NATION

PASSWORD

Which fast food chain is better: Chick-Fil-A or McDonald's?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Arval Va
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 10, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Arval Va » Thu Apr 20, 2023 6:47 am

Neither. I'd like to keep my kidneys.
NATIONAL NEWS
Údhámvaer Oamvólól Arvalail: Cuon-Variovoal Ml. vapródhuith i gio marthoio amvafól érvósial | Málaosúodh Mv. cónmavórith úóniu ó máfrothor tiá maereth síl | Tua mardhohoídh voróe Párvodhasiavoról umvaorith tá eohoth goros | Ú iaodhrómóvoloal córvotho Coruices vadhrómith Dhuristihír amvás
National Report Arval: Dr. John Wario dies at the age of 72 | Arbiter Ahúmardh vindicated from wife's claims of adultery | The National Council's head chef attacked by large fishes | Minor volcanic eruption in Corui kills 3 tourists
FACTBOOK
ASEXUAL, ATHEIST, ANNOYANCE | HE/THEY | NSTATS NON-CANON

The Ruvia
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 13, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby The Ruvia » Thu Apr 20, 2023 6:49 am

I've never seen a chick-fila-a where I live, not even sure if we even have them here. So, McDonald's instantly.
I'm just an absent-minded, tired person who loves
stars and posts ✨DUMB STUFF✨
She/her pronouns, please
★R U V I A☆
⭑The truth always prevails!⭒

GENERATION 29: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Huffmania
Attaché

Founded: Jul 15, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Huffmania » Sat Apr 22, 2023 6:48 am

Mickey D’s, their nuggets are the shit, and they don’t promote homophobia (Yet, at least).
Last edited by Huffmania on Sat Apr 22, 2023 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Huffmania is a state atheist, state capitalist technocracy in Central Europe known for its totalitarianism
Flag and banner are not mine, huffmania does not represent my actual views and NS stats and policies are not canon.

IRL beliefs: Vermont progressive party

Previous

Return to General