NATION

PASSWORD

Kings Royal Liquor Limited

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
User avatar
Krow-Bock
Senator
 
Posts: 4088
Founded: Jan 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Kings Royal Liquor Limited

Postby Krow-Bock » Sun Apr 02, 2023 7:47 am

Image


Disclaimer:
Under Krowian’s Food and Drink regulations, all Kings Royal beverages have been intensively sample, research, and tasted to be in compliance with the federal law. Additionally, all Kings Royal’s alcoholic beverages are mandated to sell to customers who are 21 years old or older with 18 to 20 needing a parent’s consent to purchase the beverages. As such, all venues and ventures that distribute any of the whiskey or vodka are additionally mandated to request a designated driver, through employment or third party (Lyft, Uber, etc.) to ensure all consuming patrons to reduce all chances of getting in a major accident or worse.


Kings Royal Liquor Limited, more commonly known as Kings royal Premium Liquor, is a privately held, family-own beverage corporation who's a subsidiary of Maximillian Corporation, with its headquarter and base of operations in Centurion since its founding in 1850. Originally as Royal Crown Distillery under the original founder and owner, Adrian Francis Wolfe, the company would have moderate success before the American Prohibition where the company would go onto major success. Hugo Cezar Wolfe, Adrian’s great, great grandson, is the current CEO of the corporation where he oversees the employment of 15,000 employees throughout the company, including international branches.

With over 145 international markets and commercial customers the most notable market and customers being in Latin America, Miami (Florida), the Caribbean, Spain, and Italy. All orders are by case and individual bottles are banned from sale.

Kings Royal Bourbon, 35% alcohol proof
Image
$12.99 ea. | $30 3-bottle pack

The beverage of kings, the Kings Royal Bourbon is the number one Bourbon sold by Kings Premium amassing an estimate over 680 million bottles as of 2019. Started during prohibition, it would be distributed globally in 1935 where it would become a best seller throughout Colombia, Mexico, and Italy. Only two brew masters know the recipe as the recipe is a highly classified secret as it’s only one of a few brands that is exclusively brewed in their main distillery in Elysian.

Kings Bourbon, 30% alcohol proof
Image
$13.00 ea. | $35 4-bottle pack
The Kings Bourbon is the second highest Kings Royal beverage in the corporation, amassing 430 million bottles in 2019, behind Kings Royal Bourbon. The bourbon has a honey, yet strong taste casually being sold heavily in Mexico and Puerto Rico. Similar to Kings Royal Bourbon, only two brew masters know the recipe and exclusively brewed in their main distillery in Elysian.

Kingsley Bourbon, 45% alcohol proof
Image
Being the third and final bottle being exclusively made in Elysian, Kingsley is a light, but sweet and strong bourbon made in 1987, where it is a best seller in supermarkets throughout the United States and United Kingdom respectively. Due to the high selling numbers, it is often appears at sporting and boating events throughout the world, especially at international Football, Soccer to Americans, since 2001.

Red Premium Whiskey, 40%
Image
$10.55 ea.

The king of Whiskey, the Red Premium Whiskey is one of the world’s high selling whisky since its production started in 1925 in New York City. Originally a strong whiskey with an after taste, upon the acquisition of the name the whiskey, the Kings Royal brew masters at its main distillery would change the formula to be a sweet, but strong whiskey. Due to the whiskey being a high premium item, Kings Royal often sell the beverage in beautiful red bottles for personal consumption and rarely sell to restaurants and other companies. This in turn increase its profits when it gives the clearance to sell for important events and holidays in the country.

White Lager Vodka, 40%
Image
$15.75 ea.

White Lager Vodka is a standard grade vodka with the finest ingredients source from Germany, France, and formerly Russia with the highest grade of filtered spring water and wheat. It has a smoothness taste and a brilliant, exquisite appearance, and decent strength. It is sold widely throughout international markets in Central Europe, Eastern Europe, Mexico, and Canada through grocery store franchises and adult entertainment ventures (night clubs, late night restaurants, etc.).

Rye Whiskey
Image

Scottish Malt Smooth
Image
$21 each

Created under strict regulations and production within the Kings Royal United Kingdom Branch location, this is one of the best beverages within the Scottish isles where its the ideal beverage for weekend bar crawls and outdoor social gatherings. As such, if you want the perfect beverage and sitting along the dockside, the Scottish malt is the best.

Irish Bourbon
Image
on call order

Specifically manufactured for Celtic festivals, important dates, and major achievements, the Irish Bourbon is stronger than most strongman's will of endurance when comes to the proof and even stronger when the golden fire liquid goes down your throat. As such, this beverage is exclusive to the Celts and their memorable dates and cannot be relatively purchase outside of those dates.

Char Oak Wheat Whiskey
Image
$15 ea.

Produce within used char oak barrels from American and European beverage producers, the Char Oak wheat whiskey is produced under intensive, heated conditions within several smaller distilleries throughout the Krowian Empire. A favorite for European Krowians and those looking for a well produce beverage, the classic char oak is the preferred choice.

Diamond Pearl Vodka 85%
Image
$20 ea.

Created during the Great Depression and refined during the German Blitz on Russia by Russians living Siberia, the Diamond Pearl Vodka is the strongest of all Kings Royal beverages. As such, it's known to be used as fuel for campfires, torches, and fireplaces which is a stamp of approval of such a high grade of beverage. We do stress cautious upon consuming such a beverage as experience beverage consumers are recommended for this iconic drink.


Wooden Oak Malt Whiskey 82%
Image
$21.50 ea.

Stored in imported oak barrels from American distilleries with plenty of sugars and Bourbon left, the Wooden Oak Malt Whiskey brings a mixture of the smooth, strong texture kick to your consumption of this fine beverage. In a simple design and widely popular within Chandler and Centurion regions, it will surely knock your socks off while giving you the feelings of the golden years.

Old Man Vodka 81%
Image
$34.75 ea.

With a recipe created during the Stalin Era regime and little of resources, the Old Man Vodka was one of the strongest Vodka produce for international consumption after several generations of refinement into a smooth, but strong-tasting alcoholic beverage. Similar to the other Kings Royal vodkas, a strong advisory has been issued to ensure a safe consumption within your own home or have a designated driver in place at a public drinking location.
Last edited by Krow-Bock on Fri Feb 09, 2024 8:37 pm, edited 5 times in total.

User avatar
Krow-Bock
Senator
 
Posts: 4088
Founded: Jan 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Krow-Bock » Sun Apr 02, 2023 7:48 am

One time Order
Code: Select all
[b]Individual or Company name:[/b]
[b]Desired Beverage:[/b]
[b]Desired amount:[/b]
[b]Delivery Location:[/b]

Terms and Conditions
By putting in your order, you agree to the terms and conditions of the purchase you have made and acknowledge the rules of the merchant of the following:

I agree to the terms and conditions of Kings Royal Liquor Limited, whereby I will not purchase to steal for redistribution on false pretense.
I agree to the terms and conditions of Kings Royal Liquor Limited, whereby the individual purchasing is over drinking age (individual) or I will comply with my respective country's drinking age limit.
I agree to the terms and conditions of Kings Royal Liquor Limited, whereby I will drink responsibility and acknowledge all risks of intoxication and or side effects from drinking where Kings Royal Liquor Limited is not liable.


Corporation Distribution
Code: Select all
[b]Corporation name:[/b]
[b]Desired Beverage(s):[/b]
Delivery Schedule (weekly, monthly, bi-monthly, six months, or yearly:
[b]Delivery Location:[/b]
[b]Function and or purpose:[/b]

Contract
[b]How many years:[/b]
[b]How many boxes per delivery:[/b]
[b]Additional details:[/b]

Terms and Conditions
1. I accept the terms and condition by Kings Royal Liquor Limited that all beverages will sold to people of drinking drink or consent age.
2. I accept the terms and conditions by Kings Royal Liquor Limited that the corporation is not liable for domestic abuse or other crimes, committed by a customer who consume over the respective country's drinking limit.
3. I accept the terms and conditions by Kings Royal Liquor Limited that the corporation is not liable for the weaponization of the beverages during a political conflict within the respective country's border.



Sporting Venues and Distribution
Code: Select all
Full nation name:
Sports Team individual owner/corporation owner:
Proposed venue located:
Proposed venue capacity:
Privately-owned or City-owned Stadium:
Description of the proposed venue:
Team’s net worth:
Desired loan amount:
Repayment years length:
[] 15-year
[] 27-year
[] 30-year
[] other ____________

[] I accept the terms and condition that I will not intentionally breach the contract or must pay a minimum of $256,000 NSD to Maximillian Investment Capital Corporation.
[] I accept the terms and conditions that the team owner sign this deal out of good faith and must comply with the agreed upon terms presented by Maximillian Investment Capital Corporation.
[] I accept the terms and conditions, upon the revision or termination of contract halfway through the contractual deal.
[] I accept the terms and conditions, the mutual parties reframe from unprofessional comments or actions that could tarnish one, or both, parties’ images and reputation.
[] I accept the terms and conditions, that should I not repay the loan capital, I can offer no more than 10% stock in ownership of the venue or the team. (only for the Sports Venue Financial Contribution)


Open A Krowian’s Branch Warehouse factory in your country
Code: Select all
[b]Formal Country Name: [/b]
[b] Government ideology: [/b]
[b] Are you in any alliances, if so who: [/b]
[b] Are there any conflict of interest regarding yourself and Krow-Bock? [b]
[b] Are you looking to have a distribution center or factory built in your country? [/b]
[b] What company(ies) or corporation(s) are you looking to do business with: [/b]
[b] How long do you want them operating in your country: [/b]
[b]How many factories do you wish opened: [/b]
[b] Desired location of factories (specifically, province/town/other area): [/b]
[b] Desired location population [/b]

Incentives, regulations, or other details from your government (if applicable):

Terms and conditions

[] I accept the terms and condition that I will not intentionally breach the contract or must pay a minimum of $256,000 NSD to Maximillian Investment Capital Corporation, the broker of the deal.
[] I accept the terms and conditions that you acknowledge the willing part will comply to all rules and regulations of your country and respective region(s).
[] I accept the terms and conditions, upon the revision or termination of contract halfway through the contractual deal.
[] I accept the terms and conditions, that I will not involve the second party in any political and ideology campaign, or the company can consider early termination of contract and pay an one time fee of $255,000 NSD to your government.
[] I accept the terms and conditions, that I will not undermine or cause any effects to the business operations of the given corporation, or the company can terminate their contract and pay an one time fee of $184,000 NSD.
[] I accept the terms and conditions, I will not nationalized the corporation branch location, per this agreement with a forceful fine of $31.7 billion NSD fine for compensation.

User avatar
Krow-Bock
Senator
 
Posts: 4088
Founded: Jan 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Krow-Bock » Sun Apr 16, 2023 8:57 am

bump

User avatar
Krow-Bock
Senator
 
Posts: 4088
Founded: Jan 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Krow-Bock » Mon Apr 24, 2023 6:55 am

bump

User avatar
Great Britain and Irelandia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1759
Founded: Nov 21, 2022
Democratic Socialists

Postby Great Britain and Irelandia » Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:23 pm

Individual or Company name: Royal Affairs (for King Tea IV’s coronation on the 31st.
Desired Beverage: Every beverage.
Desired amount:20 bottles each
Delivery Location:Golden cathedral

Terms and Conditions
By putting in your order, you agree to the terms and conditions of the purchase you have made and acknowledge the rules of the merchant of the following:

I agree to the terms and conditions of Kings Royal Liquor Limited, whereby I will not purchase to steal for redistribution on false pretense.
I agree to the terms and conditions of Kings Royal Liquor Limited, whereby the individual purchasing is over drinking age (individual) or I will comply with my respective country's drinking age limit.
I agree to the terms and conditions of Kings Royal Liquor Limited, whereby I will drink responsibility and acknowledge all risks of intoxication and or side effects from drinking where Kings Royal Liquor Limited is not liable.

I agree
HOLY JESUS CHRIST WHAT IS THAT!!!

This nation consumes 1ton of tea a second and has an official countryball!* https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1954277

Ima a Krow bock supporter and host of the first SATA/CSL festival (est 2023)

User avatar
Krow-Bock
Senator
 
Posts: 4088
Founded: Jan 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Krow-Bock » Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:17 am

Great Britain and Irelandia wrote:Individual or Company name: Royal Affairs (for King Tea IV’s coronation on the 31st.
Desired Beverage: Every beverage.
Desired amount:20 bottles each
Delivery Location:Golden cathedral

Terms and Conditions
By putting in your order, you agree to the terms and conditions of the purchase you have made and acknowledge the rules of the merchant of the following:

I agree to the terms and conditions of Kings Royal Liquor Limited, whereby I will not purchase to steal for redistribution on false pretense.
I agree to the terms and conditions of Kings Royal Liquor Limited, whereby the individual purchasing is over drinking age (individual) or I will comply with my respective country's drinking age limit.
I agree to the terms and conditions of Kings Royal Liquor Limited, whereby I will drink responsibility and acknowledge all risks of intoxication and or side effects from drinking where Kings Royal Liquor Limited is not liable.

I agree


heavy price tag, but accepted

User avatar
Great Britain and Irelandia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1759
Founded: Nov 21, 2022
Democratic Socialists

Postby Great Britain and Irelandia » Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:28 pm

Krow-Bock wrote:
Great Britain and Irelandia wrote:Individual or Company name: Royal Affairs (for King Tea IV’s coronation on the 31st.
Desired Beverage: Every beverage.
Desired amount:20 bottles each
Delivery Location:Golden cathedral

Terms and Conditions
By putting in your order, you agree to the terms and conditions of the purchase you have made and acknowledge the rules of the merchant of the following:

I agree to the terms and conditions of Kings Royal Liquor Limited, whereby I will not purchase to steal for redistribution on false pretense.
I agree to the terms and conditions of Kings Royal Liquor Limited, whereby the individual purchasing is over drinking age (individual) or I will comply with my respective country's drinking age limit.
I agree to the terms and conditions of Kings Royal Liquor Limited, whereby I will drink responsibility and acknowledge all risks of intoxication and or side effects from drinking where Kings Royal Liquor Limited is not liable.

I agree


heavy price tag, but accepted


Can I pay in gold? I would also love to invite you to the coronation.
Last edited by Great Britain and Irelandia on Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HOLY JESUS CHRIST WHAT IS THAT!!!

This nation consumes 1ton of tea a second and has an official countryball!* https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1954277

Ima a Krow bock supporter and host of the first SATA/CSL festival (est 2023)

User avatar
Reino do Brazil
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6481
Founded: Jan 31, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Reino do Brazil » Sun Apr 30, 2023 10:47 pm

Corporation name: Estado Liquido SA
Desired Beverage(s): all
Delivery Schedule (weekly, monthly, bi-monthly, six months, or yearly: monthly
Delivery Location: Ur trade port
Function and or purpose:

Contract
How many years: 5
How many boxes per delivery: 9000 of each
Additional details: nA

Terms and Conditions
1. I accept the terms and condition by Kings Royal Liquor Limited that all beverages will sold to people of drinking drink or consent age.
2. I accept the terms and conditions by Kings Royal Liquor Limited that the corporation is not liable for domestic abuse or other crimes, committed by a customer who consume over the respective country's drinking limit.
3. I accept the terms and conditions by Kings Royal Liquor Limited that the corporation is not liable for the weaponization of the beverages during a political conflict within the respective country's border.

User avatar
Krow-Bock
Senator
 
Posts: 4088
Founded: Jan 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Krow-Bock » Tue May 02, 2023 3:12 pm

Reino do Brazil wrote:Corporation name: Estado Liquido SA
Desired Beverage(s): all
Delivery Schedule (weekly, monthly, bi-monthly, six months, or yearly: monthly
Delivery Location: Ur trade port
Function and or purpose:

Contract
How many years: 5
How many boxes per delivery: 9000 of each
Additional details: nA

Terms and Conditions
1. I accept the terms and condition by Kings Royal Liquor Limited that all beverages will sold to people of drinking drink or consent age.
2. I accept the terms and conditions by Kings Royal Liquor Limited that the corporation is not liable for domestic abuse or other crimes, committed by a customer who consume over the respective country's drinking limit.
3. I accept the terms and conditions by Kings Royal Liquor Limited that the corporation is not liable for the weaponization of the beverages during a political conflict within the respective country's border.



accepted gladly

User avatar
Krow-Bock
Senator
 
Posts: 4088
Founded: Jan 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Krow-Bock » Sun May 07, 2023 4:00 pm

bump

User avatar
Krow-Bock
Senator
 
Posts: 4088
Founded: Jan 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Krow-Bock » Fri May 26, 2023 1:36 pm

Bump

User avatar
Krow-Bock
Senator
 
Posts: 4088
Founded: Jan 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Krow-Bock » Sat Jun 03, 2023 6:44 am

Looking to expand to international marketplaces and store, such as grocery stores, entertainment venues, and sporting arenas (including Football, Basketball, Baseball, Soccer/Football, and Hockey)
Krowian Empire
Land of the unofficial 10 billion population
Krow | The Elysian Isles | Maximillian-Bismarck

Membership and Trade Agreements
CSA | CSL | SATA | WTTO

For those who have an issue with me and cannot reach me through Telegram.
Financial Assistance

User avatar
Krow-Bock
Senator
 
Posts: 4088
Founded: Jan 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Krow-Bock » Sat Jun 17, 2023 3:49 am

bump

User avatar
Bomzhatia
Secretary
 
Posts: 32
Founded: May 20, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Bomzhatia » Sat Jun 17, 2023 4:29 am

Corporation name: 215 Ufe
Desired Beverage(s): All
Delivery Schedule (weekly, monthly, bi-monthly, six months, or yearly): Twice a month
Delivery Location: Port Sangonomy
Function and or purpose: -

Contract
How many years: 2
How many boxes per delivery: 3500
Additional details: -

Terms and Conditions
1. I accept the terms and condition by Kings Royal Liquor Limited that all beverages will sold to people of drinking drink or consent age.
2. I accept the terms and conditions by Kings Royal Liquor Limited that the corporation is not liable for domestic abuse or other crimes, committed by a customer who consume over the respective country's drinking limit.
3. I accept the terms and conditions by Kings Royal Liquor Limited that the corporation is not liable for the weaponization of the beverages during a political conflict within the respective country's border.
TheKingdomofBomzhatia

Enter the text

Последняя дискотека и лента вплатье как классно что в этотдник ты надела всё самое крас

User avatar
Krow-Bock
Senator
 
Posts: 4088
Founded: Jan 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Krow-Bock » Sat Jun 17, 2023 5:14 am

Bomzhatia wrote:Corporation name: 215 Ufe
Desired Beverage(s): All
Delivery Schedule (weekly, monthly, bi-monthly, six months, or yearly): Twice a month
Delivery Location: Port Sangonomy
Function and or purpose: -

Contract
How many years: 2
How many boxes per delivery: 3500
Additional details: -

Terms and Conditions
1. I accept the terms and condition by Kings Royal Liquor Limited that all beverages will sold to people of drinking drink or consent age.
2. I accept the terms and conditions by Kings Royal Liquor Limited that the corporation is not liable for domestic abuse or other crimes, committed by a customer who consume over the respective country's drinking limit.
3. I accept the terms and conditions by Kings Royal Liquor Limited that the corporation is not liable for the weaponization of the beverages during a political conflict within the respective country's border.


ACCEPTED

User avatar
Krow-Bock
Senator
 
Posts: 4088
Founded: Jan 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Krow-Bock » Sat Jul 08, 2023 4:45 pm

bump
Last edited by Krow-Bock on Sat Jul 08, 2023 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Rookanse
Diplomat
 
Posts: 540
Founded: Dec 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rookanse » Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:15 pm

Image


To: Whoever it May Concern at King's Royal Liquor Limited
From: Lodewikus De Bruyn, CEO

Dear staff at King's Royal Liquor Limited, I normally do not personally write to companies like this, however, it is for the upmost secrecy. I am hosting a private gathering of Hammel Defense Solutions executives and division heads. While that is all known, I am wanting to surprise those gathered with some quality liquor. After a quick search, your liquor company appeared and I am taking a chance on a wide selection of your products to serve at my company's gathering. I will pay for this order personally. I hope for a quick and efficient delivery and that my guests will be satisfied with your quality offerings.

Thank You,

Sincerely, Lodewikus De Bruyn

Individual or Company name: Hammel Defense Solutions
Desired Beverage:
    ~ Kings Royal Bourbon, 35% alcohol proof
    ~ White Lager Vodka
    ~ Kingsley Bourbon
Desired amount:
    ~ 3-Pack of Kings Royal Bourbon, 35% alcohol proof
    ~ 2 Bottles White Lager Vodka
    ~ 2 Bottles Kingsley Bourbon
Delivery Location: Hammel Sentrum Corporate Headquarters, Preston, Rookanse

Terms and Conditions
By putting in your order, you agree to the terms and conditions of the purchase you have made and acknowledge the rules of the merchant of the following:

I agree to the terms and conditions of Kings Royal Liquor Limited, whereby I will not purchase to steal for redistribution on false pretense.
I agree to the terms and conditions of Kings Royal Liquor Limited, whereby the individual purchasing is over drinking age (individual) or I will comply with my respective country's drinking age limit.
I agree to the terms and conditions of Kings Royal Liquor Limited, whereby I will drink responsibility and acknowledge all risks of intoxication and or side effects from drinking where Kings Royal Liquor Limited is not liable.

User avatar
Krow-Bock
Senator
 
Posts: 4088
Founded: Jan 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Krow-Bock » Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:55 pm

Rookanse wrote:


To: Whoever it May Concern at King's Royal Liquor Limited
From: Lodewikus De Bruyn, CEO

Dear staff at King's Royal Liquor Limited, I normally do not personally write to companies like this, however, it is for the upmost secrecy. I am hosting a private gathering of Hammel Defense Solutions executives and division heads. While that is all known, I am wanting to surprise those gathered with some quality liquor. After a quick search, your liquor company appeared and I am taking a chance on a wide selection of your products to serve at my company's gathering. I will pay for this order personally. I hope for a quick and efficient delivery and that my guests will be satisfied with your quality offerings.

Thank You,

Sincerely, Lodewikus De Bruyn

Individual or Company name: Hammel Defense Solutions
Desired Beverage:
    ~ Kings Royal Bourbon, 35% alcohol proof
    ~ White Lager Vodka
    ~ Kingsley Bourbon
Desired amount:
    ~ 3-Pack of Kings Royal Bourbon, 35% alcohol proof
    ~ 2 Bottles White Lager Vodka
    ~ 2 Bottles Kingsley Bourbon
Delivery Location: Hammel Sentrum Corporate Headquarters, Preston, Rookanse

Terms and Conditions
By putting in your order, you agree to the terms and conditions of the purchase you have made and acknowledge the rules of the merchant of the following:

I agree to the terms and conditions of Kings Royal Liquor Limited, whereby I will not purchase to steal for redistribution on false pretense.
I agree to the terms and conditions of Kings Royal Liquor Limited, whereby the individual purchasing is over drinking age (individual) or I will comply with my respective country's drinking age limit.
I agree to the terms and conditions of Kings Royal Liquor Limited, whereby I will drink responsibility and acknowledge all risks of intoxication and or side effects from drinking where Kings Royal Liquor Limited is not liable.


As all funds are received, the order will be shipped to your country and delivered to ensure it meets your deadline!

User avatar
Krow-Bock
Senator
 
Posts: 4088
Founded: Jan 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Krow-Bock » Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:14 am

bump

User avatar
Krow-Bock
Senator
 
Posts: 4088
Founded: Jan 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Krow-Bock » Tue Aug 22, 2023 8:05 am

bump

User avatar
Krow-Bock
Senator
 
Posts: 4088
Founded: Jan 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Krow-Bock » Fri Aug 25, 2023 7:31 am

Reino do Brazil wrote:Corporation name: Estado Liquido SA
Desired Beverage(s): all
Delivery Schedule (weekly, monthly, bi-monthly, six months, or yearly: monthly
Delivery Location: Ur trade port
Function and or purpose:

Contract
How many years: 5
How many boxes per delivery: 9000 of each
Additional details: nA

Terms and Conditions
1. I accept the terms and condition by Kings Royal Liquor Limited that all beverages will sold to people of drinking drink or consent age.
2. I accept the terms and conditions by Kings Royal Liquor Limited that the corporation is not liable for domestic abuse or other crimes, committed by a customer who consume over the respective country's drinking limit.
3. I accept the terms and conditions by Kings Royal Liquor Limited that the corporation is not liable for the weaponization of the beverages during a political conflict within the respective country's border.


Would you be open to receiving an expansive facility within your nation my dear economic partner and fellow leader?
The added stipulation is that the facility will produce exclusively domestically to you and any territories you may own. All employees will be domestically hired, trained, and operate the facility according to the specifications of Kings Royal proper.

User avatar
Krow-Bock
Senator
 
Posts: 4088
Founded: Jan 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Krow-Bock » Sun Sep 10, 2023 6:12 pm

Kings Royal Liquor has signed several un-disclosed deals with several entertainment venues throughout Krow with the intent on further distribution internationally.
Last edited by Krow-Bock on Sun Sep 10, 2023 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Krow-Bock
Senator
 
Posts: 4088
Founded: Jan 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Krow-Bock » Wed Oct 18, 2023 8:26 am

Millennium Consolidated Corporation

Press Release
Front office of Millennium Consolidated Corporation

At the request of Millennium Consolidated Corporation, the parent company of both Kings Royal Chocolate and Kings Royal Liquor, a $5.00 discount on across all products until November 1st with partnering companies receiving a $100 discount on all products for your respective markets.

Thank you,

User avatar
Krow-Bock
Senator
 
Posts: 4088
Founded: Jan 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Krow-Bock » Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:46 am

bump

User avatar
7 Trees
Envoy
 
Posts: 267
Founded: Aug 18, 2023
New York Times Democracy

Postby 7 Trees » Tue Oct 24, 2023 1:00 am

Image


Dear Kings Royal Liquor Limited,

We would like to invite you to be part of Global Air Alliance. This means customers can save point by buying airline tickets (and in your case liquor) and use it to spend on various things (in you case liquor).

Roman Kaube
Aspen Air CEO

Corporation name: Aspen Air
Desired Beverage(s): Kings Royal Bourbon, Red Premium Whiskey, White Lager Vodka
Delivery Schedule (weekly, monthly, bi-monthly, six months, or yearly: Weekly
Delivery Location: Aspen Warehouse 1/7 Trees International Airport
Function and or purpose: To serve in-flight

Contract
How many years: 5 years
How many boxes per delivery: 1,200
Additional details:

Terms and Conditions
1. I accept the terms and condition by Kings Royal Liquor Limited that all beverages will sold to people of drinking drink or consent age.
2. I accept the terms and conditions by Kings Royal Liquor Limited that the corporation is not liable for domestic abuse or other crimes, committed by a customer who consume over the respective country's drinking limit.
3. I accept the terms and conditions by Kings Royal Liquor Limited that the corporation is not liable for the weaponization of the beverages during a political conflict within the respective country's border.
Last edited by 7 Trees on Tue Oct 24, 2023 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Life is short, enjoy it.
News from 7 Trees:
Pine Radio Tree City: New Curriculum teaching students life skills | Tree City Stage 5 under construction, making room for 60 million more Treesians | FlyWay taken to court, they allegedly served a customer with peanut allergies a packet of peanuts when she asked for them to give it to her
Pine Radio News:Boeing 737MAX permanently grounded by 7TAM | Fire in East Guiana puts a halt to construction of new city | Floods in Kiel affect hundreds of thousands
A Class 1.4 Civilization according to this index.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads