NATION

PASSWORD

Invasion of the German Empire to Wedellia (MT) (OOC/signups)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
GermanEmpire of kaisereich
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 02, 2022
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Invasion of the German Empire to Wedellia (MT) (OOC/signups)

Postby GermanEmpire of kaisereich » Wed Mar 08, 2023 3:31 pm

History
Since the War of Wedellia, and the Treaty of Wedellia carried out in Congo, which was a humiliation to the German Empire, which did not swallow the taste of being defeated by an Alliance against the Military Junta of Wedellia and which, with the victory of the War, made As Wedellia becomes a nation aligned with self-styled democratic countries, the German Empire orchestrates and plots its Revenge to invade Wedellia with full force, to finally return Wedellia to Legitimate Regime, the monarchy, and gain influence once again. strategic nation, the German Empire was preparing to invade Wedellia,the spirit of revenge was extremely strong and burning, all the soldiers and generals wanted revenge, they wanted to shed blood and conquer Wedellia by force and avenge those who fell during the War of Wedellia, everyone knew that the War was inevitable and the German Empire knew it, and he was prepared to take drastic measures to win the War, even if it meant destroying all of Wedellia.
In Berlin.
In Berlin, Victoria was in her office, with a map of wedellia on her desk, she was looking at the landing and bombing sites, and locations where important cities were to be taken, she was considering intervention by other nations and cautiously preparing how the operation would be carried out, she looked at the map and cautiously eyed the attack locations being as cautious as possible not to let anything slip by her,she was eager to start the invasion, it would be a risky move, but she was willing to do it, no matter the cost, it was win or win, she had no option of defeat, if she lost this war, it would be the end of her glorious reputation and she could be frowned upon by the army and her family, she had to win this war, it was that or shame.
Next to Wedellia.
The German Fleet, close to Wedellia, was heavily mobilized and armed, ready to attack Wedellia at the least sign of warning, the Carriers loaded with Eurofighter Typhoons, Eurocopter Tigers and H-27s, were in formation with other warships prepared to Attack, the German Army was ready to invade, all Amphibious Assault ships were loaded with soldiers and tanks, ready to attack.
It's the Hour of the 2nd War of Wedellia, choose your sides and your weapons, and good luck.
RULES!

1- No Godmodding!
    2- No Metagaming!
    3- Troop Limit is 50,000-100,000!(But reinforcements are allowed, as long as the reinforcements' ORBAT is presented.)
    4- No overeaching!
    5- No oneliners your post must be understandable minimum is 2-3 lines but writing more is encouraged!
    6- OP's word is law!

Side

German Empire Ally's:
-Nyetoa

Wedellia Ally's:
-Paaseiland

Neutrals
-Relikai

Code: Select all
[spoiler=sing-up]
Nation Name:

ideology:
Side(German Empire or Wedellia)
ORBAT:
Reason for joining(official):
Reasons for joining(defacto):
Anything else:[/spoiler]
Last edited by GermanEmpire of kaisereich on Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:58 am, edited 6 times in total.
Just a Futuristic, vengeful, militarized, expansionist German Empire, nothing much to worry about, unless you're one of my targets, then you need to worry. :P
A nation of 51.6 in democracy according to this https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=528862.
Victioria tears up Treaty and Peace banning Chemical Weapons production in Germany and the destruction of chemical weapons, chemical factories began producing chemical materials, ´´Chemical Terror´´ imminent.

Weddelia
Attaché

Founded: Dec 08, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Weddelia » Wed Mar 08, 2023 3:35 pm

Am I gonna need to sign up, or no?, i assume I’m automatically accepted in :p
Last edited by Weddelia on Wed Mar 08, 2023 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Republic of Weddelia is a Presidental Republic in Western Australis, the Population is 58.6 Million, and the Capital is Ellsworth, which is also the largest city, The Country is Lead by its President, Dominic Williams, Weddelia has a large economy that is heavily dependent on both the Lumber and Petroleum Industries, Weddelia was originally a British Dominion until 1963 when it was given independence from the British, the military is moderate and is trained only in Defense.

The Ellsworth Daily Times - Richmond City plans to build new Military Weapons factory for Weddelian Military - New Deep water port and high speed train network to be built by Weddelian government to boost trade and economic strength

NS Stats aren’t canon

Ambassador

Postby GermanEmpire of kaisereich » Wed Mar 08, 2023 3:38 pm

Weddelia wrote:Am I gonna need to sign up, or no?, i assume I’m automatically accepted in :p

I think all you have to do is place your Orbat and I will automatically accept you, and you will be able to accept the other submissions as well.
Just a Futuristic, vengeful, militarized, expansionist German Empire, nothing much to worry about, unless you're one of my targets, then you need to worry. :P
A nation of 51.6 in democracy according to this https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=528862.
Victioria tears up Treaty and Peace banning Chemical Weapons production in Germany and the destruction of chemical weapons, chemical factories began producing chemical materials, ´´Chemical Terror´´ imminent.

Weddelia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Weddelia » Wed Mar 08, 2023 3:42 pm

GermanEmpire of kaisereich wrote:
Weddelia wrote:Am I gonna need to sign up, or no?, i assume I’m automatically accepted in :p

I think all you have to do is place your Orbat and I will automatically accept you, and you will be able to accept the other submissions as well.

Alright will be up in a Second…

Nation Name: Weddelia

ideology: Democracy
Side(German Empire or Wedellia): Obviously Germany.
ORBAT:
267.000 Troops
589.340 Reserved
400.000 AK-74’s
300.000 Magnum 61
370 Tanks
12 Fighter jets
10 Warships
4 Bombers
3 Submarines
1 Aircraft Carrier

Reason for joining(official): Cause we’re being attacked
Reasons for joining(defacto): Caused were being attacked
Anything else: No
Last edited by Weddelia on Wed Mar 08, 2023 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Republic of Weddelia is a Presidental Republic in Western Australis, the Population is 58.6 Million, and the Capital is Ellsworth, which is also the largest city, The Country is Lead by its President, Dominic Williams, Weddelia has a large economy that is heavily dependent on both the Lumber and Petroleum Industries, Weddelia was originally a British Dominion until 1963 when it was given independence from the British, the military is moderate and is trained only in Defense.

The Ellsworth Daily Times - Richmond City plans to build new Military Weapons factory for Weddelian Military - New Deep water port and high speed train network to be built by Weddelian government to boost trade and economic strength

NS Stats aren’t canon

Paaseiland
Attaché

Founded: Feb 23, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Paaseiland » Wed Mar 08, 2023 3:57 pm

Nation Name: The Kingdom of Paaseiland

ideology: Constitutional Monarchy
Side (German Empire or Weddelia): Weddelia
ORBAT:
9th mechanized Division
- 200 Geschützwagen III
- 1.100 Sturmpanzer I
- 3.300 Panzerjäger IV
15th Air division
- 25 Messerschmitt BF 109
- 35 Focke-Wulf FW 190
- 55 Heinkel-Dahlewitz 111
- 35 Messerschmitt BF 110
12th Infantry Division
- 35.500 Soldiers
- 23.720 Infanteriegewehr M98
- 15.800 Haenel MK 556
- 4.500 Kavalleriebüchse Anti-Tank Missile
- 3.400 Sturmgewehr Machine Guns

Reason for joining(official): To protect Weddelia against the growing German threat and since we are fellow TSL members we are required to help them.
Reasons for joining(defacto): same as above
Anything else: no
“They call him the fastest /stillme in the west when someone uses NS stats for him”

Ambassador

Postby GermanEmpire of kaisereich » Wed Mar 08, 2023 3:58 pm

Weddelia wrote:
GermanEmpire of kaisereich wrote:I think all you have to do is place your Orbat and I will automatically accept you, and you will be able to accept the other submissions as well.

Alright will be up in a Second…

Nation Name: Weddelia

ideology: Democracy
Side(German Empire or Wedellia): Obviously Germany.
ORBAT:
267.000 Troops
589.340 Reserved
400.000 AK-74’s
300.000 Magnum 61
370 Tanks
12 Fighter jets
10 Warships
4 Bombers
3 Submarines
1 Aircraft Carrier

Reason for joining(official): Cause we’re being attacked
Reasons for joining(defacto): Caused were being attacked
Anything else: No

Immediately accepted and you can also accept submissions, I just recommend switching sides to Obviously Wedellia, it's weird that I attack you and you still support me, LOL.

Ambassador

Postby GermanEmpire of kaisereich » Wed Mar 08, 2023 3:59 pm

Paaseiland wrote:
Nation Name: The Kingdom of Paaseiland

ideology: Constitutional Monarchy
Side (German Empire or Weddelia): Weddelia
ORBAT:
9th mechanized Division
- 200 Geschützwagen III
- 1.100 Sturmpanzer I
- 3.300 Panzerjäger IV
15th Air division
- 25 Messerschmitt BF 109
- 35 Focke-Wulf FW 190
- 55 Heinkel-Dahlewitz 111
- 35 Messerschmitt BF 110
12th Infantry Division
- 35.500 Soldiers
- 23.720 Infanteriegewehr M98
- 15.800 Haenel MK 556
- 4.500 Kavalleriebüchse Anti-Tank Missile
- 3.400 Sturmgewehr Machine Guns

Reason for joining(official): To protect Weddelia against the growing German threat and since we are fellow TSL members we are required to help them.
Reasons for joining(defacto): same as above
Anything else: no

I accept, I hope you can beat me with this WWII technology, LOL.
My ORBAT:
Ground Forces
100,000 German soldiers
150x Leopards-2A6
150xKonigslowe
100x Cougars (VCI)
50x GFF4
40x Boxer GTK
20x M-113
50x TPz Fuchs
20x Wisel(10 Wisel 1 and 10 Wisel 2)
20x Flakpanzer Gepard
20x Lynx KF41
Naval Forces.
5x Maricha Class Frigate
5x Arleigh Burke-class destroyers
1x Nimitz-class aircraft carrier
15x Tarawa Class Amphibious Assault Ship
15x San Antonio Class Amphibious Assault Ship
20x Zumwalts
5x Voloklava Class Frigate
20xSeaWolfs
20x Hospital Ships
Air Force.
50xEurofighters
10x H-27
20x Eurocopter Tiger
20x A400M standard
8x KC-390 Millennium
20x Sikorsky CH-53K King Stallion
Last edited by GermanEmpire of kaisereich on Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Relikai
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 11, 2014
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Relikai » Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:02 pm

IC: The United Federation, already on a war footing, will observe this situation of aggression while shifting four divisions of regulars into staging grounds for air and sealift.

OOC: May or may not app will see.
How to be legitimately recognised in NS? Be a proper Roleplayer.
In a community where knowledge should be used to uplift the teachable and be used as an interest instead of a necessity, the arrogant abuse of knowledge is interesting to watch.

Ambassador

Postby GermanEmpire of kaisereich » Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:06 pm

Relikai wrote:IC: The United Federation, already on a war footing, will observe this situation of aggression while shifting four divisions of regulars into staging grounds for air and sealift.

If you wish, I can add the Neutral side to the War, for you to make the application as a Neutral nation, but you can join the War soon, what do you think?

Relikai
Postmaster-General

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Relikai » Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:14 pm

Relikai wrote:IC: The United Federation, already on a war footing, will observe this situation of aggression while shifting four divisions of regulars into staging grounds for air and sealift.

If you wish, I can add the Neutral side to the War, for you to make the application as a Neutral nation, but you can join the War soon, what do you think?

Sure.

Also what's the rough location of Weldellia?
In a community where knowledge should be used to uplift the teachable and be used as an interest instead of a necessity, the arrogant abuse of knowledge is interesting to watch.

Weddelia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Weddelia » Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:25 pm

Relikai wrote:
GermanEmpire of kaisereich wrote:If you wish, I can add the Neutral side to the War, for you to make the application as a Neutral nation, but you can join the War soon, what do you think?

Sure.

Also what's the rough location of Weddelia?

Look up Antarctica without ice, we’re on the big island on the left that looks almost like a peninsula.

NS Stats aren’t canon

Santoak
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 23, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Santoak » Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:37 pm

Would you consider mecha to be MT?
Yes I'm an Evangelion fan, how could you tell?

We're an abomination of a nation with New Zealand and Japan fused together where Japan is.

Also we have to deal with Kaiju. So there's that.

AVALON TEAM

Nyetoa
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 19, 2022
Father Knows Best State

Postby Nyetoa » Wed Mar 08, 2023 7:59 pm

Nation Name: Nyetoa

ideology: Monarchy
Side: German Empire
ORBAT:
85,000 soldiers
32 M1 Abrahams
8 F35s
12 Other fighters
27 Naval Fighters
83 Humvees
GSCS Defiant (Cruiser)
GSCS Sinkable (Destroyer)
GSCS Fortress (Aircraft carrier)
Reason for joining(official): To help a fellow monarchy
Reasons for joining(defacto): Colonies
Anything else:
The new account of the Democratic Republic of Nytoa
GENERATION 69: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment
Communism is kinda cringe tbh.
I reserve the right to /stillme any effortless post on f7, if I put effort into it.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░─╤▌██ |
░░░░░░░░─╤▂▃▃▄▄▄███████▄▃|
▂█▃▃▅▅███/█████\█<RJ>█\███▅▅▅▃▂
◥███████████████████████████████◤

Relikai
Postmaster-General

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Relikai » Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:35 pm

Nation Name: United Federation of Relikai

Ideology: Enlightened Dictatorship
Side: Neutral
ORBAT:
3rd Army 'Swabia', ten Panzergrenadier Divisions
  • 3,780 Leopard 2A8R Main Battle Tanks
  • 72,000 Panzergrenadiers
  • 14,000 Pumarder II Heavy IFVs
  • 2,000 Pumarder II Aufklarungs Spahpanzers
  • 640 Roland 2 flakraketenpanzers
  • 1,280 Gepard 3 Flakpanzers
  • 5,120 M113 120mm Panzermorser
  • 1,280 AMX-30 AuF2 SPGs
  • 320 MARS Rocket Launchers

Strategic Lift Theater
  • 18 Megadolen-class Cargo Carriers
  • 40 C-17 Galaxy transports

Reason for joining(official): Policies against wars of aggression.
Reasons for joining(defacto): Gaining a far flung ally and improved diplomatic relations.
Anything else:
Last edited by Relikai on Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ambassador

Postby GermanEmpire of kaisereich » Thu Mar 09, 2023 3:08 am

All are ACCEPTED!
Santoak wrote:Would you consider mecha to be MT?

Mecha would be more for PMT or FT if Wedellia accepts a war with PMt then it will be done, but I don't think he would like it, is it up to Wedellia to accept the mecha or not?

Weddelia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Weddelia » Thu Mar 09, 2023 4:50 am

GermanEmpire of kaisereich wrote:All are ACCEPTED!
Santoak wrote:Would you consider mecha to be MT?

Mecha would be more for PMT or FT if Wedellia accepts a war with PMt then it will be done, but I don't think he would like it, is it up to Wedellia to accept the mecha or not?

I wouldn’t really want mechas. It would depend on how advanced they are? Santoak can you tg me some images of the mechas so i know what im working with?

NS Stats aren’t canon

Santoak
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Santoak » Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:32 am

Weddelia wrote:
GermanEmpire of kaisereich wrote:All are ACCEPTED!

I wouldn’t really want mechas. It would depend on how advanced they are? Santoak can you tg me some images of the mechas so i know what im working with?

I can cut out the mecha. There are two main classes of Mecha. Mobile Suit and walkers.

Walkers are basically tanks meant for rough terrain that armor can't go on (like rocky or densely forested and mountainous terrain which is the norm on Santoak).

And then there are Mobile Suits which are the far more advanced version. Check out my Ground Forces page for a general description. My most advanced Mobile Suit is theVF-25M1 'Valkyrie' Mobile Suit

We're an abomination of a nation with New Zealand and Japan fused together where Japan is.

AVALON TEAM

Nyetoa
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Nyetoa » Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:55 am

Relikai wrote:Nation Name: United Federation of Relikai

Ideology: Enlightened Dictatorship
Side: Neutral
ORBAT:
3rd Army 'Swabia', ten Panzergrenadier Divisions
  • 3,780 Leopard 2A8R Main Battle Tanks
  • 72,000 Panzergrenadiers
  • 14,000 Pumarder II Heavy IFVs
  • 2,000 Pumarder II Aufklarungs Spahpanzers
  • 640 Roland 2 flakraketenpanzers
  • 1,280 Gepard 3 Flakpanzers
  • 5,120 M113 120mm Panzermorser
  • 1,280 AMX-30 AuF2 SPGs
  • 320 MARS Rocket Launchers

Strategic Lift Theater
  • 18 Megadolen-class Cargo Carriers
  • 40 C-17 Galaxy transports

Reason for joining(official): Policies against wars of aggression.
Reasons for joining(defacto): Gaining a far flung ally and improved diplomatic relations.
Anything else:

3,000 tanks?
GENERATION 69: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment
I reserve the right to /stillme any effortless post on f7, if I put effort into it.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░─╤▌██ |

Santoak
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Santoak » Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:56 am

Nyetoa wrote:3,000 tanks?

What's so hard to belive about that? The Americans easily have 5,500 available to them.

AVALON TEAM

Nyetoa
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Nyetoa » Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:57 am

Santoak wrote:
Nyetoa wrote:3,000 tanks?

What's so hard to belive about that? The Americans easily have 5,500 available to them.

In their total storage, yes. But 3,000 seems way to large for a intervention.
(\__/)
(='.'=)

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░─╤▌██ |

Relikai
Postmaster-General

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Relikai » Thu Mar 09, 2023 4:52 pm

Nyetoa wrote:
Santoak wrote:

In their total storage, yes. But 3,000 seems way to large for a intervention.

Good catch 3k tanks would be 10 armour divisions/ 2 tank army which we have, but i took them from a miscalculated orbat.

Actual number is 1.36k tanks for 10 mechanized divisions.

Given geography i don't know if the defenders even need those tabs if other supplies could get thru early.

Ambassador

Postby GermanEmpire of kaisereich » Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:49 am

Santoak wrote:-snick

Speaking as OP: No, this is clearly FT, so no you won't be using them at all.
Speaking like a normal guy: If you use them, I'll get my war robots and my robot dogs .
Relikai wrote:-snick

If you send 1, 300 tanks to war, I'll send more too, because I'm only sending 300.
Last edited by GermanEmpire of kaisereich on Fri Mar 10, 2023 5:10 am, edited 3 times in total.

Santoak
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Santoak » Fri Mar 10, 2023 5:03 am

Speaking like a normal guy: If you use them, I'll get my war robots and my robot dogs .

If I send 1, 300 tanks to war, I'll send more too, because I'm only sending 300.

Understood then. Won't bring mechs.

Just keep in mind we all have an economy and political willpower to take care off

AVALON TEAM

Relikai
Postmaster-General

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Relikai » Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:00 am

If you send 1, 300 tanks to war, I'll send more too, because I'm only sending 300.

Yeah that's no issue if it's to be in context, but the divisions probably would just be on standby thus the Neutral app. IC-ly to support Wedellia it'll be a massive airlift of Anti-Ship and Anti-Air systems to hit the transports moving the attacking force traveling via air and sea. Moving heavy-lift from my nation's context location (Mid-East) would be a tad bit too difficult and waste of timetable so they would be mobilized local, while the Federation pulls off a Ukraine to arm Wedellia to help them bleed off the invaders.

Ambassador

Postby GermanEmpire of kaisereich » Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:01 am

Do you want me to open the IC?
Relikai wrote:
GermanEmpire of kaisereich wrote:Speaking as OP: No, this is clearly FT, so no you won't be using them at all.

Yeah that's no issue if it's to be in context, but the divisions probably would just be on standby thus the Neutral app. IC-ly to support Wedellia it'll be a massive airlift of Anti-Ship and Anti-Air systems to hit the transports moving the attacking force traveling via air and sea. Moving heavy-lift from my nation's context location (Mid-East) would be a tad bit too difficult and waste of timetable so they would be mobilized local, while the Federation pulls off a Ukraine to arm Wedellia to help them bleed off the invaders.

So your goal is to stop me from invading Wedelia?
Last edited by GermanEmpire of kaisereich on Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents