NATION

PASSWORD

Insect Protection Alliance (IPA, IC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Eragon Island
Minister

Founded: Dec 07, 2021
Psychotic Dictatorship

Insect Protection Alliance (IPA, IC)

Postby Eragon Island » Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:27 am

Canon version of Insect Protection Alliance. (IPA, OOC) Here, we will further the cause of insects and debate various parts of life. You will also find links to RPs here.
Without further ado, welcome to the IPA.

RP's:

OOC:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=531421
Last edited by Eragon Island on Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alignment stuff: https://sixtriangles.github.io/results.html?fnaqptiEqqziujiEsjpAsldb&lang=en
If you, for some reason, wish to contact me outside of NS, I can be found in these places:
Reddit
Youtube
Still designing clothes. My Music Taste
I eat kittens. Mods are cool. I have no life.
Be a Scalie, like Moi. I am a Dangernoodle. (Snek) I'm 15, someone finally was correct.
Everyone deserves free speech UNLESS it impedes on safety or the free speech of others
80s Alternative Rock is the best music. This is an objective fact, and not in any way a subjective fact.
NS stats are gone. Poof. Cogaidh kiteol kukhona весела
READ IT AND WEEEEEEP
I have a Region, and it is FanT
A bit 'o Cringe

Ardchu
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 07, 2021
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ardchu » Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:39 am

The Ardchuan representative shows up to the meeting building.
Ardchu is a fun country to enjoy nature in, but also you can be murdered on the street by police or by the native wildlife, who are citizens here. And yes, we can talk with them and they can talk with us. They are equal citizens of this country, and we are disgusted by speciesism. They are canonically as smart as humans and can think for themselves, and many of them have run the country. National language is Ardchuan, but it's mandatory to learn at least one other nature language in school.

please check these out as well, I feel like it could be a cool thing to do:

Flag made by Reprapburg

Eragon Island
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Eragon Island » Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:41 am

Ardchu wrote:The Ardchuan representative shows up to the meeting building.

"Welcome to the House of Alliance and Embassy (HAE). Your room is on the 5th floor, in the jungle room."
Alignment stuff: https://sixtriangles.github.io/results.html?fnaqptiEqqziujiEsjpAsldb&lang=en
If you, for some reason, wish to contact me outside of NS, I can be found in these places:
Reddit
Youtube
Be a Scalie, like Moi. I am a Dangernoodle. (Snek) I'm 15, someone finally was correct.
Everyone deserves free speech UNLESS it impedes on safety or the free speech of others
80s Alternative Rock is the best music. This is an objective fact, and not in any way a subjective fact.
READ IT AND WEEEEEEP
A bit 'o Cringe

Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries
Senator

Founded: Aug 30, 2022
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries » Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:48 am

guten tag, I believe we should recognize bacteria personhood too (yes, sentient E-coli in exo suits)
"Do you even know who my husband is!!??!!"
"Nein, ich weiß nicht. I am with the Stratusian Interior Security Ministry, you are coming with me."
Beisinghausen man shot dead after reaching for a law enforcement officer's sidearm, last words were "blud you are giving sus ohio npc vibes" | Local loan shark apprehended, forced to watch Lankybox videos. | Corrupt politician thrown off 5th floor building by angry mob,"he deserved it", local authorities say | American tourist dressed as "Skibidi Toilet" arrested in Beisinghausen airport for illegal posession of Cannabis
A bunch of space mercs in a confederation Authoritarian oligarchy led by Karl von Larenz
Member of KTO, Founder of FWC

Eragon Island
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Eragon Island » Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:53 am

Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries wrote:guten tag, I believe we should recognize bacteria personhood too (yes, sentient E-coli in exo suits)

Microbes are already recognized
Reddit
Youtube
READ IT AND WEEEEEEP
A bit 'o Cringe

Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries » Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:55 am

Eragon Island wrote:Microbes are already recognized

ah, good.
"Nein, ich weiß nicht. I am with the Stratusian Interior Security Ministry, you are coming with me."
Beisinghausen man shot dead after reaching for a law enforcement officer's sidearm, last words were "blud you are giving sus ohio npc vibes" | Local loan shark apprehended, forced to watch Lankybox videos. | Corrupt politician thrown off 5th floor building by angry mob,"he deserved it", local authorities say | American tourist dressed as "Skibidi Toilet" arrested in Beisinghausen airport for illegal posession of Cannabis
A bunch of space mercs in a confederation Authoritarian oligarchy led by Karl von Larenz

Ardchu
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ardchu » Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:55 am

Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries wrote:
Eragon Island wrote:Microbes are already recognized

ah, good.

OOC: if you want to join the OOC thread is linked at the top
Ardchu is a fun country to enjoy nature in, but also you can be murdered on the street by police or by the native wildlife, who are citizens here. And yes, we can talk with them and they can talk with us. They are equal citizens of this country, and we are disgusted by speciesism. They are canonically as smart as humans and can think for themselves, and many of them have run the country. National language is Ardchuan, but it's mandatory to learn at least one other nature language in school.

Flag made by Reprapburg

Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries » Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:10 am

"As Karl von Larenz of the RSRM, we bring one major question, We know fungi and bacteria can have sentience, but do plants have personhood? As our RSRM's technological divisions have discovered, plants display no signs of sapience that mushrooms and bacteria have, therefore, can we use plants as a legitamate food source?"

Eragon Island
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Eragon Island » Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:11 am

Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries wrote:"As Karl von Larenz of the RSRM, we bring one major question, We know fungi and bacteria can have sentience, but do plants have personhood? As our RSRM's technological divisions have discovered, plants display no signs of sapience that mushrooms and bacteria have, therefore, can we use plants as a legitamate food source?"

Depending on who you talk to
Reddit
Youtube
READ IT AND WEEEEEEP
A bit 'o Cringe

Microba
Civil Servant

Founded: Feb 06, 2023
New York Times Democracy

Postby Microba » Mon Apr 03, 2023 7:06 am

The Microbian representative would come into the meeting building.
"Ah, hello there!"
Microba is here, the nation of microbes!
A puppet nation of Cannonio. If you think we use NS stats, then allow us to introduce out microbe whip. It is as crazy as us using NS stats!

Ardchu
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ardchu » Mon Apr 03, 2023 7:20 am

Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries wrote:"As Karl von Larenz of the RSRM, we bring one major question, We know fungi and bacteria can have sentience, but do plants have personhood? As our RSRM's technological divisions have discovered, plants display no signs of sapience that mushrooms and bacteria have, therefore, can we use plants as a legitamate food source?"

“In Ardchu, plants do indeed have personhood, and show high levels of intelligence. They often place near the center of the classes at high school and university levels.”

Flag made by Reprapburg

New-lamp Dynasty
Attaché

Founded: Nov 10, 2022
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby New-lamp Dynasty » Sun Jun 04, 2023 11:48 pm

The New-Lamp Dynasty representative finally shows up
The moths ar back in business, I'll continue on my overview since it's been a long while

Hope ya didn't miss me

Nationalist Yinmen
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 23, 2023
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nationalist Yinmen » Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:47 am

The Nationalist Yinmen Representative finally shows up.
Nationalist Yinmen
SEAL OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE COUNCIL OF ASIA
Stand for democracy, defend the free world...

Nationalist Yinmen
Lobbyist

Postby Nationalist Yinmen » Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:52 am

Ardchu wrote:

“In Ardchu, plants do indeed have personhood, and show high levels of intelligence. They often place near the center of the classes at high school and university levels.”

Yet plants do not have the capability to learn, and therefore, do not have high levels of intelligence. According to studies done at the National Taihoku University, plants are below the level of sentience or self-awareness as they cannot think rationally. However, plants do have the ability to retain certain memories towards stimulations in the environment, though further studies are still underway.
Nationalist Yinmen

Ardchu
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ardchu » Tue Jun 06, 2023 7:31 am

Nationalist Yinmen wrote:
Ardchu wrote:“In Ardchu, plants do indeed have personhood, and show high levels of intelligence. They often place near the center of the classes at high school and university levels.”

Yet plants do not have the capability to learn, and therefore, do not have high levels of intelligence. According to studies done at the National Taihoku University, plants are below the level of sentience or self-awareness as they cannot think rationally. However, plants do have the ability to retain certain memories towards stimulations in the environment, though further studies are still underway.

Then they have not looked deep enough. Or it’s just Ardchuan trees are special, but we don’t think so, and many immigrant trees have learned new things.

Flag made by Reprapburg

New-lamp Dynasty
Attaché

Founded: Nov 10, 2022
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby New-lamp Dynasty » Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:02 pm

Ardchu wrote:-snip-

Immigrant trees, do your trees have mobility? Sounds alot like the Lampfire Enchanted trees we got here, although those are artificial, and given god energy. But thats for another time, Perhaps the different nature of our worlds or areas suggests different behavior in the natural wildlife?
The moths ar back in business, I'll continue on my overview since it's been a long while

Hope ya didn't miss me

Ardchu
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ardchu » Thu Jun 08, 2023 5:21 am

New-lamp Dynasty wrote:
Ardchu wrote:-snip-

Immigrant trees, do your trees have mobility? Sounds alot like the Lampfire Enchanted trees we got here, although those are artificial, and given god energy. But thats for another time, Perhaps the different nature of our worlds or areas suggests different behavior in the natural wildlife?

Perhaps. Let’s get back to the matter at hand, and that is…?

Flag made by Reprapburg

Nationalist Yinmen
Lobbyist

Postby Nationalist Yinmen » Mon Jun 12, 2023 2:12 am

We require more data. The National University of Taihoku requests samples of different plants.
Nationalist Yinmen

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents