NATION

PASSWORD

Hereward the Woke 2 (OOC/FT/interest)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Fan-T Pashtunistan
Envoy

Founded: Mar 15, 2023
Ex-Nation

Hereward the Woke 2 (OOC/FT/interest)

Postby Fan-T Pashtunistan » Sun Mar 26, 2023 8:36 am

“Long ago in Oceania, I, Hereward the woke, unleashed an unspeakable evil! But a foolish culture warriors leading a blessed army stepped forth to oppose me. Before the final blow was struck, I tore open a portal in time and flung him into the future, where my evil is law! Now the fool seeks to return to the past and undo the future that is Woke!”
(Credit to Genndy Tartakovsky's Samurai Jack for the introduction, inspiration likely to continue if no one objects)

the year is 2273. Chief of the General Staff of Kazakhstan (a former Air Defence Force officer and then spacecraft Captain) was flung into this year (from 2218) during the war with Hereward the Woke.
The world
The woke regime’s domain now includes the Earth, Neptune, Mars and various moons.
Fugitives, both political and criminal, and crime of all kinds (from common street crime to organised and even state crime) is common due to the authorities prioritising dissent and political offences that threaten the regime.
Any crime suspected of being political, on the other hand, is ruthlessly cracked down upon.
The technology of this world includes even time travel to the past as well as to the future and much expanded space travel.

Anyone interested in RPing as Hereward, one of the two time-travellers or future resistance groups they come across?
Last edited by Fan-T Pashtunistan on Wed Mar 29, 2023 2:40 am, edited 3 times in total.
News:
- Nation has "average" levels of women's rights, "high" levels of men's rights.
-"Latest interest-rates crisis shows supremacy of Islamic finance"- Grand Mufti.
- War Minister, Akbar Zahir Khan, dies in airstrikes.

The Rio Grande River Basin
Senator

Founded: Sep 14, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Sun Mar 26, 2023 8:56 am

This is an RP forum, not a forum for you to indulge in your fantasies. Secondly, this isn’t a NS RP, this is a P2TM RP, if it can be generously called that.
FT Canon is most developed, therefore for F7
This Index says I am 0.364
Battle of Mar’Sa’Nakar ends in Pyrrhic victory as the Galactic Federation suffers losses, in defending the critical sector. GFS Andromeda severely damaged, GFS Comet destroyed. Mass evacuation of outer sector worlds beginning.
Something of a McGovernite, have some sympathy for Huey Long. Political Compass: Economic Left/Right: -9.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.59
Friend of Kraven, 2005-2023
18 years of stories deleted
Kraven Prevails!

Fan-T Pashtunistan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Fan-T Pashtunistan » Sun Mar 26, 2023 9:10 am

The Rio Grande River Basin wrote:This is an RP forum, not a forum for you to indulge in your fantasies. Secondly, this isn’t a NS RP, this is a P2TM RP, if it can be generously called that.

Thanks for your input. I filed a move request to move it to P2TM.
Last edited by Fan-T Pashtunistan on Sun Mar 26, 2023 9:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
News:
-"Latest interest-rates crisis shows supremacy of Islamic finance"- Grand Mufti.

Fan-T Pashtunistan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Fan-T Pashtunistan » Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:08 am

This is an RP forum, not a forum for you to indulge in your fantasies. Secondly, this isn’t a NS RP, this is a P2TM RP, if it can be generously called that.

It's an NS RP because it involves Northumbria
News:

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:10 am

Fan-T Pashtunistan wrote:

It's an NS RP because it involves Northumbria

The player?
Battle of Mar’Sa’Nakar ends in Pyrrhic victory as the Galactic Federation suffers losses, in defending the critical sector. GFS Andromeda severely damaged, GFS Comet destroyed. Mass evacuation of outer sector worlds beginning.
Something of a McGovernite, have some sympathy for Huey Long. Political Compass: Economic Left/Right: -9.88
Kraven Prevails!

Fan-T Pashtunistan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Fan-T Pashtunistan » Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:13 am

The Rio Grande River Basin wrote:
Fan-T Pashtunistan wrote:It's an NS RP because it involves Northumbria

The player?

Both the player (inshallah) and the nation. One of the two "fools" was the Northumbrian Chief of General Staff.
Last edited by Fan-T Pashtunistan on Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
News:

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:21 am

The Rio Grande River Basin wrote:The player?

Both the player (inshallah) and the nation. One of the two "fools" was the Northumbrian Chief of General Staff.

I’m just gonna say, II is still the one for short paced Summiefest RPs of people fantasising about war. This is a thread of people fantasising about erasing “wokeness” in a not so short-paced low quality RP. You know what, I ain’t gonna waste my energy on this. If North is within 10 feet of it, yeah, out. His RPing skills are just bad.
Last edited by The Rio Grande River Basin on Mon Mar 27, 2023 12:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Kraven Prevails!

-Northumbria
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 28, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby -Northumbria » Wed Mar 29, 2023 2:22 am

The Rio Grande River Basin wrote:This is an RP forum, not a forum for you to indulge in your fantasies. Secondly, this isn’t a NS RP, this is a P2TM RP, if it can be generously called that.

Watch your tone.

The Rio Grande River Basin wrote:
Fan-T Pashtunistan wrote:Both the player (inshallah) and the nation. One of the two "fools" was the Northumbrian Chief of General Staff.

I’m just gonna say, II is still the one for short paced Summiefest RPs of people fantasising about war. This is a thread of people fantasising about erasing “wokeness” in a not so short-paced low quality RP. You know what, I ain’t gonna waste my energy on this. If North is within 10 feet of it, yeah, out. His RPing skills are just bad.

Pot, kettle...

Fan-T Pashtunistan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Fan-T Pashtunistan » Wed Mar 29, 2023 2:33 am

-Northumbria wrote:

Watch your tone.

The Rio Grande River Basin wrote:I’m just gonna say, II is still the one for short paced Summiefest RPs of people fantasising about war. This is a thread of people fantasising about erasing “wokeness” in a not so short-paced low quality RP. You know what, I ain’t gonna waste my energy on this. If North is within 10 feet of it, yeah, out. His RPing skills are just bad.

Pot, kettle...

I think what could happen first is your character is attacked by the woke police and then dodges whilst returning fire.
My character
<@1042540532464885760> -name:
Haqnazar Sultanov
100 (chronological,
born 2173)
Revolutionary (current)
Chief of Defence Staff
(Job at the time of being flung into the future)
Spacecraft Captain
Military officer
(former)
Religion:
Sunni Sufi Islam (Hanafi)
Political ideology:
Kazakh patriotism futtuwah
Allegiance:
Kazakhstan
(he’s an ex-Kazakh military officer with an ethnic Kazakh father and a
Russian-origin mother)
Alma Mater:
Yuri Gagarin Cosmonaut Training Center
Talgat Bigeldinov Military Institute of the Air Defence Forces
Super-abilities:
Genius-level intellect.
Exceptional Ability to pilot
aircraft and old-fashioned spacecraft.
Black belt in Judo.

Weaknesses:
Lacks understanding of this new era.
Emotionally vulnerable.
Not good with 2270s IT.
Languages:
Kazakh
Russian
English
Arabic
Allies:
Field Marshal Edward Ashleigh
Enemies:
Hereward the Woke.
Commander Woke Robertschild of the New Stockholm Woke Police
Alignment:
Chaotic good (currently)
Lawful good
(before being flung into the future)
Spouse:

Lieutenant Katyusha (police officer then housewife and eventually resistance leader, killed)
Children:
A 19 year old son (killed),
a 16 year old daughter (not killed but dead by the future he was flung into).
Goals:
Return to the the past and undo the reign of Hereward the Woke. Defend the innocent.
News:

-Northumbria
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 28, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby -Northumbria » Wed Mar 29, 2023 2:35 am

I'll play Hereward the Woke, actually.

Fan-T Pashtunistan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Fan-T Pashtunistan » Wed Mar 29, 2023 2:39 am

-Northumbria wrote:I'll play Hereward the Woke, actually.

Ok.
News:

The Aituia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 24, 2022
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Aituia » Sat Apr 01, 2023 5:21 am

Hmm, I'm choosing to becoming a future resistance group.
(Furry group(, but I'm not a furry.))

Edit: Not furry group, that'd be harder to RP. I'm choosing the trolls because I'm a troll myself.
Last edited by The Aituia on Sat Apr 01, 2023 5:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
────────────────────────────────────────
IC✧───AITUIA───✧OoC
FIGHTING FOR THE REPUBLIC!

Fan-T Pashtunistan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Fan-T Pashtunistan » Sat Apr 01, 2023 5:26 am

The Aituia wrote:Hmm, I'm choosing to becoming a future resistance group.

Edit: Not furry group, that'd be harder to RP. I'm choosing the trolls because I'm a troll myself.

I'm confused, you want to RP as a member of a troll resistance group? Wouldn't that be more Fan-t?
News:

The Aituia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 24, 2022
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Aituia » Sat Apr 01, 2023 5:28 am

The Aituia wrote:Hmm, I'm choosing to becoming a future resistance group.

I'm confused, you want to RP as a member of a troll resistance group? Wouldn't that be more Fan-t?

Hmm, what are my options?
IC✧───AITUIA───✧OoC
FIGHTING FOR THE REPUBLIC!

Fan-T Pashtunistan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Fan-T Pashtunistan » Sat Apr 01, 2023 5:46 am

The Aituia wrote:
Fan-T Pashtunistan wrote:I'm confused, you want to RP as a member of a troll resistance group? Wouldn't that be more Fan-t?

Hmm, what are my options?

Well definitely a wide range of human groups, possibly sentient AI and human mutants but I'd have to check with Northumbria.
What is the resistance group's ideological opposition to wokeism?
News:

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents