NATION

PASSWORD

Independance for Barvon

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Barvon
Secretary

Founded: Feb 04, 2023
Ex-Nation

Independance for Barvon

Postby Barvon » Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:17 am

Free Barvon!

On Febuary 8th 2023 barvon declared independence from the nation of the united states controling the land mass of florida. America has not faught back. Barvon has asked nations
From around the world to vote for independance or for this independance movement be dissolved.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:36 am

Marajarbia immediately recognizes Barvon as an independent state.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Fenwick Foundation
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 31, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Fenwick Foundation » Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:41 am

The Fenwick Brigade is deployed to kidnap and enslave Barvonians.
In 2021, Lord President George Fenwick lost re-election and sacked Munkchester. He and his son promptly escaped from community service in Sweden to international waters. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as slavers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... the Fenwick Foundation.

Aachenania
Secretary

Founded: Jan 31, 2023
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Aachenania » Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:42 am

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:Marajarbia immediately recognizes Barvon as an independent state.

THIS AREA IS BEING INVADED BY EVILLLLLL

The King Isle
Minister

Founded: Jun 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The King Isle » Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:43 am

The Tartanian Military is sent to attack Barvon
IC NAME: Tartania

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:43 am

Aachenania wrote:
Southeast Marajarbia wrote:Marajarbia immediately recognizes Barvon as an independent state.

OOC: What?
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Eragon Island
Minister

Founded: Dec 07, 2021
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Eragon Island » Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:44 am

Aachenania wrote:

"HELL YEAH"-Saka Badika
Alignment stuff: https://sixtriangles.github.io/results.html?fnaqptiEqqziujiEsjpAsldb&lang=en
If you, for some reason, wish to contact me outside of NS, I can be found in these places:
Reddit
Youtube
Still designing clothes. My Music Taste
I eat kittens. Mods are cool. I have no life.
Be a Scalie, like Moi. I am a Dangernoodle. (Snek) I'm 15, someone finally was correct.
Everyone deserves free speech UNLESS it impedes on safety or the free speech of others
80s Alternative Rock is the best music. This is an objective fact, and not in any way a subjective fact.
NS stats are gone. Poof. Cogaidh kiteol kukhona весела
READ IT AND WEEEEEEP
I have a Region, and it is FanT
A bit 'o Cringe

The King Isle
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The King Isle » Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:44 am

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
Aachenania wrote:

OOC: we are invading it

Oateria
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 02, 2021
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Oateria » Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:44 am

The Sons of Banderviss separatist organization activates the multiverse portal with a goal to take advantage of the instability and potentially gain conquest of new lands.
18 y/o Christian Liberal yinzer who likes video games, writing, and baseball.

Senatorial Badger Republic of Oateria
Proud liberal democratic republic, loves badgers, baseball, burgers, freedom. Very famous for its cultural and computer hardware/software exports.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:44 am

OOC: I’ll just withdraw from this, then.

Aachenania
Secretary

Founded: Jan 31, 2023
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Aachenania » Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:44 am

The King Isle wrote:
Southeast Marajarbia wrote:

OOC: we are invading it

YES, WE ARE THE ORGINIZATION KNOWN AS EVIL. It isn't an acronym

Fenwick Foundation
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 31, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Fenwick Foundation » Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:45 am

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:OOC: I’ll just withdraw from this, then.

OOC: Why?
In 2021, Lord President George Fenwick lost re-election and sacked Munkchester. He and his son promptly escaped from community service in Sweden to international waters. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as slavers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... the Fenwick Foundation.

The King Isle
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The King Isle » Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:46 am

Fenwick Foundation wrote:
Southeast Marajarbia wrote:OOC: I’ll just withdraw from this, then.

OOC: Why?

OOC: they are scared

Utquiagvik
Minister

Founded: Nov 04, 2021
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Utquiagvik » Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:47 am

Missiles begin raining down on cities all over Barton. Tampa, Miami, Tallahassee and Jacksonville are immediately targeted. Utquiagvik, joining in with over EVIL nations, declares war on Barvon.
Utquiagvik, a war criminal’s paradise.
Known for its ruined cities and addiction to war.
Jimmy Aligatami welcomes you to Utquiagvik.

Democratic Utquiagvik has returned. Don’t worry, we are still evil.
Founder of the ADTO, and Member of The KTO, UCN, VA, SATA, ATO, FWC, POID and DAD.

Ukcross
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 17, 2021
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ukcross » Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:47 am

OOC: Neat.

The Ukcrossians Send Observers to see how the conflict goes, which side if they intervene, would be most likely to win. They also bomb an small Barvonian Camp to see their reaction and how they would respond.
Some Random Canadian Guy Who Made an Tyranical, Autocratic, Militarized Country Online. Oh wow, I've got a Relikan Monarch now! Long live Queen Jezia!
I'm trying to figure out how to put stuff in my Signature

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Ziamlia Stalina
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 08, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Ziamlia Stalina » Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:47 am

Fenwick Foundation wrote:The Fenwick Brigade is deployed to kidnap and enslave Barvonians.

They are joined by the 1st Stalinian Airborne Battalion and the 2nd and 4th Penal Infantry (gangland killers and kidnappers respectively).
All these units are known for multiple atrocities in Afghanistan, Azadistan-Saranidia, Sharifistan and Bosnia.

Eragon Island
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Eragon Island » Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:48 am

I'm just gonna watch this and 'save' people.
Alignment stuff: https://sixtriangles.github.io/results.html?fnaqptiEqqziujiEsjpAsldb&lang=en
If you, for some reason, wish to contact me outside of NS, I can be found in these places:
Reddit
Youtube
Be a Scalie, like Moi. I am a Dangernoodle. (Snek) I'm 15, someone finally was correct.
Everyone deserves free speech UNLESS it impedes on safety or the free speech of others
80s Alternative Rock is the best music. This is an objective fact, and not in any way a subjective fact.
READ IT AND WEEEEEEP
A bit 'o Cringe

The King Isle
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The King Isle » Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:48 am

The Tartanian Airforce begins air raids against Barvons cities.

The Rio Grande River Basin
Senator

Founded: Sep 14, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:49 am

This Summiefest just got a whole lot more summie.
FT Canon is most developed, therefore for F7
This Index says I am 0.364
Battle of Mar’Sa’Nakar ends in Pyrrhic victory as the Galactic Federation suffers losses, in defending the critical sector. GFS Andromeda severely damaged, GFS Comet destroyed. Mass evacuation of outer sector worlds beginning.
Something of a McGovernite, have some sympathy for Huey Long. Political Compass: Economic Left/Right: -9.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.59
Friend of Kraven, 2005-2023
18 years of stories deleted
Kraven Prevails!

Better1111111111111111111
Civilian

Ex-Nation

Postby Better1111111111111111111 » Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:50 am

No, NEVER

Oateria
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 02, 2021
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Oateria » Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:51 am

The Sons of Bandervi arrive in Orlando, around thirty thousand strong and immidiately begin trying to conquest the area, taking civillians back to the hideout in rural Oateria and immidiately re-educating them about the superiority of Her Grace.
18 y/o Christian Liberal yinzer who likes video games, writing, and baseball.

Senatorial Badger Republic of Oateria
Proud liberal democratic republic, loves badgers, baseball, burgers, freedom. Very famous for its cultural and computer hardware/software exports.

PAVLRT
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 25, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby PAVLRT » Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:51 am

This is an official declaration of war, the Thios's followers shall show the non-believers the way to enlightenment, even if it means the destruction of entire nations through Genocide. Surrender now or else. Our militants are well trained and hard to deal with...

Ziamlia Stalina
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Ziamlia Stalina » Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:51 am

The King Isle wrote:The Tartanian Airforce begins air raids against Barvons cities.

“Thank you, comrades.”- Comrade Chairman Alaksiej Zubarevich, head of state and head of government of the People’s Republic of Ziamlia Stalina.
Last edited by Ziamlia Stalina on Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Eragon Island
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Eragon Island » Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:52 am

PAVLRT wrote:This is an official declaration of war, the Thios's followers shall show the non-believers the way to enlightenment, even if it means the destruction of entire nations through Genocide. Surrender now or else. Our militants are well trained and hard to deal with...

Hey! This is a little unfair! Actually, I'm gonna not take a side and enslave ANYONE I find
Reddit
Youtube
READ IT AND WEEEEEEP
A bit 'o Cringe

Utquiagvik
Minister

Founded: Nov 04, 2021
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Utquiagvik » Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:53 am

Within minutes, the Florida Keys are isolated as the roads and bridges connecting them to the mainland are ruined by missiles. Utquiagvikian Air and Sea units are pushing in at the Panhandle, as the area is rural and will be easier to take over.
Utquiagvik, a war criminal’s paradise.
Known for its ruined cities and addiction to war.
Jimmy Aligatami welcomes you to Utquiagvik.

Democratic Utquiagvik has returned. Don’t worry, we are still evil.
Founder of the ADTO, and Member of The KTO, UCN, VA, SATA, ATO, FWC, POID and DAD.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents