NATION

PASSWORD

[LAST CALL] Condemn Pontbridge

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.
Millenhaal
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 20, 2021
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

[LAST CALL] Condemn Pontbridge

Postby Millenhaal » Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:18 pm

Acknowledging that Pontbridge’s national motto, “An island in a sea of oppression,” is indeed true, but shockingly, the aforementioned oppression is created by their very people in the puppet states of Cashdeer, Cutote, and Gynostan,

Enraged by Cashdeer, a soulless economic factory, where ignorant, apathetic Cashdeers work their short, meaningless lives away in hopes of pleasing CEO Moneybags, an illusory figurehead manufactured by Pontbridge’s treasury,

Abhorring the unsafe working conditions within Cashdeer, where vehicles carrying small children are simultaneously armed to the teeth with nuclear weapons, shrapnel bombs, and orbital lasers, leading to inevitably high crime rates,

Terrified by the need to be stoned in Cashdeer, as indicated by the highest recreational drug use rate in the world, a necessary consequence since the majority of citizens face a constant risk of being stoned to death, smashed, or disappeared before they can celebrate their 14th birthday,

Scarred by the absolute, world-beating rudeness faced by researchers for this proposal, whose mothers were called fatter than even the people of Cashdeer, the most obese in the multiverse due to thriving beverage, pizza, and retail industries,

Realizing that Cashdeer is not some exception or puppet state gone awry, as the nation of Cutote exhibits nearly the same, if not higher, levels of corruption, obesity, and political apathy,

Alarmed by the underhanded tactics used by Cutote, which has manipulated the way disposable income is calculated by enriching the wealthy so much that their disposable income completely cancels out the rampant poverty, and that this has also earned them the title of “Most Corrupt Nation in the Multiverse”,

Frightened by the land known as Gynostan, a psychotic ultra-matriarchy where men are severely oppressed in a grim, extreme role-reversal that may exist solely to please the feminists of Pontbridge,

Seeing directly through Gynostan’s top ranked foreign aid spending, which is almost certainly funneled straight into Pontbridge’s coffers,

Shocked by the relentless use of government propaganda to control the citizens of Gynostan, instilling complacency in the men and fanaticism in the women by worship of a certain unnamed goddess, as well as the nation's leader Stalarina herself,

Frustrated by the extreme, second best levels of compliance and patriotism in Gynostan, enforced by some of the largest army and police forces in the multiverse, andost in the egregious red tape perpetuated its government, the second largest in the world as a result of a nearly unheard of 129% tax rate,

Saddened by the complete lack of care the citizens of Cashdeer, Cutote, and Gynostan are given by their Pontbridge-puppet-controlled governments, being so downtrodden that when asked for comment on their situation only apathetic sighs were given,

Sympathetic towards World Census agents, who take frequent firsthand accounts on the horrors within these nations despite the trauma, danger, and immorality they must encounter solely for the purpose of improving Pontbridge's reputation,

The Security Council condemns [nation=Pontbridge].

Co-Authored by The Ice States and Second Best Card Collector
Last edited by Millenhaal on Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:29 am, edited 14 times in total.
WV105: 24th
WV106: 17th
MILLENHAAL: Chief Ambassador to the WA: Felix Kopperdoun, Vice-Ambassador: Eupraxie Sankt-Felip
Statsminister of Balder
I USE THEY/THEM PRONOUNS, PLEASE RESPECT THAT
My favorite color is purple. What's yours?
OH OH OH MY GOD, WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME? WALKING DOWN MONTANA, OH OH OH!

Millenhaal
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Millenhaal » Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:19 pm

Previous drafts:

Article I: Pontbridge the Puppetmaster

Pontbridge, a nation fairly high in some world census rankings, would ordinarily be unremarkable to this body. Yet, it exerts an extreme amount of influence over satellites in the Pontbridge Islands. It has turned these lands into complete hellscapes out of complete sadism, becoming the sinister hegemon of the region.

Article II: On Cashdeer

Cashdeer is an excellent example of a nation that Pontbridge has turned into a ghastly place in the relentless pursuit of capitalism and "free markets". This economic model has, to Cashdeer's credit, helped build up many industries in Cashdeer. For example, Cashdeer maintains an international monopoly on the soda pop sector, while the gambling industry is the third largest in Cashdeer. It has also facilitated the growth of the Cashdeerian retail industry to become one of the largest in the world. However, the consequences of this are not only the nation's record-breaking death rate -- having an average life expectancy of a mere 14 years -- but a populace which is the most obese in the world, and second most unhealthy.

Many Cashdeers -- especially youth -- have attempted to get rid of their woes by turning not only to drug use -- with the nation having the highest drug use in the world -- but also to crime. Unfortunately, this has resulted in the highest crime rate and third largest youth crime rate in the world, and has turned the nation into the most unsafe known to man. Nearly all law-abiding Cashdeerian citizens assume that any bystander they meet must be a murderer or gang member, making the second rudest and most armed populace. Cashdeer's society is so upside-down -- and unintelligent, being the 28th most ignorant -- that its populace remains obtuse to the widespread societal problems in the nation, remaining the 30th most politically apathetic populace.

Of course, it would be ignorant to blame these problems on the Cashdeerian society. The government of Cashdeer remains complacent in the chaos in the nation it is supposed to care for, getting rid of both healthcare and public transport to the point where these essential services are the most inaccessible in Cashdeer. Instead, the government spends its full "budget" on subsdising the very industries that are making Cashdeer the most inhospitable nation. It refuses to tax even the richest of citizens, with a tax "burden" the 13th lowest in the world.

Article III: On Cutote

The government of Pontbridge has also subjugated Cutote, which claims to be an economic powerhouse -- Cutote has one of the largest economies and average disposable incomes. However, this does not justify the census-topping corruption present in the nation, nor its incredible death or obesity rate. This has justifiably made the nation the fourth most avoided.

Article IV: On Gynostan

A reason for the complacency of Pontbridge's government may be its focus on maintaining its puppet Gynostan, a slightly more benevolent nation ostensibly ruled by the second largest government in the world. Gynostan notably has refrained from harming its environment -- the second most beautiful -- so as to become the third most eco-friendly nation, which may be admirable.

With that said, one should not be fooled. Gynostan still has its share of societal problems. Its government -- one of the most corrupt -- regularly distributes both religious and political propaganda and dogma to its populace on an unimaginable scale, resulting in the most devout and fourth most patriotic populace. Gynostan's religion -- worshipping an unnamed goddess -- is responsible for both mass human sacrifice, and the enforcement of antiquated moral codes making Gynostan one of the least inclusive nations. Further, Gynostan's massive foreign aid spending -- highest in the world -- is likely only an attempt at lip service to world peace, as the nation still regularly conscripts citizens into the sixth largest military in the world.

Gynostan's sheer evil and flagrant imperialism was demonstrated by its brutal subjugation of Bozepolis as a Gyno puppet regime after Bozepolis was forced to surrender to the dystopian matriarchy due to widespread lawlessness. Upon this happening, the then-leader of Gynostan, Stalarina, declared a cult of personality in Bozepolis which reached such heights that schools were specifically required to indoctrinate children into the cult. The Gyno military also carried out a heinous massacre of countless inhabitants of Bozepolis supposed to be seccessionists without any trial.

Article V: Condemnation

Pontbridge has only brought pain and misery everywhere it has been. Nations seeking to raise rankings given by the world census must beware of going their route, that is committing atrocities solely for their acquisition. The World Assembly thus condemns Pontbridge.

Co-Authored by The Ice States

This Security Council,

Isolating Pontbridge as an unremarkable nation fairly high in some World Census rankings and on its own not needing recognition from the World Assembly,

However appalled at Pontbridge’s expert cultivation of some of the most dystopian and savage nations known, treating the nations’ horrid characteristics like nothing but trophies to be placed on display,

Beginning the tale of the Pontbridge Islands with the nation of Cutote, which has manipulated the way disposable income is calculated by enriching the wealthy so much that their disposable income completely cancels out the rampant poverty,

Disgusted by the rampant corruption that has taken complete control of Cutote, being ranked by the World Census as having the most in the world, and keeping the masses from being exposed to any new ideas by deliberately making the world wish to avoid it, succeeding to the point of being 4th in the world in being avoided,

Moving on to the land known as Gynostan, a psychotic ultra-matriarchy where men are severely oppressed in all senses of the word in a role-reversal so extreme that it’s almost comical if it weren’t so grim,

Unfooled by Gynostan’s foreign aid spending, the highest in the world, and seeing it for exactly what it is, Pontbridge’s method of foreign control, a way to influence impoverished nations by way of monetary help, making them more receptive to complete control by Pontbridge,

Shocked by the relentless use of government propaganda to control the citizens of Gynostan, enstilling complacency in the men and fanaticism in the women by belief in worship of a certain unnamed goddess, as well as a great cult of personality surrounding the nation's leader Stalarina herself; such that Gynostan remains ranked as the singular most religious nation in the multiverse, as well as one of the most patriotic, second only to PapaBellum,

Noting that the nation has attempted to use these tactics of propaganda not only domestically but abroad, as shown by the nation's effective annexation of Bozepolis after widespread strife within the nation, with a heinous massacre being promptly conducted of dozens supposed to be seccessionists, without any trial, while Bozepoline schools were specifically ordered to indoctrinate innocent children into Stalarina's cult of personality,

Finally acknowledging the worst victim of Pontbridge’s, the nation of Cashdeer, who has recklessly ruined their nation in pursuit of profits which are not reinvested back into the nation, rather being funneled to Pontbridge,

Abhoring how unsafe the nation is for the Cashdeers who make it their home, having the highest crime rate out of any other nation, coupled with the highest amount of weapons per person, as the average Cashdeer owns 310 of them for self defense or committing violent crime on the streets,

Saddened at Cashdeer’s rank as first in death rates, the awful consequence of the rampant crime, with the average Cashdeer dying at the tender age of 14, matched only by the nation of Fudgedup, these facts in no way assisted by the prevalence of dangerous narcotics, which Cashdeer is also first in the use of,

Afraid of the hair-trigger temper possessed by most Cashdeers, being ranked number one in rudeness, making retaliation by the Cashdeerian government all too likely for any slight,

Believing that with an official World Assembly condemnation Pontbridge will begin to align itself better with the principles held dear by the World Assembly, such as self-determination, peace, and benevolent elitism, and free the Pontbridge Islands from oppression they face,

Hereby condemns the Republic of Pontbridge

Co-Authored by The Ice States
Last edited by Millenhaal on Tue Mar 14, 2023 3:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MILLENHAAL: Chief Ambassador to the WA: Felix Kopperdoun, Vice-Ambassador: Eupraxie Sankt-Felip
Statsminister of Balder

Hulldom
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 16, 2018

Postby Hulldom » Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:29 pm

I like this. It's unique. My lone complaint thus far would be that I think Gynostan needs to clamp down on the character of Gynostan (namely the rampant and rabid anti-male character of the nation).

Otherwise this is quite good.
...And I feel like I'm clinging to a cloud!

Millenhaal
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Millenhaal » Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:35 pm

Hulldom wrote:I like this. It's unique. My lone complaint thus far would be that I think Gynostan needs to clamp down on the character of Gynostan (namely the rampant and rabid anti-male character of the nation).

Otherwise this is quite good.

I'll include some more about that when it's time to release the next draft after a little more feedback, but bear in mind we're straddling the character limit with this one.
Statsminister of Balder

Pineappleistania
Secretary

Founded: Jun 16, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Pineappleistania » Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:43 pm

Oddly enough, I was looking through the Pontbridge Islands a few days ago and was impressed by the stat development.

One question -- what makes Pontbridge more impressive than other old stat puppet groups such as Kylden, Vickenian experiment containment zone, etc.? Or do you believe that some of these regions or nations also deserve recognition for their work?
Home of the second best pizza topping known to NationStates | Prolific Security Council Author (1x resolutions written) | Not that one fraud, Honeydewistania(ew) | Mouthpiece for Noah's second-rate SC takes | read this please
You wrote:Pineappleistania is the freshest fruit-based nation in NationStates

The Ice States
GA Secretariat

Founded: Jun 23, 2022
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby The Ice States » Fri Feb 17, 2023 11:04 pm

Pineappleistania wrote:Oddly enough, I was looking through the Pontbridge Islands a few days ago and was impressed by the stat development.

One question -- what makes Pontbridge more impressive than other old stat puppet groups such as Kylden, Vickenian experiment containment zone, etc.? Or do you believe that some of these regions or nations also deserve recognition for their work?

Pontbridge is the only player to currently have ten or more world No1s -- including Kindjal. The only other players to simultaneously hold as many No1s in the past are Kindjal and Northern Borland.
Last edited by The Ice States on Fri Feb 17, 2023 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Factbooks · 46x World Assembly Author · Festering Snakepit Wiki · WACampaign · GA Stat Effects Data

Posts in the WA forums are Ooc and unofficial, absent indication otherwise.
Please check out my roleplay thread The Battle of Glass Tears!
WA 101 Guides to GA authorship, campaigning, and more.

Honeydewistania
Senator

Founded: Jun 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Honeydewistania » Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:05 am

Somehow, you've made a stats condemn in the Condemn Gholgoth style remarkably bland. All the proposal does is say X nation did evil thing, resulting in this stat. Why? What's the point? What's the motivation? Why does Pontbridge control three very different shitholes for no reason other than 'sadism'? All of this is most evident in the 'On Cutote' section, which is a very dry three sentences.

Also, even if these are fixed I'm not sure if I support this. Half of the Pontbridge nations' current #1 badges exist because of Northern Borland and associated puppets ceasing to exist. They haven't been a dominant force in the rankings like Kindjal or NB, so I'm not inclined to throw my full support behind this on principle yet.
Last edited by Honeydewistania on Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Home of the first best pizza topping known to NationStates | Prolific Security Council Author (15x resolutions written) | Not that one fraud, Pineappleistania(ew) | Mouthpiece for Melons' first-rate SC takes | read this please

Alger wrote:if you have egoquotes in your signature, touch grass

Loli Christians
Attaché

Founded: Aug 23, 2022
Tyranny by Majority

Postby Loli Christians » Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:25 pm

Full support! Mostly because I have abandoned my own “Condemn Cashdeer” proposal because I got bored. I salute you for doing the dirty work for me in order to get these damn islands condemned!
Last edited by Loli Christians on Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Millenhaal
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Millenhaal » Tue Feb 21, 2023 11:38 am

Before I post a second draft, does anyone want to add anything?
Statsminister of Balder

Lile Ulie Islands
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 09, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Lile Ulie Islands » Tue Feb 21, 2023 2:39 pm

Unique and nicely-written. Support!

Millenhaal
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Millenhaal » Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:36 pm

Going to throw out a bump, hoping for some more things I can execute into the draft. Right now it seems to me like it's pretty good from the get-go without executing things that mean throwing the whole thing away.
Last edited by Millenhaal on Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Statsminister of Balder

Saint Tomas and the Northern Ice Islands
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 18, 2021
Anarchy

Postby Saint Tomas and the Northern Ice Islands » Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:43 am

Millenhaal wrote:Going to throw out a bump, hoping for some more things I can execute into the draft. Right now it seems to me like it's pretty good from the get-go without executing things that mean throwing the whole thing away.

I think it would be better if the second draft is posted then people comment on that
Ambassador: Benji Schubert Hepperle
Deputy Ambassador: Randall Wrigglesworth II
Coffee Fetcher/Secretary: Jonathan Dos Santos Oliveira

Millenhaal
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Millenhaal » Thu Feb 23, 2023 7:39 pm

Second draft posted!
Statsminister of Balder

Saint Tomas and the Northern Ice Islands
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 18, 2021
Anarchy

Postby Saint Tomas and the Northern Ice Islands » Fri Feb 24, 2023 10:19 am

Can you point out the differences between this draft and the old one? Because they're almost identical

And even then, I don't really believe that any of the concerns I brought up have been addressed adequately (unless you deliberately chose not to. Which is fair)
Last edited by Saint Tomas and the Northern Ice Islands on Fri Feb 24, 2023 10:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ambassador: Benji Schubert Hepperle
Deputy Ambassador: Randall Wrigglesworth II
Coffee Fetcher/Secretary: Jonathan Dos Santos Oliveira

Millenhaal
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Millenhaal » Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:52 am

There really isn’t much difference, yeah. I had previously stated that I didn’t feel I had enough material feedback to make a second draft. I added a little bit about the misandry of Gynostan, and that’s it. You offered nothing specific that could’ve been fixed and so I didn’t. I’m not even sure that what you have said would be good to execute.
Statsminister of Balder

Millenhaal
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Millenhaal » Thu Mar 02, 2023 5:15 am

Because of the lack of more things I can execute,
I will be moving this to last call.
Statsminister of Balder

Westinor
Issues Editor

Founded: Feb 15, 2020
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Westinor » Thu Mar 02, 2023 1:14 pm

I feel I must echo Honeydew's sentiment. This reads like a report on the nation? I don't feel swayed in any way to condemn this nation, particularly with stats-condemnations being the most difficult to push through - the reason behind the proposal is obviously the statistics, which are highlighted yet somehow feel glossed over in the proposal text? I can not keep in my mind the numbers you just threw at me, because truly they mean nothing - this leads me to my second and larger pressing issue, the narrative. What exactly is it about these nations that make them so bad? Their stats, yeah, but Nationstates is filled with so many ridiculously out-of-whack nations that many could be characterized as "evil, goddess-worshipping, human-sacrificing military colonizers" without one blinking an eye. So when I hear "6th largest military in the world" in conjunction to that, I think, "okay, well there are 5 more ahead of them". And when you tell me they have "one of the largest retail industries in the world", or a "gambling industry [that] is the third largest in Cashdeer" (which, by the way - is that intended to say "the world?"), it doesn't really mean anything to me. It also doesn't feel like a cohesive argument or narrative - the format leaves you simply saying "the government of Pontbridge controls these nations. The government of Pontbridge X. The government of Pontbridge Y. The government of Pontbridge Z." and really, while each individual argument already doesn't feel like it sways me as it really just touches on the surface of the impact of these ridiculous stats, all together? I feel the sum is less than that of the parts. Article III feels like nothing in comparison to the other two; the description of "the complacency of Pontbridge's government" does not scream "this is someone that should be noted for something!!", and in that same vein, the framing of the government as "complacent" while doubling back and qualifying on each point (it would be ignorant to... to it's credit... slightly more benevolent... one should not be fooled... etc.) throws the reader to and fro trying to figure out if really this nation is evil and terrible or not really and it falls under the previous bit of this all feeling like a report!

The point isn't necessarily that it's poorly written, or that this approach is inherently a bad way to go about things, but it's easy to see why many previous condemns on the lines of stats or roleplay, passed or not, are so compelling - they play up the already ridiculous or outlandish premises of stats or evil roleplay, and shine a great big spotlight on them! This nation is CRAZY EVIL because of these HOLY CRAP SO BAD BAD THINGS!! It captures the attention, "shocks" in a sense, and is fun to read! You shouldn't really be holding back and taking the reader on a journey of 90-degree bends at which ever corner you have to say "but actually..." - why not let it be a wacky, frantic condemnation at which every turn you say, "but hold on, there's MORE! *gasp*"

I'm playing it up to simply get the point across. It's not necessary that you take things off the rails - not at all, in fact! But I think that foil should kind of communicate how things like stats are only the potential, not the content themselves - yes, obesity and unhealthiness and gambling aren't particularly great. But make a story, not a report. Take it as more than face value. I'm not going to sit here and argue semantics and about how much each stat really means, but you could make such a better narrative case if you built on it, instead of writing about it.
Stay safe, be kind, and have a great day! :)

Pineappleistania
Secretary

Founded: Jun 16, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Pineappleistania » Thu Mar 02, 2023 1:28 pm

WestinoR wrote:--

I must agree with Westinor here. Besides the fact that I'm not sure if the nominee is that much better than similar nations, the writing is just... boring? I feel like I'm reading a RP setting the scene for something exciting to come later, but not now.

https://www.nationstates.net/page=WA_pa ... /council=2 is a good example of how to add some excitement to a proposal as it provides reasoning for why the stats in question are "good", features fun perambulatory openers, and makes it very clear that we're commending them. For some reason someone decided to strike through the text of the resolution, not sure why that was a good idea.
Home of the second best pizza topping known to NationStates | Prolific Security Council Author (1x resolutions written) | Not that one fraud, Honeydewistania(ew) | Mouthpiece for Noah's second-rate SC takes | read this please
You wrote:Pineappleistania is the freshest fruit-based nation in NationStates

Bhang Bhang Duc
Senator

Founded: Dec 17, 2003
Democratic Socialists

Postby Bhang Bhang Duc » Thu Mar 02, 2023 2:24 pm

I’ll be honest I’ve read this draft three or four times now and I’m left with the overarching impression of a school report rather than a Condemnation.

Oh it’s tidily written I’ll give you that, but it’s a bit..... boring. It lacks any sort of pizzazz. Any get up and go has got up and gone. It fails to convince that the nominee is Condemnable.

Sorry, no support from me.
Former Delegate of The West Pacific. Guardian (under many Delegates) of The West Pacific. TWP's Former Minister for World Assembly Affairs and former Security Council Advisor.

The West Pacific's Official Welshman, Astronomer and Old Fart
Pierconium wrote:I see Funk as an opportunistic manipulator that utilises the means available to him to reach his goals. In other words, a nation after my own heart.

RiderSyl wrote:If an enchantress made it so one raid could bring about world peace, Unibot would ask raiders to just sign a petition instead.

Sedgistan wrote:The SC has just has a spate of really shitty ones recently from Northumbria, his Watermelon fanboy…..

Team Leo
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 02, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Team Leo » Thu Mar 02, 2023 2:51 pm

Bhang Bhang Duc wrote:I’ll be honest I’ve read this draft three or four times now and I’m left with the overarching impression of a school report rather than a Condemnation.

Oh it’s tidily written I’ll give you that, but it’s a bit..... boring. It lacks any sort of pizzazz. Any get up and go has got up and gone. It fails to convince that the nominee is Condemnable.

Sorry, no support from me.

That is what I thought also when reading the draft. I have never seen a proposal drafted like this before. And alo what you said, it is lacking in details on what makes the nominee condmenable. It sounds really boring and dull, like a history report, and I feel like it doesn't like add any convincement, or enthusiasm which most authors would add in their drafts if you know what I am saying.
Last edited by Team Leo on Thu Mar 02, 2023 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Drew Durrnil
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 30, 2020
Anarchy

Postby Drew Durrnil » Thu Mar 02, 2023 3:13 pm

opposed, too boring to be a condemnation
also known as pacific shores
author of sc #434
professional slab worshipper
lieutenant of the south pacific special forces
2023 ananke award co-winner
Rosartemis wrote:DOWN WITH UEPU THOSE DAMNED RAIDERS!

Millenhaal
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Millenhaal » Thu Mar 02, 2023 4:25 pm

Off of last call. We’ll be overhauling this completely, so do look out for that. This style is doing us no favors.
Statsminister of Balder

Pencil Sharpeners 2
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 21, 2015
Father Knows Best State

Postby Pencil Sharpeners 2 » Thu Mar 02, 2023 4:39 pm

Support the concept, I'll check back here when the draft is updated
I used to do stuff in TSP
Highest ranked solo player in N-Day 2, finishing 10th
Currently the holder of 7 World #1 badges

Millenhaal
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Millenhaal » Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:14 pm

We have redone the draft, as promised.
Statsminister of Balder

Ostrovskiy
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 01, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Ostrovskiy » Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:18 pm

Looks a lot better!

Moving on to the land known as Gynostan, a psychotic ultra-matriarchy where men are severely oppressed in all senses of the word in a role-reversal so extreme that it’s almost comical if it weren’t so grim,

That it would almost be comical if it weren't so grim.
Elected Director of the Union of Democratic States

Senior Warden, TGW | Lieutenant, UDSAF
First person to complete the lavenderest collection in Season 3, Best Rarity Collection of 2023 (as voted by the Cardens)
SCR#439, SCR#444, GAR#674, SCR#471, SCR#492, SCR#493, Issue #1622

Sleet: You are a Zionist and think anti-Zionism is anti-semitism. Me: y e s

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Security Council