NATION

PASSWORD

Wedding of Georgina Fenwick (OOC)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Fenwick Foundation
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 31, 2020
Ex-Nation

Wedding of Georgina Fenwick (OOC)

Postby Fenwick Foundation » Tue Feb 07, 2023 10:10 am

People of the world,

As a proud uncle I am pleased to announce the upcoming wedding of my niece, Georgina Fenwick, to her fiancée Yuri. Though homophobes and other bigots may be outraged at this, let me state unequivocally that LOVE IS LOVE and that the Fenwick Foundation stands with the LGBT+ community (in spite of any other pronouncements otherwise by my son). I appreciate your understanding, and ask that the international community refrain from attacking or otherwise disrupting the wedding, as it would be very rude.

George Fenwick
Ex-Lord President

APPLICATION

Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Appearance (may be description or link):[/b]
[b]Reason for attendance:[/b]
[b]Have you read and do you agree to the rules?:[/b]

RULES

1. My word is law.
    2. No disrupting the wedding.
    3. No godmodding.
    Since there is often a lot of confusion as to what godmodding is, here it is defined as "To describe what happens to another player's characters, forces, etc. without the player's consent; refusing to take losses; having absurdly powerful characters, military forces, or technology; having a state's geography (or other features) designed in such a way as to provide an undue advantage. Examples include describing how a missile hits another player's ship, describing casualties or fatalities of another player's characters, or saying another player's character dies." The relevant section for this RP is bolded.
    4. No one-liners. 100 words per post at minimum.

VENUE

To be announced.
Last edited by Fenwick Foundation on Tue Feb 07, 2023 10:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
In 2021, Lord President George Fenwick lost re-election and sacked Munkchester. He and his son promptly escaped from community service in Sweden to international waters. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as slavers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... the Fenwick Foundation.

Plewnidminster
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 17, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Plewnidminster » Tue Feb 07, 2023 10:39 am

Name:
Shulamith Haddlestone

Appearance (may be description or link):
five feet and eight inches in height, very feminine, with blue eyes and short blue (formerly blonde) hair. She typically wears earrings and may wear either a skirt or trousers depending on her mood.
May or not wear a necklace.
She has fair skin with slight blushing and a typically angry countenance.

Reason for attendance: It has come to my attention that my beloved sister-in-arms, Georgina Fenwick, is marrying another wonderful woman.
I fully support this union and am a great admirer of Georgina Fenwick.
Furthermore, I wish to be her lieutenant and together oppose the brutal, misogynistic, bigoted patriarchy.
She is greatly opposed to the greatly patriarchal regimes still in power, all of which she considers irredeemably abhorrent and which is she disgusted by.
She once attended a speech by Georgina Fenwick at a feminist bookshop in the Munkcestrian Republic and was suspected of attacking a couple the same day.

Have you read and do you agree to the rules?: yes.
IC name: Lonidminster
Does not always represent my views
News:
- War hero and wife, the latter a Foot Guards officer’s daughter, murdered in their own home.
- Fenwicks conquer Munkchester.
- High numbers of terrorist attacks, increased murder and rape rates, lead to 60% support for death penalty.

Fenwick Foundation
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Fenwick Foundation » Tue Feb 07, 2023 10:52 am

Plewnidminster wrote:Name:
Shulamith Haddlestone

five feet and eight inches in height, very feminine, with blue eyes and short blue (formerly blonde) hair. She typically wears earrings and may wear either a skirt or trousers depending on her mood.

Reason for attendance: It has come to my attention that my beloved sister-in-arms, Georgina Fenwick, is marrying another wonderful woman.
Furthermore, I wish to be her lieutenant and together oppose the brutal, misogynistic, bigoted patriarchy.
She is greatly opposed to the greatly patriarchal regimes still in power, all of which she considers irredeemably abhorrent and which is she disgusted by.
She once attended a speech by Georgina Fenwick at a feminist bookshop in the Munkcestrian Republic and was suspected of attacking a couple the same day.

Accepted.
In 2021, Lord President George Fenwick lost re-election and sacked Munkchester. He and his son promptly escaped from community service in Sweden to international waters. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as slavers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... the Fenwick Foundation.

Romanic Imperium
Minister

Founded: Dec 14, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Romanic Imperium » Tue Feb 07, 2023 10:55 am

You do know a lot of people are going to nuke the venue right...
Guess who's back? Back again.
I am back and yes I am Italian. And I am American.

Portzania
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 30, 2022
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Portzania » Tue Feb 07, 2023 10:58 am

Name: Raissa Carvalho
Appearance (may be description or link): Rotting abomination
Reason for attendance: To increase inclusiveness and to own the conservatives by supporting incest.
Have you read and do you agree to the rules?: Of course.
⚔︎The Portzanian Social Republic⚔︎
"My final wish to mankind? Don't let women be the central spokesperson for your ideology, religion, ethics, and....."
*BEEEEEEEEEEP*
Portzania is an underdeveloped nation consisting of an archipelago located in the Mediterranean, near Egypt.
Novidades! | What is a Weeping Flesh Hive? Protect your family. | "It wasn't a hate crime because I loved doing it, officer" Says convicted suspect of Church vandalism. |"Portzania's Violence Map Shows Alarming Trends" - Portzania Reports

tag: skeletonjanitor
Here's my compass results: https://www.politicalcompass.org/yourpo ... 8&soc=0.82

Fenwick Foundation
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Fenwick Foundation » Tue Feb 07, 2023 11:11 am

Portzania wrote:Name: Raissa Carvalho
Appearance (may be description or link): Rotting abomination
Reason for attendance: To increase inclusiveness and to own the conservatives by supporting incest.
Have you read and do you agree to the rules?: Of course.

There's no incest here.

Regnum Alea Spaceflee
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 02, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Regnum Alea Spaceflee » Tue Feb 07, 2023 11:13 am

Name: Markyel
Appearance (may be description or link): https://www.nationstates.net/nation=regnum_alea_spaceflee/detail=factbook/id=1832293
Reason for attendance: To have some semblance of peace with your federation
Have you read and do you agree to the rules?: Yes
Last edited by Regnum Alea Spaceflee on Tue Feb 07, 2023 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Why is Emperor Nero in a red dress?
Must be
Fate./Extra Last Encore
Sometimes I'm glad Adam and Eve ate the apple.

Fenwick Foundation
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Fenwick Foundation » Tue Feb 07, 2023 11:17 am

Regnum Alea Spaceflee wrote:Name: Markyel
Appearance (may be description or link): https://www.nationstates.net/nation=regnum_alea_spaceflee/detail=factbook/id=1832293
Reason for attendance: To have some semblance of peace with your country

The Fenwick Foundation is not a country.

Regnum Alea Spaceflee
Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Regnum Alea Spaceflee » Tue Feb 07, 2023 11:25 am

Fenwick Foundation wrote:
Regnum Alea Spaceflee wrote:Name: Markyel
Reason for attendance: To have some semblance of peace with your country

The Fenwick Foundation is not a country.

Ah sorry "with your Federation."
Must be
Fate./Extra Last Encore

Fenwick Foundation
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Fenwick Foundation » Tue Feb 07, 2023 11:40 am

Regnum Alea Spaceflee wrote:
Fenwick Foundation wrote:The Fenwick Foundation is not a country.

Ah sorry "with your Federation."

It's not a federation either.

Regnum Alea Spaceflee
Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Regnum Alea Spaceflee » Tue Feb 07, 2023 11:41 am

Regnum Alea Spaceflee wrote:Ah sorry "with your Federation."

It's not a federation either.

THEN WHAT IS IT!
(Also you are called the Fenwick Federation)
Must be
Fate./Extra Last Encore

Fenwick Foundation
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Fenwick Foundation » Tue Feb 07, 2023 11:50 am

Regnum Alea Spaceflee wrote:
Fenwick Foundation wrote:It's not a federation either.

THEN WHAT IS IT!

Maybe read it more carefully. It's a private organisation.

Regnum Alea Spaceflee
Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Regnum Alea Spaceflee » Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:06 pm

Regnum Alea Spaceflee wrote:THEN WHAT IS IT!

Maybe read it more carefully. It's a private organisation.

Holy shit I am fucking blind
Must be
Fate./Extra Last Encore

Nazbol England
Spokesperson

Founded: May 17, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Nazbol England » Sat Jun 24, 2023 1:18 pm

Plewnidminster wrote:Name:
Shulamith Haddlestone

Accepted.

This character is retconned as I feel it unfavourably depicts someone I am currently friends with. I shall send two new characters (a female, same-sex, married couple).

Name: Bridget O’Neil-Vanita
(Her wife is a British Indian she met at Oxford)

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/fathe ... 0515115326
(OOC: ICly she’s not called that)

Reason for attendance: She was born to a deeply patriarchal family which included a slightly racist, moderately homophobic and
extremely pro-life father (who worked in public order for the Garda Síochána) and a mother who stayed at home. Her mother was depressed because of her controlling husband.
As a result she hates men.

Have you read and do you agree to the rules?:yes and yes.

Name: Kali O’Neil-Vanita

Appearance (may be description or link): https://images.unsplash.com/photo-16387 ... =1000&q=80
Reason for attendance:She is a feminist and a little bit misandrist (she too grew up in a very patriarchal family), also her wife really likes Georgina Fenwick’s political work.
Last edited by Nazbol England on Sat Jun 24, 2023 3:24 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Year: 2038.
Leader: Harold Harkness
Nation does not represent my views.
News:
- War declared.
- Section 28 reintroduced.

Fenwick Foundation
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Fenwick Foundation » Mon Jun 26, 2023 2:02 pm

Nazbol England wrote:
Fenwick Foundation wrote:Accepted.

This character is retconned as I feel it unfavourably depicts someone I am currently friends with. I shall send two new characters (a female, same-sex, married couple).

Name: Bridget O’Neil-Vanita
(Her wife is a British Indian she met at Oxford)

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/fathe ... 0515115326
(OOC: ICly she’s not called that)

Reason for attendance: She was born to a deeply patriarchal family which included a slightly racist, moderately homophobic and
extremely pro-life father (who worked in public order for the Garda Síochána) and a mother who stayed at home. Her mother was depressed because of her controlling husband.
As a result she hates men.

Name: Kali O’Neil-Vanita

Appearance (may be description or link): https://images.unsplash.com/photo-16387 ... =1000&q=80
Reason for attendance:She is a feminist and a little bit misandrist (she too grew up in a very patriarchal family), also her wife really likes Georgina Fenwick’s political work.

Appreciate the commitment to a dead RP, Azad.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates