: Understood, Sue. Ivan, Moe, thank you for your brave reporting in such a dangerous environment. Please stay safe out there. We'll be sure to keep our viewers updated on the situation in Rēko.

Ivan Crossland: Thank you, Mona. We'll do our best. Back to you in the studio.

Mona Lighatrd: Thank you, Ivan. Up next, we'll be covering the latest developments in the ongoing climate change conference. Stay tuned.

[End of storyline]
Last edited by Chandelier Group on Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:52 am, edited 2 times in total.

The Imperium Of Alarisia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperium Of Alarisia » Fri Jun 02, 2023 4:26 am

Ben would run to the car fast, staying low to avoid gunfire. A single bullet struck him in the leg, his plate helping in reducing damage.
"I'm hit!" I cried, now starting to craw into the passenger seat.
"We need to go, NOW!"

I looked outside as I buckled my seatbelt

Shieldstan
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Shieldstan » Fri Jun 02, 2023 4:35 am

The Imperium Of Alarisia wrote:Ben would run to the car fast, staying low to avoid gunfire. A single bullet struck him in the leg, his plate helping in reducing damage.
"We need to go, NOW!"

Raid Sees Ben And Says“What's Your-”.Raid Couldn't Catch Up As Ben Has Drove To Far.Suddenly A Soldier Shot Raid.Raid Quickly Shot Him.As He Ran,He Saw His Brother's Dead Body.“No,No,NO!Why Did I Even Decide To Stay Her?”
Rēko City 12:00 AM

Raid Sees A House That Has Not Been Damaged At All.Raid Runs To The House And Knocks On The Door.A Soldier Sees Raid,Raid Quickly Shorts The Soldier And Kills Him.“How can people even survive here?”Says Raid.He Sees Something On The TV,A Person Holding Guns Protecting Rēko City All Alone.“This is the Heart Of Rēko City?”.Raid Runs To The Heart Of Rēko City To Protect Him,As Raid Arrived The Person Had Been Heavily Injured,He Had Blood All Over His Body,“Take me...to......the hospital..........”Says The Person.Raid Quickly Runs To The Hospital,He sees almost 100 people in the hospital.there 8 Dead Bodies Near The Entrance.Suddenly,A Soldier Breaks The Window With A Bullet.After The Person Recovering,Raid Runs Back To His House To See If He Has Anymore Weapons.“so many dead bodies.”Says Raid.
Last edited by Shieldstan on Fri Jun 02, 2023 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shieldstan
Sach Sabse Mahan Hai!

Democratic Poopland
Diplomat

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Democratic Poopland » Fri Jun 02, 2023 5:21 am

The Imperium Of Alarisia wrote:Ben would run to the car fast, staying low to avoid gunfire. A single bullet struck him in the leg, his plate helping in reducing damage.
"We need to go, NOW!"

I buckle my seatbelt, getting ready for a one-way journey to peace in Klūben. "Quick, are you ready," I ask Ben, as I get the car ready. "I better get this car going." Then, I accelerate to the road where we begin to drive over dead bodies. As the journey gets bumpy, I say to Ben, "We have some hope! We can get out of this warzone!"

But then, a PAF soldier stops the car, and tells us, "Sorry, you have to go back. We can't risk the enemy getting to our capital." Then, we have to turn the car around, and set for home. Then, I sigh as I say, "Well, this sucks. A lot," to Ben. "We have to go back home. Can't believe it. We're stuck here forever!"

Then, we are back in our driveway as I see the house in the other end of the road has been destroyed by an enemy rocket. Thankfully, our house wasn't hit. I open the trunk and the car door, and get Ben out. Then, we gather our supplies and get them back in our house as I run to the bunker for cover, dragging Ben and the resources with me.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents