NATION

PASSWORD

The Marajarbian Invasion of Filonia (Thread closed)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Santoak
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 23, 2022
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Santoak » Thu Mar 23, 2023 5:08 am

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries wrote:Wait but big fights=fun fights? Yes?

That’s different from what I’m talking about. I’m referring to things such as the page count.

Well-experienced RPers tend to post fewer, more longer posts which reduces page count.

Anyhow do we have a map of Filonia?
Yes I'm an Evangelion fan, how could you tell?

We're an abomination of a nation with New Zealand and Japan fused together where Japan is.

Also we have to deal with Kaiju. So there's that.

Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries
Senator

Founded: Aug 30, 2022
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries » Thu Mar 23, 2023 5:08 am

hu?
Karl von Larenz invited to Moscow to see Destroyed M1A1 Abrams “Only one Abrams? You should come visit one of our scrapyards next time, you’d be surprised.” He remarks. | Man killed in his sleep by a falling 2012 GMC Terrain - “We actually don’t know where it came from.” Claim local authorities.|  | American tourist dressed as "Skibidi Toilet" arrested in Beisinghausen airport for illegal posession of Cannabis

Want Cheap Equipment? Visit Karl's Warehouse!
A bunch of space mercs in a confederation Authoritarian oligarchy led by Karl von Larenz
Member of KTO, Founder of FWC

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Thu Mar 23, 2023 5:10 am

Santoak wrote:
That’s different from what I’m talking about. I’m referring to things such as the page count.

Well-experienced RPers tend to post fewer, more longer posts which reduces page count.

Anyhow do we have a map of Filonia?

To my knowledge, no. That’s up to Filonian State as soon as he comes online.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:12 am

Filonia, you going to respond to the ultimatum I made, or no?
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Santoak
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 23, 2022

Postby Santoak » Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:14 am

We're surrendering already? I came here for a god dang fight. Also, SM, whats the response to the carrier groups heading for Filonia's protection?
Yes I'm an Evangelion fan, how could you tell?

We're an abomination of a nation with New Zealand and Japan fused together where Japan is.

Also we have to deal with Kaiju. So there's that.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:16 am

Santoak wrote:We're surrendering already? I came here for a god dang fight. Also, SM, whats the response to the carrier groups heading for Filonia's protection?

As I said earlier, brief war.

I was going to condemn it, but I’m a little busy rn, so it’ll have to be done later.

Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries
Senator

Founded: Aug 30, 2022
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries » Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:04 am

Santoak wrote:Whats the response to the carrier groups heading for Filonia's protection?

We'll act by uh bumping your carriers back into international waters with unarmed speedboats idk
Karl von Larenz invited to Moscow to see Destroyed M1A1 Abrams “Only one Abrams? You should come visit one of our scrapyards next time, you’d be surprised.” He remarks. | Man killed in his sleep by a falling 2012 GMC Terrain - “We actually don’t know where it came from.” Claim local authorities.|  | American tourist dressed as "Skibidi Toilet" arrested in Beisinghausen airport for illegal posession of Cannabis

Want Cheap Equipment? Visit Karl's Warehouse!
A bunch of space mercs in a confederation Authoritarian oligarchy led by Karl von Larenz
Member of KTO, Founder of FWC

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Mon Mar 27, 2023 1:25 pm

Didn't take part, but what does the peace agreement which is making everyone write a one-liner "%%NATION%% withdraws their invasion forces from Filonia" RP mean for Filonia? It's not immediately clear what the terms are; while Filonia appeared to accept Marajarbia's demands in full at the top of page three, he subsequently asked "can I use my robots in Razania?" after a deal was agreed.
Last edited by Tinhampton on Mon Mar 27, 2023 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading One Summer: America 1927 by Bill Bryson

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Mon Mar 27, 2023 2:06 pm

Tinhampton wrote:Didn't take part, but what does the peace agreement which is making everyone write a one-liner "%%NATION%% withdraws their invasion forces from Filonia" RP mean for Filonia? It's not immediately clear what the terms are; while Filonia appeared to accept Marajarbia's demands in full at the top of page three, he subsequently asked "can I use my robots in Razania?" after a deal was agreed.

It means that Filonia has to agree to the treaty, including completely disassembling those robots, and every single person withdraws their forces. Seeing as how everyone either mobilized their forces or deployed them in spite of things, the withdrawal of those which had already deployed their forces makes sense, as there’s no longer a war going on.

I do hope I answered your questions.

Hidrandia
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 20, 2022

Postby Hidrandia » Mon Mar 27, 2023 2:28 pm

Name of Nation: Second Republic of Hidrandia
Side: Marabaja
Reason for intervention (official): To fight against international violators of the rules of war.
Reason for intervention (secret): To test the efficiancy of the foreign legion.
ORBAT:

Foreign Legion 3rd Unit, contains 4,522 men with towable artillery, supply trucks, and 54 AMX-32's excorted by 10 destroyers and some frigates.

Do you agree to the rules?: Yes.
The first Republic has fallen, Long live the second Republic!
me views here,NS stats are NOT canon
I took the test of doom scarty now dis
I have music recomend which is this rendition of Spasmodic
Nonesense test
I categorically deny any and all claims which I am a furry.
test 2 prism land
Join the Reggies! :3

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Mon Mar 27, 2023 2:36 pm

Hidrandia wrote:Name of Nation: Second Republic of Hidrandia
Reason for intervention (official): To fight against international violators of the rules of war.
ORBAT:

Foreign Legion 3rd Unit, contains 4,522 men with towable artillery, supply trucks, and 54 AMX-32's excorted by 10 destroyers and some frigates.

War’s over, sorry.

Hidrandia
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 20, 2022

Postby Hidrandia » Mon Mar 27, 2023 3:15 pm

Hidrandia wrote:Name of Nation: Second Republic of Hidrandia
ORBAT:

War’s over, sorry.

damm
The first Republic has fallen, Long live the second Republic!
me views here,NS stats are NOT canon
I took the test of doom scarty now dis
I have music recomend which is this rendition of Spasmodic
Nonesense test
I categorically deny any and all claims which I am a furry.
test 2 prism land
Join the Reggies! :3

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Mon Mar 27, 2023 3:18 pm

Hidrandia wrote:
War’s over, sorry.

damm

I wouldn’t be concerned. At this point in time, there’s a variety of other wars to get involved in.

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Mon Mar 27, 2023 4:23 pm

It might help if the IC and OOC threads were marked closed for the reasons stated since (and including) my post :P
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading One Summer: America 1927 by Bill Bryson

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Mon Mar 27, 2023 4:37 pm

Tinhampton wrote:It might help if the IC and OOC threads were marked closed for the reasons stated since (and including) my post :P

No problem.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents