NATION

PASSWORD

OEG boardroom (repaired) IC open.

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Aurelleon
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 16, 2022
Ex-Nation

OEG boardroom (repaired) IC open.

Postby Aurelleon » Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:27 am

President Bauchi sits at the OEG round table.”Hello everyone. Honestly it’s really hard keeping a board room in tact, the last one caught on fire and the other one had an issue with the AC, but hey I rented a new one here in [REDACTED] so we can continue our formal business .”

Niran
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 01, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Niran » Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:34 am

The king of Niran takes a seat at the round table. He was a skinny man with long white hair wearing a french outfit inspired by the 18th century. “Well now chap I don’t leave my home often and I normally let my wife attend these things but I do really like what you’ve done with the board room. Is there anything of international matters that you’d like to discuss.”

Aurelleon
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Yagami

Postby Aurelleon » Sat Mar 18, 2023 9:00 pm

President Bauchi pulls up a document and places it on the table. “I suggest we should each hone our own nation’s individual talents and skill and direct them towards improving the state of our fellow OEG nation. Starting with Yagami. The Lopsider empire has some of the greatest weapons in the OEG that they should be more involved in our international conflicts and serve as the OEG’s muscle.”

LightningYagami
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 02, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby LightningYagami » Sat Mar 18, 2023 9:14 pm

The representative for the Lopsider empire enters the boardroom. “I couldn’t help but to overhear. Your conversation and there is a couple of things I would like to say in response.”

The representative was on a levitating platform and wore an artificial gravity suit so that their body may survive on earth. His name was Goume was the commander of the 1st armed satellite unit and was head of the empire’s satellite command division. “The Lopsider empire is willing to serve as the power and muscle of the OEG’s military ranks, but we only want to be used in wars that are worth our time or threaten the safety of the OEG. As an FT nation we often have higher and greater responsibilities than fighting pointless campaigns in Algeria, so we will only fight if it seems the OEG has no other option.”

Aurelleon
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Aurelleon » Sat Mar 18, 2023 9:36 pm

“I agree with you. The Lopsider’s military should only be used as an emergency protocol to save the OEG and its weaker nations when the time comes but I need the Lopsider military for a special campaign.”

President Bauchi shows the document to Goume. “Operation Skyfall: The total invasion of the United States of America.”

“Many people in the inter national community don’t see us as anything powerful or intimidating. We are seen as small pathetic mercenary states. After the war in Algeria the OEG did not gain much recognition and was rather shunned by everyone. If we successfully invade and annex America with your help this could put us on the international map. Everyone from the ODP to the KTO and ADTO would see our power and know that the OEG and the nations it contains are dangerous and that we are not to be taken lightly. It is just one operation. We won’t even need much of your military power, just one satellite unit to obliterate the Americans and get them to swiftly surrender.”

LightningYagami
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby LightningYagami » Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:35 am

Goume took a good look at the document.

“Fine then, but this is only for spreading OEG influence across the world so we can actually start gaining traction as a serious group. The Lopsider Empire will deploy 2 model 12 TX-770 satellites and orbit bomb Washington DC and other military bases. We’ll expect you to do the rest. We’ll do this on one condition, that when this is over the Lopsider Empire owns the majority of what is left of America.”

Aurelleon
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Aurelleon » Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:42 am

Agreed, I will make the new thread.

New Aswal
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 17, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby New Aswal » Thu Mar 23, 2023 6:41 pm

The Aswaltican leader falls through the ceiling’s and into the room, he stares awkwardly at everyone.

"Greetings fellow... leaders."

The silence was LOUD.
New Aswal is in the FWC, AEISTO. And is a Tier 11, type 9 nation according to this post :https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=453617

[Some NS stats are not canon]

Niran
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Niran » Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:03 am

"Hello, and welcome to the Omni explorer's guild" The king of Niran said as he lazily sat on his chair. "Now who are you?"
Last edited by Niran on Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

New Aswal
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby New Aswal » Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:31 am

Niran wrote:"Hello, and welcome to the Omni explorer's guild" The king of Niran said as he lazily sat on his chair. "Now who are you?"

"I'm the ruler of New Aswal, by the way, where's the nearest sign-up building?"
New Aswal is in the FWC, AEISTO. And is a Tier 11, type 9 nation according to this post :https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=453617

Aurelleon
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Aurelleon » Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:15 am

Ignoring the man who fell from the roof president Bauchi makes a speech for the war in America.

Bauchi's declaration of total war: "My fellow OEG nations. Today is our time to strike. For years nations like Marajarbia or Janpia have constantly looked down at the Omni Explorers Guild and have never seen us as real nations. They do not see our power for what it really is. The OEG has explored the high seas and fought on the most brutal battle fields. Nations like Niran constantly raise the brightest generation of soldiers this world has ever seen. Yagami has levels of strength that could level entire planets. So why are we not using it!? We must stand up and rise above our enemies. I want all nations of the OEG to push everything they have on the American invasion!! Burn the boats…because the only way this is going to end is with our victory.

Niran
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Niran » Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:18 am

"We'll deploy everything we got. At this point its all or nothing..."

Niran
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Niran » Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:23 am

(Just say you want to join and you become a part of the OEG. No documents needed.)

Zombielanden
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Zombielanden » Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:25 am

Aurelleon wrote:Ignoring the man who fell from the roof president Bauchi makes a speech for the war in America.

Bauchi's declaration of total war: "My fellow OEG nations. Today is our time to strike. For years nations like Marajarbia or Janpia have constantly looked down at the Omni Explorers Guild and have never seen us as real nations. They do not see our power for what it really is. The OEG has explored the high seas and fought on the most brutal battle fields. Nations like Niran constantly raise the brightest generation of soldiers this world has ever seen. Yagami has levels of strength that could level entire planets. So why are we not using it!? We must stand up and rise above our enemies. I want all nations of the OEG to push everything they have on the American invasion!! Burn the boats…because the only way this is going to end is with our victory.

Agreed, all or nothing broooo!!!

Bigpipstan
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 21, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Bigpipstan » Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:36 am

(Can we be part of OEG?)
Anocratic empire is a My little pony X Rimworld nation. Neo-Harmonist Semi constitutional monarchy with a voucher economy. canon population is 3,661,347,186. Doesn't use NS stats anymore. Our TF storefront, Acrab news, RP region, Tales 1, Tales 2.

Aurelleon
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Aurelleon » Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:38 am

Sure, we don’t have an official sign up process so just say that you are one of us and well, then you are one of us.

New Aswal
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby New Aswal » Fri Mar 24, 2023 2:40 pm

He takes a untaken seat at the round table

He starts off with "So... New Aswal is fighting 2 wars at the time, and we would like some information on building more frigates and cruisers."

Niran
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Niran » Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:06 pm

"Why would you want information on how to make your own frigates and cruisers?"

New Aswal
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby New Aswal » Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:56 am

Niran wrote:"Why would you want information on how to make your own frigates and cruisers?"

"Because New Aswal is fighting a thousand-year old super alien civilisation that used chemical attacks against the entire planet and the only thing we CAN do is use our tiny gun satellites that doesn't even work against their ships."

Aurelleon
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Aurelleon » Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:08 am

“Well, what you must know is that most of us are MT nations so we won’t be able to help you with that sort of technology. If you need help you should ask Yagami/Lopsider empire, I’m pretty sure they have met the Qu before and can help you.”

Bigpipstan
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Bigpipstan » Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:50 am

(Ok i consider myself part of OEG so we won't attack each other but for the time being, my empire's military is content with holding Texas and letting the rest to other members of OEG)
Anocratic empire is a My little pony X Rimworld nation. Neo-Harmonist Semi constitutional monarchy with a voucher economy. canon population is 3,661,347,186. Doesn't use NS stats anymore. Our TF storefront, Acrab news, RP region, Tales 1, Tales 2.

Aurelleon
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Aurelleon » Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:58 am

Bigpipstan wrote:(Ok i consider myself part of OEG so we won't attack each other but for the time being, my empire's military is content with holding Texas and letting the rest to other members of OEG)

Well, if you want to protect Texas you are going to have to join us because the Inter galactic Germans are coming for all of Conquered America/Libra. All OEG is going to fight a war.
Last edited by Aurelleon on Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bigpipstan
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Bigpipstan » Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:05 am

Alright, you can make me an official member but i don't think i will be able to do much against galactic germans since my empire doesn't have armed spaceships but it has good infantry and good number of main battle tanks.

Aurelleon
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Aurelleon » Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:12 am

Our main suppliers during this war are going to be Yagami and Sombrero who are both FT nations. If you don’t believe your soldiers will survive or if you have any important figures who you don’t want dead. Take them to the middle of the Atlantic and cross the portal to the old realm. There odds are they will be safe and the Germans won’t find them.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents