NATION

PASSWORD

The OEG’s invasion of the United States of America (Open)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Aurelleon
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 16, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Aurelleon » Mon Mar 27, 2023 6:48 am

GermanEmpire of kaisereich wrote:OOC: I agree, but if you are going to make the topic, take into account that the fight is still in America, but that it can spread to the entire Universe if this is not resolved, and please, I am feeling that I will only be 1 against several Empires, so do one post at a time, and i'll reply as much as i can, because i don't want to be overloaded with you guys doing 5 different attacks.

Made it

New Aswal
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 17, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby New Aswal » Sun Apr 02, 2023 2:51 pm

New Aswal opens up the New York and Pennsylvania areas to anyone, military needs to be unarmed to visit
New Aswal is in the FWC, AEISTO. And is a Tier 11, type 9 nation according to this post :https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=453617

[Some NS stats are not canon]

LightningYagami
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 02, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby LightningYagami » Sun Apr 02, 2023 8:35 pm

New Aswal wrote:New Aswal opens up the New York and Pennsylvania areas to anyone, military needs to be unarmed to visit

Not so fast, Libra belongs only to the OEG, and you’re not one of us anymore. We will fight to reclaim these lands and drive non OEG members off the continent.

New Aswal
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby New Aswal » Mon Apr 03, 2023 6:26 am

LightningYagami wrote:
New Aswal wrote:New Aswal opens up the New York and Pennsylvania areas to anyone, military needs to be unarmed to visit

Not so fast, Libra belongs only to the OEG, and you’re not one of us anymore. We will fight to reclaim these lands and drive non OEG members off the continent.

New Aswal immediately moves everyone out of the New York and Pennsylvania area and obliterates it using NAS Nezha's cannons, leaving no Aswaltican presence behind.
New Aswal is in the FWC, AEISTO. And is a Tier 11, type 9 nation according to this post :https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=453617

Pamerias
Secretary

Founded: Mar 29, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Pamerias » Mon Apr 03, 2023 6:38 am

"That was fast" A Pamerian super soldier said expecting to be deployed into war.

The Communist Republic of Pamerias will take over these lands for the OEG and terraform it back to its former glory.

GermanEmpire of kaisereich
Ambassador

Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby GermanEmpire of kaisereich » Mon Apr 03, 2023 6:42 am

OOC: Remember that we are invading America, the war is not over, I'm just planning my post, I can still take my most powerful spaceship (commanded by Empress Victoria) directly to Earth and you would have 0 chances to survive.
Just a Futuristic, vengeful, militarized, expansionist German Empire, nothing much to worry about, unless you're one of my targets, then you need to worry. :P
A nation of 51.6 in democracy according to this https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=528862.
Victioria tears up Treaty and Peace banning Chemical Weapons production in Germany and the destruction of chemical weapons, chemical factories began producing chemical materials, ´´Chemical Terror´´ imminent.

New Aswal
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby New Aswal » Mon Apr 03, 2023 6:44 am

GermanEmpire of kaisereich wrote:OOC: Remember that we are invading America, the war is not over, I'm just planning my post, I can still take my most powerful spaceship (commanded by Empress Victoria) directly to Earth and you would have 0 chances to survive.

OOC : I can take this dick directly to your mom bitch

LightningYagami
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby LightningYagami » Mon Apr 03, 2023 6:45 am

Pamerias is not from earth, they are a space empire just like me and you.

Niran
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 01, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Niran » Mon Apr 03, 2023 6:47 am

OOC: Ayo if he can blow up earth than me and zombielanden should probably evacuate to Aurelleon since they are a pocket dimension or something by those lines. You and Pam should take care of most of this because me , Aurelleon, and Zombielanden most likely will not be able to help.

Bigpipstan
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 21, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Bigpipstan » Wed Apr 05, 2023 12:01 pm

Following change in legislation, the soldiers who brough Anocratic empire into this war have been punished. Noob Feizao Marshall is now in charge and he can see that this occupation of Texas is proving to be costly in terms of lives and energy. A localized rebelion happened in which 166 Texan rebels died and 184 gootraxians soldiers suppresing them died. How long can the new military administration last with these trends remains to be seen but it might not be long should an organized attempt to retake Texas happen.
OOC: I made a short animation regarding this occupation; https://youtu.be/qE5vR7gdlQg
Anocratic empire is a My little pony X Rimworld nation. Neo-Harmonist Semi constitutional monarchy with a voucher economy. canon population is 3,661,422,794. Doesn't use NS stats anymore. Our TF storefront, Acrab news, RP region, Tales 1, Tales 2.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents